ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2751    
Old June 16th, 2012 (1:24 PM).
RayEarly RayEarly is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 6
    hey guys, its me again :D

    i would like to know how you continued the game after the 8th badge? because my pokemons are lvl 51-55 ? im MUCH to bad to fight my rivals etc.

    if you leveled your pokemon , where you leveled?

    thanks.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2752    
    Old June 16th, 2012 (9:55 PM).
    WiII PWN 4 KFC WiII PWN 4 KFC is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3
      Hello, I have a few quick questions about the game.
      Okay, so I'm hunting Amorswan in Twilight Lake but I haven't had any luck yet. It's taking much longer than I had anticipated, and so I would like to be certain that I'm not searching for something that isn't there.

      I have two questions.

      1) What level does Amorswan start at through a wild encounter? (I use super repels)

      2) Do I have to reach a certain point in the game for Amorswan to show up?

      Thank you.
        #2753    
      Old June 17th, 2012 (12:00 AM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,497
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by RayEarly View Post
      hey guys, its me again :D

      i would like to know how you continued the game after the 8th badge? because my pokemons are lvl 51-55 ? im MUCH to bad to fight my rivals etc.

      if you leveled your pokemon , where you leveled?

      thanks.
      Rare Candies, nuff said =D
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        #2754    
      Old June 17th, 2012 (5:52 AM).
      FusedFulkron FusedFulkron is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 4
        Great work on the hack
        Really enjoyed playing it.
          #2755    
        Old June 17th, 2012 (10:29 AM).
        Kirby39 Kirby39 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 113
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by WiII PWN 4 KFC View Post
          Hello, I have a few quick questions about the game.
          Okay, so I'm hunting Amorswan in Twilight Lake but I haven't had any luck yet. It's taking much longer than I had anticipated, and so I would like to be certain that I'm not searching for something that isn't there.

          I have two questions.

          1) What level does Amorswan start at through a wild encounter? (I use super repels)

          2) Do I have to reach a certain point in the game for Amorswan to show up?

          Thank you.
          Amorswan is just an ordinary wild encounter in the waters in Twilight Path. It's rather rare, and can always be found there.. I found one at level 30...
            #2756    
          Old June 17th, 2012 (2:22 PM). Edited June 17th, 2012 by U.Flame.
          U.Flame's Avatar
          U.Flame U.Flame is offline
          Suuuper Busy
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jun 2008
          Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 1,257
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post


          I found the problem.
          Breatherna and April were still in Breeze Island.
          I do not know why this occurred.
          I will investigate her script further.

          Anyway, here's your new saved file.
          http://www.sendspace.com/file/3z4uj3
          My friend happens to have the same problem. He has Angeallen, Devihel, and Breatherna yet Rayquaza still won't do anything. If I send you his save, can you check it? (I think this is the right file)
          __________________
          Hacks I'm working on:
          Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
          3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
          Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
          Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

          Hacks I've worked on in the past:
          Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
          Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

          Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

          Times I've been ninja'd: 18
          Times I've ninja'd people: 3
            #2757    
          Old June 18th, 2012 (11:06 AM).
          godfroggy godfroggy is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 1
            Hi guys, I have a problem here.

            I've just finished dragon mountain but I can't seem to find the princess in the Leon Empire castle. I assume she's supposed to be just below the emperor/king/etc but she's just not there.

            I don't have the 8th symbol on my trainer card and I can't enter the league so I have no idea.

            I used gameshark codes to give me a killer charizard because I spent hours yesterday playing and a glitch ruined my save so I ragequitted and played only for the storyline. The glitch was that when I first got onto the aircraft I got defeated then spawned outside the Team Earth base just into the bad storyline, but when I tried to keep playing and went to where Angeallen was it glitched and I couldn't leave or talk to anybody except Angeallen who wasn't saying anything useful.

            Thanks
              #2758    
            Old June 18th, 2012 (4:12 PM).
            Ice-Dragon's Avatar
            Ice-Dragon Ice-Dragon is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Location: Australia
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 41
              Hey! I really love this game. It's has the best Fakemon, really nice tile mapping, and a great storyline. It is currently my favorite hack has got me thinking about making my own.
              Congrats to all the people who made it!
                #2759    
              Old June 18th, 2012 (4:55 PM).
              destinedjagold's Avatar
              destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
              Oh Hai Thar~
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2007
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 8,550
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
              My friend happens to have the same problem. He has Angeallen, Devihel, and Breatherna yet Rayquaza still won't do anything. If I send you his save, can you check it? (I think this is the right file)
              I'll see what I can do.
              It'll take me a while though.
              I'm currently at work.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by godfroggy View Post
              Hi guys, I have a problem here.

              I've just finished dragon mountain but I can't seem to find the princess in the Leon Empire castle. I assume she's supposed to be just below the emperor/king/etc but she's just not there.

              I don't have the 8th symbol on my trainer card and I can't enter the league so I have no idea.

