The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Pokemon: Malachite! "Today's Pokemon"

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #226    
Old December 16th, 2008 (4:11 PM).
PokemonOI's Avatar
PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
Back To WORK!
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: INSULA
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 1,554
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
    i like the updates, escpecially the bag, but why so many updates for malachite, and not you no, "your other game lol"...well gl and hope to see more. o yea and i thought u werent doing fakemon? the poll above shows taht existing pokemon are still winning??? maybe a couple but dont do a whole set of fakemon, it ruins the game experience for some people.
    First lets please not talk about Infinite rainbow here. second no updates for IR? lust like with malachite when i first started IR there was lots of updates. Besides I've stated a million times IR is under construction and that I stopped eventing and stuff to fix problems. Whats to update? you want me to do a update with a bunch of text and no progress? And yes despite the poll I'm doing a whole new Fakemon Dex! But with all the old pokemon in the game.
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #227    
    Old December 16th, 2008 (4:30 PM).
    Johnny8876's Avatar
    Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2007
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 134
      no need to get a hairball! lol, and i suggest you get a really good spriter for making fakemon because the ones i seen no offence stink, i suggest stinking to the regluar pokemon, the poll obviosly shows that we all like real pokemon, not fake, fake suck! it ruins the game. but w.e do what you want with malachite. i love the graphics and the the look of the story etc. but the fakemon ruin it for me :P and about the ir splurg, im just asking becasue everytime i look here theres something new and idc if you get mad or not, but im just saying you should atleast post some new news on it, its like you dont give two ***** about that game anymore, and if you dont just tell us and release what you have, because it seems like your obsessed with malachite now, and your other game. ill be "waiting" in IR thread.
      __________________
      What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




        #228    
      Old December 16th, 2008 (4:43 PM).
      PokemonOI's Avatar
      PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
      Back To WORK!
         
        Join Date: May 2008
        Location: INSULA
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 1,554
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
        no need to get a hairball! lol, and i suggest you get a really good spriter for making fakemon because the ones i seen no offence stink, i suggest stinking to the regluar pokemon, the poll obviosly shows that we all like real pokemon, not fake, fake suck! it ruins the game. but w.e do what you want with malachite. i love the graphics and the the look of the story etc. but the fakemon ruin it for me and about the ir splurg, im just asking becasue everytime i look here theres something new and idc if you get mad or not, but im just saying you should atleast post some new news on it, its like you dont give two ***** about that game anymore, and if you dont just tell us and release what you have, because it seems like your obsessed with malachite now, and your other game. ill be "waiting" in IR thread.
        oh snap please. What more news do you need besides Its under going changes? or I'm fixing problems? I think the poll shows alot like fakemon and alot like the real pokemon. So why not satisfy everyone by having both in the game? duh. I also dont appreciate the fact that you insult my fakemon spriters I dont think you can do any better. if I didnt care for IR anymore I would have the thread closed and move on. Of course I think malachite is cool because it reflects my own Ideas. But please I'm not telling you that you cant but could you please not post here on in IR anymore? even if you do I'll just ignore you.lol

        I suggest that if you have any other problems about how I do buisness please PM me.It's like you just ruined my update with BS.
        __________________
          #229    
        Old December 16th, 2008 (4:48 PM).
        Johnny8876's Avatar
        Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2007
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 134
          ok ill stop talking about ir here, but im just stressing to you that you should work on 1 project at a time, remeber when you first opened this thread everyone was practically saying you should finish ir first, or work one 1 at a time, well its true you should, or release one then work on them both, its too confusing, and kudos for you for keeping up with both of them or one cough cough, so really think it over, o and about the comment about the fakemon, you asked for peoples opinions? srry but thats mine, fakemon in any fangame sucks, srry they do they arnt proffesional like nintendos.
          __________________
          What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




            #230    
          Old December 16th, 2008 (4:52 PM).
          PokemonOI's Avatar
          PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
          Back To WORK!
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: INSULA
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 1,554
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
            ok ill stop talking about ir here, but im just stressing to you that you should work on 1 project at a time, remeber when you first opened this thread everyone was practically saying you should finish ir first, or work one 1 at a time, well its true you should, or release one then work on them both, its too confusing, and kudos for you for keeping up with both of them or one cough cough, so really think it over, o and about the comment about the fakemon, you asked for peoples opinions? srry but thats mine, fakemon in any fangame sucks, srry they do they arnt proffesional like nintendos.
            Ok dude. Anyway people please pay no attention to the last few posts. There is an recent update on the last page check it out! oh yeah and MALACHITE!
            __________________
              #231    
            Old December 16th, 2008 (4:55 PM).
            Johnny8876's Avatar
            Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2007
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 134
              many people on here no what im talking about so you should listen :P
              __________________
              What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




                #232    
              Old December 16th, 2008 (4:58 PM).
              PokemonOI's Avatar
              PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
              Back To WORK!
                 
