Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old January 9th, 2009 (3:13 PM).
PokemonOI's Avatar
PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
Back To WORK!
     
    Join Date: May 2008
    Location: INSULA
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 1,570
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
    I don't think you should start a new thread, just post an update and get back to normal lol.
    Thats exactly what I'm gonna do....The update should be coming soon.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
    Johnyboy, you were already disqualified from the contest lol.
    Making a new account wont help you out.
    lol I know thats what I was thinking...this is really weird....

    Relevant Advertising!

      #427    
    Old January 9th, 2009 (3:30 PM).
    Atomic Reactor's Avatar
    Atomic Reactor Atomic Reactor is offline
    @atomicreactor
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 1,967
    Wouldnt it make more sense for this pirate guy to have a chatot?
    since its more like a parrot.
    just an idea :3
    __________________
      #428    
    Old January 9th, 2009 (3:36 PM).
    PokemonOI's Avatar
    PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
    Back To WORK!
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: INSULA
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 1,570
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
      Wouldnt it make more sense for this pirate guy to have a chatot?
      since its more like a parrot.
      just an idea :3
      If your referring to the pic in my sig then my answer is I gave him the pokemon I want him to have.
        #429    
      Old January 9th, 2009 (3:42 PM).
      Atomic Reactor's Avatar
      Atomic Reactor Atomic Reactor is offline
      @atomicreactor
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2007
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 1,967
      uh... alright. i was just saying...
      __________________
        #430    
      Old January 9th, 2009 (3:45 PM).
      Elite Champion's Avatar
      Elite Champion Elite Champion is offline
      The Old Pokemon Days <3
         
        Join Date: Nov 2008
        Posts: 287
        Did OI just lash out!

        great competition

        and to all the fighters.

        fight in other forms
        not this one this is for people
        who LIKE each other!!

        (well i think)
        __________________
        Pearl FC-0345 3248 0255



          #431    
        Old January 9th, 2009 (4:13 PM).
        Pika'chu500's Avatar
        Pika'chu500 Pika'chu500 is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2008
          Posts: 107
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
          Thats exactly what I'm gonna do....The update should be coming soon.

          lol I know thats what I was thinking...this is really weird....
          Is this Update going to contain some new pokemon?
            #432    
          Old January 9th, 2009 (5:32 PM).
          Roconza's Avatar
          Roconza Roconza is offline
          Crazy girl say wha?
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: NJ
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 133
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
            Johnyboy, you were already disqualified from the contest lol.
            Making a new account wont help you out.
            if I of all people can forgive Johny why can't we all just forgive and for get.

            That said:

            I would enjoy joining a fan game team but sadly I have to work for my pet site bosses. If I get time I'll see if I can make a back sprite for floatot for you.

            I know it's a silly question but do you need a over world of floatot?
            __________________
              #433    
            Old January 9th, 2009 (6:54 PM).
            PokemonOI's Avatar
            PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
            Back To WORK!
               
              Join Date: May 2008
              Location: INSULA
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 1,570
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
              uh... alright. i was just saying...
              Sorry dude I've just been in a bad mood lately....
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pika'chu500 View Post
              Is this Update going to contain some new pokemon?
              Possibly I would like to I'll just have to see.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Roconza View Post
              if I of all people can forgive Johny why can't we all just forgive and for get.

              That said:

              I would enjoy joining a fan game team but sadly I have to work for my pet site bosses. If I get time I'll see if I can make a back sprite for floatot for you.

              I know it's a silly question but do you need a over world of floatot?
              Well I'm not against doing that but thats not how me and my team roll.I dont have anything personal against you but when someone wants to ride their lie to the end and then expect me to forgive them well...I need the truth first....and even then Forgetting is out of the question. The Malachite thread gained two or three new pages the bad which isnt good for my game....
                #434    
              Old January 9th, 2009 (6:54 PM).
              Jboy224's Avatar
              Jboy224 Jboy224 is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2009
                Location: RI
                Age: 24
                Gender:
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 23
                wait who is atomic reactor talking about? my name is jason?

                on topic: i like your new pic in your sig pokemon oi.
                and have you guys ever played kingdom hearts? i drew a picture of yuffie and put it in my album :D hope you like it! :D
                  #435    
                Old January 9th, 2009 (7:15 PM).
                PokemonOI's Avatar
                PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                Back To WORK!
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Location: INSULA
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 1,570
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jboy224 View Post
                  wait who is atomic reactor talking about? my name is jason?

                  on topic: i like your new pic in your sig pokemon oi.
                  and have you guys ever played kingdom hearts? i drew a picture of yuffie and put it in my album :D hope you like it! :D
                  Mhm....thank you...More on that will come in the update.
                    #436    
                  Old January 9th, 2009 (7:28 PM). Edited January 9th, 2009 by Roconza.
                  Roconza's Avatar
                  Roconza Roconza is offline
                  Crazy girl say wha?
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2009
                    Location: NJ
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 133
                    What about the back sprite? You need both front and back of all sprites?

