• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No more Exams/Christmas Vacation

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Well, the day we have all been waiting for is finally here (Lol, or at least the day I have been waiting for), I just took my last exam, therefor starting my Christmas vacation:D!!!!

So how many people have finished there exams?

How did you do on them?
Do you wish you had studied some more for them?
Do you think you will fail?
Are you nervous to see the results?
Has your vacation started?
Did you study much for them?

Well my last test was a math test, luckily this years math teacher was a chatty woman that likes to talk, so shes not one of those teacher who says "Say figure it out yourself", she corrected some errors when I asked and she helped with some questions:D, and she showed me how to solve some questions, I think I did fine in the exam, and I am extremely glad that I have the exams behind me, or at least until this spring:D.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Im also finished with my exams.

Q:How did you do on them?
A:I dont know it takes time to grade a paper much less all the other students papers.

Q: Do you wish you had studied some more for them?
A:No

Q: Do you think you will fail?
A:Fail the class or the test?And I know for sure no on both of them.

Q:Are you nervous to see the results?

Q:Has your vacation started?
A:Yup
5 Minutes or so.

Same questions too you that you asked.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE except it was a distance ed course and it was the only one I took this term so I only had one exam. XD

How did you do on them?
Probably great. French is easy.

To be honest, I don't think studying any more than I did (which ended up being very little) would've helped at all.

I only did like half the assignments so I hope not. XD

Not really.

Nope. :( I'm working this term so school and the exam was in addition to my job. My last day is next Friday though. ♥

I memorized vocab, glanced at how to use subjunctive form, and read webcomics. So. um. Not much.

It was nice to not have to worry about the course anymore, though. :D Aside from paying for next term's study next week, I don't have to think about school until January 5th~ \o/

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Alright for you Americans, but A Levels and AS Levels are in January :/ I've got to do my A Levels next month...and our Christmas holidays don't start until next week

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Christmas vacation stars next week for me.

How did you do on them?

Didn't take them yet. First two tommorow

I plan on studying moreon certain subjects than others.

French and Math, maybe.

Yeah.

Nope.

When I get off PC I will.

Years
Alright for you Americans, but A Levels and AS Levels are in January :/ I've got to do my A Levels next month...and our Christmas holidays don't start until next week

Same situation as me. My last day of education in 2008 is a week tomorrow, I return on the 5th of January, and the first exam of my A-Levels will be a few days later, on the 8th. It's General Studies, but I don't even have lessons in it (Further Maths takes precedence, and yet the school is still surprised by me not turning up to General Studies lessons >>;). Not that people are actually taught anything in it, by the sounds of things.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Im also finished with my exams.

Q:How did you do on them?
A:I dont know it takes time to grade a paper much less all the other students papers.

Q: Do you wish you had studied some more for them?

Q: Do you think you will fail?
A:Fail the class or the test?And I know for sure no on both of them.

Q:Are you nervous to see the results?

Q:Has your vacation started?
A:Yup
5 Minutes or so.

Same questions too you that you asked.
Okay on popular request I'll now fill out the form lol;),

I have finished them and I am so glad:D.

How did you do on them?
I did okay, but I think I did best on my Psychology test:D

I wish I had studied some more for my Icelandic test, like reading the book another time (A really hard book, written in ancient Icelandic, it was a book about 1000 year old story,boring)

No I don't think I will fail, and I hope I wont fail:D.

A little bit, but I am also looking forward to seeing them:D

Yes!!! (I'm going to sleep until 1 PM tomorrow:D)

Yes I studied some for them, maybe to much for some, and maybe to little for others:D.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE except it was a distance ed course and it was the only one I took this term so I only had one exam. XD

How did you do on them?
Probably great. French is easy.

To be honest, I don't think studying any more than I did (which ended up being very little) would've helped at all.

I only did like half the assignments so I hope not. XD

Not really.

Nope. :( I'm working this term so school and the exam was in addition to my job. My last day is next Friday though. ♥

I memorized vocab, glanced at how to use subjunctive form, and read webcomics. So. um. Not much.

It was nice to not have to worry about the course anymore, though. :D Aside from paying for next term's study next week, I don't have to think about school until January 5th~ \o/

Lol, you are so lucky with only 1 exam:D.

irishcharizard

i am king of bouncing bananas
Years
i have my one exam tomorrow at half nine in the morning im tryin to study but just end up on here al the time grrrrrr i have to study some more and im freakin out bout doin it and then gettin my resultas ahhhhhhhhhhh

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
Years
I have two exams left, a make-up (as in I was unable to write it the first time, not an exam on applying make-up) exam for my liturature class tomorrow and a Korean exam next thursday

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 4, 2009
Well, the day we have all been waiting for is finally here (Lol, or at least the day I have been waiting for), I just took my last exam, therefor starting my Christmas vacation:D!!!!

How did you do on them?

Well my last test was a math test, luckily this years math teacher was a chatty woman that likes to talk, so shes not one of those teacher who says "Say figure it out yourself", she corrected some errors when I asked and she helped with some questions:D, and she showed me how to solve some questions, I think I did fine in the exam, and I am extremely glad that I have the exams behind me, or at least until this spring:D.
Not everyone has had exams yet. I don't do them until January. Anybody who is already on Christmas break in America, their school superintendent and principal need mental help. So basically all of your questions go out the window right then.

I do not start break until December 19th and I go back January 5th.

