ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old September 11th, 2008 (3:28 PM).
[HoN] Jereziah's Avatar
[HoN] Jereziah [HoN] Jereziah is offline
Till DEATH do us part!
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Destiny Island
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 651
    Hey Faint,

    You didnt even edit the first post and post the banner and my name in beta tester...hehe. thanks
    __________________
    [simple-spoil="League of Legends"]If you wanna play LoL click:
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4bf10adbb6c1a[/simple-spoil]

    Play this game, if you like DotA.


    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old September 11th, 2008 (10:31 PM).
    .T a k e I t A w a y's Avatar
    .T a k e I t A w a y .T a k e I t A w a y is offline
    Expert Pokemon Trainer
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: Unda ya bed - LOL XD
      Age: 20
      Gender:
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 93
      Can i pls be a spriter cause i can do that
      __________________


      Thanks Kenji~ ^
      Best Rayquaza Pics V
      http://www.serebii.net/ssbb/boss/rayquaza.jpg
      http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/linfei/_384_Rayquaza.jpg
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Encyclopika/rayquaza.jpg
      http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VFJX3VFCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee51/ShadowMark-182/SSBB%20Snapshots/Rayquaza.jpg
        #78    
      Old September 12th, 2008 (5:57 AM).
      Brushfire's Avatar
      Brushfire Brushfire is offline
      afc bournemouth <3
         
        Join Date: Feb 2008
        Location: Bournemouth
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 580
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DemiKid View Post
        Hey Faint,

        You didnt even edit the first post and post the banner and my name in beta tester...hehe. thanks
        *Whistles*
        Sorry, I forgot, I'll do that now.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by OmegaRayquaza View Post
        Can i pls be a spriter cause i can do that
        Can I see some of your work as evidence please?
        __________________

        SAW Entertainment | Brushfire's Anime List | And with a faint brush of fire...
          #79    
        Old September 12th, 2008 (11:56 AM).
        Hoppyfred's Avatar
        Hoppyfred Hoppyfred is offline
        Froggy Friend of Feebas
           
          Join Date: Jun 2008
          Age: 22
          Gender:
          Nature: Rash
          Posts: 367
          Lets see...
          I like Pokemon...
          I think Yu-Gi-Oh is okay...
          Yu-Gi-Oh Pokemon?! No thank you!

          Surely Yugioh is about cards having fixed attack and deffence?

          Also, are there going to be magic and trap cards?

          And spriting is going to be SOLID.

          But GL, you'll need it!

          (P.S. Are things like Armed Dragon lvl 3, 5, 7 etc going to 'evolve' by level up?)
          __________________
          Back from long hiatus.

          Sig was all out of date, so...yeah. Currently re-building.
            #80    
          Old September 12th, 2008 (12:14 PM).
          SethCullen's Avatar
          SethCullen SethCullen is offline
          Catastrophe.
             
            Join Date: Aug 2008
            Location: Rochester, NY
            Age: 23
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 433
            ALSO, my name isnt under the beta testers. :\
            __________________
            I can see you starin there from across the block with a smile on your mouth and your hand on your..
              #81    
            Old September 12th, 2008 (12:49 PM).
            Shadows's Avatar
            Shadows Shadows is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: Chicago, IL
              Age: 22
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 857
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hoppyfred View Post
              Lets see...
              I like Pokemon...
              I think Yu-Gi-Oh is okay...
              Yu-Gi-Oh Pokemon?! No thank you!

              Surely Yugioh is about cards having fixed attack and deffence?

              Also, are there going to be magic and trap cards?

              And spriting is going to be SOLID.

              But GL, you'll need it!

              (P.S. Are things like Armed Dragon lvl 3, 5, 7 etc going to 'evolve' by level up?)
              I'm guessing its going to be like 1 on 1 dueling with monsters...
              So, yes they will evolve by leveling up I guess...
              Also, Evolving will be part of fusion.
              __________________
                #82    
              Old September 12th, 2008 (1:09 PM).
              Brushfire's Avatar
              Brushfire Brushfire is offline
              afc bournemouth <3
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2008
                Location: Bournemouth
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 580
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by T View Post
                I'm guessing its going to be like 1 on 1 dueling with monsters...
                So, yes they will evolve by leveling up I guess...
                Also, Evolving will be part of fusion.
                Looks like someone is doing my job for me!
                Thanks for explaining in my absense.
                Sorry Seth, I'll add you now.
                __________________

