The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Main Series Games Third Generation
Game Help HackRom Help

Third Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Week Ago (7:11 PM).

Nature: Adamant
    Hi guys, first post here... I need someone that can do and insert New Sprites, Abilities and moves for Pokémon FireRed. I'm trying to do a HackRom but everything I know is change stats and abilities that alredy exist. I have all Pokémon that I want in mind like Alolan Magcargo and Mega Luxray for example. It is mainly other forms of pokémon, almost nothing completely new. PS: I have all pokémon from Kanto to Alola in a room, also Megas and Alola forms, I just need to add more. Thank You! Who helps me gets a reward that i will tell in PM.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (7:43 PM).
    • Super Moderator
    • Battle Server Staff
    • Platinum Tier
    • PokéCommunity Daily

Nature: Gentle
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LuksDahora View Post
    Hi guys, first post here... I need someone that can do and insert New Sprites, Abilities and moves for Pokémon FireRed. I'm trying to do a HackRom but everything I know is change stats and abilities that alredy exist. I have all Pokémon that I want in mind like Alolan Magcargo and Mega Luxray for example. It is mainly other forms of pokémon, almost nothing completely new. PS: I have all pokémon from Kanto to Alola in a room, also Megas and Alola forms, I just need to add more. Thank You! Who helps me gets a reward that i will tell in PM.
    Hi, and sorry - this isn't the appropriate place to ask here. D:

Try the ROM hacking board, but I'd still suggest to contact the moderators there if you could ask your question there too. Thanks for understanding, and have a good evening! ^^

/locks/

Sponsored Links