                Join Date: May 2008
                Location: INSULA
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 1,554
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
                many people on here no what im talking about so you should listen
                Dude ok will you stop? Quit spamming the damn thread if you have a problem PM it to me. I'm gonna do what i wanna do and I'm gonna listen when i wanna listen gosh. it was over but you keep going.
                __________________
                  #233    
                Old December 16th, 2008 (5:10 PM).
                <~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
                <~F.M.P~> <~F.M.P~> is offline
                I got you whistling Blue Box!
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2006
                Location: Germany
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Mild
                Posts: 640
                Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
                XD Try stealing them off porches if you can't afford one. I like that (Funny), but on a more serious note. The idea to go to a camp Is nice, and the newspaper thing? Man thats unique. Good job on the Ideas OI. I hope you come out with something just as good next time.
                  #234    
                Old December 16th, 2008 (5:39 PM).
                PokemonOI's Avatar
                PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                Back To WORK!
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Location: INSULA
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 1,554
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by <~Flood~> View Post
                  XD Try stealing them off porches if you can't afford one. I like that (Funny), but on a more serious note. The idea to go to a camp Is nice, and the newspaper thing? Man thats unique. Good job on the Ideas OI. I hope you come out with something just as good next time.
                  thanks man. that next Unique Idea may be part of tomorrows Update!
                  __________________
                    #235    
                  Old December 16th, 2008 (5:47 PM).
                  I Laugh at your Misfortune!'s Avatar
                  I Laugh at your Misfortune! I Laugh at your Misfortune! is offline
                  Normal is a synonym for boring
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2008
                  Location: YOUR MOTHER! (aka: England)
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 2,653
                  I luv the idea of stealing stuff in most pokemon games, you have to be this goody-goody gary-stu character, so it will be refreshing to be able to be bad! Update looks great OI

                  btw, I luv Fakemon! WOOT!
                  __________________

                    #236    
                  Old December 16th, 2008 (5:57 PM).
                  <~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
                  <~F.M.P~> <~F.M.P~> is offline
                  I got you whistling Blue Box!
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2006
                  Location: Germany
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Mild
                  Posts: 640
                  Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
                  Oh yea. I forgot you'll be updating all this week well Cant wait to see what you got! and YES! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that likes Fakemon
                    #237    
                  Old December 16th, 2008 (8:04 PM).
                  Atomic Reactor's Avatar
                  Atomic Reactor Atomic Reactor is offline
                  @atomicreactor
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2007
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 1,967
                  You know OI... it seems like when anyone disagrees with you, you tell them to quit posting.
                  That's pretty immature dude. You gotta listen to what people say... you should be more respectful towards your fans....


                  Ok, so you have to save in camps now? So will saving anywhere else be disabled? cause that sounds like a unique feature. Pretty interesting.

                  I would suggest that you don't make an entire dex(150?) of fakemon. that would be WAY to many pokemon for one game. You may wanna limit it to 150 old ones and 50 new ones?
                  That way it would also be a smaller file size. And one region can only hold so much without being ridiculous.

                  Keep up the... interesting work :P
                  Btw, is that purple hair uy suppose to be bugsy?
                  Or is it someone different?
                  __________________
                    #238    
                  Old December 16th, 2008 (8:18 PM).
                  O.G. Duke's Avatar
                  O.G. Duke O.G. Duke is offline
                  a.k.a OmegaGroudon
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2006
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 988
                    Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
                    You know OI... it seems like when anyone disagrees with you, you tell them to quit posting.
                    That's pretty immature dude. You gotta listen to what people say... you should be more respectful towards your fans....


                    Ok, so you have to save in camps now? So will saving anywhere else be disabled? cause that sounds like a unique feature. Pretty interesting.

                    I would suggest that you don't make an entire dex(150?) of fakemon. that would be WAY to many pokemon for one game. You may wanna limit it to 150 old ones and 50 new ones?
                    That way it would also be a smaller file size. And one region can only hold so much without being ridiculous.

                    Keep up the... interesting work :P
                    Btw, is that purple hair uy suppose to be bugsy?
                    Or is it someone different?

                    Yeah. I think he's right.
                    Almost 500 pokemon ( New+old ) is too much for a region.
                    If you compress the 4 generation into 150 pokemon and 50 new pokemon will be good.

                    Anyway, the project looks nice as usual.
                    Loved your screen!
                    __________________
                    This signature has been disabled.
                    Signature too tall
                    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                      #239    
                    Old December 16th, 2008 (8:23 PM).
                    PokemonOI's Avatar
                    PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                    Back To WORK!
                       
