ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3776    
Old August 2nd, 2013 (12:32 PM). Edited August 2nd, 2013 by Kudamon.
Kudamon's Avatar
Kudamon Kudamon is offline
It is finished when seven become one.
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Treeshroud Forest
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 6
    I found a bug.

    When playing through Bad Mode, when you first get to Lost Shadow Valley and you're trying to get out through Mineral Cave after the cutscene in the future- if you use Dig(or, I'm assuming, an Escape Rope) it takes you back to Team Earth's base. At that point you're stuck unless you reload the game from the last savestate. At the very least I'd have expected it to take me back to Lost Shadow Valley if it didn't just get me out entirely. XD

    Also somehow I ended up in Rainleaf after the credits rolled instead of my house?

    also why does every goddamn enemy pokemon know double team

    Edit: Woops, lag made double post.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3777    
    Old August 2nd, 2013 (5:27 PM).
    destinedjagold's Avatar
    destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
    Oh Hai Thar~
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 8,507
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
    Where can I find an Aerodactyl?
    You can't because Aerodactyl's not available in LoG.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by emhelmark View Post
    i got the same situation x.x
    PM me your saved file.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kudamon View Post
    I found a bug.

    When playing through Bad Mode, when you first get to Lost Shadow Valley and you're trying to get out through Mineral Cave after the cutscene in the future- if you use Dig(or, I'm assuming, an Escape Rope) it takes you back to Team Earth's base. At that point you're stuck unless you reload the game from the last savestate. At the very least I'd have expected it to take me back to Lost Shadow Valley if it didn't just get me out entirely. XD

    Also somehow I ended up in Rainleaf after the credits rolled instead of my house?

    also why does every goddamn enemy pokemon know double team

    Edit: Woops, lag made double post.
    i don't think i can do anything about that DIG part though.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
    hello i am back again! ... with another problem:/ anyways i just got done collecting the 8 R.D. fragments, but i just realized that my bag was full from the beginning of the collecting. so technically i have 0. i read the FAQ and it said to talk to the rocks/pyramids and the just say, "so you collected them all? Let me count them." and nothing happens. i went and talked to Chaomega and he acts like i am still on the quest to go and find them. i searched the thread and it seemed like someone else had this problem, and then you (assuming destinedjagold will eventually read this) told him to PM you the sav file. i can do that, or if yall know what else i should try that works too! thanks for the help everyone! once again the best hack made in my opinion!
    I...forgot about your saved file. o.0
    I'll work on it now.
    __________________


    FC: 0061-1111-6462
    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

      #3778    
    Old August 2nd, 2013 (9:03 PM).
    ArceusX999's Avatar
    ArceusX999 ArceusX999 is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 10
      I don´t know if is a bug, here:
      I meet all fragments of ruby destiny, but Chaomega don´t give me one, no one, the pokemon of white path cave don´t have one and when I go where is Paty she give me two fragments and I´m say I have eight fragments, when I have six. I don´t know what I do now please help me T.T.
        #3779    
      Old August 2nd, 2013 (9:18 PM).
      destinedjagold's Avatar
      destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
      Oh Hai Thar~
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2007
      Location: Philippines
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 8,507
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
      I don´t know if is a bug, here:
      I meet all fragments of ruby destiny, but Chaomega don´t give me one, no one, the pokemon of white path cave don´t have one and when I go where is Paty she give me two fragments and I´m say I have eight fragments, when I have six. I don´t know what I do now please help me T.T.
      try and talk to the pyramid thing.
      if nothing works, send me your saved file via PM.
      __________________


      FC: 0061-1111-6462
      TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

        #3780    
      Old August 2nd, 2013 (11:19 PM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,447
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kudamon View Post
      I found a bug.

