ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7426    
Old November 8th, 2012 (11:48 PM).
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX PokemonGiratinaX is offline
2015 Edition.
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Location: The Blue Earth
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 306
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
    Is Bagon and Trapinch on Mount Oren?
    I think it's a no. Or maybe you can ask Ash493?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #7427    
    Old November 9th, 2012 (12:56 AM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,504
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
    Is Bagon and Trapinch on Mount Oren?
    I think Snake added them somewhere to compensate that they are not in Mt. Draken but if it's Mt. Oren, that's something I don't really recall...
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #7428    
    Old November 9th, 2012 (8:01 AM).
    Cyclone's Avatar
    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
    Eye of the Storm
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3,392
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
      I think Snake added them somewhere to compensate that they are not in Mt. Draken but if it's Mt. Oren, that's something I don't really recall...
      Wrong.



      That is Mt. Draken, first chamber as you enter from Drakebreath City. Bring some weaker Pokémon with you as many here are weaker than the levels you've been using.

      As for Trapinch, I've personally been Arena Trapped by them on Route 411. They're in the same area as Bagon too, however.

      Cyclone
      __________________
      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

      Reply With Quote
        #7429    
      Old November 9th, 2012 (11:05 PM).
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
        Wrong.



        That is Mt. Draken, first chamber as you enter from Drakebreath City. Bring some weaker Pokémon with you as many here are weaker than the levels you've been using.

        As for Trapinch, I've personally been Arena Trapped by them on Route 411. They're in the same area as Bagon too, however.

        Cyclone
        Thanks both Cyclone and Ash493 for the answers
        Reply With Quote
          #7430    
        Old November 10th, 2012 (2:03 AM).
        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
        Memento Mori
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 14,504
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
        Wrong.
        How can I be wrong when I did not even say anything but that I don't recall if it's Mt. Oren?
        __________________
        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        Reply With Quote
          #7431    
        Old November 10th, 2012 (4:53 AM).
        Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
        Banned
           
          Join Date: Aug 2012
          Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 1,082
          Lol thats what i did i got the ips from SnakeBytes Sig and all i get is a White Screen from the start i even changed the save type in the options on the 2 emulators i use (Gameboid and My Boy!) but it didnt fix the problem.
          Seems ill have to use the old version for now untill this hack gets updated...
          Reply With Quote
            #7432    
          Old November 10th, 2012 (6:41 AM).
          Cyclone's Avatar
          Cyclone Cyclone is offline
          Eye of the Storm
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 3,392
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

            How can I be wrong when I did not even say anything but that I don't recall if it's Mt. Oren?
            I believe you said "they are not in Mt. Draken".

            They are in Mt. Draken.

            Cyclone
            __________________
            "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

            Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
            Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

            Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

            Reply With Quote
              #7433    
            Old November 10th, 2012 (3:20 PM).
            DVK's Avatar
            DVK DVK is offline
            Hack based-God
               
              Join Date: Jan 2011
              Location: New Zealand
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 146
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
              I believe you said "they are not in Mt. Draken".

              They are in Mt. Draken.

              Cyclone
              Just wondering if Snakebyte changed the behaviour byte of the Mt. Draken Floor tile, because I remember that you couldn't encounter pokemon in there. I did it for my own copy of Light platinum, so it works fine for me.
              __________________
              Completed Challenges!


              Reply With Quote
                #7434    
              Old November 10th, 2012 (3:47 PM).
              Cyclone's Avatar
              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
              Eye of the Storm
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3,392
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by DVK View Post
                Just wondering if Snakebyte changed the behaviour byte of the Mt. Draken Floor tile, because I remember that you couldn't encounter pokemon in there. I did it for my own copy of Light platinum, so it works fine for me.
                I haven't been in there yet, so no idea. I know the first chamber SHOULD have encounters, and I think the second as well. The third doesn't have any encounters...and somehow, there's a warp I'm seeing in the middle of the chamber that takes you to a building exit in Groment City. Weird...

                I could always move the woman temporarily and use my backwards hack to check the floor tile. I have been busy finishing the Johto part of SoulSilver lately (done that today BTW).

                Cyclone
                __________________
                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                Reply With Quote
                  #7435    
                Old November 10th, 2012 (11:55 PM).
                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                Memento Mori
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 14,504
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
                I believe you said "they are not in Mt. Draken".

