ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7301    
Old October 18th, 2012 (6:01 PM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 3,392
    So far I haven't seen a TM shop. It would be nice if TMs found along the journey - especially critical ones - started showing up in the Pokémarts starting from about Dardusk City, or even Groment City (which I am just about to walk into, finished the 411 trainers and did a dry run around town with the sand blowing).

    Right now I'm a bit curious about the Route makeup; there is pretty much no use for grass on this Route because walking anywhere off of the specific path tiles (very few of them) can trigger wild battles. Even in the mountainous areas where grass is around, you are getting wild encounters off of the grass. I think tile modifications are necessary fixing this; it seems like a silly thing to let happen and kicks the "if you're weak, avoid the grass" philosophy to the next region.

    Cyclone
    __________________
    "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

    Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
    Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

    Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #7302    
    Old October 18th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,476
    @Cyclone: Why do you always use Bulbapedia for hacks? :D Hacks do not have the same structure, just the base is same, you should know it by now
    To answer. Rock Climb is TM39. You obtain it in Lauren in the first Gym. Which means, you don't need it to progress in Zheri.
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #7303    
    Old October 19th, 2012 (2:19 AM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
      there must be something wrong with my hack because here is what all my HM's are:

      HM01 - Cut
      HM02 - Fly
      HM03 - Surf
      HM04 - Strength
      HM05 - Lava Surf
      HM06 - Rock Smash

      I need rock climb but have no idea how to obtain it.
      Sorry The order you showed was all right. I was mentioning it as HM02 in order you obtain it within the game. It will be available in Lauren league where you need it to battle the Gym leader of Flying type pokes.
      Reply With Quote
        #7304    
      Old October 19th, 2012 (8:14 AM). Edited October 19th, 2012 by Cyclone.
      Cyclone's Avatar
      Cyclone Cyclone is offline
      Eye of the Storm
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,392
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
        @Cyclone: Why do you always use Bulbapedia for hacks? :D Hacks do not have the same structure, just the base is same, you should know it by now
        To answer. Rock Climb is TM39. You obtain it in Lauren in the first Gym. Which means, you don't need it to progress in Zheri.
        I'm not using Bulbapedia for hack research. I'm using it to research what Generation III originally had. In short, if you double-check the end of my prior comment, I noted that Rock Tomb no longer exists in this hack and is replaced by Rock Climb in TM39.

        What interests me most is whether the Pokémon that can learn Rock Tomb in Gen. III can learn Rock Climb naturally IN THIS HACK. Interestingly, since Scraggy is in this hack, I also equally wonder whether it learns Rock Climb naturally (it does in Unova).

        I hate that we can't Fly until we reach Lauren, though. Oh well, it means I have a lot of backtracking to do if I really want to "catch 'em all"!

        Speaking of "catching them all"...I can finally buy downgraded Great Balls. After I get that Surf HM, I could technically go everywhere I've been and collect. My nicely leveled Scyther will assist greatly towards Pokédex completion with the False Swipe ability. :D I just wish the regular Pokéballs were available, but I'm guessing they show up in Lauren as well in the first city. Super Repels will help greatly at 500 each; have something like 164K Pokécoins to spend.

        BTW, does anyone know when and how we can collect the other eight starters that we did not select during the parts where the twelve all showed up? (I should probably say 10 and 15, mind...after all, I saw Samurott already.)

        Cyclone
        __________________
        "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

        Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
        Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

        Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

        Reply With Quote
          #7305    
        Old October 20th, 2012 (1:30 AM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          The sequence of hacks are different than those original.
          Hack makers mostly often implement their own attack sets and pokemon base stats than original games:\
          Reply With Quote
            #7306    
          Old October 20th, 2012 (7:54 AM).
          openkaart's Avatar
          openkaart openkaart is offline
          Chilling like snorlax
             
            Join Date: Mar 2012
            Location: Amsterdam
            Age: 30
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 99
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Gamefreak089 View Post
            Anyone, want to know why that guy is still standing in the way of Mt. Draken? Even, after beating the elite 4 and getting my World Pass?
            How did you get the orange pass?
            Reply With Quote
              #7307    
            Old October 20th, 2012 (8:01 AM).
            PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
            PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
            2015 Edition.
               
