• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shane's Dawn and Original Character art!

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Spoiler:

This picture was draw in about five to fifteen minutes, so its not the best I have done.[
    Spoiler:
    This one is one of my favorites. One thing wrong i know i'm aware of is i forgot to give Meowth a body ^_^;; other than that I'm happy with it
    Spoiler:

My newest fanart and my current fave. Me and my two best legendaries!​

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Hey, nice! LOL. Cheerleader May. XD You got Hikari/Dawn's hair down really well, too. I can't really tell if the third one's legendary is Latios or Latias, though. Damn it... You should color or shade them, too, since it'd make them look even nicer. Still great drawings, though. The heads and bodies are the right size (whenever I draw, I always make the head too big XD), and the eyes and mouths are all cute and anime-like! <3

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Hey, nice! LOL. Cheerleader May. XD You got Hikari/Dawn's hair down really well, too. I can't really tell if the third one's legendary is Latios or Latias, though. Damn it... You should color or shade them, too, since it'd make them look even nicer. Still great drawings, though. The heads and bodies are the right size (whenever I draw, I always make the head too big XD), and the eyes and mouths are all cute and anime-like! <3
    Thanks Nicole!

The legendary is Lugia. ^^ I'll colour the pic soon! I should be getting supplies for Christmas!

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    wow! thats really good! great detail! and very clear! awsome job dude!hope to see some more good work from ya :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Wow!

That word says it all.
    This is awsome! looks coolio.
    May-is-cute, you may be the next Van Gough, pokemon style!

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    wow! thats really good! great detail! and very clear! awsome job dude!hope to see some more good work from ya :)

Thanks! I trust you'll be keeping an eye out!

Wow!

That word says it all.
    This is awsome! looks coolio.
    May-is-cute, you may be the next Van Gough, pokemon style!
    *laughs* Well, probably! I wanna take my art somewhere where I'll be remembered for it, so mabye!

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    You are able to capture the Pokemon art style so well!
    It's great to see the characters drawn in their original forms. Although I like interesting different styled anime attempts, I think the original style is number one and this looks spectacular!
    I think you have a lot of potential. :3

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    You are able to capture the Pokemon art style so well!
    It's great to see the characters drawn in their original forms. Although I like interesting different styled anime attempts, I think the original style is number one and this looks spectacular!
    I think you have a lot of potential. :3
    Thank you! I try to do both emulate the original style, but put my own spin on it too!

and, for all of you who just love my art, I have a new one:

Shane's Dawn and Original Character art!

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    This is amazing! They are so perfect and on key with the actual character art from the show. The pokemon are just exactly how I would imagine they'd be in real life, espcially Mew! Keep on keeping on man because I am seriously wanting to see some more.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    This is amazing! They are so perfect and on key with the actual character art from the show. The pokemon are just exactly how I would imagine they'd be in real life, espcially Mew! Keep on keeping on man because I am seriously wanting to see some more.
    Thank you! I take it you saw my last post too, correct? Please check back in this thread for my future works!

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    nice job on the last pic you posted! nice colors!your work is outstanding :)
    il be checking on this thread for more of your work

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Original? When he's with Meowth, he looks like Conway...

Back