                SAW Entertainment | Brushfire's Anime List | And with a faint brush of fire...
                  #83    
                Old September 12th, 2008 (3:06 PM).
                Urist McHemlock's Avatar
                Urist McHemlock Urist McHemlock is offline
                Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2008
                  Location: Astral Void
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 605
                  hey Faint Brushfire remember me from pokemon mario red board
                  __________________
                  "Hee-ho!"
                    #84    
                  Old September 12th, 2008 (3:08 PM).
                  Brushfire's Avatar
                  Brushfire Brushfire is offline
                  afc bournemouth <3
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2008
                    Location: Bournemouth
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 580
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by HemlockLegend View Post
                    hey Faint Brushfire remember me from pokemon mario red board
                    Uuh, actually: no.
                    And that kind of subject belongs in a visitor message or a PM...
                    __________________

                    SAW Entertainment | Brushfire's Anime List | And with a faint brush of fire...
                      #85    
                    Old September 12th, 2008 (3:40 PM).
                    Disturbed's Avatar
                    Disturbed Disturbed is offline
                    O.o
                    • Social Media
                     
                    Join Date: May 2008
                    Age: 24
                    Posts: 928
                    Hmm, even though I completely hate Yu-Gi-Oh, this might turn out to be kinda fun. And um, I wouldn't make the Blue-Eyes Dragon be a legendary, and maybe make him evolve into the 3 headed one?
                      #86    
                    Old September 12th, 2008 (3:47 PM).
                    Brushfire's Avatar
                    Brushfire Brushfire is offline
                    afc bournemouth <3
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2008
                      Location: Bournemouth
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 580
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Maraudah View Post
                      Hmm, even though I completely hate Yu-Gi-Oh, this might turn out to be kinda fun. And um, I wouldn't make the Blue-Eyes Dragon be a legendary, and maybe make him evolve into the 3 headed one?
                      Blue-Eyes is a Rotom-like Legend if you know what I mean? Legendary music and event but not a Legendary? He's only a legend because he "evolves" (fuses) into Blue-Eyes Ultimate.
                      __________________

                      SAW Entertainment | Brushfire's Anime List | And with a faint brush of fire...
                        #87    
                      Old September 12th, 2008 (5:14 PM). Edited September 12th, 2008 by Ineffable~.
                      Ineffable~'s Avatar
                      Ineffable~ Ineffable~ is offline
                      DAT SNARKITUDE
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2008
                      Location: Any ol' place really
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Naive
                      Posts: 2,742
                      Creative....
                      I actually hate the Yu-gi-oh! show and the cards, but this is an incredibly creative hack,
                      and it seems like something I'd love to be a part of. I can map or tile edit.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Faint Brushfire View Post
                      Blue-Eyes is a Rotom-like Legend if you know what I mean? Legendary music and event but not a Legendary? He's only a legend because he "evolves" (fuses) into Blue-Eyes Ultimate.
                      Maybe you can make them like Manaphy and Phione.
                      (only they actually evolve XD) You know? Legendaries can be part of an evolutionary line too...

                      And Red-eyes Black Dragon should be a pseudo-legendary.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hoppyfred View Post
                      Also, are there going to be magic and trap cards?
                      It doesn't have to be a card game.....
                      In fact, the more real it is, the better.
                      __________________

                      #077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
                      Fire ~ Field eggs
                      3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

                      Its hooves are 10 times harder
                      than diamonds. It can trample
                      anything completely flat in moments.

                      Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
                      Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
                      Locations: Pokémon Mansion

                      Cry

                      Other names:

                      jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
                      de: Ponita
                      fr: Ponyta
                      cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


                        #88    
                      Old September 12th, 2008 (6:04 PM).
                      Brushfire's Avatar
                      Brushfire Brushfire is offline
                      afc bournemouth <3
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2008
                        Location: Bournemouth
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 580
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Lilbittygoat View Post
                        Creative....
                        I actually hate the Yu-gi-oh! show and the cards, but this is an incredibly creative hack,
                        and it seems like something I'd love to be a part of. I can map or tile edit.


                        Maybe you can make them like Manaphy and Phione.
                        (only they actually evolve XD) You know? Legendaries can be part of an evolutionary line too...

                        And Red-eyes Black Dragon should be a pseudo-legendary.



                        It doesn't have to be a card game.....
                        In fact, the more real it is, the better.
                        Can I see some examples of your work please? Thanks.
                        And yeah, that sounds pretty cool; though I prefer originality over copying/chaning slightly.

