• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos the best water Pokemon?

Whos the bset water pokemon?(Why you like them)

• Vaporeon

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Gyarados

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Golduck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharpedo

• Politoed

• Lapras

• Lanturn

• Dewgong

• Relicanth

• Other(Tell who and why)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
I choose Vaporeon.It is the Water type that is cool,Lengendarys don`t count!!!,I know some people say kyogre is better but it is Legendary!How is a normal pokemon supppose win aginst a Rockin Lengendary like Kyogre???? Vaporeon is cool!!!!! Even though Umbreon is my favorite.But this about Water types!!! OK,so vote foe Vaporeon!!!! ^_^ Go Aquri!!!

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
Sorry

Sorry if you didn`t like any them on the poll.Tell who it is and why.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It may take a while for people to reply, don't worry. It is most likely not because they don't like the poll. Try to avoid double posting please. Thanks! ^_^

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
vaporeon is my favorite eevee evolution!

water pokemon are my favorite anyways. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
How is Politoed an option but Poliwrath isn't?

Poliwrath > Politoed

I am not big on Water-types, but my fave is Tentacruel for its potential as an annoyer in battle...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
well...

1) in terms of physical power -> Gyarados and its powerful Dragon Dance

2) in terms of special attack power -> Kyogre and its massive sp.attack power. (To Eevee_Girl: even in a tough situation where "only legendary goes," Kyogre can still make up a great potential danger. Out of the legendaries, it is still a dangerous "KILLER" whale.)

3) in terms of personal favorite -> Lanturn, and it's not half bad in battle too ^_^

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
Well I just put some of my favorites on there like Vaporeon,Gyarados,Golduck and Lanturn.Poliwrath isn`t ....well cool...Well he isn`t my favorite ok? Lanturn is cool I like its looks and types.Vaporeon just plain out cool.Golduck sweeetie!!!!! Gyarados is awsome.But I still prefer the loveable sweet Vaporeon!!!^^ Now about Kyogre the second best of look wise is cool.Now he is the best water Pokemon counting Lendgendary types.NOW LISTEN HERE KYOGRE IS NOT CHEAP, IT IS A LENGENDARY SO HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE STRONG,DON`T SAY IT IS CHEAP!!!! iTS NOT MY FAULT THEY DON`T MAKE A eLECTRIC POKEMON TO TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but if you are not a person who thinks it is cheap,I`m sorry.>_< Other words be quiet about Kyogre!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Eevee_girl said:
Well I just put some of my favorites on there like Vaporeon,Gyarados,Golduck and Lanturn.Poliwrath isn`t ....well cool...Well he isn`t my favorite ok? Lanturn is cool I like its looks and types.Vaporeon just plain out cool.Golduck sweeetie!!!!! Gyarados is awsome.But I still prefer the loveable sweet Vaporeon!!!^^ Now about Kyogre the second best of look wise is cool.Now he is the best water Pokemon counting Lendgendary types.NOW LISTEN HERE KYOGRE IS NOT CHEAP, IT IS A LENGENDARY SO HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE STRONG,DON`T SAY IT IS CHEAP!!!! iTS NOT MY FAULT THEY DON`T MAKE A eLECTRIC POKEMON TO TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but if you are not a person who thinks it is cheap,I`m sorry.>_< Other words be quiet about Kyogre!
Who said Kyogre is cheap? And I dont see what is the point of the end date on this poll.
My fave water pokemon is Gyarados (even if I dont like water pokemon).

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
No one said any thing about Kyogre,I just want people to see how powerful it is.The poll is to see how many people on Pokecommunity like different Water Pokemon.Well vote for Vaporeon,Gyarados,Golduck,and Lanturn!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 31, 2003
I'm not a huge Water type Pokemon fan but i would either say Lanturn or Blastoise.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Gyarados would be more dangerous not for the harmless thunders and fire blasts, but for the dangerous return, hidden powers and earthquake within... no need to see the terror of dragon dance with earthquake there...

kyogre is always a cheap shot as a legendary... it'll always be hard to beat this thing without little Shedinja (who gets killed effortlessly by Skamory, Tyranitar, Cloyster, Forretress and etc) With calm mind it's near invincibility... very close to invinciblity... perhaps only a little spite and pressure can knock this whale out of the game. who knows... perhaps some experts on RSbot already thought of something out.

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
Shedninja

Well my Blaziken will burn your Shedninja to crips!!! Haaaaahaaa!!!!! Just kidding their are a lot of Pokemon who can defeat Shedninja.

Latias_Psycho_Draco

Pokemon Master
Years
Well, I personally prefer Pokemon like Feraligatr or Gyarados, because they can use the Ground-type Earthquake for any Elecric-type and Rock-type opponents, and the Ice-type Ice Punch and Ice Fang for any Grass-type opponents. Vaporeon and Lanturn has a low defence and speed, and Kyogre... you know, you can't compare a 670 stat Pokemon with Pokemon with 530, 525, etc. stats. But including legendary Pokemons, Palkia would be in the lead, with 680 stats, 10 higher than Kyogre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back