              I used gameshark codes to give me a killer charizard because I spent hours yesterday playing and a glitch ruined my save so I ragequitted and played only for the storyline. The glitch was that when I first got onto the aircraft I got defeated then spawned outside the Team Earth base just into the bad storyline, but when I tried to keep playing and went to where Angeallen was it glitched and I couldn't leave or talk to anybody except Angeallen who wasn't saying anything useful.

              Thanks
              Please refer to the F.A.Q. in the first post.
              __________________


              FC: 0061-1111-6462
              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                #2760    
              Old June 18th, 2012 (6:37 PM).
              BLACKOUT's Avatar
              BLACKOUT BLACKOUT is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: Florida, USA
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 125
                i was taken to some prison after beating a grunt with a level 34 golbat. i cant get out. what do i do?
                  #2761    
                Old June 19th, 2012 (1:05 AM).
                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                Memento Mori
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 14,497
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
                i was taken to some prison after beating a grunt with a level 34 golbat. i cant get out. what do i do?
                Scream, tackle, struggle...
                In other words, click on the wall =D
                __________________
                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  #2762    
                Old June 19th, 2012 (3:06 PM).
                WiII PWN 4 KFC WiII PWN 4 KFC is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post
                  Amorswan is just an ordinary wild encounter in the waters in Twilight Path. It's rather rare, and can always be found there.. I found one at level 30...
                  Thanks. In the end all those super repels turned out to be counter productive. I guess I just assumed that it would be the mini-boss of the area given its role in the previous game.
                    #2763    
                  Old June 20th, 2012 (11:08 AM).
                  Zoeythedemon's Avatar
                  Zoeythedemon Zoeythedemon is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                    Location: North Carolina
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 4
                    how many legendaries are there in pokemon life of guardians?
                      #2764    
                    Old June 20th, 2012 (12:36 PM).
                    Kirby39 Kirby39 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 113
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Zoeythedemon View Post
                      how many legendaries are there in pokemon life of guardians?

                      Uh, there's...Um...20. (21 if you count Cresselia's other form, Felinar, as a separate Pokemon...)

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post


                      Legendaries...

                      Spoiler:


                      Suvir-Play Good Mode.
                      Dohydra-Play Bad Mode.
                      Sprizzle-Play Normal Mode.
                      ----For the rest, you have to beat the League.----
                      Giratina/Shaymin-Go to Lost Shadow Valley. The one you get is based on your storyline. If you were Good/Bad, you get Giratina. If you were Good/Bad, but touched all the sprouts/Click the green tile, you get Shaymin.
                      In Normal Mode, you can pick.
                      You have to do these ones in order.
                      Breatherna/Deazone-Speak to April on Breeze Island.
                      Devihel-Go to Twilight Path, and enter the mine.
                      Angeallen-Krystal Mountain.
                      Rayquaza-Return to Mt. Leon.
                      Chaomega-Go to the Tower of Fate and talk to Jayson. Leave and speak to him again. Reply to his question with "YES".
                      ----The following ones you can do in any order----
                      Gabrielleon-Talk to Gabrielleon in Oceanshine City, then go to Dusk Path and climb the waterfall. After this you have to search for him around Hevah.
                      After you've seen him in all the places, he will return to Dusk Mountain.
                      Wujifin-Go to the Team Earth Base on Breeze Island and keep going until you reach the submarine dock (The small section with water in it.) Walk onto the yellow square thing.
                      Ho-Oh- Go to Green Leaf, enter the cave, you'll eventually end up in the place where Ho-Oh is (Ilex Forest, keep going through the forest until you get to the mountain).
                      Mew- Enter the Dusk Mountain where Gabrielleon is, keep going until you reach the misty room, then turn left. Follow the paths and you'll end up on Destiny Island, where Mew is. Feed it an Oran, Sitrus and Pecha berry and it will challenge you.
                      Yiyan-Go through Twilight Path's Mineral Cave. Once you exit, smash the rock to your left. Follow through with the events.
                      Felinar-Talk to Ranger Leana. Go into Vextra Forest and find the Swamp area.
                      Dradiaccio-Complete the Behind the Ice quest activated by talking to a man in a house in Highpoint Town.
                      Lugia-Go to Oceania Sea above Silkwind Town and talk to Nicholas, who will appear there after you do the Angeallen event, then go to Whirl Islands. You'll get a Baby Lugia which will evolve into a regular Lugia if you max it's happiness.
                      Keldeo-Go through Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave and it'll be found eventually...


                      You can buy Shiny Gems at The Tower of Fate. They transform Shaymin, Giratina and Felinar into their alternate forms. It also changes them back.
                        #2765    
                      Old June 20th, 2012 (1:05 PM).
                      Zoeythedemon's Avatar
                      Zoeythedemon Zoeythedemon is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                        Location: North Carolina
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 4
                        i really need to know which legendaries are on this game.can anyone tell me?
                          #2766    
                        Old June 20th, 2012 (2:50 PM).
                        destinedjagold's Avatar
                        destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                        Oh Hai Thar~
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: May 2007
                        Location: Philippines
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Careful
                        Posts: 8,550
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Zoeythedemon View Post
                        i really need to know which legendaries are on this game.can anyone tell me?
                        Have you ever thought that...oh, I don't know...Kirby39's post, which is just above your post, has posted all about it?

