ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4926    
Old August 18th, 2011 (11:00 AM).
Masterge77's Avatar
Masterge77 Masterge77 is offline
Jacen The Robot Floatzel
     
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Sinnoh Region
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 1,078
    I'm stuck in Thomas's gym, I don't know what teleporter leads to which room, I need help badly!
    __________________
    My DA account
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART

    The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4927    
    Old August 18th, 2011 (11:10 AM).
    Snakebyte's Avatar
    Snakebyte Snakebyte is offline
    About time, I'd say...
       
      Join Date: Jan 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 293
      Johnster: Rhyperior is not in the game

      leews24: Shaymin is in the game, in Inhore Woods.
      __________________
      The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
      Reply With Quote
        #4928    
      Old August 18th, 2011 (11:17 AM).
      x_my_arsenel's Avatar
      x_my_arsenel x_my_arsenel is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2009
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 9
        I just defeated the 10th Gym Leader and got the pilot license but it won't let me use the sky routes, even when I'm flying did I miss something?
        Reply With Quote
          #4929    
        Old August 18th, 2011 (11:43 AM).
        Johnster's Avatar
        Johnster Johnster is offline
        Losing is not an option
           
          Join Date: Aug 2011
          Location: Somewhere between happiness and reality
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 39
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
          I'm stuck in Thomas's gym, I don't know what teleporter leads to which room, I need help badly!
          Just go through them randomly that's what I did.

          Hint: When you reach a room where a trainer comes running down to challenge you go to the second hole.

          Hole #1 Hole #2
          Hole #3 Hole #4
          Hope I helped.

          x_my_arsenel, I was just thinking about the same thing.

          xXxLugia, I think Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir around level 40-45. Then Dusknoir's level turns into 37 because of the glitch.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #4930    
          Old August 18th, 2011 (12:10 PM).
          xXxLugia's Avatar
          xXxLugia xXxLugia is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2011
            Location: Croatia
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 62
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Johnster View Post
            Just go through them randomly that's what I did.

            Hint: When you reach a room where a trainer comes running down to challenge you go to the second hole.

            Hole #1 Hole #2
            Hole #3 Hole #4
            Hope I helped.

            x_my_arsenel, I was just thinking about the same thing.

            xXxLugia, I think Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir around level 40-45. Then Dusknoir's level turns into 37 because of the glitch.
            I don't care about the glitch I only care that Dusclops evolve. Thx for the asnwer.
            Reply With Quote
              #4931    
            Old August 18th, 2011 (12:21 PM).
            alo123's Avatar
            alo123 alo123 is offline
            Munchlax Trainer
               
              Join Date: Apr 2009
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 212
              Where do I go after giving the third relic thing to prof jasmine
              __________________
              Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
              http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
              Reply With Quote
                #4932    
              Old August 18th, 2011 (12:23 PM).
              Snakebyte's Avatar
              Snakebyte Snakebyte is offline
              About time, I'd say...
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2010
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 293
                Combee evolves into Vespiquen at Level 21
                Riolu evolves into Lucario at Level 35
                Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at Level 40
                Magmar evovles into Magmortar at Level 40
                Eevee evolves into Espeon and Umbreon through happiness at day or at night.
                Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius at Level 40
                Snorunt evolves into Froslass through in-game trade, like everything that normally needs trading.
                Feebas evolves into Milotic via Water Stone
                Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir at level 43
                Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow at level 40

                Rhyperior, Glaceon, Leafeon, Gallade, etc, are not in the game. There is a Pokedex on Wesley's site which says what is and isn't in the game. No more questions about how to evolve into things that aren't in the game, please?

                Not sure if there are any others that people were asking about, I may have forgot some.
                __________________
                The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
                Reply With Quote
                  #4933    
                Old August 18th, 2011 (12:29 PM).
                xXxLugia's Avatar
                xXxLugia xXxLugia is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2011
                  Location: Croatia
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 62
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
                  Combee evolves into Vespiquen at Level 21
                  Riolu evolves into Lucario at Level 35
                  Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at Level 40
                  Magmar evovles into Magmortar at Level 40
                  Eevee evolves into Espeon and Umbreon through happiness at day or at night.
                  Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius at Level 40
                  Snorunt evolves into Froslass through in-game trade, like everything that normally needs trading.
                  Feebas evolves into Milotic via Water Stone
                  Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir at level 43
                  Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow at level 40

                  Rhyperior, Glaceon, Leafeon, Gallade, etc, are not in the game. There is a Pokedex on Wesley's site which says what is and isn't in the game. No more questions about how to evolve into things that aren't in the game, please?

