• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon! Mystic Dreams

.Seth

.explorer.
Years

• Title: Pokémon Mystic Dreams
    Hack of:
    badge-firered.png
    Author: Seth-kun
    Introduction:
    » Info on me
    Well, this is my first hack. You may have heard of this hack or my name before. If you don't, then greetings and welcomes! I'm Seth, otherwise known as Seth-kun. Feel free to criticize me, or just comment.

Background Story:
    » The Plot
    In the small town of Pine Village, a lowly village in the thriving world of Sirine, a student at Pokemon Academy seeks to graduate and obtain his own pokemon. But after class is dismissed one day, the boy stumbles upon what changes his life forever. What he found was a secret shrine, dedicated to the time-traveling pokemon, Celebi. His grandfather once told him stories of this pokemon. He said Celebi was released long ago by the person that found a very unique pokeball. The GS Ball. Of course, at the time that person had no idea what the pokeball could do. Many years later, the Pokemon Professor, Ivy, found this long lost pokeball. She studied it for a while, but it was stolen by some evil group that supposedly disbanded a few years ago. No one ever knew what became of the GS Ball...
    The curious boy decided to open the ball and obtain its secrets. But what he found was not Celebi, but the evil pokemon, Darkrai. Before he knew it, he was knocked out by Darkrai and thrown to the other end of the shrine...

While the boy was knocked out, Darkrai began turning the world into ForeverNight, a decimated universe that has no source of light, what-so-ever. Celebi caught wind of this attack on the world when he warped to the future and found ForeverNight in place of Sirine. Celebi warped back to exact time Sirine was lost and found Darkrai. Celebi did his best to stop him. Celebi's last hope resided in warping to Darkrai back into GS Ball. Celebi then took the chance and used some of the last remaining energy he had to freeze Darkrai in the Sub-Space of the GS Ball.

Our hero wakes up back at the shrine with the GS Ball in his hand. He tried to open it again but it would not open. He heard Professor Ivy had been taking a trip to Sirine recently. He hopes to find her and tell her what happened...
    Can our hero achieve this impossible feat?
    Play and find out!

Features
    » What makes this hack this hack

•Two Different Leagues: The Sirine Championship and The Island Tournament
    •Two Legendary Pokemon are attempting to overthrow the world! And it's your job to stop them!
    •Explore the New region of Sirine and it's island chain!
    •HM's are obtained through puzzles and quests on the Mystic Archepalago.
    •A legend has been mutated by Team Storm!
    •Visit Darkrai's own Dimension!
    •Side Quests-- Take on extra challenges to obtain items, money, and rare pokemon!

Media
    » Screenshots and videos
    Videos:
    Getting your first pokemon

Screenshots:
    And... Introducing the New Pokemon Center...
    GREEN.png

1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU2_02.png
    1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU2_01.png
    1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU2_03.png
    1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU2_04.png
    1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU2_05.png
    1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU2_06.png
    1636-Pokemon-FireRedVersionU2_07.png
    8.png
    9.png

My Status
    »Find out what I'm doing at the time for Mystic Dreams

Currently I'm working on mapping Route 82, and touching up some scripts.
    I'm hoping to get some more custom tiles done soon (I've done some, most are rarely used, however).

Credits
    » Some mentionings
    •dshayabusa - CSS design
    •Wind~ - Emotional Support, lots of help
    •My Team - Support, help
    •Fans - Playing and spreading the news on this hack
    •zel and Time - Inspiration
    •PokeCommunity - For hosting

Banners
    » Place these in your signature to help support Mystic Dreams!

MysticBanner.png

^ Made by: boychanh_lanchanh
    picture.php

^ Made by: Smileman
    attachment.php

^ Made by Zick Epsolin

You can also help Mystic Dreams by donating some money. Just Kidding, but if you really want to, that's great! :D
    Team
    » Join the Team or see who all's working on the hack.