                      Join Date: May 2008
                      Location: INSULA
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 1,554
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
                      You know OI... it seems like when anyone disagrees with you, you tell them to quit posting.
                      That's pretty immature dude. You gotta listen to what people say... you should be more respectful towards your fans....


                      Ok, so you have to save in camps now? So will saving anywhere else be disabled? cause that sounds like a unique feature. Pretty interesting.

                      I would suggest that you don't make an entire dex(150?) of fakemon. that would be WAY to many pokemon for one game. You may wanna limit it to 150 old ones and 50 new ones?
                      That way it would also be a smaller file size. And one region can only hold so much without being ridiculous.

                      Keep up the... interesting work
                      Btw, is that purple hair uy suppose to be bugsy?
                      Or is it someone different?
                      No it is not when someone disagrees with me its just he comes here to just bash malachite and i dont like it. I listen to everyone all the time. But when you just simply come to the thread to diss the game I dont wanna here it.

                      50 fakemon sounds ok. Yeah thats bugsy hes just a place holder.
                      __________________
                        #240    
                      Old December 17th, 2008 (9:02 AM).
                      CUTEPICHU's Avatar
                      CUTEPICHU CUTEPICHU is offline
                      Pichu is HOT!!!!
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2008
                        Location: California
                        Age: 26
                        Gender:
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Posts: 68
                        A_R Is right 50 is cool and if you just must go over then maybe 60 XD

                        Now the jhonny guy or whatever. I agree that you should maybe do one game at a time. I say since IR is the bigger project you should cancel it until you do a legit game of your own. just a suggestion. but he doesnt have the right to come here attacking the thread. so i say finish malachite and build upon the experience you already have that way when you do continue IR it can be all it can be. XD

                        Oh and I cant wait for today's update! Whats the next starter?
                          #241    
                        Old December 17th, 2008 (11:31 AM).
                        Johnny8876's Avatar
                        Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2007
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 134
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by CUTEPICHU View Post
                          A_R Is right 50 is cool and if you just must go over then maybe 60 XD

                          Now the jhonny guy or whatever. I agree that you should maybe do one game at a time. I say since IR is the bigger project you should cancel it until you do a legit game of your own. just a suggestion. but he doesnt have the right to come here attacking the thread. so i say finish malachite and build upon the experience you already have that way when you do continue IR it can be all it can be. XD

                          Oh and I cant wait for today's update! Whats the next starter?
                          cutepichu your just saying close IR because you already won a friggan demo of the game, so stop shut it down and im gonna laugh cuz your probably trying to win a demo for malachite too, all im gonna say is *Break a leg*
                          and say my name right its polite to do that where i am from? do you see me saying pichu guy or whatever?? no.

                          and ill stop posting here, ill be the better person and pm you if you got a problem, and 2nd i was just giving you a suggestion OI, of doing 1 game at a time, its kinda ridiculose doing 2 friggan games at the same time, why dont you just work on IR, then finish malachite since your probably already done with the game. oo and i left a comment about your fakemon, dont get mad im just telling you that it doesnt look good you asked people for there opinions thats mine srry. atomic reactor is right you get so mad when somone even says or suggests something, srry i want to play a game, and your already in the what? 2nd 3rd region? you can release kanto or something? i dont know what the big deal is? your suppose to show off and release games on here, not just show them. ok ill stop my rant now.
                          __________________
                          What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




                            #242    
                          Old December 17th, 2008 (11:44 AM).
                          PokemonOI's Avatar
                          PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                          Back To WORK!
                             
                            Join Date: May 2008
                            Location: INSULA
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 1,554
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
                            cutepichu your just saying close IR because you already won a friggan demo of the game, so stop shut it down and im gonna laugh cuz your probably trying to win a demo for malachite too, all im gonna say is *Break a leg*
                            and say my name right its polite to do that where i am from? do you see me saying pichu guy or whatever?? no.

                            and ill stop posting here, ill be the better person and pm you if you got a problem, and 2nd i was just giving you a suggestion OI, of doing 1 game at a time, its kinda ridiculose doing 2 friggan games at the same time, why dont you just work on IR, then finish malachite since your probably already done with the game. oo and i left a comment about your fakemon, dont get mad im just telling you that it doesnt look good you asked people for there opinions thats mine srry. atomic reactor is right you get so mad when somone even says or suggests something, srry i want to play a game, and your already in the what? 2nd 3rd region? you can release kanto or something? i dont know what the big deal is? your suppose to show off and release games on here, not just show them. ok ill stop my rant now.
                            Um thanks dude for you rant and i respect your opinion alot. But anyway Time for today's Update!

                            MALACHITE UPDATE!
                            Well Yesterday I hope you enjoyed the updates that revealed the true adventurous nature of pokemon malachite. todays is a little bit smaller and not so much of a rant. Here are the two screens I have to show today!