                  Not sure if there are any others that people were asking about, I may have forgot some.
                  Finaaaaaaally someone answered, thank youuuu soo much :D i forgot about Wesley's pokedex.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4934    
                  Old August 18th, 2011 (12:34 PM).
                  Snakebyte's Avatar
                  Snakebyte Snakebyte is offline
                  About time, I'd say...
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 293
                    Sorry man, I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't know the answer. I cracked open the rom and looked a bunch of them up.
                    __________________
                    The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4935    
                    Old August 18th, 2011 (12:42 PM).
                    Beastx's Avatar
                    Beastx Beastx is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                      Location: Puerto Rico
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 17
                      I know about the downgrade glitch of pokemons when they evolve, but i dind't know about a pokemon that can change gender when they evolve ex. my electabuzz was male and when he evolve into a electivire it became female. i dont know if is a glitch but is very weird.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4936    
                      Old August 18th, 2011 (12:54 PM).
                      x_my_arsenel's Avatar
                      x_my_arsenel x_my_arsenel is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 9
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Beastx View Post
                        I know about the downgrade glitch of pokemons when they evolve, but i dind't know about a pokemon that can change gender when they evolve ex. my electabuzz was male and when he evolve into a electivire it became female. i dont know if is a glitch but is very weird.
                        maybe the pokemon that electivire overwrite was 100% female?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4937    
                        Old August 18th, 2011 (12:58 PM).
                        pixiefroggy's Avatar
                        pixiefroggy pixiefroggy is offline
                        Awesome Ace Trainer:P
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2011
                          Location: Hearthome City, Sinnoh
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 42
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
                          Combee evolves into Vespiquen at Level 21
                          Riolu evolves into Lucario at Level 35
                          Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at Level 40
                          Magmar evovles into Magmortar at Level 40
                          Eevee evolves into Espeon and Umbreon through happiness at day or at night.
                          Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius at Level 40
                          Snorunt evolves into Froslass through in-game trade, like everything that normally needs trading.
                          Feebas evolves into Milotic via Water Stone
                          Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir at level 43
                          Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow at level 40

                          Rhyperior, Glaceon, Leafeon, Gallade, etc, are not in the game. There is a Pokedex on Wesley's site which says what is and isn't in the game. No more questions about how to evolve into things that aren't in the game, please?

                          Not sure if there are any others that people were asking about, I may have forgot some.
                          When/how doe Pichu evolve into Pikachu? It's level 28 and still hasn't evolved. (I just beat the third gym leader)
                          __________________

                          Pokabu Flavored Pringles?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4938    
                          Old August 18th, 2011 (1:01 PM).
                          Tcoppy's Avatar
                          Tcoppy Tcoppy is offline
                          Royal
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2010
                          Location: New England
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 563
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by pixiefroggy View Post
                          When/how doe Pichu evolve into Pikachu? It's level 28 and still hasn't evolved. (I just beat the third gym leader)
                          you need it at max happiness
                          __________________
                          Soon?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4939    
                          Old August 18th, 2011 (1:01 PM).
                          x_my_arsenel's Avatar
                          x_my_arsenel x_my_arsenel is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2009
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 9
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by pixiefroggy View Post
                            When/how doe Pichu evolve into Pikachu? It's level 28 and still hasn't evolved. (I just beat the third gym leader)
                            Pichu evolves with max happiness
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4940    
                            Old August 18th, 2011 (1:13 PM).
                            xXxLugia's Avatar
                            xXxLugia xXxLugia is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2011
                              Location: Croatia
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 62
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
                              Sorry man, I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't know the answer. I cracked open the rom and looked a bunch of them up.
                              No problem I understand, thanks for the effort.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4941    
                              Old August 18th, 2011 (1:15 PM).
                              Beastx's Avatar
                              Beastx Beastx is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                Location: Puerto Rico
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Careful
                                Posts: 17
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by x_my_arsenel View Post
                                maybe the pokemon that electivire overwrite was 100% female?
                                I never thought about that but thanks for the reply
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4942    
                                Old August 18th, 2011 (1:34 PM).
                                pixiefroggy's Avatar
                                pixiefroggy pixiefroggy is offline
                                Awesome Ace Trainer:P
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                                  Location: Hearthome City, Sinnoh
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 42
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
                                  you need it at max happiness
                                  How do I get it at max happiness? Is there a frienship checker in-game?
                                  __________________