      When playing through Bad Mode, when you first get to Lost Shadow Valley and you're trying to get out through Mineral Cave after the cutscene in the future- if you use Dig(or, I'm assuming, an Escape Rope) it takes you back to Team Earth's base. At that point you're stuck unless you reload the game from the last savestate. At the very least I'd have expected it to take me back to Lost Shadow Valley if it didn't just get me out entirely. XD

      Also somehow I ended up in Rainleaf after the credits rolled instead of my house?

      also why does every goddamn enemy pokemon know double team

      Edit: Woops, lag made double post.
      Dig and Escape Rope are glitchy because of edited maps... it's expected bug...
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        #3781    
      Old August 3rd, 2013 (5:50 AM).
      Lantz's Avatar
      Lantz Lantz is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2007
        Location: Basel,Switzerland
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 16
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
        [B][COLOR="green"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]You can't because Aerodactyl's not available]
        Thanks, and Machop where is?
          #3782    
        Old August 3rd, 2013 (8:27 AM).
        ArceusX999's Avatar
        ArceusX999 ArceusX999 is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 10
          Jajaja thakns very much, now I have the 8 fragments and fight with Paty/Zah and I win but, now what I do?
          Chaomega is obtainble? Is part of the Pokedex?
            #3783    
          Old August 3rd, 2013 (11:36 AM).
          Kudamon's Avatar
          Kudamon Kudamon is offline
          It is finished when seven become one.
             
            Join Date: Aug 2010
            Location: Treeshroud Forest
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 6
            Also I said no to Jayson's question in Tower of Fate so I'd like to know how to get Chaomega as well. XD
              #3784    
            Old August 3rd, 2013 (4:14 PM).
            destinedjagold's Avatar
            destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
            Oh Hai Thar~
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 8,507
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kudamon View Post
            Also I said no to Jayson's question in Tower of Fate so I'd like to know how to get Chaomega as well. XD
            Then there's no other way to get him.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
            Jajaja thakns very much, now I have the 8 fragments and fight with Paty/Zah and I win but, now what I do?
            Chaomega is obtainble? Is part of the Pokedex?
            Chaomega is obtainable when Jayson asks you a Yes/No question.
            Reply with 'yes' so you can get Chaomega.
            __________________


            FC: 0061-1111-6462
            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

              #3785    
            Old August 3rd, 2013 (7:03 PM).
            ArceusX999's Avatar
            ArceusX999 ArceusX999 is offline
               
              Join Date: Aug 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 10
              Later when you collect all fragments and fight with Zah on Paty, and save the timeline, what do now?
              The pokedex can complete?
              Where you put the fragments when you press A on one of these you battle with a trainer or a pokémon. When you defeat all, what happen'?
                #3786    
              Old August 3rd, 2013 (7:07 PM).
              destinedjagold's Avatar
              destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
              Oh Hai Thar~
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2007
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 8,507
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
              Later when you collect all fragments and fight with Zah on Paty, and save the timeline, what do now?
              The pokedex can complete?
              Where you put the fragments when you press A on one of these you battle with a trainer or a pokémon. When you defeat all, what happen'?
              That is the end of the game. You can try and collect the other PKMN for your Pokedex, or you can go back to the Tower of Fate and talk to the pillars.

              ...or you can play another ROM hack. :3
              __________________


              FC: 0061-1111-6462
              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                #3787    
              Old August 3rd, 2013 (7:12 PM).
              ArceusX999's Avatar
              ArceusX999 ArceusX999 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 10
                When I defeat all the pillars later what happen?
                The end?
                Well, good game, good history, good job :D.
                And... so when I play pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends... I'm the evil on the final?
                PD: I play the 3 games ¬¬
                  #3788    
                Old August 4th, 2013 (7:04 AM).
                Slaying Moon's Avatar
                Slaying Moon Slaying Moon is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2013
                  Location: Wollongong, NSW, Australia
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 162
                  Is Gible available in-game?
                  __________________
                  Name: Byakuya
                  FC: 3239-3682-8856
                  PM me with your FC if you add me.

