• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
  • Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on PC! Today is a day, to relax, regardless of country, and everyone to eat themselves silly! Have a free meal on the staff of PC! *Shows a banquet full of Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Cranberry Sauce, and all the other fixings*

Have a great day!

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Thank you, you're so kind, Mr.Site Admin.
    *wink wink* ;D

And a happy Thanksgiving to you. to us all!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Happy Turkey day to everyone out there. Have fun with the family while you brutally devour that poor bird!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Thank goodness there's a holiday where you eat as much as you possibly can.

Happy Thanksgiving to every single person who celebrates it. Be sure to eat a lot and don't forget to eat the Turkey while your at it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It feels weird having Thanksgiving being announced nearly two months after it happened. =P

But Happy Thanksgiving, Americans. I'll think of all of you having the day off and eating turkey while I'm sitting in school this afternoon. :D

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Happy Thanksgiving feasty food time turkey day to everyone!!!! :D

I'm watching the Macy's parade right now. I got rickrolled on the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends float.

It's a good thing we have a holiday where we can eat and eat and eat as much as we want.

Now go eat some turkey. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS DAY AND COUNT ALL YOUR SMALL AND LARGE BLESSINGS...

............HAPPY THANKSGIVING................

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back