• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween 2008

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Well... Halloween is -litterally- right around the corner!

And I have NO idea what to do for it! And no, I'm NOT going around in a dorky costume begging for candy. EVER. I'm 13. I'm too old.

Well, I mean, I could dress up as something... but then what?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Since when did thirteen become 'old'? Hell, I'm 15, and I still consider myself fairly young. :/

If I were you, I'd just buy a creepy mask and a top hat. XD; That's what I always did. Besides, I doubt anyone is going to ask you how old you are while giving you candy. That seems a little pedo-ish to me.

If you really insist on not going out, then... well, don't! It's as simple as that. Go to a party or something. (if you know anyone who's having one. Don't just show up at 1:00 am as a thirteen year old stranger.)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Maybe you could supervise some children during trick or treatin'. Or maybe teach some of the youngsters who is new about that stuff.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yea, I'm fourteen, and I like to get candy! <]

Though, this year (again), I'm gonna dress up as Jason and scare people again!
    That was fun! xD

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    I suggest dressing as an Anime character, nobody is to old for Anime! XD

I'm gonna try to do whatever I'm doing that day as Lelouch...

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    And I have NO idea what to do for it! And no, I'm NOT going around in a dorky costume begging for candy. EVER. I'm 13. I'm too old.
    Oh heck no, go enjoy Halloween. I'm 17 n' still running around stealin' gently taking candy. :D

I'm going to find some wacky as all heck costume at the last minute and run around getting candy. XD I love Halloween, so I'll enjoy it any year I can. Last year I was a blind referee, works like a charm so much with sports fans I get extra candy. SOOO, I got do something sport-like this year. Hmm. >> And yeah, I'll probably go to a Halloween party too.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I haven't gone Trick-or-treating for awhile. Mainly because I'm too old for it. However, I still get people to come over to my house and bring me candy. XD Enjoy Halloween, ~Kitsune. And I'd still dress up as something if I were you, because if you don't, you won't enjoy the night of Hallows Eve. >: D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I went when I was 16...XD.

I had to stop though because it wasn't worth the effort anymore =(

And dress up as whatever you like!

KJ

Focus!
    Years
    shoot im 19 and if i didnt live on a military base i would go trick or treating..its frickin sweet to do. last year when i got to my 1st base i went as an american soldier haha

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Samhain — the Celtic festival of the final harvest and of the dead, marking the end of summer.
    Christianisation has changed a lot of things... I'd only consider celebrating Samhain as it was, not Hallow's Eve as it is; but naturally there are very few people to do it with.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Really,your never to old to go out and dress up and ask for candy it's mainly a tradition,I've been trick or treating for 13 years now and have never made a remark not to go out on that night lol. Well whatever you do it's totally up to you :D.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
    I don't think I'm going T or T'ing this year either,

I did get invited to a Party, so Yeah....

As for costume, uhhh... (For the fun of it) I'm going to dress up as a Organization 13 member from the Kingdom Hearts series (Just cuz' I'm too lazy to make a Lucario costume XD )

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Were I live we don't have trick or treating(there is something similar in February), but there will be a party at my school, I'm gonna go dressed as a witch:D all black, I even bought a Wig (I'm not gonna die my hair black, it's so hard to color back to blond), my friend borrowed me a really cool black dress that she said I could use:D and to that dress I'm gonna be wearing black heals (borrowed from my sister, she never wears them) and a tall hat:D Then I'm gonna have a black lipstick and green eyeliner:D, and black nail polish:D

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    I have no idea what I am going as.lol But probably go find something last minute and go around with friends for candy and maybe scare some kids.lol

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    There are lot of stuff you can do, you can go to parties and you can buy simple costumes. You can go to a party with animal ears and tails plus their good for more private things.;)

Back