• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Normal Pokemon drawings & Pokemon Crossbreedings

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Pokemon drawings & Crossbreedings (finally more starter crossbreeds!)

Hi, everyone! Recently, I've drawn a lot of random pictures of pokemon, because I realized that many pokemon are easy, quick and fun to draw. : D So, now that I've even coloured some of them, I decided to post the best ones here. I know the colouring is really simple, because these are drawn just for fun, not to look really awesome. ; ) Some of them are coloured with Copics, but if I didn't have the right colours in my copics, I just used wooden colours. I actually think I'm better with wooden colours.

Also, the Crossbreed Pokemon will propably need some explaining. I've started to think how cool it would be to have a pokemon game where you could actually create new kinds of pokemon through breeding. Then I thought the most fun way to get your starter pokemon in a game like that would be this: first you'd get to choose from water, fire and grass. Then you would choose which pokemon starters of that type you would like to breed with each other. For example, if you chose grass, you'd get to choose from Bulbasaur x Chikorita, Chikorita x Treecko or Treecko x Bulbasaur. I didn't include the 4th generation pokemon, because there would've been too many options and besides, I don't really like the 4th generation starters. :P

But anyways, here I've sketched all starters you could get, and for fire pokemon also their first evolved forms. This isn't just like pokefusions in pixel art, I tried to make these pokemon look like their own species, not just a mixture of two pokemon. I just wrote their parents names, since I haven't thought of their names yet. Sorry that Chikoritas name is spelled wrong.

I can also take suggestions, both normal pictures and crossbreeds. You can find some more of my drawings from my deviant.
    https://suzume90.deviantart.com
    And my other DA account, which has all my pokemon art:
    https://tyltalis.deviantart.com/

EDIT: Made the title little shorter and added the evolutions to water and grass-type starters

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    These are pretty good drawings.
    I wish I could draw like this.

anyway, I'ma Love the Torchic/Cyndaquil mix and it's evolution.
    Maybe I'll sprite it sometime and show you.

anyway,
    Chikorita/Treecko does look like it was an actual starter.
    Charmander/Torchic and it's evolution look great!

Squirtle/Mudkip and Charmander/Cydanquil and it's evoltuion are one of my lesser favorites.

so far, you're good.
    I can't wait if you ever make a Blaziken/Typhlosion (sp?).

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I love the Char/Qui mix and the Quilava pic, hey are so cute :D.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Thanks for all your comments! :) It seems that everybody likes the fire pokemon, and I like them too~ But I personally also like the TotodileMudkip. I still think TotodileSquirtle doesn't look so unique, it look more like a Totodile more round, but I don't know what to do with it. And I suffered a lot making ChikoritaTreecko, so I'm glad if it really looks like a starter pokemon. I have a picture in my mind of almost all the evolutions, but let's see how I can draw them.

I hope you don't get your hopes up too much about the last evos of the fire pokemon, because I'm better at drawing cute and simple pokemon than big and fierce pokemon. :P But I'll try my best. (I have some big and important exams coming up in school, so it can take a while before I finish these)

And Acha, it would be really cool to see some sprites of these since I'm no good spriter myself. So go ahead! :D

Years
    Well maybe your shades could be a bit darker, the drawings aren't half bad. ;o

Hmm ... the first drawing (normal Chikorita) really could use some darker shades. ;]

I think that's all I have to say. ^^; Nice work you have. ;]

~A.R

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Every time I see something like this I think of odd fusions like Rayquaza and igglybuff. I just get that out of my head! XD
    Okay, would it help if I said that tecnically can't breed Igglybuff and Rayquaza with each other, since Rayquaza is legendary and all? : D But of course I can break the rules of breeding a little, like I did already with the starter pokemon, since they aren't all in the same egg group. And again, thanks for the comments! I know the shading is pretty light, I'll try to make more shades next time. But hey, I have some new pictures! Or they are actually older than some of the previous ones, but still! The SkittyMeowth is one of my first crossbreedings, and it was pretty easy one since they're both cats. Altaria is new, I drew it yesterday.

My signature is also drawn by me, so check it out! :) It has six pokemon that propably would be my team if I could choose from any pokemon there is.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    could you crossbreed a lucario with a medicham
    It actually sounded pretty interesting, so I decided to try it right away! Of course, if you bred Lucario and Medicham with each other, you would get a Riolu x Meditite crossbreed first. So I drew them both. I wonder what type they would have? Fighting is one, of course, but would it be steel or psychic? Or just plain fighting? Don't ask me, I don't know. :P LucarioMedicham actually looks like some weird creature is biting it's head. :'D

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I adore your drawing of Altaria a few posts up. The composition and shading is phenomenal and I luff it very much!
    Keep the great work and keep these images coming.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Thanks for your comments agurcsik, Kuggles, Herthansteel and Carrack. ^^

Kuggels: I made a lot of work with that picture because Altaria is one of my favourite pokemon, so I'm glad to hear you like the picture too.

Carrack: Whoa, I'm amazed that somebody likes the Squirtle/Mudkip that much. o_O But it's good to know that almost all of them all liked by at least some people. ^^

Okay, today I have some new and very_old work! First the new ones. I personally really love the way Eevee came out.

I'm sorry that I don't have any crossbreed pictures today, but as a bonus you'll get a good laugh looking some fakemon I made... about 8 years ago? :'D I think most of them are made before the 2nd generation came out, about the year 2000 or so? Or even before? I'm not sure. I seriously didn't know ANY english back then, so the fact all the names are made just using a dictionary kinda explains why they sound so stupid. ;D I'm sorry the paper quality is so terrible.

Hmm, ice/dragon pokemon... If you ask what's the difference between Peacegon and Airgon, I have NO idea. XD

A new type, crystal/flying. Some kind of legendary bird, I guess. I was really proud of this one at some point. :P

As you can see, I thought of an electric squirrel long before Pachirisu was invented! I was really amazed that they used the same idea as me when I first saw Pachirisu.

I think these two aren't related, but anywho... The dolphin is ice/water and the weird mouse/seal combination is ground/water. (Whoa, I actually thought of water/ground combination before those kind of pokemon existed?)

Okay, these two are propably the newest since they are baby pokemon. So, I must have made these ones up after the 2nd gen was introduced to me. The first one is a baby Snorlax, the second one a baby Meowth. The real Snorlax baby came out to look a little different. (thank god :'D)

Okay, hope that you had a good laugh looking at my terrible drawings from the past. And I'm sorry for bothering you with this kind of rubbish. ^^""

Back