• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Fading Earth and Team DeathScythe Recruits

fatalmadness

do you play maple story?
    Years
    Basically Staminalight got banned. Then he like you be leader for a month. Then I'm like SCORE!!!!! Never thought he would say that. So on this thread ill show you new stuff and the same stuff from the other thread before.

Pics From the Fading Earth:

These pics are just starters so its maybe not how the starting is gonna be. But as you can the hero from pokemon colliseum is your older brother.

Thats my rought draft (i know theres some errors). More will be posted today.

GOOD DRAFt

Gold Confirmed IM RICH$$$

Where does this lead to?

IT LEADS TO PALLET TOWN

PROFESSER OAK IS OUT OF BUSINESS????

SCREW YOU RICH "GOLD"

THE GIRL

MORE WILL COME LATER AND I STILL NEED TO EDIT THESE PICS. IT WOULD BE EASY IF I HAD A TEAM!!!
    Now here is all the things staminalight said. (BORING)

Supporter Banner

Relations:
    [FONT=&quot]If you are a boy, you are the son of Ash Ketchum, younger brother to "Hero Ketchum", and older brother to "Alec Ketchum" (I recommend picking boy in this game).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are a girl, your father is "Gary Oak" (professor of this game), and you mom is "Keri Oak[/FONT]

Story
    [FONT=&quot]You're coming out of a plane because many years ago your dad "Ash Ketchum" went missing while doing a mission on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sharpedo[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mountain[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. The plane will take you to your mansion (because Ash was the greatest pokemon master). Your big brother "Hero Ketchum" (which is the hero for pokemon coliseum), says hey little buddy you begged and begged for you to investigate and you got nothing, come on lets get inside said Hero. You go inside and tell him, HERO!, remember that promise you made me! Said you. Oh yeah was it the one where I let you go on a pokemon adventure? Said Hero. Yessss said you. Well fine Professor Gary is calling you anyway said Hero. Wait big BOI! Said Alec. I wish you good luck on your trip. Thanks said you. You walk down to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ketchum[/FONT][FONT=&quot]City[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and then go to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s lab. Hey little buddy I was expecting you said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. There's been some trouble's on earth said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. And it is about the legendary pokemon said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. There using Earth's power without a clue said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. That's why I need you to either catch them or make them faint so the earth can have their energy back said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. And maybe you'll find a clue about you're dad said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. You bet I'm up for this Said you. Ok but to prove that your brave I want you to go check what is in the dark forest to you right of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ketchum[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Town[/FONT][FONT=&quot] said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. There's a strange power source there. I'm one my way said you. When you reach the forest you see Lucario there. LUCARIO I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD Said You. Yes I am that one said Lucario. I understand that the earth is having problem so that is why I give you this egg, (He gives you the egg). In 10 steps it will hatch Said Lucario. Farewell Said Lucario disappearing. Thanks says you after he leaves. While walking back to the lab the egg hatches. It's a Riolu! Said you. You go to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s lab and say I got a Riolu from Lucario Professor! Said you. Magnificent Said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Now go deep from the dark woods and you will reach..??? Thats it for now[/FONT]

Members So far:

staminalight-leaders, spriter, mapper

Super~Sonic-Banners

Shadowlurker: Beta Tester

.:God:.-(he can only help on fire red games, im doing a ruby game).

Silver Riolu-Scripter

Kuchiki Byakyuya-Spriter

Infernal Contraption- Tile Inserting, Palletes.

Mrpwnageisme- Mapper

Hockeypanda32- Scripter, Title Screen Editor and Palletes

Shadow_Dark_Chaos- 2nd Banner man

~Jobs of for grabs~

Scripter

Spriter

Tile Inserter (URGENT)(URGENT!!)

Beta Tester

Music Inserter (URGENT)

Mapper

Palletes

Overworlder

Grammer Checker

Screen Editor

Assistant Developer

(if there is a job not on this list that you can do msg me).

www.teamdeathscythe.piczo.com

Other Games that will be made after this:

1: Pokemon 1: adventure of the past version

2: Pokemon 2: The fading Earth Version (current game)

3: Pokemon Wrath Of Darkness

4: Pokemon 3: Wreckless Bond

5: Pokemon 4: Colliseum

6: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legendary version

7: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Razor Green version

8: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness version

there may be more titles but these are the games we are creating

Last edited:

namakemono456

PoketEngine Creator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Not for the youngins I suppose, but interesting plot. If your recommending a sex then I'm guessing the balancing is a bit off?

fatalmadness

do you play maple story?
    Years
    I still gotta edit some stuff on the page but im too busy already doing work for the game.

people JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    need some posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Basically Staminalight got banned. Then he like you be leader for a month. Then im like SCORE!!!!! Never thought he would say that. So on this thread ill show you new stuff and the same stuff from the other thread before.

Pics From the Fading Earth:

These pics are just starters so its maybe not how the starting is gonna be. But as you can the hero from pokemon colliseum is your older brother.

Thats my rought draft (i know theres some errors). More will be posted today.

GOOD DRAFt

Gold Comfirmed IM RICH$$$

Where does this lead to?

IT LEADS TO PALLET TOWN

PROFESSER OAK IS OUT OF BUSINESS????

