• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new here!

Years
Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums. I'm not new to pokemon however, I've played since the originals. Been reading these forums for a couple days as a guest and figured i'd sign up. Just looking to talk pokemon with some nice people and hopefully find some trading partners. I just completed the Sinnohdex and recently picked up my Nationaldex :D Look forward to getting to know you guys!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Hey man, I'm surprised nobody's welcomed you yet... Don't let that fool you, we're all very social!

Make sure you read the rules, stay active, make friends and cool stuff like that. Don't worry, everyone's doing it ^_^

Since the originals? Wow... You're old! Sad to say I haven't been alive that long.

Old is a good thing

-Roy

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey bman. I must say i am glad you did join up here. Sorry i didn't reply earlier i must have missed this one. O well i am here now so don't feel bad. Roy i am the same age as you and i could still play the R/B/Y series? I was only like 4 though.

Anyway back on topic. I hope you have a great time here and congrats on completing the Sinnoh Dex. Did you catch them all or just see them? I have caught them all and i am now going for completing the National. Have fun here and read the Rules/FAQ

Vie

Years
Hey dude! welcome to the forums. well, I played pokemon since it exists here, and Its good to see that somebody else does, too. =D see you around!

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2008
hi!

welcome to the pokecommunity forums!

hope you have a good time!

and ENJOY!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity, bman2414! If you are looking to talk Pokemon, than you came to the right place. xD We also got a section for trading through wifi too, if you're interested. I wish I had wifi so I could trade. *dies* x-x;;

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun here, k? I'll see you around the forums~ ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hmm... well this definitely isn't the right forum to talk about Pokémon, I have no idea where you got that idea. xDD

No, I'm just "pulling your leg." Of course this is a great place to talk about all things Pocket Monsters!
So, welcome to the PokéCommunity!

Yes, as it has been said; there is a place here just for trading! If I were you I would check it out:
Wireless Trading Corner

That section is just full of people who would love to trade with you! However, you should probably read the specific rules that go with the Wireless Trading Corner:
WTC Rules
(Though it's not a bad idea to read all of the sticky's in that section. ;D)

Well, I do hope you make lot's of friends here and stay active.
After all, the two do seem to go hand-in-hand.
Enjoy PC!

Years
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Seems like a nice community here! I look forward to talking to everyone.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
Years
Meh, that's natural, people obviously join in here.
Nice to have one more to the count!
Bman? you're the man! Stay active and you'll have loads of fun in here. Read the rules and you'll understand it better.

Don't forget to stick around
~Heaven.

Back