• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Election Day

Have you voted today?

• Yes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I'm not old enough

Votes: 42 54.5%
  • I'm not registered

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • Ok it's election day for our members west across the Atlantic Ocean:D and they are electing a new leader today *making history*:D, Many people say Obama will win, and I agree, that is my prediction, so who do you think will win, and for our older members, those that are over 18, have you voted today? if not don't you think it's about time to go out and do it?

And are you looking forward to tomorrow?

Will you be attending a election party?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • I'm too young to vote. But I've put a lot of effort into ensuring that people in my area cast their ballot for Obama today. I really hope he wins.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Of course still to young to vote,but I want Obama to win he rocks!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Im too young, but we voted at school and McCain won. lol But I can't vote till im 20

I can't believe McCain won! In every other poll, Obama won like 80% to 20% of the votes.
    Obama has more to offer. He is a bit scary though. Have you seen the people he considers friends? They are all terrorists!
    Obama will probably win though. Enough said.

Furanty

神の右手
    Years
  • I'm not American, so I can't vote. I'm also not old enough and live in Germany. But my Grandfether, who is American, voted. I hope Obama will win. He is one of the politicians, who really care about his people. McCain is not bad, but he is old, as his politics are too. And if he dies, Palin will become president, and that would be world's end.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Can't vote, but I along with the rest of the world outside the US many others am rooting for Obama. Whatever keeps Palin away. :( At any rate, I'll just be glad once this is all over. Not necessarily having an election party, but staying up with online friends and watching the results together tonight~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I can't vote, as I am Canadian. Instead I am sitting around hoping that the Americans will do the right thing. What I'll be doing is watching Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert's coverage tonight starting at 10 PM Eastern.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • I voted today! ^_^ It was a really tough choice for me.. I'm a democrat, but there's something about Obama that scares me. I dunno what though. and there are some things that I don't agree with Obama on. I'm really worried that if he gets elected, somebody would try to assassinate him. That would just be awful. >_< But I'm guessing he'll win, and hopefully he'll do a good job =)

so I voted for McCain.. I dunno what Obama means by "civilian army" and I just don't agree with everything he says. Who would have thought I'd vote republican on my first election? O_O and about Sarah Palin.. she is a bit odd. but I don't think McCain would die in office, like so many people are afraid of. If he had bad health, they wouldn't let him run, right? And he has more experience, too. I wish Clinton was nominated.. I would have voted for her. XD

but like I said before, Obama will most likely win, so I have to trust that he'll do a good job ^_^

Last edited:

Hawkfish

I'm a fishy
    Years
  • Can't vote.. But my mom voted today for McCain. If I could vote I would vote for McCain. Obama is too far out there for me and... a civilian army. *shivers* Just hearing that made me worried. And some of his other ideas. Don't hate the guy personally. I think he wants to help people. But, who doesn't? I just don't think he's best for my country.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Years
  • Well thanks for clarifying Today is a Historic day that it deserves it's own thread. ^_^ Were making a mock vote in my High School and it's Obama by a Landslide! :D

Years
  • Way too young and I live in Great Britain (and dont know when our elections will be but want to get rid of Gordon Brown).

Anyway, I want Obama to win, my dad has the feeling that even though he wants Obama to win he'll get shot if he does. Personally I think Mccain is too old and Palin just scares me.

We had a stupid vote in our Science Class, Obama won but it was ridiculous because we had the CEO of the Prit Stick company running in it aswell.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm too young to vote, but I would definitely vote for Barack any day. He seems like the right chose for the States, and hopefully we, Americans, can vote wisely this time and not go into an even deeper debt with China.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Way too young and I live in Great Britain (and dont know when our elections will be but want to get rid of Gordon Brown).

Anyway, I want Obama to win, my dad has the feeling that even though he wants Obama to win he'll get shot if he does. Personally I think Mccain is too old and Palin just scares me.

We had a stupid vote in our Science Class, Obama won but it was ridiculous because we had the CEO of the Prit Stick company running in it aswell.
    I know, did you hear about the nazy's that where planning something, personally I wanted Hillary, but Obama will have to do. I hope he gets voted, I just cant agree with Mccain, he's to old.

Back