• 1067 replies

Samike360

Lover of May

ATL
Seen June 9th, 2015
Posted October 3rd, 2010
397 posts
10.3 Years
I vote for Garnet. It would be great to play as Silver, and the sprites and tiles look great.

Please warm my eggs...I'll be sure to return the favor

From now one, if you haven't contacted me yet....I will not accept hacks unless they are at least in progressing hacks. So if you want my help, get some screenshots first.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead

Age 25
Male
Somewhere
Seen January 17th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
1,092 posts
10.5 Years
I Vote For Ancient Emerald...For A Second Generation Hack...Theres a lot being put into it...The Sprites Perfectly Represent the R/S/E Characters...and Gold & Silver is a lot harder to script for...And so far it looks amazing...Melash has put a lot of effort into this...Due to the complexity of the second generation ROMs...

colcolstyles

Yours truly

Male
The Bay Area
Seen May 18th, 2019
Posted August 13th, 2012
1,590 posts
11.1 Years
My vote goes to Pokémon Simulacra. You gotta love sasquatchd00d's style of mapping, paired with an attractive tileset (though I, personally, much prefer the original tiles from Enigma). The storyline is pretty interesting but also totally doable at the same time. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten to see much scripting yet but I believe that will come in due time.

Brother of Vrai

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)

Male
Finland
Seen May 24th, 2019
Posted April 14th, 2019
1,482 posts
10.7 Years
I vote for Pokemon Irotsuya.
The screenshots are awesome and the creator really knows how to map.
Pokémon Dark Energy
Some ROM hacking related stuff

Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 12th, 2019
10,410 posts
10.7 Years
I vote for Simulacra. It looks great, and it sounds awesome.
You need 30 posts to vote, and you need to bulk that up a lot.

I vote for Pokémon Simulacra. It's a very easy choice when you compare to the other hacks on the list. Simulacra is the standout hack on PC in my eyes. It has perfect tiles and pals, outstanding and flawless mapping. Some fantastic features and a sound storyline. The only thing it is really lacking is in top quality scripts, don't worry I am sorting this out for him at the moment ;)
And again ^^

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead

Age 25
Male
Somewhere
Seen January 17th, 2017
Posted January 1st, 2017
1,092 posts
10.5 Years
I Forgot to vote...My Bad...

I Vote for Simulacra...The Story is Solid and Well Developed...And Sure Has a lot of thought put into it...
sasquatchd00d's Mapping Style is absolutely superb...No...Scratch that...Flawless...If You Don't like the maps...Then you must be blind...
And I...Personally...Love His Tiles...There Plain Excellent...The Choice in Pals is Excellent...He has Excellent taste in tiles...

So...Yeah...I Vote for Simulacra...Its a Stand Alone on the list this week...

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x

Age 22
Male
A Dark Abbyss...
Seen October 7th, 2012
Posted January 28th, 2011
1,315 posts
10.3 Years
I definately vote for Power of One, I have played it and it rocks, also because i have always wanted to play a hack with that kind of storyline, but they never get finished, i have no doubts that this one is going to be completed!
Hacks that deserve my love
Credits for my sig

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori

Age 26
Male
Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Seen August 5th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
There's so many great hacks...
But I'm voting for Johto Adventures. It has original storyline... since all anime hacks were ones with the story of first anime season.
Also Power of One is great too but it already has 2 votes xD
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 12th, 2019
10,410 posts
10.7 Years
My favourite is Pokemon Light Platinum. It has amazing graphics and the I love tiles and palletes...the script is kinda, but still it is THE BEST!
1. You need thirty posts to vote.
2. LP is not eligible.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it

Age 25
New Zealand
Seen March 31st, 2019
Posted May 19th, 2016
1,942 posts
10.9 Years
I vote for Pokemon DarkCopper because it seems to have amazing progress since the time it started and it seems like a promising hack that people can look forward to and everyone loves a Deathnote cameo every now and then.

3DS Friend Code: 1435 - 7175 - 2893
Advertiser Content