              Join Date: Mar 2012
              Location: The Blue Earth
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 306
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
              How did you get the orange pass?
              I think Ash493 know the answer....
              Reply With Quote
                #7308    
              Old October 20th, 2012 (11:35 AM).
              openkaart's Avatar
              openkaart openkaart is offline
              Chilling like snorlax
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2012
                Location: Amsterdam
                Age: 30
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 99
                Because i cant get in mt.draken there is a dude standing in front of the cave door.
                and i would like to catch all the legenderies.
                Reply With Quote
                  #7309    
                Old October 20th, 2012 (12:13 PM).
                Faraink's Avatar
                Faraink Faraink is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                  Location: Spirsal
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 6
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Storm980 View Post
                  Wes or whatever his name is changed it so Snorunt evolves into Froslass through an ingame trade, but the problem is that he didnt program in an ingame trade for it. The only way to get one is to cheat and either cheat one into the wild or use a gameshark code that lets you catch pokemon from trainers (Such as Froslass from the 7th Gym Leader)
                  Froslass is one of my favorite Pokemon... Would anyone happen to know what the coding is, to get Froslass into the wild? I don't want to accidentally use the wrong one and completely screw up my game.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #7310    
                  Old October 21st, 2012 (12:24 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,476
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
                  I think Ash493 know the answer....
                  Yeah, sure =D I know everything =D

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
                  How did you get the orange pass?
                  You need to go to Mt. Draken, beat Lance and you will get the Orange Pass for beating him.
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  Reply With Quote
                    #7311    
                  Old October 22nd, 2012 (1:27 AM).
                  XeroNos's Avatar
                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                    Age: 27
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 3,015
                    Just remember guys for catching each legendary of a specific region you need to battle one of its toughest trainers like Steven for a hoenn legendary to access them
                    Reply With Quote
                      #7312    
                    Old October 22nd, 2012 (5:57 AM).
                    Cyclone's Avatar
                    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                    Eye of the Storm
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 3,392
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                      Yeah, sure =D I know everything =D
                      Lies! "World Peace" remains to be solved!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                      Just remember guys for catching each legendary of a specific region you need to battle one of its toughest trainers like Steven for a hoenn legendary to access them
                      Wait...what? I know I've been poking around at the events and movement permissions making fixes and have seen all of the legendaries in their various spots (like the one off of Route 408 in the water, or the one to the left of the bridge in 410, even the one in 407), but your wording confuses me. Do you mean that all of the legendaries in the game are only found by defeating a strong rival Trainer somewhere in their strongest form?

                      (Keep in mind I haven't activated any yet, so if any appear in storyline I do not know this yet.)

                      Cyclone
                      __________________
                      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                      Reply With Quote
                        #7313    
                      Old October 22nd, 2012 (6:25 AM).
                      AkiraUdo AkiraUdo is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 16
                        can anyone answer why can't i open LP rom in YAPE 0.9? it saids "Error Loading ROM. Unrecognized ROM."
                        __________________
                        3DS FC: 4914-3944-1188 (please msg me your FC also i you add me thanks)
                        Electric FS : Emolga, Pikachu, Zebstrika
                        Reply With Quote
                          #7314    
                        Old October 22nd, 2012 (6:45 AM).
                        Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                        Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                        The Legendary Master of Light!
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 1,561
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by AkiraUdo View Post
                        can anyone answer why can't i open LP rom in YAPE 0.9? it saids "Error Loading ROM. Unrecognized ROM."
                        If you're wondering why Light Platinum can't be opened up in YAPE... it's because... the hack has a totally different game code and header than the original ROM of Ruby had. Even though it is patched on a Pokémon Ruby ROM.

                        the hack is in a different language than English, it clearly states here that YAPE cannot be used with any other languages other than English.
                        __________________
                        [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                        If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                        Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                        It's time to change the future...
                        to a positive direction!

                        Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                        I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                        Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                        Reply With Quote
                          #7315    
                        Old October 22nd, 2012 (7:33 AM).
                        Cyclone's Avatar
                        Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                        Eye of the Storm
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 3,392
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
                          If you're wondering why Light Platinum can't be opened up in YAPE... it's because... the hack has a totally different game code and header than the original ROM of Ruby had. Even though it is patched on a Pokémon Ruby ROM.

                          the hack is in a different language than English, it clearly states here that YAPE cannot be used with any other languages other than English.
                          Hmm. I am playing the English version. Unless you mean the code added to the game.

