• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WesleyFG Tile's

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
May I use Ocealord in my hack Endigo Islands? It would be a great honor ^^

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
May I use Ocealord in my hack Endigo Islands? It would be a great honor ^^
YES, with certainty
I accompany its project from I begin it and I find
very good, with great potential
certainly I authorize

That fakemon looks pretty good bro. Great job on everything!

Thank you Pokémon OI for the praises, if you want you use it in Pokemon: Malachite!
it is authorized,

I am working in a great new amount of tiles and fakes
but prioritizing the quality then shortly will be modernizing again

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
tilesnewscc6.png

laminadetilesdelwesleyfnd7.png

Your tiles look spectacular, especially the two above!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Ya you did a great job of spriting aminakos Ocealord! I cannot wait to insert it ;) thanks for the perm.'s

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hey Wesley there's one thing that bothers me:
Ocealord is in D/P format, but for GBA it needs to be 64x64. Could you make him smaller?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
These are all pretty good. Except for the Orange Pokemon Center. But yeah, keep up the good work!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2009
TILES

Hello wesleyFG I am a beginner of pokemon rom hacking.I want a favour from you.Your tiles are very cool PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE can you tell me how to insert it in ADVANCE MAP.Your hack POKEMON PLATINUM is excellent.PLEASE HELP ME!

HentaiHentai

Banned
Years
Idk what it is but the Giratina house thing is sexy XD.
I feel like i need to mesh something into my story so that I can use it. xD
Garatina Gamer's headerquartes? Garatina Fun house? XD
Idk Kudos though, will give credz

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
Wesley, you're definitely getting a lot better at making tiles. We will be using these in Hall of Fame, but it would be nice to see you make a lot more tiles first. It would also be really nice if you re-sprited all of your old D/P rips to make them look like the newer tiles. Your old rips look like really bad because they're not adapted for 2-D. Your new tiles, on the other hand, ARE made for 2-D.

Hello wesleyFG I am a beginner of pokemon rom hacking.I want a favour from you.Your tiles are very cool PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE can you tell me how to insert it in ADVANCE MAP.Your hack POKEMON PLATINUM is excellent.PLEASE HELP ME!

You can go into the Emulation/ROM Hacking sections for help and tutorials. By the way, the big green italicized text looks really annoying and draws too much attention to your post.

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Thank you for all the comments in this thread
the more they comment more they influence me to improve and
they help in the fastest of the tiles construction
and I will be placing the fakes everybody in 64x64 (GBA)
as soon as possible

UPDATE's PROJECT MARNIAN REGION TILISET

projectmarnianregiontil.png

give credits WesleyFG

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Wow Wesley. They are looking really amazing. I love the Ship port. And the cactus is amazing.

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
Years
ok i will give credit don't worry also you should make a d/p style of ilex forest shrine would be helpful to region makers( and no its not a request just giving a suggestion)

Back