Current Team:
    Seth-kun: Mapper, Scripter, tile-maker, pretty much everything
    Wind~: Mapper
    Smileman: Spriter, Custom Userbar maker
    colcolstyles: Scripter
    WalkingRejection: Mapper
    Hackimon12: Backup Scripter (Needs to be Verified, so not certain on this guy or not.)
    Lucario 9: Mapper

Attention: I need someone to help me keep up with the thread. As in, send me a list of people that sign up to be in the game. If you'd like to help out, just PM me.

To join the Team, use this format:
    Code:
    Position:
    Proof of Work:
    Experience Level:
    Other info:
    Contact Info:
    Frequently Asked Questions
    » Questions that get asked frequently

Gathering the list, please wait.
    You got Inserted!!!
    » Find out how to be in the game!

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! The team and I have discussed it, and we have decided to let you members became a part of the game!! You could be a gym leader, E4 Member, or even a rival! Either way, those who sign up are going to feel like they helped make the game and they'll even have their own scene, be it funny, sad, emotional, or anything really!! :P

You may sign up for any position, but we'll approve you based on how well you post and how nice you are! But, you'll get something, we assure you! :)
    Just state your username, contact info, and what position you'd like to be.

Positions:
    E4 Members:
    #1: Zick Epsolin, Game Name: Watch
    #2: T, Game Name: Dean
    #3: braddizle, Game Name: Brandy
    #4: Wind~ (Eeveon), Game Name: Micheal

ATTENTION: The Elite Four spots have been filled!! :) Sorry for any inconvenience if you wanted to sign up for an E4 spot.

Gym Leaders:
    #1: vladi1q1, Game Name: Vladi
    #2:
    #3:
    #4:
    #5:
    #6:
    #7: nitercap, Game Name: Nite
    #8: Shadow_Glaceon, Game Name: Shadow

Island Elders:
    #1:
    #2:
    #3:
    #4:
    #5:
    #6:
    #7:hOuOhgIa
    #8:dratti, Game Name: Dratti

Rivals:
    #1: Smileman, Game Name: Ryan
    #2: deadlyangel91972, Game Name: Seraph
    #3: ~link smash~, Game Name: Link
    #4: DemiKid, Game Name: DemiKid

ATTENTION!!! The Rival Spots have been filled! :) Sorry for any inconvenience if you wanted to sign up for a rival spot.
    Random Trainers:
    OmegaRayquaza, Game Name: Omega R.

Custom Userbars
    » Find out how to get your own unique support bar for Mystic Dreams!!

Smileman has come up with an idea for custom userbars for the people that support Mystic Dreams. Should you agree to do it, Smileman will personally create your own support bar (for you only! :P) and give you the code to put in your signatures.

This was not my idea, but Smileman thinks it's good, so I'll give it a shot. Just post here telling me if you are wanting to try it.
    Also, include a description of your self or what you want to look like so Smileman can make your userbar be unique and just for you!
    If you tell anyone about the idea, tell them to make a post here (or PM Smileman!) with the required information.
    Thanks for your time! :D

Here are some examples of the custom userbars:
    picture.php

Strategy Guides
    » Guides for the latest Release

My Guide: Guide for Demo 3

Feel free to make a guide for the demo/beta, whatever's out. Just PM me with the link, and I'll add it.
    Releases
    » Time to play!

Attention!!! Demo 3 is officially released and ready to play!! (This time it has been properly tested.)
    Latest releases are released as *.ips attachments so guests may not download them.
    ATTENTION: Please read Haruki Hanai's "Read before playing a Hack" Thread before you play!!

Also, Please report any bugs to me IMMEDIATLY!!

Last edited:

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • Woot first post, the story sounds really good in this hack, good luck to you and cant wait for more updates

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • @xx1hacker1xx: Thank you. I spent a good while coming up with it.

@Wind~: I know. I'm going to do that later once I find some good color combinations. Shouldn't take long.

EDIT: Changed the CSS colors, Wind~.

Last edited:
    Back