                  I have a YouTube channel! Check me out at http://www.youtube.com/c/ByakuyaKuchikiSquad6Captain
                    #3789    
                  Old August 4th, 2013 (8:48 AM).
                  Lantz's Avatar
                  Lantz Lantz is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2007
                    Location: Basel,Switzerland
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 16
                    Is it possible to see a list of all the pokemon in the game?
                      #3790    
                    Old August 4th, 2013 (10:46 AM). Edited August 4th, 2013 by Renegade.
                    Renegade's Avatar
                    Renegade Renegade is offline
                    Time for real life...
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                      Location: United States
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 998
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
                      Is it possible to see a list of all the pokemon in the game?
                      Yes, DJG has a post about how to unlock the game so you can open it in YAPE and such. It is on page 150 of this thread~

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Slaying Moon View Post
                      Is Gible available in-game?
                      Gible is not in Life of Gaurdians.
                        #3791    
                      Old August 5th, 2013 (7:11 PM).
                      ArceusX999's Avatar
                      ArceusX999 ArceusX999 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 10
                        Shadow Lugia is obtainble?
                          #3792    
                        Old August 5th, 2013 (11:01 PM).
                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                        Memento Mori
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14,447
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
                        Shadow Lugia is obtainble?
                        Nope. Shadow Lugia was defeated in Reign of Legends =D
                        Baby Lugia is available, though.
                        __________________
                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                          #3793    
                        Old August 6th, 2013 (1:49 AM). Edited August 6th, 2013 by Lantz.
                        Lantz's Avatar
                        Lantz Lantz is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2007
                          Location: Basel,Switzerland
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 16
                          Thanks Chrystal!

                          Does Scyther learn Fly in the game?

                          And... I remember that the Machop line were in the game time ago... but in this version it has disappeared!
                            #3794    
                          Old August 6th, 2013 (3:20 AM).
                          Katners Katners is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                            Gender: Female
                            Posts: 1
                            I'm very upset. I've spent the last few days trying to play this game, which I absolutely love! I'm glad to see that it's finished. However, I'm at the point where I'm going to Lustersand town, and after like two hours finally walking to the place, I have to battle Jimmy. The screen goes off focus and moves right, showing part of the town when we begin our battle. Once I finish and win, it stays in that position and I can't do anything else. I really hope this can get resolved because I really want to know what happens at the end T_T
                              #3795    
                            Old August 6th, 2013 (3:31 AM).
                            Eren Jaeger's Avatar
                            Eren Jaeger Eren Jaeger is offline
                            Pianoist
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2013
                              Location: EARTH
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Serious
                              Posts: 154
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Katners View Post
                              I'm very upset. I've spent the last few days trying to play this game, which I absolutely love! I'm glad to see that it's finished. However, I'm at the point where I'm going to Lustersand town, and after like two hours finally walking to the place, I have to battle Jimmy. The screen goes off focus and moves right, showing part of the town when we begin our battle. Once I finish and win, it stays in that position and I can't do anything else. I really hope this can get resolved because I really want to know what happens at the end T_T
                              Oh, glitchy, glitchy! You may restart your last save though.
                              __________________
                              Music is art
                                #3796    
                              Old August 6th, 2013 (4:48 AM).
                              destinedjagold's Avatar
                              destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                              Oh Hai Thar~
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: May 2007
                              Location: Philippines
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Careful
                              Posts: 8,507
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
                              Thanks Chrystal!

                              Does Scyther learn Fly in the game?

                              And... I remember that the Machop line were in the game time ago... but in this version it has disappeared!
                              Scyther can't learn fly... o.0
                              I can't picture us players flying on a mantis... >.>
                              I replaced them with another line of Pokémon.


