• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girls Poll: Public Poll: Do you wear boy's clothes?

Do you wear boy's clothes?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Sure, why not? I mostly wear boys' t-shirts since they're so much better than most of the things you find for girls. They're longer and baggier. X3 I do wear female oriented shirts too, though. o_o I'm not a fashion goddess or anything and I've got a bad taste in style, but if it's comfy, I'll wear it. ^_^;

I don't get some of the girls around here though who wear very low cut jeans and then tight shirts that expose most of their skin. >_> Sure, some guys may want to see that, but I sure don't.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Sure, why not? I mostly wear boys' t-shirts since they're so much better than most of the things you find for girls. They're longer and baggier. X3 I do wear female oriented shirts too, though. o_o I'm not a fashion goddess or anything and I've got a bad taste in style, but if it's comfy, I'll wear it. ^_^;

I don't get some of the girls around here though who wear very low cut jeans and then tight shirts that expose most of their skin. >_> Sure, some guys may want to see that, but I sure don't.
    I totally agree with you lightning! Though I'm prolly less female oriented and no where near the world of fashion.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • I wear boys' clothes all the time. I like to wear sorta what's popular for guys (by popular, I mean what was hip a year ago. XD).
    I just think they make cooler guys' clothes. ^_^ (Plus, I take tomboy too seriously sometimes. :B :B)

Sorry, if it's incoherent. I'm still sleepy. *yawn*

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I do wear boys' clothing. I like their shorts, plus the school uniform requires shorts that pass the kneecap. Recently I've started wearing loose fitting girls' tee shirts, not the insanely thin kind. Like the thick cotton fabric that you wear to the grocery store or something. I just think boys' clothing is nicer, one of the main reasons I wear pants to church or other formal occasions.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh, I wear pants everywhere. x_X I've only worn a dress/skirt twice in the last year. And that was because I was forced. ~_~;; I just find them so uncomfortable since there's nothing around your legs. o.o;;

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • *nodnod* I can't stand skirts myself...they make me feel stupid and vulnerable. Tight pants I simply hate the feel of, and I can't buy girls' pants because they're all tight EVERYWHERE, and chafe at my delicate skin when I try to put them on. Ugh. Boys' pants are much nicer, they're narrower at the hips so I don't need a belt, and they're a uniform length so they don't pinch at my calf muscles. I don't appreciate girls' 'babydoll' shirts either--they always feel too short and there's no room to move in them. That's why I stick to guys' shirts. They're a uniform width, again, and they actually acknowledge the fact that you have shoulders. x_X

In general though, I just wear whatever's comfortable at home, and I make sure it looks good (ie. the colors look okay together) before I go to school or whatever. I try not to judge people by what they're wearing, although their clothing does say something about them...stay away from the people who truly don't give a rat's behind about what they look like. You know them. The greasy-haired, pimply ones with the sweatpants or the drab, ill-fitting shirts in odd colors? Psychos of the future, mark my words.

*shivers in the corner, doesn't know how she got onto that tangent...don't pay any attention, stay on topic...*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *prepares for rampage* I like skirts. >_> Well, the casual, comfortable, denim, medium length kind. I can't stand minis though. >_< And well, my style isn't really tomboyish.. I just like anything comfortable, but I still dress nicely. Right now I'm in a long sleeve light yellow shirt and jeans. o.o; That was off topic. *runs away*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Of course I do. I hate gurl stuff, cus I'm a total TOMBOY! YEAH!

I even get more along with guys than with gurls.. O.o;; I don't date them, I just hang out with them..

~CaRtOON

Gurl clothes piss me off

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • WELL DUH!of course I wear boys clothes!!!! for me its normal I mean boys clothes are cool and very comfortable. I havent worn a girls clothing in years... I hate dresses, flower shirts, skirts, and eeky clothes

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • 7 Versus 3... Uh oh...

Well, Heres the point. I don't wear boy's clothes because it's not myself and it doesn't match my personality (smartness + talent+ kindness). I don't like doing boy's stuff anyway, so theres no chance for me to become a tomboy, ever!

Just be yourself. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I agree. ^_^; Being a tomboy just isn't my nature. I'm the type that loves cute things, and doesn't mind skirts that much. *jumps into bomb shelter before she gets attacked* BUT, I still don't like most of the fashions that they have out for girls right now. Most of it is just too.. blech. o_o; They're not modest enough.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yup. *nods* Boy clothing are so much comfortable (and cheaper...) But my style is rather girlish. =D I like skirts... and dresses... and Girly stuff.... o.o; I love anything cute, and I'm proud of it! XD; What's wrong with being a girly girl? XD; I also like Boy clothing... Gahh... Whatever. ;P

((What's the fashion currently in the US? PM me if you think it's off topic. XD; ))

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Im a guy and i wear guys clothes...*go's and puts on girl's clothes* i fell pretty! *gets hit over the head with a mallet, then gets beat up by the girls*

PokeTrainerCarol

lol, Well, no, I don't wear guys' clothing, but I HATE tight ugly uncomfortable stuff, I rather wear oversized, or something loose and comfortable... ^_^ and no stupid things like pictures or letters, just stupidness-free, loose, comfortable clothing, usually around blue (mostly navy blue), black or white. ^_^ Sometimes pink, but now it's nearly never.

PokeTrainerCarol

LOL... I see now, Carol. Well, what do you wear as the top then?

Hmmmm...but I get my clothing at women's section! (Yes you read right, women. Small or Medium size) ^_^

I just don't wear guys' clothing...I wear girls' clothing that looks kind of like guys' clothing ^_^

Back