                            Those are screens of the evlution of the pokemon in the game. I dont really have much to say today(Maybe later) But since it is Wednsday and I did promise starter evolutions for every other day this week. So have a look!

                            Thats the Evolution line for the water starter of the game. lemme Know what you think about it.
                            __________________
                              #243    
                            Old December 17th, 2008 (12:05 PM).
                            <~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
                            <~F.M.P~> <~F.M.P~> is offline
                            I got you whistling Blue Box!
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2006
                            Location: Germany
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Mild
                            Posts: 640
                            Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
                            Well first and foremost. The penguin will More than likely be my favorite one for this game(I've always loved water types) The new evo screen looks pretty good also, but the fakemon intrests me more lol ...All in all It's all unique and I really like it, great job!

                            I was gonna comment about something else, but It's really not needed at this point...It'll just make the argument drag on even longer.
                              #244    
                            Old December 17th, 2008 (1:20 PM).
                            Atomic Reactor's Avatar
                            Atomic Reactor Atomic Reactor is offline
                            @atomicreactor
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2007
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 1,967
                            Hey OI, did you miss my question about the camp sites?
                            Will you disable saving and only be able to save in a camp site?
                            __________________
                              #245    
                            Old December 17th, 2008 (1:29 PM).
                            PokemonOI's Avatar
                            PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                            Back To WORK!
                               
                              Join Date: May 2008
                              Location: INSULA
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 1,554
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
                              Hey OI, did you miss my question about the camp sites?
                              Will you disable saving and only be able to save in a camp site?
                              Oh sorry I didnt miss it I just forgot to answer it. but that is a good idea but at the same time it can be kinda hard on the player. I mean I like that Idea but what if your in a city type part of insula? Campsites wont be that close by. Walking will be long. So I'm still not sure about that. I'm still thinking of cool features though. i'm open to any Ideas aswell.
                              __________________
                                #246    
                              Old December 17th, 2008 (1:31 PM).
                              Atomic Reactor's Avatar
                              Atomic Reactor Atomic Reactor is offline
                              @atomicreactor
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2007
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 1,967
                              Well if your in a city... use the 2nd floor of a PC?
                              It's meant to be lik a hotel kinda anyway.
                              And then on routes or whatever you can have campsites.
                              That would definitly add a challenge to the game.
                              __________________
                                #247    
                              Old December 17th, 2008 (1:34 PM).
                              PokemonOI's Avatar
                              PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                              Back To WORK!
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2008
                                Location: INSULA
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 1,554
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
                                Well if your in a city... use the 2nd floor of a PC?
                                It's meant to be lik a hotel kinda anyway.
                                And then on routes or whatever you can have campsites.
                                That would definitly add a challenge to the game.
                                See now thats a good Idea. I might actually include hotels in the game to serve the same pupose as um...campsites. Having guests there that will challenge you and guests there that would like to trade. Thats a cool Idea A_R I'm gonna try and work that save feature thing out.
                                __________________
                                  #248    
                                Old December 17th, 2008 (1:38 PM).
                                Atomic Reactor's Avatar
                                Atomic Reactor Atomic Reactor is offline
                                @atomicreactor
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 1,967
                                Hmm, and in the hotels (since people dont really live in them) you can have daily events

                                like if its tuesday, this person is here
                                if its wednesday that person gives gifts.

                                you know what i mean?
                                that would make it even more versatile... or somethin like that...
                                __________________
                                  #249    
                                Old December 17th, 2008 (1:42 PM).
                                PokemonOI's Avatar
                                PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                Back To WORK!
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2008
                                  Location: INSULA
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 1,554
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
                                  Hmm, and in the hotels (since people dont really live in them) you can have daily events

                                  like if its tuesday, this person is here
                                  if its wednesday that person gives gifts.

                                  you know what i mean?
                                  that would make it even more versatile... or somethin like that...
                                  yes thats an excellent Idea. Thanx alot A_R. I'll go to work on it later. I also want to make the hotels like real hotels. Unlike the ones in the past games. I said in yesterdays update that I was have the player actually train and spend money. So I think I will have the player spend money to stay in the hotel rooms. Maybe offer different types of rooms.
                                  __________________
                                    #250    
                                  Old December 17th, 2008 (1:49 PM).
                                  BakingBluePotatoe's Avatar
                                  BakingBluePotatoe BakingBluePotatoe is offline
                                  The Red Death Alchemist
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2007
                                    Location: Catatonia
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 2,333
                                    The saving only in campsites/hotels idea is pretty interesting... but what if you're in a big cave like Mt.Cornet or on snowy routes?
                                    __________________

                                    Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
                                    Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
                                    Outlinks:
                                    Twitter || deviantART Youtube
                                    Potato Buddy

                                    Closed Thread
                                    Quick Reply

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:51 AM.