Third Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:12 AM).

Hey guys today i started a new journey in Emerald! But i haven't played Pokemon since i was 8 years old so i was gonna ask for some advice and for a recommended team. I currently have Torchic, Ralts, and Lotad. Am i going in a good direction? What other pokemon should i get? What moves should i go for on all the pokemon?

Thanks for the help!

Relevant Advertising!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:43 AM).

Nature: Hardy

I ditched Lotad as a Lombre on the way because it takes a while before you get a Water Stone and before that all it's good for is Astonish and something like Nature Power (I forgot). It might have been useful in the hands of a more tactical person, but that person was not me. I don't remember what I replaced it with, though.

As for other suggestions, my mind is currently blank, sorry.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:14 AM).
      BoisturseBreloom

Nature: Relaxed

Quote:
        Originally Posted by gemk View Post
        Hey guys today i started a new journey in Emerald! But i haven't played Pokemon since i was 8 years old so i was gonna ask for some advice and for a recommended team. I currently have Torchic, Ralts, and Lotad. Am i going in a good direction? What other pokemon should i get? What moves should i go for on all the pokemon?

Thanks for the help!

Your team really good especially with Ralts on it. I recommend not evolving Lumbre into a Ludicolo until it reaches around LV.55 because Ludicolo can't learn any moves from leveling only TMs and HMs. If its not to late catch a Shroomish in the forest near Petalburg because when it evolves into a Breloom at Lv.23 it has a really high Attack stat. My Lv.62 Breloom has a Higher Attack stat than my Lv.65 Blaziken. I hope this will help just a little bit.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:17 AM).
        BoisturseBreloom

Nature: Relaxed

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BlazingCobaltX View Post
          I ditched Lotad as a Lombre on the way because it takes a while before you get a Water Stone and before that all it's good for is Astonish and something like Nature Power (I forgot). It might have been useful in the hands of a more tactical person, but that person was not me. I don't remember what I replaced it with, though.

As for other suggestions, my mind is currently blank, sorry.

I couldn't evolve my Lombre until was Lv.57 plus the moveset until Lv.55 is garbage, but I knew that Ludicolo could be a tank so I kept training him.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links