• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Trogdor the Valid

Custom User Title
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2011
Big fan of this game but I have a problem. I talked to the ice gym leader in Mt. Ice and she said she was going to go to the gym but she is still not there.

Go a page or so back. The question has been answered, and if you would just take the time to look, you would see that.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Ok, I beat this game before yet I get a roadblock of Solana blocking Victory Road talking about lunick. I've searched the thread and found some others with this problem yet no solution. What do I do? If its a glitch then I'll just Walk through the wall...

Trogdor the Valid

Custom User Title
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2011
Ok, I beat this game before yet I get a roadblock of Solana blocking Victory Road talking about lunick. I've searched the thread and found some others with this problem yet no solution. What do I do? If its a glitch then I'll just Walk through the wall...

Yeah, Lunick is back at the house where you fought Solona. The house on Route 415.

Years
Okay I went and searched for the Sun Stone because Snorunt doesn't seem to evolve into Froslass via Moon Stone... but I STILL CAN'T FIND IT!!
I went to SmallBirdie's walkthrough for some help, but there wasn't anything about the location of the Sun stone...

Could someone PLEASE help me with the location of the Sun Stone or the way to evolve Snorunt to Froslass?

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
are there a document where all evolution methods of pokemons are listed? I nedd this document. Can you help me?

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Talk to Red to get HM Waterfall. That clears the flag that reveals Lunick. There should be no problems with that event. If you used walk through walls to avoid the waterfall, yeah, you're gonna have issues. Are you sure you're looking for Lunick in the right place?

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2016
I'm having a problem D: Everytime I patch this onto the Ruby ROM and stuff, it should work. But isn't. Help?

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
Great work. I've played heaps (like 7 hours) and I've only just beaten the 3rd Gym. I'm seriously addicted ;D
Just a quirk; My Venipede evolved at level 22 into Whirlipede, whose level was downgraded to 20, and evolved again into Scolipede at 22... again. It was odd.

Years
This is definitely a great translation. I was initially disappointed with the storyline, but it does seem to pick up towards the middle. This is a hack that requires some sticking to before one can see it for what it is.

Only issues I have encountered are the level increases/decreases, though these are not game breaking in any way. All scripts seem to be firing properly. Well, for me at least.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
I am stuck in snowce city the gym leader is not there and the other path I cant
pass because it says I do not have strong enough pokemon what do I do

leews24

ha
Years
I am stuck in snowce city the gym leader is not there and the other path I cant
pass because it says I do not have strong enough pokemon what do I do

Go to entrance of the ice mountain(whatever its name is), gym leader will be somewhere near the entrance(inside the mountain), then go to the end, and talk to her again.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Go to entrance of the ice mountain(whatever its name is), gym leader will be somewhere near the entrance(inside the mountain), then go to the end, and talk to her again.

Thanks for the help now I can go on

Back