                    Also please don't think bad of Jboy, we don't even know if he's johny. I believe the benefit of the doubt.
                    __________________
                      #437    
                    Old January 10th, 2009 (3:19 AM).
                    ~DarkAchu~'s Avatar
                    ~DarkAchu~ ~DarkAchu~ is offline
                    Shady Character Lurking Around
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2008
                      Location: Southampton
                      Gender:
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 513
                      Hey OI im loving the game, (its me shadowlurker) its a shame of all the spam and the flaming. I two think jboy and johnny are the same person. Its best to start a new thread.
                      __________________
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Diamond FC: 2836 1970 7214 OT: Scott
                      HG: 3181 5060 5848 OT Scott
                      White: 4298 2213 8887 OT Dark
                      X: 4597-0519-6286
                        #438    
                      Old January 10th, 2009 (7:17 AM).
                      GFA's Avatar
                      GFA GFA is offline
                      Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Oberlin College
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 1,949
                      Are you going to revamp Capt. Jack? Because he looks a lot worse then the hero... On the otherhand, the hero sprite kicks but
                      __________________
                        #439    
                      Old January 10th, 2009 (7:27 AM).
                      Jboy224's Avatar
                      Jboy224 Jboy224 is offline
                      Banned
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2009
                        Location: RI
                        Age: 24
                        Gender:
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 23
                        ok well i am just gonna leave then if i am gonna be accussed of being someone i am not. why does everyone think i am that kid? my name is jason! i would never sink that low, roconza told me the whole story. so can you guys please stop saying i am that johnny kid.
                          #440    
                        Old January 10th, 2009 (7:35 AM).
                        PokemonOI's Avatar
                        PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                        Back To WORK!
                           
                          Join Date: May 2008
                          Location: INSULA
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 1,570
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen View Post
                          Are you going to revamp Capt. Jack? Because he looks a lot worse then the hero... On the otherhand, the hero sprite kicks but
                          The OW or trainers sprite? I think they both look ok....
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Jboy224 View Post
                          ok well i am just gonna leave then if i am gonna be accussed of being someone i am not. why does everyone think i am that kid? my name is jason! i would never sink that low, roconza told me the whole story. so can you guys please stop saying i am that johnny kid.
                          Look man no one told you to leave were just very suspicous and as a matter of fact you sound just like johnny right now but it is your buisness if you wanna leave. It seems like you wanna start something and tbh we dont since I'm tring the recover my thread...
                            #441    
                          Old January 10th, 2009 (7:55 AM).
                          Jboy224's Avatar
                          Jboy224 Jboy224 is offline
                          Banned
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                            Location: RI
                            Age: 24
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 23
                            kk i am sorry about that but i am seriously not him lol. and it gets annoying hearing people say "hey you know that jboy224, i think he is johnny" but i wont post about it anymore, cant wait for a new update of pokemon malachite :D!
                              #442    
                            Old January 10th, 2009 (7:56 AM).
                            BurstX's Avatar
                            BurstX BurstX is offline
                            Some old fart
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2007
                              Location: New York
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 1,080
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen View Post
                              Are you going to revamp Capt. Jack? Because he looks a lot worse then the hero... On the otherhand, the hero sprite kicks but
                              of coarse the hero sprite is awesome i made it lol, and oi if you need pokemon ows i do those too...yea unless you want roconza to do them
                              __________________
                                #443    
                              Old January 10th, 2009 (10:27 AM).
                              Auistle's Avatar
                              Auistle Auistle is offline
                              seTranquility.
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2009
                                Location: Eh, you might not want to know.
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Docile
                                Posts: 20
                                I hope you know that If I say your game in a different thread, I will rate it sooner or later. And since Malachite has quite a bit to rate, it seems that is what I will do.