                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Katners View Post
                              I'm very upset. I've spent the last few days trying to play this game, which I absolutely love! I'm glad to see that it's finished. However, I'm at the point where I'm going to Lustersand town, and after like two hours finally walking to the place, I have to battle Jimmy. The screen goes off focus and moves right, showing part of the town when we begin our battle. Once I finish and win, it stays in that position and I can't do anything else. I really hope this can get resolved because I really want to know what happens at the end T_T
                              PM me your saved file, and include details of what happened.
                              Thankies~
                              __________________


                              FC: 0061-1111-6462
                              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                #3797    
                              Old August 6th, 2013 (5:34 AM).
                              Lantz's Avatar
                              Lantz Lantz is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2007
                                Location: Basel,Switzerland
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 16
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                                Scyther can't learn fly... o.0
                                I can't picture us players flying on a mantis... >.>
                                I replaced them with another line of Pokémon.
                                Why not? I, personally, can't picture out players flying on a tiny Pidgey...
                                And, overall, that mantis is bigger than a human.
                                  #3798    
                                Old August 6th, 2013 (5:54 AM).
                                Firefiend Firefiend is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1
                                  I don't know if this has been brought up before but I couldn't talk to the 'green diamond' in dusk path's mineral cave before or after meeting Gaia and there I am being forced to revert to a 2 hour old save after finding I couldn't get Shaymin because I talked to Mark, to try and talk to it (doesn't work) or find all the sprouts so I can get Shaymin, which is incredibly difficult without flash... (Is there a notice to tell you, you talked to them all?)
                                    #3799    
                                  Old August 6th, 2013 (4:34 PM). Edited August 6th, 2013 by ArceusX999.
                                  ArceusX999's Avatar
                                  ArceusX999 ArceusX999 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 10
                                    I found an easter egg on Coral sea O.O say DJG, awesome.

                                    But if Shadow Lugia was defeated in Reign of legends by the Jayson, how can catch Shadow Lugia in Reign of legends? And why Jayson wants to destroy Gento, and Dark Lugia with him .-..
                                    And on the final when you can battle with the pillars one says: Shadow Lugia, and I battle with Blitz, so Blitz have Shadow Lugia?
                                    It´s confused @.@
                                      #3800    
                                    Old August 6th, 2013 (7:38 PM).
                                    destinedjagold's Avatar
                                    destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                                    Oh Hai Thar~
                                    • Silver Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2007
                                    Location: Philippines
                                    Age: 26
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 8,507
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Firefiend View Post
                                    I don't know if this has been brought up before but I couldn't talk to the 'green diamond' in dusk path's mineral cave before or after meeting Gaia and there I am being forced to revert to a 2 hour old save after finding I couldn't get Shaymin because I talked to Mark, to try and talk to it (doesn't work) or find all the sprouts so I can get Shaymin, which is incredibly difficult without flash... (Is there a notice to tell you, you talked to them all?)
                                    If you want Shaymin, then you just need to talk to the green pyramid.
                                    There won't be any texts though. Just a 'click' sound. That's all you need to do so you can get Shaymin very later in the game. :3


                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
                                    I found an easter egg on Coral sea O.O say DJG, awesome.
                                    I...don't remember putting anything there... o.0

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
                                    But if Shadow Lugia was defeated in Reign of legends by the Jayson, how can catch Shadow Lugia in Reign of legends? And why Jayson wants to destroy Gento, and Dark Lugia with him .-..
                                    And on the final when you can battle with the pillars one says: Shadow Lugia, and I battle with Blitz, so Blitz have Shadow Lugia?
                                    It´s confused @.@
                                    Original Timeline = Jayson is hero. Blitz is control by Dark Lugia.
                                    False Timeline = Blitz and Krona are heroes. Jayson is control by Dark Lugia.

                                    Rescue Rangers created False Timeline.
                                    Life of Guardians is on False Timeline.

                                    Confusing, no? :3
                                    __________________


                                    FC: 0061-1111-6462
                                    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                    Closed Thread
                                    Quick Reply

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:40 AM.