Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Draconius GO
View Poll Results: What poké should be the star of the round-up game?
Shaymin; Pokémon Balanced Force 15 12.40%
Cresselia; Pokémon Freezing Energy 6 4.96%
Heatran; Pokémon Burning Power 8 6.61%
Arceus; Pokémon Balanced Force 27 22.31%
Mewtwo; Pokémon Cloned Furiosity 20 16.53%
Celebi; Pokémon Warp of Time 10 8.26%
Jirachi; Pokémon Everlasting Spirits 10 8.26%
Deoxys; Pokémon Space Disortion 11 9.09%
Kyoudon; Pokémon Ancient Destiny 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 23rd, 2008 (11:42 AM). Edited October 25th, 2008 by X-aveon.
X-aveon's Avatar
X-aveon X-aveon is offline
IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Gender:
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 233
    Hack Name:
    Pokémon Shadow's Glow/Light's Path.

    Hack of:

    Story:
    You are late for Pokéschool.
    You enter the room to find out your teacher is moving.
    Your new teacher, Mrs. Brown, gives you an early out.
    You and your friend Selena go to route one,
    and you confront a certain pokemon.
    There, you meet a famous Pokémon Tracker
    named Azure.
    You will battle her.
    After the battle,
    she'll tell you what pokémon that was.
    Stay tuned.....

    Hack Features:
    Badges of acheivements.
    New Tiles
    New Protagonists.
    DP Pokémon.
    Mapshots
    Spoiler:




    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:






    Media
    First Video;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTMllNTaUiQ

    More screens!
    Spoiler:





    Current Progress:
    Scripting
    Inserted Overworlds and one trainer backsprites.
    Support:
    Spoiler:






    Credits*:
    ~Pokehacking.com~ for the rombase.
    I edited it some, though.
    ~Peyi~__Tiles
    Allistair__Tiles
    ~Marnic/Skyler~ for Silver backsprites
    If I missed any, tell me.
    Lorenz_the_best; Rombase
    WAH/CLOUD; Overworlds

    Downloads:
    None.

    Team
    Hackimon12- Scripter
    Charizard Guy- Overworld Spriter

    TEAM RECRUITMENT/ISSUES
    Spoiler:

    Team Recruitment
    Scripter*xse_show proof in movie (MUST BE OWN)
    Titlescreen Maker*Show proof of titlescreen (MUST BE OWN)
    Overworld Editor*Show proof of overworld (MUST BE OWN)
    Spriter*3___1 repositioner, 1 Revamper, 1 Scratch
    All Team Issues;
    Must be own work.
    Spriter Issues
    Must be own work.
    Must be indexed.
    Must be 64x64.
    XSE
    Program made by Hackmew
    Must know how to combine scripts, make several
    apply movements, flags, and specials.
    Show proof in Movie. Displayed scripts aren't good enough.
    __________________


    I want that apple......

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old October 24th, 2008 (6:28 AM).
    eing15's Avatar
    eing15 eing15 is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Gender:
      Posts: 97
      Well man, this hack it have things that I don't like, and ohthers that yes!

      I don't like more: The palette of cp/mart and his door, and the red/blue rocks, and "the hole of cave" it don't looks very good

      I like more: The palettes of the trees and the floor, the animation of water and his palette and the minisprites
      Of course, the history is very original!

      Good luck man:D
        #3    
      Old October 24th, 2008 (8:49 AM).
      X-aveon's Avatar
      X-aveon X-aveon is offline
      IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
         
        Join Date: Jan 2008
        Gender:
        Nature: Naive
        Posts: 233
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by eing15 View Post
        Well man, this hack it have things that I don't like, and ohthers that yes!

        I don't like more: The palette of cp/mart and his door, and the red/blue rocks, and "the hole of cave" it don't looks very good

        I like more: The palettes of the trees and the floor, the animation of water and his palette and the minisprites
        Of course, the history is very original!

        Good luck man:D

        i don't like the doors of the cave, either, but it'll remain that way for awhile. The pc/mart are from the rombase. I may change them soon.
        Thank you for your comment.

        MORE NEWS!

