Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

TrollandToad.com

Old August 12th, 2004 (1:25 PM).
Link's Huggle Thing!^.^

I've always thought that one day PC could have a batteling forum. Call it what ever you like. Like some one could have there own team of six Pokemon. Basecly we could create a whole community at PC. If we do make this (which probably won't happen) here's how I plan it:

You pick 6 starter, baby, or non-evolving Pokemon. Other people have Pokemon or you could decide to be a gym leader. You start out with blank PokeDollars. Whenever you win a battle you can decide if you want your Pokemon to evolve. Your Pokemon can have a signature move. Then we can also have refs (refereer (SP?)) You could have a bank so when you start you tell the banker that you've started and you have money. Then there would be the Approval Center, because you can't just have some one say I'm in, they should be approved also. And so on and so fourth.

If you have any questions, comments, or things you think should be added just post. I would really like some feedback. I hope this works out!

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 12th, 2004 (1:28 PM).

Nature: Bashful
      Couldn't we just use NetBattle for this or something? And I don't really feel leveling up my Pokemon and doing all that training stuff...
      Old August 12th, 2004 (1:30 PM).
      Link's Huggle Thing!^.^

That's not what I mean, to make it easier you wouldn't have levels or stats or items, or any of that confusing stuff. It would be a lot more easier then that.

Quick Reply