                        I agree that Red-Eyes should be a psuedo-legendary, but he didn't play a huge part in the final season like Blue-Eyes. But, I'll put him in to be Blue-Eyes' Legend-opposite.
                        __________________

                        SAW Entertainment | Brushfire's Anime List | And with a faint brush of fire...
                          #89    
                        Old September 12th, 2008 (6:32 PM).
                        XaE22's Avatar
                        XaE22 XaE22 is offline
                        Mapper/Scripter
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2008
                          Location: Independence MO
                          Age: 29
                          Gender:
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 27
                          hey why not have red-eyes b. chick evolve into red-eyes b. dragon and then red-eyes darkness dragon
                          __________________


                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            #90    
                          Old September 12th, 2008 (11:27 PM). Edited September 12th, 2008 by .T a k e I t A w a y.
                          .T a k e I t A w a y's Avatar
                          .T a k e I t A w a y .T a k e I t A w a y is offline
                          Expert Pokemon Trainer
                             
                            Join Date: May 2008
                            Location: Unda ya bed - LOL XD
                            Age: 20
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 93
                            [quote= Faint Bushfire (OmgaRqza replying.)
                            Can I see some of your work as evidence please?[/quote]
                            Sorry but this is the first time ive ever sprited.....

                            hi sorry also.... again. plz give me a chance
                            __________________


                            Thanks Kenji~ ^
                            Best Rayquaza Pics V
                            http://www.serebii.net/ssbb/boss/rayquaza.jpg
                            http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/linfei/_384_Rayquaza.jpg
                            http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Encyclopika/rayquaza.jpg
                            http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VFJX3VFCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
                            http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee51/ShadowMark-182/SSBB%20Snapshots/Rayquaza.jpg
                              #91    
                            Old September 12th, 2008 (11:34 PM).
                            Pyromaniac45's Avatar
                            Pyromaniac45 Pyromaniac45 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2008
                              Location: Manitoba
                              Gender:
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 136
                              I can Beta Test if you need one. I'm usually pretty good at finding bugs and glitches!
                                #92    
                              Old September 13th, 2008 (2:40 AM). Edited September 13th, 2008 by [HoN] Jereziah.
                              [HoN] Jereziah's Avatar
                              [HoN] Jereziah [HoN] Jereziah is offline
                              Till DEATH do us part!
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2008
                                Location: Destiny Island
                                Age: 21
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 651
                                Hey Faint,

                                Thanks for editing the first post...And hows the hack progress?

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by OmegaRayquaza View Post
                                hi sorry also.... again. plz give me a chance
                                You should have some proof or else you will not be in Faint's Team...
                                If you're a noob in spriting then, the hack will not be very good...sorry, you need some proof...
                                __________________
                                [simple-spoil="League of Legends"]If you wanna play LoL click:
                                https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4bf10adbb6c1a[/simple-spoil]

                                Play this game, if you like DotA.

                                  #93    
                                Old September 13th, 2008 (3:36 AM).
                                Brushfire's Avatar
                                Brushfire Brushfire is offline
                                afc bournemouth <3
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2008
                                  Location: Bournemouth
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 580
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by XaE22 View Post
                                  hey why not have red-eyes b. chick evolve into red-eyes b. dragon and then red-eyes darkness dragon
                                  I completely forgot about that! I'll do that, thanks!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by OmegaRayquaza View Post
                                  Sorry but this is the first time ive ever sprited.....

                                  hi sorry also.... again. plz give me a chance
                                  Well, even if it's your first time, you might just have a knack for it. So sprite something and send, and I'll see if I think you have potiential or not.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Pyromaniac45 View Post
                                  I can Beta Test if you need one. I'm usually pretty good at finding bugs and glitches!
                                  Sure, I'll add you to the team.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by DemiKid View Post
                                  Hey Faint,

                                  Thanks for editing the first post...And hows the hack progress?



                                  You should have some proof or else you will not be in Faint's Team...
                                  If you're a noob in spriting then, the hack will not be very good...sorry, you need some proof...
                                  The hacks progress is currently at 0% until I either get another spriter or my original one comes online. I need something sprited before I can start mapping. Thanks for the interest though.
                                  __________________

                                  SAW Entertainment | Brushfire's Anime List | And with a faint brush of fire...
                                    #94    
                                  Old September 13th, 2008 (5:40 AM). Edited September 13th, 2008 by BigSteve.
                                  BigSteve's Avatar
                                  BigSteve BigSteve is offline
                                  Pokemon Bright Gold
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2008
                                    Location: North Lincolnshire, UK
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender:
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 490
                                    What about Obelisk the Tormentor, Winged Dragon of Ra, and Slither the Skydragon as the three main legendary pokemon? if you did that for the legendary birds you might even get away with the old palette

                                    oh yeah i remembered something

                                    MetalMorph was a magic card that powered up most monsters but some stuff like Red Eyes Black Dragon because Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon. Also, there was Black Skull Dragon made by combining Summoned Skull with Red Eyes Black Dragon- to do this you could make an item that caused the evolution and to get the item you had to give someone a Summned Skull.