        First Video;
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTMllNTaUiQ

        More screens!
        Spoiler:




        __________________


        I want that apple......
          #4    
        Old October 24th, 2008 (1:30 PM).
        Thrace's Avatar
        Thrace Thrace is offline
        @tion
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Jun 2007
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 1,048
        The video has a few bugs I'm sure you are aware of.
        Water doesn't conduct electricity

        You're maps also have some tile errors. This is just one persons opinion but I think you should have worked on it a bit more before making a thread. I really love the Platinum tree tiles though.
        __________________
          #5    
        Old October 24th, 2008 (3:29 PM).
        X-aveon's Avatar
        X-aveon X-aveon is offline
        IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
           
          Join Date: Jan 2008
          Gender:
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 233
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by dshayabusa View Post
          The video has a few bugs I'm sure you are aware of.
          Water doesn't conduct electricity

          You're maps also have some tile errors. This is just one persons opinion but I think you should have worked on it a bit more before making a thread. I really love the Platinum tree tiles though.
          could you please point out the tile errors? i can't find them.
          and i might have already fixed them. i've done some other
          mapping since i made that map pic.
          __________________


          I want that apple......
            #6    
          Old October 24th, 2008 (4:22 PM).
          Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
          Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
          Starting anew...
             
            Join Date: Aug 2007
            Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 3,074
            It's not a good idea to have Wild Pokemon Grass in a Town/City.

            Might as well fix it.

            Also, can you add a bit more flowers/buildings to the town?

            It looks a bit of empty without them.
            __________________
            I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
              #7    
            Old October 24th, 2008 (4:42 PM).
            deadlyangel91792's Avatar
            deadlyangel91792 deadlyangel91792 is offline
            Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: In ct the u.s
              Age: 25
              Gender:
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 215
              i love the tiles but that character sprite idk it looks a bit distorted but everything else looks pretty solid
              __________________

                #8    
              Old October 24th, 2008 (5:02 PM).
              X-aveon's Avatar
              X-aveon X-aveon is offline
              IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2008
                Gender:
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 233
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sk8er Prince View Post
                It's not a good idea to have Wild Pokemon Grass in a Town/City.

                Might as well fix it.

                Also, can you add a bit more flowers/buildings to the town?

                It looks a bit of empty without them.
                Will do. Thank you for your help. I will replace the grass with flowers.
                But i might have grass still, since it is supposed to be a foresty place, Ceres Town.



                Quote:
                Originally Posted by deadlyangel91792 View Post
                i love the tiles but that character sprite idk it looks a bit distorted but everything else looks pretty solid
                which character sprite? i'm working on changing it.
                __________________


                I want that apple......
                  #9    
                Old October 24th, 2008 (5:23 PM).
                Surf's Avatar
                Surf Surf is offline
                ...
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Rust
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 1,197
                  Well I like the look of this so I'm going to apply for a scripter

                  The Vid
                  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mbl9zyZQkKU

                  The Script
                  No steele
                  Spoiler:

                  #Dynamic 0x800000

                  #org @start
                  checkflag 0x828
                  if 0x0 goto @hey!
                  if 0x1 goto @end
                  end

                  #org @hey!
                  lockall
                  special 0x113
                  applymovement 0x7F @move
                  waitmovement 0x0
                  special 0x114
                  msgbox @talk
                  callstd 0x6
                  special 0x113
                  applymovement 0x7F @back1
                  waitmovement 0x0
                  special 0x114
                  applymovement 0xFF @back
                  waitmovement 0x0
                  releaseall
                  end

                  #org @talk
                  = I reckon I should check out \nthat machine.

