• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon Move Animation???

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Simple question. I want to know what your favorite move is in terms of animation in any 4th gen pokemon game of these 4th gen games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Pokemon Battle Revolution.

My favorite pokemon move animation in Diamond/Pearl would have to be either Draco Meteor or Doom Desire. Draco Meteor is a graet looking move in the game, its a great move overall, its my favorite Dragon type move to be exact. Jirachi's signature move, Doom Desire is very appealing too when it comes to animation, it looks like a hole is opening up from the heavens and light is shot down from the hole onto the opponent. Its a powerful steel type move, I love it.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Simple question. I want to know what your favorite move is in terms of animation in any 4th gen pokemon game of these 4th gen games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Pokemon Battle Revolution.

My favorite pokemon move animation in Diamond/Pearl would have to be either Draco Meteor or Doom Desire. Draco Meteor is a graet looking move in the game, its a great move overall, its my favorite Dragon type move to be exact. Jirachi's signature move, Doom Desire is very appealing too when it comes to animation, it looks like a hole is opening up from the heavens and light is shot down from the hole onto the opponent. Its a powerful steel type move, I love it.
    Haven't seen jirachi's move on ds yet, but I like hyper beam's sound. Extremespeed looks neat.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I love Hidden Power in Platinum and also I love Luster Purge and Psych Boost.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Eruption looks really cool in both D/P and PBR. Rhyperior's Rock Wrecker move looks awesome in PBR also. The boulder he shoots off, slams the target right in the head and it crumbles.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Splash, Fire Blast and Shadow Force. I like the Fire Blast animation and the dark ball animation of Shadow Force, Splash is self-explanatory.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Eruption looks really cool in both D/P and PBR. Rhyperior's Rock Wrecker move looks awesome in PBR also. The boulder he shoots off, slams the target right in the head and it crumbles.
    Cool, I would like to see that!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Umm, for some reason I really like Muddy Water :D;;. I'm not sure why, but it looks really awesome to me. Morning Sun is a close second though, it's really pretty to use in PBR <3

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Roar of time, Psycho boost, Leaf blade, Draco meteor. Pretty much all SP. Att. moves...

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Actually, Leaf Blade is a PHYSICAL attack now. Just a little heads-up!

Yeah, this guy is right.

Roar of time, Psycho boost, Leaf blade, Draco meteor. Pretty much all SP. Att. moves...

Roar of Time looks amazing, I agree. The screen goes black and a blast comes form Dialga and nails the opponent.

Umm, for some reason I really like Muddy Water :D;;. I'm not sure why, but it looks really awesome to me. Morning Sun is a close second though, it's really pretty to use in PBR <3

I do too. Muddy Water is a very fun move to use, its a huge wave of brown water, I love the detail of logs and leaves in the water also. The move is great.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    It's Leaf Blade. And did I put any "lowering" there? NO I DID NOT.
    I put "Sp. Att." moves.....
    Please read before you post...

You are talking about signature moves, right?

My favourite? It's gotta be Tri Attack. Even tough I have yet to experience it from D/P/P, and it sucked real bad in Gen. III being downgraded to a silly kind of triangle, it was AWESOME in Gen. II. :D

Back