• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well~

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Your signature is the only area you're allowed to advertise, so you're fine there. Find your username ironic though, my name is Ryan, and another mod's username is Horizon. Huzzah. XD

Well, welcome to the forums. :D Just make sure not to indirectly (or directly) advertise, otherwise um... enjoy your stay?

ryanHORIZON

Phantasmagoria
Years
Haha yeahhh, I made it a little less flashy.

I usually go by Kitsune, but it was taken, so I used my MySpace name. ;p

I used to go here, like, yearssss ago. Like, 3 years or someshit. But I thought I'd stop in.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Since I was severely beaten by Beachboy, I'll just simply say...

Welcome to PC! XD

It looks like you're into RPing, so why not check out some of our own? We have both pokemon and non-pokemon related RPG's that I'm sure you'd be interested in! Other than that, there's plenty here to keep you busy. As Josephine said, we're a very nice community, and I'm sure you'd make some friends if you gave it a chance ^_^

I hope you decided to stick around for a bit. So perhaps I'll be seeing you around ^_^

Back