                          Cyclone
                          __________________
                          "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                          Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                          Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                          Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                          Reply With Quote
                            #7316    
                          Old October 22nd, 2012 (7:59 AM).
                          Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                          Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                          The Legendary Master of Light!
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                          Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 1,561
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                          Hmm. I am playing the English version. Unless you mean the code added to the game.

                          Cyclone
                          Yeah, I know that it's in English, but if YAPE doesn't work... then I'm pretty sure it's got a different game code to what the English Pokémon Ruby Version has. Light Platinum was probably based off the Portuguese Ruby Version after all.
                          __________________
                          [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                          If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                          Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                          It's time to change the future...
                          to a positive direction!

                          Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                          I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                          Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                          Reply With Quote
                            #7317    
                          Old October 22nd, 2012 (8:47 AM).
                          Cyclone's Avatar
                          Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                          Eye of the Storm
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 3,392
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
                            Yeah, I know that it's in English, but if YAPE doesn't work... then I'm pretty sure it's got a different game code to what the English Pokémon Ruby Version has. Light Platinum was probably based off the Portuguese Ruby Version after all.
                            That's weird, as I patched it to an English version.

                            Cyclone
                            __________________
                            "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                            Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                            Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                            Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                            Reply With Quote
                              #7318    
                            Old October 22nd, 2012 (9:07 AM).
                            Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                            Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                            The Legendary Master of Light!
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2008
                            Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 1,561
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                            That's weird, as I patched it to an English version.

                            Cyclone
                            Did you know that patches actually contain any data that is different from the ROM it's meant to be patched on? So even if you patched an English Pokémon Ruby with a patch that's designed for an English Pokémon Ruby that got made from the ROM hack, you'd never know if it was in another language originally. :o It's quite amazing how it works, isn't it? :)

                            'Cause Light Platinum did start off in Portuguese before someone created an English translated version that was based off the original. ^^

                            It's also amazing how much things have changed since those very days. 'Cause we now have the stuff that is possible... that wasn't known 4 years ago. ;)
                            __________________
                            [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                            If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                            Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                            It's time to change the future...
                            to a positive direction!

                            Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                            I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                            Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                            Reply With Quote
                              #7319    
                            Old October 22nd, 2012 (10:49 AM).
                            Cyclone's Avatar
                            Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                            Eye of the Storm
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 3,392
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
                              Did you know that patches actually contain any data that is different from the ROM it's meant to be patched on? So even if you patched an English Pokémon Ruby with a patch that's designed for an English Pokémon Ruby that got made from the ROM hack, you'd never know if it was in another language originally. :o It's quite amazing how it works, isn't it?

                              'Cause Light Platinum did start off in Portuguese before someone created an English translated version that was based off the original.

                              It's also amazing how much things have changed since those very days. 'Cause we now have the stuff that is possible... that wasn't known 4 years ago.
                              Yes, I know it was originally in Portuguese. I watched a video series that started that way and changed to the English patch later.

                              Cyclone
                              __________________
                              "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                              Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                              Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                              Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                              Reply With Quote
                                #7320    
                              Old October 23rd, 2012 (1:24 AM).
                              XeroNos's Avatar
                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                Age: 27
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 3,015
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                                Lies! "World Peace" remains to be solved!


                                Wait...what? I know I've been poking around at the events and movement permissions making fixes and have seen all of the legendaries in their various spots (like the one off of Route 408 in the water, or the one to the left of the bridge in 410, even the one in 407), but your wording confuses me. Do you mean that all of the legendaries in the game are only found by defeating a strong rival Trainer somewhere in their strongest form?

                                (Keep in mind I haven't activated any yet, so if any appear in storyline I do not know this yet.)

                                Cyclone
                                This all comes after you become the world champion.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #7321    
                                Old October 23rd, 2012 (5:31 AM).
                                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                Memento Mori
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 14,476
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                                Lies! "World Peace" remains to be solved!
                                Noone cares about that.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
                                If you're wondering why Light Platinum can't be opened up in YAPE... it's because... the hack has a totally different game code and header than the original ROM of Ruby had. Even though it is patched on a Pokémon Ruby ROM.