                                    so this would make the evolution Eevee styled


                                    _ Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon (with MetalMorph)
                                    Red Eyes Black Dragon -|_Black Skull Dragon (with Summoned Skull Essence)
                                    |
                                    _Red Eyes Darkness Dragon (Natural Level Evolution)


                                    theres also this if you want to include it

                                      #95    
                                    Old September 13th, 2008 (9:38 AM).
                                    Pyromaniac45's Avatar
                                    Pyromaniac45 Pyromaniac45 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2008
                                      Location: Manitoba
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Gentle
                                      Posts: 136
                                      even if you don't have any sprites, then... can't you begin by working of the maps on the text?
                                        #96    
                                      Old September 13th, 2008 (11:31 AM).
                                      Brushfire's Avatar
                                      Brushfire Brushfire is offline
                                      afc bournemouth <3
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2008
                                        Location: Bournemouth
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 580
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by BigSteve View Post
                                        What about Obelisk the Tormentor, Winged Dragon of Ra, and Slither the Skydragon as the three main legendary pokemon? if you did that for the legendary birds you might even get away with the old palette

                                        oh yeah i remembered something

                                        MetalMorph was a magic card that powered up most monsters but some stuff like Red Eyes Black Dragon because Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon. Also, there was Black Skull Dragon made by combining Summoned Skull with Red Eyes Black Dragon- to do this you could make an item that caused the evolution and to get the item you had to give someone a Summned Skull.

                                        so this would make the evolution Eevee styled


                                        _ Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon (with MetalMorph)
                                        Red Eyes Black Dragon -|_Black Skull Dragon (with Summoned Skull Essence)
                                        |
                                        _Red Eyes Darkness Dragon (Natural Level Evolution)


                                        theres also this if you want to include it

                                        Whoa, thanks for the help! You deserve to be in the Credits section when I make it (along with a few others who gave awesome ideas like that).

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Pyromaniac45 View Post
                                        even if you don't have any sprites, then... can't you begin by working of the maps on the text?
                                        I can't work on them because there are tile sprites I need inserted...
                                        __________________

                                        SAW Entertainment | Brushfire's Anime List | And with a faint brush of fire...
                                          #97    
                                        Old September 13th, 2008 (11:52 AM).
                                        linkinkid's Avatar
                                        linkinkid linkinkid is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2008
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 93
                                          this sounds....interesting, and i've looking for a decent rpg yu-gi-oh game for the gba so....looking forward to this good luck.
                                            #98    
                                          Old September 13th, 2008 (1:26 PM).
                                          XaE22's Avatar
                                          XaE22 XaE22 is offline
                                          Mapper/Scripter
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2008
                                            Location: Independence MO
                                            Age: 29
                                            Gender:
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 27
                                            i think the god cards should be the main legendaries but also have the creator of light as a legendary too ... oh and i hope you make slifer the first legendary you get because its my favorite
                                            __________________


                                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              #99    
                                            Old September 13th, 2008 (1:31 PM).
                                            Shadows's Avatar
                                            Shadows Shadows is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                                              Location: Chicago, IL
                                              Age: 22
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 857

                                              This would make a great ra...
                                              Too bad it could never be in firered...
                                              __________________
                                                #100    
                                              Old September 13th, 2008 (2:06 PM).
                                              Brushfire's Avatar
                                              Brushfire Brushfire is offline
                                              afc bournemouth <3
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2008
                                                Location: Bournemouth
                                                Age: 23
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Posts: 580
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by linkinkid View Post
                                                this sounds....interesting, and i've looking for a decent rpg yu-gi-oh game for the gba so....looking forward to this good luck.
                                                Thanks for the support; it really helps.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by XaE22 View Post
                                                i think the god cards should be the main legendaries but also have the creator of light as a legendary too ... oh and i hope you make slifer the first legendary you get because its my favorite
                                                I was thinking about the Creator of Light; but I don't really want her in it =/
                                                And I was thinking about that; I'm going to make it so you choose the order of which you get them. Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes can be caught before the E4 Zorc Battle. However, Exodia cannot be caught until you have battled Zorc. While battling Zorc; you can catch him: however the catch rate will be very low. The 3 Gods can be found in different caves around Egypt after the Zorc Battle.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by T View Post

                                                This would make a great ra...
                                                Too bad it could never be in firered...
                                                All my sprites are going to be sprited by my sprite team for orginality. If I wanted to rip sprites: The Sacred Cards is always there...
                                                __________________

                                                SAW Entertainment | Brushfire's Anime List | And with a faint brush of fire...
                                                Closed Thread

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:32 AM.