                                Well, you have a million and one things that are custom, which is great. I'm going to rate some of the obvious ones, such as the window skin. I think it's very well done, and the colors are very wisely picked out. The introcustion screen's colors are good as well, but you might want to fix up some things such as the purple circle. The tiles are great. The recolor is good. I think you're very good at choosing colors, OI. The battle screens and events are most impressive, though. Your scripts as well. It just all adds up to a great game. Which is what you ahve right here. I really enjoy this game; I can't wait to play it! ;D
                                __________________
                                Aipom > Me > You > Phoenix
                                I went there, Nytkoi >:
                                  #444    
                                Old January 10th, 2009 (10:37 AM).
                                GFA's Avatar
                                GFA GFA is offline
                                Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Oberlin College
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 1,949
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by KageX View Post
                                of coarse the hero sprite is awesome i made it lol, and oi if you need pokemon ows i do those too...yea unless you want roconza to do them
                                *Pushes out of the way* No, Pick me pick me!!! Um seriously, then who made Captain Jack? And, seriously, I'm willing to do the oh-so-boring job of typing out what people say...
                                __________________
                                  #445    
                                Old January 10th, 2009 (11:01 AM).
                                BurstX's Avatar
                                BurstX BurstX is offline
                                Some old fart
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2007
                                  Location: New York
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lonely
                                  Posts: 1,080
                                  well gfa i made the ows but i dont really know who made the actual trainer sprite
                                  __________________
                                    #446    
                                  Old January 11th, 2009 (9:55 PM).
                                  PokemonOI's Avatar
                                  PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                  Back To WORK!
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2008
                                    Location: INSULA
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 1,570
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by KageX View Post
                                    well gfa i made the ows but i dont really know who made the actual trainer sprite
                                    Shadowpandimonium made the captain jack trainer sprite.
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Auistle View Post
                                    I hope you know that If I say your game in a different thread, I will rate it sooner or later. And since Malachite has quite a bit to rate, it seems that is what I will do.

                                    Well, you have a million and one things that are custom, which is great. I'm going to rate some of the obvious ones, such as the window skin. I think it's very well done, and the colors are very wisely picked out. The introcustion screen's colors are good as well, but you might want to fix up some things such as the purple circle. The tiles are great. The recolor is good. I think you're very good at choosing colors, OI. The battle screens and events are most impressive, though. Your scripts as well. It just all adds up to a great game. Which is what you ahve right here. I really enjoy this game; I can't wait to play it! ;D
                                    Thanx alot. I really am working hard on the game. I just need to get scripting down and then malachite can be really good.

                                    Also To everyone! I'd like to update everyone on the INSULA pokemondex. It is coming along real well especially with this huge boost as of late. With luck i may be able to reveal the dex before the end of the month; I'm not making any promises its still a maybe.
                                      #447    
                                    Old January 16th, 2009 (9:08 AM).
                                    PokemonOI's Avatar
                                    PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                    Back To WORK!
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2008
                                      Location: INSULA
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 1,570
                                      Well I've noticed the threads posts going down lately and that may be because of the incident with Johnny or the fact that I havent really updated for a while. Now the mess with johnny was a minor set back for malachite and it had been put behind us and we are ready to continue on and go full speed ahead(which we have been doing). Now while noone has posted for a while and while the war was going on in the thread behind the scene me and my team have been working really hard on the characters and fakemon in the game. Not alot of eventing has been going on lately. So with that said I'm gonna stop talking and show you guys what I wanna show in today's update. I expect it to hype you all up again and push you to post here in the thread again but you guys be the judge.
                                      ~Credit goes to Watertrainer for allowing me to use the pokedex template~
                                      ~Credit goes to me and the members of my team for these creations do please do not steal them!~

                                      This is only a small portion of the Pokemon Malachite Pokedex! More is to come but for now I hope that this will quench your thirst! Also the names are not on the DEX right now because some are still without a name so dont worry when the complete dex is released they will have names. Also I encourage you all to post questions about certain pokemon and any questions you have about the game! Seeya!
                                        #448    
                                      Old January 16th, 2009 (9:11 AM).
                                      Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                                      Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                                      The Faltine
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2008
                                        Location: Slovenia
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 3,572
                                        I don't like the Fakemon. Idk Y, but I don't.
                                        __________________
                                          #449    
                                        Old January 16th, 2009 (9:13 AM).
                                        PokemonOI's Avatar
                                        PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                        Back To WORK!
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2008
                                          Location: INSULA
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 1,570
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
                                          I don't like the Fakemon. Idk Y, but I don't.
                                          Alright cool man. thats your opinion. i mean but if you decide to play the game there will be the real pokemon in the game:\

                                          Also I'd like to state that is not the official order they'll be in. As you can see I have a legendary at the end there and there is still more fakemon to come so nothing here is official.
                                            #450    
                                          Old January 16th, 2009 (11:07 AM).
                                          Aelous's Avatar
                                          Aelous Aelous is offline
                                          Pokemon Kid
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                                            Location: I live in a place.
                                            Age: 23
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 55
                                            Looks awesome, you should make a demo when you can...
                                            Closed Thread
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:51 PM.