                  #org @move
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0x11
                  #raw 0xFE

                  #org @back1
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0x10
                  #raw 0xFE

                  #org @back
                  #raw 0x11 0xFE

                  #org @end
                  release
                  end
                  __________________
                  I'm looking for some good (When I say good,
                  I mean you can hold your own by yourself)
                  N**i Zombies players, to form a team or even a
                  clan, to play with casually.
                  Send me a PM with your Highest Level and your PSN,
                  and I'll get back to you.
                    #10    
                  Old October 24th, 2008 (6:20 PM).
                  X-aveon's Avatar
                  X-aveon X-aveon is offline
                  IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                    Gender:
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 233
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hackimon12 View Post
                    Well I like the look of this so I'm going to apply for a scripter

                    The Vid
                    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mbl9zyZQkKU

                    The Script
                    No steele
                    Spoiler:

                    #Dynamic 0x800000

                    #org @start
                    checkflag 0x828
                    if 0x0 goto @hey!
                    if 0x1 goto @end
                    end

                    #org @hey!
                    lockall
                    special 0x113
                    applymovement 0x7F @move
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    special 0x114
                    msgbox @talk
                    callstd 0x6
                    special 0x113
                    applymovement 0x7F @back1
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    special 0x114
                    applymovement 0xFF @back
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    releaseall
                    end

                    #org @talk
                    = I reckon I should check out \nthat machine.

                    #org @move
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0xFE

                    #org @back1
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0xFE

                    #org @back
                    #raw 0x11 0xFE

                    #org @end
                    release
                    end
                    wow. absolutely wow.
                    that is amazing. you're in!

                    welcome to Pokémon SG/LP's Team!
                    __________________


                    I want that apple......
                      #11    
                    Old October 24th, 2008 (10:06 PM).
                    [HoN] Jereziah's Avatar
                    [HoN] Jereziah [HoN] Jereziah is offline
                    Till DEATH do us part!
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2008
                      Location: Destiny Island
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 651
                      Very Nice Female Sprite!
                      Keep it up.
                      __________________
                      [simple-spoil="League of Legends"]If you wanna play LoL click:
                      https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4bf10adbb6c1a[/simple-spoil]

                      Play this game, if you like DotA.

                        #12    
                      Old October 25th, 2008 (1:57 AM).
                      Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                      Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                      Starting anew...
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2007
                        Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 3,074
                        On the Credits list, you missed out WAH (Cloud), 'cause they gave you the

                        OW Sprites.
                        __________________
                        I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                          #13    
                        Old October 25th, 2008 (5:45 AM).
                        X-aveon's Avatar
                        X-aveon X-aveon is offline
                        IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                          Gender:
                          Nature: Naive
                          Posts: 233
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by DemiKid View Post
                          Very Nice Female Sprite!
                          Keep it up.
                          i just recolored Cloud's remale's hair.


                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Sk8er Prince View Post
                          On the Credits list, you missed out WAH (Cloud), 'cause they gave you the

                          OW Sprites.
                          oh.. yeah. thank you for reminding me.
                          __________________


                          I want that apple......
                            #14    
                          Old October 25th, 2008 (2:21 PM).
                          Dirty Little Secret's Avatar
                          Dirty Little Secret Dirty Little Secret is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2004
                            Age: 30
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 56
                            just to tell you, that grass tile you are using is Alistair's, not Peyi's. :/
                              #15    
                            Old October 25th, 2008 (2:42 PM).
                            X-aveon's Avatar
                            X-aveon X-aveon is offline
                            IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2008
                              Gender:
                              Nature: Naive
                              Posts: 233
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Dirty Little Secret View Post
                              just to tell you, that grass tile you are using is Alistair's, not Peyi's. :/

                              it says it is peyi in WAH.
                              __________________


                              I want that apple......
                                #16    
                              Old October 25th, 2008 (2:53 PM).
                              eing15's Avatar
                              eing15 eing15 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                Gender:
                                Posts: 97
                                Well, I'm loking the script, and i like your script.
                                But I think that who spoke in the video? =S I didn't see the teacher =S
                                Well this is "details"

                                Very luck man! and i repeat as the first post, I love these pallets
                                  #17    
                                Old October 25th, 2008 (3:27 PM).
                                TB Pro's Avatar
                                TB Pro TB Pro is offline
                                Old-timer
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2004
                                  Location: Midwestern USA
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 2,739
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by X-aveon View Post
                                  it says it is peyi in WAH.
                                  Err...No it dosen't...Look at Alistair's thread here on PC.
                                  __________________
                                  --I'm a creepin'..
                                    #18    
                                  Old October 25th, 2008 (4:32 PM).
                                  X-aveon's Avatar
                                  X-aveon X-aveon is offline
                                  IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                                    Gender:
                                    Nature: Naive
                                    Posts: 233
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ¿TB Pro™ View Post
                                    Err...No it dosen't...Look at Alistair's thread here on PC.
                                    where is the link to it? This is wah & peyi.
                                    I don't know what you've been watching.