                They are in Mt. Draken.
                Only if the tile behavior is fixed.
                __________________
                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                Reply With Quote
                  #7436    
                Old November 11th, 2012 (10:34 PM).
                AfewQuestions AfewQuestions is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2012
                  Posts: 21
                  Is mamoswine in the game? I googles and I have read that it is not, and also that it is in the game and you have to evolve piloswine to level 55, both things were written a few years ago.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #7437    
                  Old November 11th, 2012 (10:50 PM).
                  XeroNos's Avatar
                  XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                    Age: 28
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 3,015
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                    Lol thats what i did i got the ips from SnakeBytes Sig and all i get is a White Screen from the start i even changed the save type in the options on the 2 emulators i use (Gameboid and My Boy!) but it didnt fix the problem.
                    Seems ill have to use the old version for now untill this hack gets updated...
                    You have to patch the file using a clean Ruby ROM or it will not be fixed. The hack is special and requires special treatment to operate
                    Reply With Quote
                      #7438    
                    Old November 11th, 2012 (11:45 PM).
                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                    Memento Mori
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 14,504
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AfewQuestions View Post
                    Is mamoswine in the game? I googles and I have read that it is not, and also that it is in the game and you have to evolve piloswine to level 55, both things were written a few years ago.
                    Yeah, that was probably the old version. New version doesn't have Mamo.
                    Or you may be talking about SP's one which wanted to include Mamo.
                    Either way, the one released does not have Mamoswine.
                    __________________
                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                    Reply With Quote
                      #7439    
                    Old November 12th, 2012 (7:25 AM).
                    Cyclone's Avatar
                    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                    Eye of the Storm
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 3,392
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                      Yeah, that was probably the old version. New version doesn't have Mamo.
                      Or you may be talking about SP's one which wanted to include Mamo.
                      Either way, the one released does not have Mamoswine.
                      I can confirm this. Just went through the entire list and no Mamoswine to be found. Perhaps was replaced by a legendary.

                      On that subject, during my scan, I just learned Ditto was excluded. That is disappointing from a "catch 'em all" standpoint; makes breeding a lot harder. That is, unless we can breed Kyurem. LMAO

                      Cyclone
                      __________________
                      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                      Reply With Quote
                        #7440    
                      Old November 12th, 2012 (10:29 PM).
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015
                        And I do believe Ditto is available in the game. Either as a wild poke or a prize Poke
                        Reply With Quote
                          #7441    
                        Old November 12th, 2012 (10:34 PM).
                        Skyy's Avatar
                        Skyy Skyy is offline
                        Just Sky ( :
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2011
                          Location: wherever the sun shines
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Naughty
                          Posts: 94
                          I'm stuck in Lauren.. I'm at a part where there are 3 giant silver rocks in my way and I don't know how to get passed them. Any help here please?
                          __________________

                          Reply With Quote
                            #7442    
                          Old November 12th, 2012 (10:36 PM).
                          Beastified Beastified is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 2
                            Can i trade pokemon in pokemon light platinum via vba????????
                            Reply With Quote
                              #7443    
                            Old November 13th, 2012 (5:57 AM).
                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                            Memento Mori
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 14,504
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
                            I'm stuck in Lauren.. I'm at a part where there are 3 giant silver rocks in my way and I don't know how to get passed them. Any help here please?
                            Focus Punch.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Beastified View Post
                            Can i trade pokemon in pokemon light platinum via vba????????
                            Nope, we cannot trade in hacks.
                            __________________
                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                            Reply With Quote
                              #7444    
                            Old November 13th, 2012 (6:51 AM).
                            Beastified Beastified is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 2
                              How can i get all the starters in Light Platinum??
                              Reply With Quote
                                #7445    
                              Old November 13th, 2012 (8:23 AM).
                              Cyclone's Avatar
                              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                              Eye of the Storm
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3,392
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                And I do believe Ditto is available in the game. Either as a wild poke or a prize Poke
                                Ditto is Pokémon #142. In this hack, Kyurem is Pokémon #142.

                                Hence why I wondered if we can breed Kyurem with anything. Humorously.

                                Cyclone
                                __________________
                                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #7446    
                                Old November 13th, 2012 (11:16 AM).
                                Ballofire Ballofire is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Posts: 5
                                  Do you still need to trade to evovle machamp, gengar and the rest? I knows theres an ingame trade for them but id prefer levelibg my own
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #7447    
                                  Old November 13th, 2012 (12:48 PM).
                                  DVK's Avatar
                                  DVK DVK is offline
                                  Hack based-God
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: New Zealand
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Hasty
                                    Posts: 146
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ballofire View Post
                                    Do you still need to trade to evovle machamp, gengar and the rest? I knows theres an ingame trade for them but id prefer levelibg my own
                                    Yeah in game trades are the only way to receive those Pokemon.
                                    __________________
                                    Completed Challenges!


                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #7448    
                                    Old November 13th, 2012 (7:21 PM).
                                    BeardedCard BeardedCard is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 1
                                      Just wondering, is there any way to get TM 31, Ice Smash other than the gym leader? I cannot find the TM anywhere and I cant get past the part where I have to dig to catch team steam. Any help?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #7449    
                                      Old November 13th, 2012 (11:13 PM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 28
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Beastified View Post
                                        How can i get all the starters in Light Platinum??
                                        All other starters are given by either as a gift poke by some random NPC or 2-3 professors when you move around in the game. But you can't get all of them you have to select among the three typies.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #7450    
                                        Old November 14th, 2012 (12:58 AM).
                                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                        Memento Mori
                                        • Gold Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                        Age: 25
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 14,504
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by BeardedCard View Post
                                        Just wondering, is there any way to get TM 31, Ice Smash other than the gym leader? I cannot find the TM anywhere and I cant get past the part where I have to dig to catch team steam. Any help?
                                        Click on the brown hole, if one of your Pokémon has Dig, event shall happen.
                                        __________________
                                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:15 AM.