• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help With Learning How To Fuse Pokemon?!?!?

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
i want to know how to fuse 2 pokemon together without a body part overlapping anything like for ex. charazardis wings on blastiose or blastiose's shell on charazard i have ms paint and i want to know how to fuse monster's without them over lapping each other plzzzzzz some 1 help me plzzzzzzzzz

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
Check the How To Make Sprites tutorial at the top of the page this is on.

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
Years
yup that's how i learned to fuse and i'm gonna do requests soon!
BTW, ^^ Kiri are u working on the banner i asked u to do? Just wondering...

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
jesus ppl stop ****ing postin here i know how to ****ing sprite now!!!! can a mod please close this ****ing thread!?!?!?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Can ya use a soap to was yar mouth? Because ya CANT say those bad words here [Thanks godness for the censor] And inteasd of saying, why didnt ya say "Thanks but I already foudn the link A mod can close this now..." Okay? So go learn some manners!

Back