• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raikazu's Graphics Showcase

Azonic

hello friends
Years

• Hey Everyone! Welcome to my Graphic's thread! This thread is a Shop and Showcase.

.theRULES

→ First of all, we have to abide to the rules and restrictions that the staff has set. Please go over and abide to Graphics and Photography Rules as well as the PokeCommunity Forum-wide Rules before posting here.
    → A comment, positive reputation, or constructive criticism on my work is always appreciated. I don't mind if they're negative, because I'm always looking to improve. Any suggestions would be appreciated as well.
    → Please be respectful to my work. As I said before, I don't mind if they're negative. Just don't be bashing it or anything like that.
    → You must provide your own render or stock! I will not search for one for you. If you are in need of a render, visiting PlanetRenders is highly suggested, since they have a wide arrange of renders for you to use.
    → Art theft is not allowed. If you want to use it, simply ask for my permission instead. I will most likely say yes.
    → I have the right to reject any request that comes to me for any reason, even if the reason is "I don't feel like doing it" (but that rarely happens. XD).
    → Do not rush me or put me in a hurry. I might just drop your request if you choose to do so.
    → If your request is completed and you choose to use it on ANY forum, you must provide credit to me for making it. A simple "Made by Raikazu" in your signature will do nicely. Credit me please, or otherwise this can be treated as art theft.
    → You may not alter, change, or edit any of my banners in any way unless I have given you permission to do so.
    → There will be two open slots on the Waiting List. Once two requesters have requested, no more requests may be requested. Further requests will be ignored.
    → I will only do requests with good quality renders and a decent size. That means no anime screenshots and such. Honestly, if you give me a render the size of a pixel, I won't hesitate to reject it.
    → No requests with Pokemon renders. This is a Pokemon forum, I'm sure there are more shops with owners that accept Pokemon banner requests.
    → To ensure you have read these rules carefully, somewhere in your request put the words Pikachuuu in your post.

.theFORM

Set Options: This is the place where you specify which graphic pieces you want. For example, if you want both a Banner and an Avatar, this is where you tell me. Forms that do not have anything in there will only receive a banner.
    Dimensions: This is the section where you specify how large you want your banner to be. I will read the dimensions as Width x Height in PIXELS only! Most of my banners in the examples are 420 x 130 if you're curious. Remember that the limit for PC banners is 500 x 300, and for avatars / profile pictures is 130 x 130!
    Render / Stock: Provide a link to the base image you want here. A render is an image with a transparent background, most commonly known in .PNG format, while a Stock is an image with a background already. Remember to keep these high quality, and no Pokemon renders! Need help finding a good render? Visit PlanetRenders!
    Text: The words that you want to have on your banner. I cannot put censored words in your banners.
    Other: Anything else you want, like a certain style or effect. Or maybe even a border? Color Scheme? etc.​

.theSHOWCASE

Okay before we go any further, I'd just like to say that I have no idea who most of my banners feature. Meh, I know I don't have many examples in here.

o1. Went overboard with the effects and colors. Yay me.

o2. Pretty recent banner. I think its decent. But I don't know.

o3. Probably my least favorite. The colors looked ugly so I had to tone down the Saturation a bit to make it look anywhere near decent. Sooo...

o4. A bit monotone, but I like this one. It's pink~

o5. Oh, oh, oh, I know who this one features. :D Its MIKU!

o6. First experiment with smudging, except then I got scared and only used a little smudging in there. But it's pretty obvious where.

o7. My previous theme, if you haven't noticed. I really like this one a lot, especially all the blue.

.otherSTUFF

Well, if you're curious, here's some information about me. I use the program of Photoshop CS3 to make my banners. I haven't a clue how long I've been making banners for. xD; I got this style sheet (with these sexy rounded corners) from Gerri Shin... a long time ago. He probably doesn't remember. That about wraps it up. Here's the waiting list - if all slots are taken up don't request!

Waiting List
    o1.

Last edited:

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • OMFG RAIKAZU'S GFX SUCK BAD
    I love your stuff Raikazu. Your style is very different from mine, as you overload the colours, and i'm a little monotone, and I smudge, you filter. I like no. 2 the vewy best :3

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    All I can say is... Sparkles *_*

(Azonic advertises on shoddy!)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • -scream-
    omgi'msojealous
    I especially like 7, 6, 5, 4... 3... 2.. 1....
    I can't choose favourites okay they're all awesome ;;
    And I like the sparkles <3 6 is really awesome I'm just not a big fan of red/orange. *shot*

Moar plz

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • OMFG RAIKAZU'S GFX SUCK BAD
    I love your stuff Raikazu. Your style is very different from mine, as you overload the colours, and i'm a little monotone, and I smudge, you filter. I like no. 2 the vewy best :3
    Omg, thank youu~

I'm trying to learn how to smudge. I don't think it's working. XD;

I always thought I was a bit monotone. I mean, all of my banners focus on one color too much. Or am I colorblind? odaer.

All I can say is... Sparkles *_*

(Azonic advertises on shoddy!)
    DO NOT. do too.
    Thank youu. :D

-scream-
    omgi'msojealous
    I especially like 7, 6, 5, 4... 3... 2.. 1....
    I can't choose favourites okay they're all awesome ;;
    And I like the sparkles <3 6 is really awesome I'm just not a big fan of red/orange. *shot*

Moar plz
    Oh you don't like #4.5? I always thought that one was good. Except I never made it. :<

Yay for sparkles. *unshoots* thankss. ssss. ss. -shot'd-

:D

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Something's missing in your form, Lucario_Master. Read the rules again. ;<

o8. Made for me again. Featuring someone from something. XD;

o9. Featuring some person from Aquarian Age. For me. :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Can I just ask, do you take requests of real people or just anime? Just wanted to know. ^^
    I can take both, as long as it's not a real person disguised as a Pokemon. XD;

Set Options: banner
    Dimensions: 400x200
    Render / Stock: https://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/24332/normal_gohan.png

in that pic I gave you, can u get rid of the ball?
    Text: SSK has determination
    Other: I want the colors in the backround to be black and blue.
    It's called a logo. And you're missing something in your post. ;< Go back and read the rules carefully.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Raikazu's Graphics Showcase

10. Well... I did something to this banner. Not sure what. XD Made for me.

11. Made for The_Lucario_Master. Featuring Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You. Avatar here.

Okay to the rest of you guys, read the rules and see what you messed up on. I can take 1 more request as of now.

Last edited:
    Back