God I hate when people assume stuff like that on such a large scale.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Finished mine today too. ;)

How did you do on them?

Not bad, on the ones I've got the results for. All 'A's and 'A*'s. Except I failed R.E. I spent the entire time arguing with the paper about the existence of God :D

Nope. I done fine

I already have, one of them!

Not based on what I've heard so far.

Last day is tomorrow!

Ummmmm.........how to put this....no, not at all, not even slightly. :P

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
How did you do on them?
Pretty easy, I studied well.

Yep. I spent a month studying lessons.

No. I scored 89|100 in my test.

Nope. I already got the results of the test.

Yep. Last month, 11|1|08

Look at the answer for question 1.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Pretty easy, I studied well.

Yep. I spent a month studying lessons.

No. I scored 89|100 in my test.

Nope. I already got the results of the test.

Yep. Last month, 11|1|08

Look at the answer for question 1.

Wow your vacation started early;),

And congratulations 89% is a weary good grade:D, I don't even think I'll score that high:D, that's a living proof of how working hard pays off:D.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Haha, All of you are suffering miserably.

I don't take Semester Exams until AFTER the semester. I love Texas.

H.A.N.D.
a._. i. a
v._. c.y
e._.e. !

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
Years
I'm a bit nervous about the outcome for one class in particular. I'm postive I didn't flunk it and I'm fairly sure I didn't make less than a C. Problem is that my parents prefer that I make a B or above in all my classes.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Not everyone has had exams yet. I don't do them until January. Anybody who is already on Christmas break in America, their school superintendent and principal need mental help. So basically all of your questions go out the window right then.

I do not start break until December 19th and I go back January 5th.

God I hate when people assume stuff like that on such a large scale.
Dude, a LOT of secondary schools AND post-secondary schools finish their terms/semesters before the Christmas break and then resume with a new term in January or February... if you aren't writing exams right now? Good for you, you don't have to reply. o_O;

I actually much prefer it. All through high school I would completely forget everything over Christmas break and then have to get back into the groove of school, relearn half my course, do semester-end projects, and then take exams at the end of February. It's much nicer being able to wrap everything up before Christmas and spend the vacation relaxing before you start something new.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Just had my last class for the semester tonight. \o/ Only one final left next Thursday and I'm done for a month and a half. I think I did okay. Science is a making me nervous as everyone in the class is going to get a C and below because the professor is less than stellar at her job. Everything else should be B+ and up. I hope.

Reactions: Zet

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Finished my classes on Wednesday; I've got computer Monday night, Mass Com. on Wednesday afternoon and Anthropology Wednesday night. (Definitely just posted in DCC like yesterday.)

Should be like..

Freshman Seminar: A
Intro to College Writing: A-
Computing and Applications: A-
Principles of Biology: B+
Mass Communications: B+
Physical Anthropology: B (don't ever take it.)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Dude, a LOT of secondary schools AND post-secondary schools finish their terms/semesters before the Christmas break and then resume with a new term in January or February... if you aren't writing exams right now? Good for you, you don't have to reply. o_O;

I actually much prefer it. All through high school I would completely forget everything over Christmas break and then have to get back into the groove of school, relearn half my course, do semester-end projects, and then take exams at the end of February. It's much nicer being able to wrap everything up before Christmas and spend the vacation relaxing before you start something new.
Indeed, I'm going to have a heck of time trying to remember stuff once this strike is over :\

Under normal circumstances, I would have had my second exam tomorrow. My final exam of the semester would be on the 22nd. Last year, I think I was finished within the first week of December. Was rather enjoyable.

But, now I've been off since the first week of November so...that has its advantages. XD

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Haha, All of you are suffering miserably.

I don't take Semester Exams until AFTER the semester. I love Texas.

H.A.N.D.
a._. i. a
v._. c.y
e._.e. !

So you have to study during your Christmas vacation?

I'm a bit nervous about the outcome for one class in particular. I'm postive I didn't flunk it and I'm fairly sure I didn't make less than a C. Problem is that my parents prefer that I make a B or above in all my classes.
Don't worry, be happy if you get a C that means that you passed that class, if your parents are unhappy then just say to them, "do you think you could have done better on the exam?"

I so agree, it's much better to take the exams before the vacation, so you won't have forgotten anything and don't have study during the vacation.

Just had my last class for the semester tonight. \o/ Only one final left next Thursday and I'm done for a month and a half. I think I did okay. Science is a making me nervous as everyone in the class is going to get a C and below because the professor is less than stellar at her job. Everything else should be B+ and up. I hope.

Okay:D, I hope you pass:D, well I did not have to take my science exams because I got over 50% on the winter grade (they do that because the fail count for science is so high) I had 70% and it can only go up since I turned in all of my homework:D (that 70 is from 2 chapter tests, you know I got a 80 on the other and 60 on the other:D, then each counts 50% so I got a 70%:D).

Finished my classes on Wednesday; I've got computer Monday night, Mass Com. on Wednesday afternoon and Anthropology Wednesday night. (Definitely just posted in DCC like yesterday.)

Should be like..

Freshman Seminar: A
Intro to College Writing: A-
Computing and Applications: A-
Principles of Biology: B+
Mass Communications: B+
Physical Anthropology: B (don't ever take it.)
I took biology last year and passed:D,

tho I still have some more biology classes to take so I can graduate:D

Back