• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Giveaway

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    New Friend Code: 4468 3364 5997
    Name: Tape

ATTENTION: I have remade my file. The following pokemon are the pokemon I kept for those who haven't had a chance to pick up the pokemon they wanted. Sorry for anyone else who was interested, but I can't wait forever. Thank you for everyone who's helped. And thanks to Antiluft for helping me trade over the pokemon ^^

Egg (5, I have no idea what's inside ^^; ) CAN BE GIVEN AWAY (Person who requested it was blacklisted)
    level 40 Gastrodon Requested by Lucario
    Level 26 Croagunk CAN BE GIVEN AWAY (Person who requested it was blacklisted)
    level 1 Larvitar (3) Has been requested by LucasLucario, Ren, CAN BE GIVEN AWAY (Person who requested it was blacklisted)
    level 1 Lileep Has been requested by Ren
    level 1 Snorunt (7) Requested by Ryan
    level 12 Snorunt (12) CAN BE GIVEN AWAY (Person who requested it was blacklisted)
    level 11 Sableye (nickname: Yamirami) Has been requested by Ren

Last edited:

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I don't mind at all, I'll see you on there. ^^

Detox

Floatzel and Weavile? two mre nice additions to my hail team

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • Could I have the level 50 Roserade (nickname: Subomie), and the BT level 55 PBR Magmortar?

Edit: Also, is it possible to trade later? I can't trade right now. Tomorrow perhaps?

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I'll take an Infernape and Eevee. What natures on the Eevees are there?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I'm interesed in these, especially the magmortar. I can also clone too. Do you have any shinies yet? I can offer a shiny vulpix or houndoom.

BT level 55 PBR Magmortar
    level 16 Dunsparce
    level 52 Dusclops
    level 1 Roselia (4) (Moveset: Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Absorb)
    Egg x2
    level 1 Sableye
    level 1 Chinchou

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I'm interesed in these, especially the magmortar. I can also clone too. Do you have any shinies yet? I can offer a shiny vulpix or houndoom.

BT level 55 PBR Magmortar
    level 16 Dunsparce
    level 52 Dusclops
    level 1 Roselia (4) (Moveset: Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Absorb)
    Egg x2
    level 1 Sableye
    level 1 Chinchou

Well, someone asked for the magmortar, but everything else sounds fine. Also, I don't want any pokemon ^^; I'm trying to empty everything out. But if you happen to have black sludge, that would be great.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I'll take the Quiet Eevee and Infernape. I'll be on.

Back