• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone at Pokecommunity

Myw

Feelin' Fresh
Years
Hello people of the Pokecommunity forums my name is Myw and I hope to have fun and make friends here.

I like watching anime, playing games and chilling out so mostly when I'm bored I'll come here. This forum looks very active and has very nice members so hopefully I'll make worthwhile friends and have fun here.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Myw!

I have no doubt that you'll have plenty of fun here at The PokeCommunity! As you can see, there's tons of stuff to do and quite a few people to meet! Don't worry, you'll be making friends in no time =P

If you're into anime, may I suggest checking out the Japanese Entertainment section? There's a bunch of topics that would most likely be of some interest to an anime watcher such as yourself ^_^

And above all, PC is just a place to relax and have a good time! "Chilling out" is what we do best. =P

So make sure you quickly read up on the rules and FAQ, as they should answer some of your simpler questions. I'm always up for a chat, so PM/VM me whenever you like! I hope to see you around.

Myw

Feelin' Fresh
Years
Welcome to PC, Myw!

I have no doubt that you'll have plenty of fun here at The PokeCommunity! As you can see, there's tons of stuff to do and quite a few people to meet! Don't worry, you'll be making friends in no time =P

If you're into anime, may I suggest checking out the Japanese Entertainment section? There's a bunch of topics that would most likely be of some interest to an anime watcher such as yourself ^_^

And above all, PC is just a place to relax and have a good time! "Chilling out" is what we do best. =P

So make sure you quickly read up on the rules and FAQ, as they should answer some of your simpler questions. I'm always up for a chat, so PM/VM me whenever you like! I hope to see you around.
Thanks a lot for the post, Aurafire I'll be sure to have fun and I'll make sure to send you a visitor message. (It was because you told me to read the FAQ that I learned how to Multiquote, thanks.)
Woo! Another Brit!

We'll push the Americans to the edge soon

Hello, welcome to the boards.

Enjoy your time here, read the rules etc.
Excellent! Soon the Brits will take over the world. Anyway thanks for welcoming me, hope we can chat later.

Also anyone feel free to add me on MSN, I'm good to chat anytime.

Years
=P

Thanks a lot for the post, Aurafire I'll be sure to have fun and I'll make sure to send you a visitor message. (It was because you told me to read the FAQ that I learned how to Multiquote, thanks.)

Excellent! Soon the Brits will take over the world. Anyway thanks for welcoming me, hope we can chat later.

Also anyone feel free to add me on MSN, I'm good to chat anytime.

Hi an Anime fan eh? So what shows do you like to watch?

Eh, you Brits already had your taste of taking over the world during the Age of Imperialism (18th-19th Centuries) Now it's the Chinese' turn through Globalization. *Shot* Have fun...^_^

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
You say you'll come here when your bored but believe me, in a week, you won't want to leave...

Anyways, welcome to PC!
Have fun, make friends and enjoy!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Hey, I've seen you post in TCTI! It nice to that thread even attracts the new members. If you're already spending time there, I can guarantee you'll have fun at PC.

Back