                                  Pokabu Flavored Pringles?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4943    
                                  Old August 18th, 2011 (1:39 PM). Edited August 18th, 2011 by Ratty99.
                                  Ratty99 Ratty99 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 7
                                    How do I get past the guy in Carmin Town? He dosen't let me go to the next route for some reason
                                    EDIT: Sorry, it doesn't matter anymore, I found Pearl in the small route to the right of Carmin Town!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4944    
                                    Old August 18th, 2011 (1:45 PM).
                                    Beastx's Avatar
                                    Beastx Beastx is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                                      Location: Puerto Rico
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 17
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by pixiefroggy View Post
                                      How do I get it at max happiness? Is there a frienship checker in-game?
                                      you can give them vitamins, or give them an item like soothe bell or use your pokemon in important battles like gym leaders, elite four, an i think rivals battles. and most importantly level up. and don't let the pokemon faint or the happiness will decrease. I hope this helps
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4945    
                                      Old August 18th, 2011 (1:49 PM). Edited August 18th, 2011 by Icemasters.
                                      Icemasters's Avatar
                                      Icemasters Icemasters is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: Wonderland
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lonely
                                        Posts: 41
                                        found a simple glitch in IRONNEM CITY

                                        edit:the name of one of the Lauren Elite four has a U at the end (HONEYU) it was a good game now im on to the world championship
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4946    
                                        Old August 18th, 2011 (2:27 PM). Edited August 18th, 2011 by Laoch.
                                        Laoch's Avatar
                                        Laoch Laoch is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2011
                                          Posts: 18
                                          Thanks for the other answer guys

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post


                                          Pick up the Alpha sculpture and bring it back to Prof. Jasmine =)
                                          I did that and nothing happened, I still have no access to the gym. What do I have to do?

                                          Edit: After you deliver the sculpture to Prof. Jasmine, you have to return to Drakebreath City and enter the cave
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4947    
                                          Old August 18th, 2011 (4:12 PM).
                                          leews24's Avatar
                                          leews24 leews24 is offline
                                          ha
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2011
                                            Location: Lilycove, Hoenn
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Jolly
                                            Posts: 105
                                            Hmm. I found a simple glitch just after you go to Lauren.
                                            I recieved tehpig, fought pearl, went back to the city with 8th gym
                                            Went to day care, flew back to the city in Lauren, the dude woudlnt let me go west
                                            went in to the lab, there were two of the professors(yeah the same woman, one where its supposed to be, and infront of pearl and... whatever his name is)
                                            And I choose another one(oshwott), and fight pearl again.

                                            Another glitch is that after the second Lauren gym, it still says that pokemon can fly from here, even though im using the pilot license. what, do I need to walkthrough walls? Any help?
                                            __________________
                                            currently planning/predeveloping a hack

                                            Pokemon LP Screenshot Walkthrough aint dead, cuz[EP10] IS FINALLY OUT
                                            http://pkmlpscreenwalkthrough.weebly.com/
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4948    
                                            Old August 18th, 2011 (4:51 PM).
                                            x_my_arsenel's Avatar
                                            x_my_arsenel x_my_arsenel is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2009
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 9
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by leews24 View Post
                                              Hmm. I found a simple glitch just after you go to Lauren.
                                              I recieved tehpig, fought pearl, went back to the city with 8th gym
                                              Went to day care, flew back to the city in Lauren, the dude woudlnt let me go west
                                              went in to the lab, there were two of the professors(yeah the same woman, one where its supposed to be, and infront of pearl and... whatever his name is)
                                              And I choose another one(oshwott), and fight pearl again.

                                              Another glitch is that after the second Lauren gym, it still says that pokemon can fly from here, even though im using the pilot license. what, do I need to walkthrough walls? Any help?
                                              Yeah I had the same problem trying to use the pilot license after the 2nd Gym in Lauren
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4949    
                                              Old August 18th, 2011 (4:53 PM).
                                              pixiefroggy's Avatar
                                              pixiefroggy pixiefroggy is offline
                                              Awesome Ace Trainer:P
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                                Location: Hearthome City, Sinnoh
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Posts: 42
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Beastx View Post
                                                you can give them vitamins, or give them an item like soothe bell or use your pokemon in important battles like gym leaders, elite four, an i think rivals battles. and most importantly level up. and don't let the pokemon faint or the happiness will decrease. I hope this helps
                                                thanks a lot! i wasn't sure if there were any more ways because this is a hack...
                                                __________________

                                                Pokabu Flavored Pringles?
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #4950    
                                                Old August 18th, 2011 (4:59 PM).
                                                Snakebyte's Avatar
                                                Snakebyte Snakebyte is offline
                                                About time, I'd say...
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2010
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 293
                                                  Really guys? You need to teach Glide to one of your Pokemon.
                                                  __________________
                                                  The Light Platinum English translation is complete, and can be found here: (1.0, 1.1, Final)
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:57 AM.