SCREW YOU RICH "GOLD"

THE GIRL

MORE WILL COME LATER AND I STILL NEED TO EDIT THESE PICS. IT WOULD BE EASY IF I HAD A TEAM!!!
    Now here is all the things staminalight said. (BORING) jk

elations:
    [FONT=&quot]If you are a boy, you are the son of Ash Ketchum, younger brother to "Hero Ketchum", and older brother to "Alec Ketchum" (I recommend picking boy in this game).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are a girl, your father is "Gary Oak" (professor of this game), and you mom is "Keri Oak[/FONT]

Story
    [FONT=&quot]You're coming out of a plane because many years ago your dad "Ash Ketchum" went missing while doing a mission on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sharpedo[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mountain[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. The plane will take you to your mansion (because Ash was the greatest pokemon master). Your big brother "Hero Ketchum" (which is the hero for pokemon coliseum), says hey little buddy you begged and begged for you to investigate and you got nothing, come on lets get inside said Hero. You go inside and tell him, HERO!, remember that promise you made me! Said you. Oh yeah was it the one where I let you go on a pokemon adventure? Said Hero. Yessss said you. Well fine Professor Gary is calling you anyway said Hero. Wait big BOI! Said Alec. I wish you good luck on your trip. Thanks said you. You walk down to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ketchum[/FONT][FONT=&quot]City[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and then go to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s lab. Hey little buddy I was expecting you said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. There's been some trouble's on earth said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. And it is about the legendary pokemon said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. There using Earth's power without a clue said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. That's why I need you to either catch them or make them faint so the earth can have their energy back said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. And maybe you'll find a clue about you're dad said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. You bet I'm up for this Said you. Ok but to prove that your brave I want you to go check what is in the dark forest to you right of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ketchum[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Town[/FONT][FONT=&quot] said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. There's a strange power source there. I'm one my way said you. When you reach the forest you see Lucario there. LUCARIO I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD Said You. Yes I am that one said Lucario. I understand that the earth is having problem so that is why I give you this egg, (He gives you the egg). In 10 steps it will hatch Said Lucario. Farewell Said Lucario disappearing. Thanks says you after he leaves. While walking back to the lab the egg hatches. It's a Riolu! Said you. You go to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s lab and say I got a Riolu from Lucario Professor! Said you. Magnificent Said [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gary[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Now go deep from the dark woods and you will reach..??? Thats it for now[/FONT]

Members So far:

staminalight-leaders, spriter, mapper

Super~Sonic-Banners

Shadowlurker: Beta Tester

.:God:.-(he can only help on fire red games, im doing a ruby game).

Silver Riolu-Scripter

Kuchiki Byakyuya-Spriter

Infernal Contraption- Tile Inserting, Palletes.

~Jobs of for grabs~

Scripter

Spriter

Tile Inserter (URGENT)(URGENT!!)

Beta Tester

Music Inserter (URGENT)

Mapper

Palletes

Overworlder

Grammer Checker

Screen Editor

Assistant Developer

(if there is a job not on this list that you can do msg me).

www.teamdeathscythe.piczo.comhttps://www.teamdeathscythe.piczo.comhttps://www.teamdeathscythe.piczo.com

what about me?!?!?! im not on here!

fatalmadness

do you play maple story?
    Years
    what about me?!?!?! im not on here!

ill add you kk? dont worry man, this team is cared for.

Sorry to say this but I hate hacks which contains but languages...

whaddya mean??? and dont talk if you dont have anything to say. This hack shows nothing right now. Me and my team so far have done so much for this game. It looks way better then the thing up there. I am adding my good one to hacks showcase.

Bad language eh. Look at the jobs up there. I think grammer checker is one? Thanks for telling me :P

Bad language eh. Look at the jobs up there. I think grammer checker is one? Thanks for telling me :P

Last edited:

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    what ever happend to the tiles (if you want i may edit some emerald tiles for your hack, just when i have time i can do the lightpost, tree, bush, house, grass,fence)

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Sorry to say this but I hate hacks which contains but languages...

Yeah, actually it is one of my pet hates! LOL!

LOL, you posted that message twice, and also, grammar is spelt wrong ROFL. But seriously, I respect MASSIVELY what you have done to this hack, what with the presentation GREATLY improved from STAMINALIGHT's thread - Man, no offense to him, but I do HONESTLY believe you would be a much better leader for this hack. If that happens, and you take over as leader, I would be willing to help out as a spriter, beta tester and grammar checker (not grammer!)

fatalmadness

do you play maple story?
    Years
    Yeah, actually it is one of my pet hates! LOL!

LOL, you posted that message twice, and also, grammar is spelt wrong ROFL. But seriously, I respect MASSIVELY what you have done to this hack, what with the presentation GREATLY improved from STAMINALIGHT's thread - Man, no offense to him, but I do HONESTLY believe you would be a much better leader for this hack. If that happens, and you take over as leader, I would be willing to help out as a spriter, beta tester and grammar checker (not grammer!)

thanks, I'm just in a hurry because I'm doing my game by myself, because my tile inserter is not usually on, I need him to insert tiles before my other man can work on the game.

i hope i do become leader for my team

that would be great fudge, can u do battle frontier ones?

COME ON PEOPLE JOIN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Apparently, we're meant to vote for a new leader
    o.O
    WHERE?! HERE?!

Also, I'd like to know who I COULD vote for <cough> CAMPAIGNS <cough>
    I'm not American, but it's like the 2008 elections!

fatalmadness

do you play maple story?
    Years
    lol. I fell great. EVERYBODY I OWN THIS TEAM NOW. my fellow members helped me get here. and you did 2 hoppyfred

sd gundams will be in this game

Last edited:
    Back