• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yearly sequal games.

Yearly sequal to video games?

• Total voters

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I have a question.

Do games really need to have a sequal, for each and every year? This is mostly directed at Fifa, Smackdown and so on.

My opinion, no. Sure, it might be nice to have better graphics, but it's basicaly just a way to get more money.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Well if your a fan of the game then you would buy it cause your favorite team gets updated and most stats rise while some stay the same. Then again I'm not a big fan of those games I just like to watch the sport better. It depends on the person though.

Years
  • I've seen too many threads recently made here that are completely game-related. Please, remember that any and all things pertaining to the topic of gaming belongs in Other Games, not in Other Voting Polls.

~Moved

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I feel sorry for the poor suckers that buy the new FIFA every year, last FIFA I bought was '02 so I will probably be getting '09

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yes cause one year only a certain number of teams go in then the next year more team copyrights go in and the next year more and more and more! Its all about the copyright issues thats why.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    As long as people keep buying them, these companies have motive to spew as many sequals as they want. I for one know I'm picky enough to turn my nose up to a game and say "I'm not getting that, it's really old", and would bet that a large quantity of people feel the same. Plus, I'd rather buy a game knowing that (In most cases) it's been improved from the previous game.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Well I can't think of any games besides sports games that have annual sequals. And because sports games suck, it is pointless. And im nto saying sports suck, the games do

Back