                                    __________________


                                    I want that apple......
                                      #19    
                                    Old October 25th, 2008 (5:37 PM).
                                    TB Pro's Avatar
                                    TB Pro TB Pro is offline
                                    Old-timer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2004
                                      Location: Midwestern USA
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2,739
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by X-aveon View Post
                                      where is the link to it? This is wah & peyi.
                                      I don't know what you've been watching.

                                      Err...Yeah...Ummm....That grass tile isn't there dude...
                                      __________________
                                      --I'm a creepin'..
                                        #20    
                                      Old October 25th, 2008 (6:32 PM).
                                      poddish's Avatar
                                      poddish poddish is offline
                                      Spirit Of Radio
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2008
                                        Location: Earth
                                        Posts: 234
                                        uhh... the back sprite kinda looks like zel's back sprite in shiny gold, so you might wanna change that...
                                        __________________
                                        I believe children are the future.
                                        As such, we can do whatever we want, and in the future, when it's time to clean up our mess, they will have to do it for us.
                                          #21    
                                        Old October 25th, 2008 (7:08 PM).
                                        X-aveon's Avatar
                                        X-aveon X-aveon is offline
                                        IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                                          Gender:
                                          Nature: Naive
                                          Posts: 233
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by ¿TB Pro™ View Post
                                          Err...Yeah...Ummm....That grass tile isn't there dude...
                                          well go look in the tiles section of WAH.

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by poddish View Post
                                          uhh... the back sprite kinda looks like zel's back sprite in shiny gold, so you might wanna change that...

                                          i got it from some website. it wasn't made by zel. i gave credit to who made it.
                                          __________________


                                          I want that apple......
                                            #22    
                                          Old October 25th, 2008 (7:16 PM).
                                          TB Pro's Avatar
                                          TB Pro TB Pro is offline
                                          Old-timer
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2004
                                            Location: Midwestern USA
                                            Age: 23
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 2,739

                                            There. If you don't believe me, I will link you.
                                            __________________
                                            --I'm a creepin'..
                                              #23    
                                            Old October 25th, 2008 (7:59 PM).
                                            X-aveon's Avatar
                                            X-aveon X-aveon is offline
                                            IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2008
                                              Gender:
                                              Nature: Naive
                                              Posts: 233
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by ¿TB Pro™ View Post

                                              There. If you don't believe me, I will link you.
                                              What do you know? They both have it. I'll just credit
                                              both of them. *gives credit*
                                              __________________


                                              I want that apple......
                                                #24    
                                              Old October 25th, 2008 (9:07 PM).
                                              TB Pro's Avatar
                                              TB Pro TB Pro is offline
                                              Old-timer
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Nov 2004
                                                Location: Midwestern USA
                                                Age: 23
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 2,739
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by X-aveon View Post
                                                What do you know? They both have it. I'll just credit
                                                both of them. *gives credit*
                                                Err...No they do not. Show me where WAH has that tile. It dosen't, it's Alistairs.
                                                __________________
                                                --I'm a creepin'..
                                                  #25    
                                                Old October 25th, 2008 (9:17 PM).
                                                X-aveon's Avatar
                                                X-aveon X-aveon is offline
                                                IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                                                  Gender:
                                                  Nature: Naive
                                                  Posts: 233
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by ¿TB Pro™ View Post
                                                  Err...No they do not. Show me where WAH has that tile. It dosen't, it's Alistairs.
                                                  i still used some of PEYI's tiles anyways. so i'm just crediting both. so stop annoying me. i might have made a little mistake on the grass, but i credited Allistair for that. Besides, i can't take of Peyi. I'm using his flower tiles.
                                                  __________________


                                                  I want that apple......
                                                  Closed Thread

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:40 AM.