                                the hack is in a different language than English, it clearly states here that YAPE cannot be used with any other languages other than English.
                                That's a completely wrong...
                                YAPE doesn't work just because the header is changed.
                                It has nothing to with language.
                                __________________
                                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #7322    
                                Old October 23rd, 2012 (10:14 AM).
                                openkaart's Avatar
                                openkaart openkaart is offline
                                Chilling like snorlax
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2012
                                  Location: Amsterdam
                                  Age: 30
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 99
                                  how do i get in? there is a guy standing in front of the cave


                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                  Yeah, sure =D I know everything =D


                                  You need to go to Mt. Draken, beat Lance and you will get the Orange Pass for beating him.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #7323    
                                  Old October 23rd, 2012 (5:12 PM).
                                  Skyy's Avatar
                                  Skyy Skyy is offline
                                  Just Sky ( :
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2011
                                    Location: wherever the sun shines
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Naughty
                                    Posts: 94
                                    So I'm in Drakebreath City and I have the final tablet and I know I need to go back to my hometown and visit Jasmine. What I want to know, is what is the quickest way to get there and the quickest way to get back to Drakebreath.
                                    __________________

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #7324    
                                    Old October 23rd, 2012 (5:25 PM). Edited October 23rd, 2012 by Cyclone.
                                    Cyclone's Avatar
                                    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                                    Eye of the Storm
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 3,392
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
                                      So I'm in Drakebreath City and I have the final tablet and I know I need to go back to my hometown and visit Jasmine. What I want to know, is what is the quickest way to get there and the quickest way to get back to Drakebreath.
                                      I know you can travel down Route 417 from Drakebreath City. Since you can't Fly, the best option is traveling that back into Serenity City and heading south through Route 412, Mt. Zhery, Groment City, Route 411 (bring Strength), Mt. Shuem (bring a Lava Surf user), Emerny Town, Marfeny Lake (surfing across), Central City, Route 401, Yellow Town, into the lab. Retrace your steps to Serenity City (this is a great time to gain some experience while traveling the mountain areas BTW, or bring some Super Repels or Max Repels) then work your way back around (including Mt. Icestorm and the water Route 416) as Route 417 is one-way from Drakebreath City. You can't Fly until you reach Lauren and acquire the HM there.

                                      Yes, cruel and a lot of traveling. I'm not looking forward to that. It would have been nice if instead of another huge loop that Drakebreath City was somewhere close to Yellow Town accessible via a late-received HM in the game, or one only useable after defeating the last Gym before the Tablet Trek. Perhaps another long Route could have been in between the two. (But seriously, come on - why can't we at least receive Fly by the 8th Gym instead of in the post-game? Why was there no HM-removable blocker on 417 instead to shorten the trek, with HM received in Drakebreathe or sometime after Snowce City? Just these little things could have been improvements...)

                                      And while I'm at it, I'm now looking at the map. Where on Earth is Route 503? I don't even see data for it.

                                      Cyclone
                                      __________________
                                      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                                      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #7325    
                                      Old October 23rd, 2012 (6:33 PM).
                                      PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
                                      PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
                                      2015 Edition.
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                                        Location: The Blue Earth
                                        Nature: Modest
                                        Posts: 306
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                                        I know you can travel down Route 417 from Drakebreath City. Since you can't Fly, the best option is traveling that back into Serenity City and heading south through Route 412, Mt. Zhery, Groment City, Route 411 (bring Strength), Mt. Shuem (bring a Lava Surf user), Emerny Town, Marfeny Lake (surfing across), Central City, Route 401, Yellow Town, into the lab. Retrace your steps to Serenity City (this is a great time to gain some experience while traveling the mountain areas BTW, or bring some Super Repels or Max Repels) then work your way back around (including Mt. Icestorm and the water Route 416) as Route 417 is one-way from Drakebreath City. You can't Fly until you reach Lauren and acquire the HM there.

                                        Yes, cruel and a lot of traveling. I'm not looking forward to that. It would have been nice if instead of another huge loop that Drakebreath City was somewhere close to Yellow Town accessible via a late-received HM in the game, or one only useable after defeating the last Gym before the Tablet Trek. Perhaps another long Route could have been in between the two. (But seriously, come on - why can't we at least receive Fly by the 8th Gym instead of in the post-game? Why was there no HM-removable blocker on 417 instead to shorten the trek, with HM received in Drakebreathe or sometime after Snowce City? Just these little things could have been improvements...)

                                        And while I'm at it, I'm now looking at the map. Where on Earth is Route 503? I don't even see data for it.

                                        Cyclone
                                        Did you already got HM2? If not, you can get it in one 0f the house in Serenity City.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:15 AM.