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                        My friend happens to have the same problem. He has Angeallen, Devihel, and Breatherna yet Rayquaza still won't do anything. If I send you his save, can you check it? (I think this is the right file)
                        Somehow, I can't load the saved file you gave me...
                        __________________


                        FC: 0061-1111-6462
                        TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                          #2767    
                        Old June 20th, 2012 (10:29 PM).
                        rockerzz182's Avatar
                        rockerzz182 rockerzz182 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 51
                          Now i know why this game beat Pokemon Light Platinum great story line,balance trainers,less bugs but Light Platinum is still the best when it comes for graphic appeal..=D
                          __________________
                          This signature has been disabled.
                          Too tall. Maximum height allowed is 350 px.
                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            #2768    
                          Old June 21st, 2012 (5:41 AM).
                          a2www a2www is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 18
                            I want to play this game, but i can't find the rom.
                            Plz any1 give mee the link of the gba rom!
                            I want the .gba file plz help!
                              #2769    
                            Old June 21st, 2012 (5:44 AM).
                            Mr. Black's Avatar
                            Mr. Black Mr. Black is offline
                            Master Of Reality
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2011
                              Location: Sky Valley
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 589
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by a2www View Post
                              I want to play this game, but i can't find the rom.
                              Plz any1 give mee the link of the gba rom!
                              I want the .gba file plz help!
                              sorry but distribution of .gba files is illegal...
                              is it so hard to patch an ips ?
                                #2770    
                              Old June 21st, 2012 (9:00 AM). Edited June 21st, 2012 by a2www.
                              a2www a2www is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 18
                                yeah i can patch!!
                                But on which rom?? Which rom do i use to patch the ips file!!

                                ohh got it pokemon ruby!! :-)

                                is there a walkthrough of this game!!
                                Am confused where to go,,the stone says to head west but all paths are close,,not even a map of the towns are there!!

                                Help any1 am stuck!!
                                  #2771    
                                Old June 21st, 2012 (12:27 PM). Edited June 21st, 2012 by Kirby39.
                                Kirby39 Kirby39 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 113
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by a2www View Post
                                  yeah i can patch!!
                                  But on which rom?? Which rom do i use to patch the ips file!!

                                  ohh got it pokemon ruby!! :-)

                                  is there a walkthrough of this game!!
                                  Am confused where to go,,the stone says to head west but all paths are close,,not even a map of the towns are there!!

                                  Help any1 am stuck!!
                                  Uh, there's a downloadable guide on the first page.
                                    #2772    
                                  Old June 21st, 2012 (2:47 PM).
                                  octillery333's Avatar
                                  octillery333 octillery333 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2008
                                    Location: United States
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Naughty
                                    Posts: 54
                                    I asked this question a few months ago and it went unanswered so how do you get to whirl islands and cianwood city?
                                      #2773    
                                    Old June 21st, 2012 (3:33 PM).
                                    BLACKOUT's Avatar
                                    BLACKOUT BLACKOUT is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Location: Florida, USA
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Bold
                                      Posts: 125
                                      ok so i just beat the devhil guy in the elite 4 playing the good story. for some reason i decided to explore the Dark Organization aircraft again. nothing was there, and i saved inside it by accident. i have no clue how to get out. help?
                                        #2774    
                                      Old June 21st, 2012 (5:31 PM). Edited June 21st, 2012 by WiII PWN 4 KFC.
                                      WiII PWN 4 KFC WiII PWN 4 KFC is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 3
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
                                        ok so i just beat the devhil guy in the elite 4 playing the good story. for some reason i decided to explore the Dark Organization aircraft again. nothing was there, and i saved inside it by accident. i have no clue how to get out. help?
                                        Go back onto the wing and press a while facing down.

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by octillery333 View Post
                                        I asked this question a few months ago and it went unanswered so how do you get to whirl islands and cianwood city?
                                        Surf north of oceania sea. If that doesn't work then go to the peak of Mt. Krystal, talk to the guy standing beside angelean (or talk to angelean, I forget which one.). When he leaves the area, go find him north of silkwind town and talk to him agan. After that you can try surfing there again. If that doesn't work, I can't help you.

                                        Note: I'm assuming you beat the hevah league and got the hevah symbol.

                                        Also, is there a guide for what to do after you beat the main story?

                                        Edit: Never mind... The guide includes what to do after the main story. I didn't think it would given that the pink pyramids stopped helping me.
                                          #2775    
                                        Old June 25th, 2012 (4:22 AM).
                                        Milou23's Avatar
                                        Milou23 Milou23 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                                          Gender:
                                          Posts: 5
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post



                                          Then train yourself some more so you can enter the Hevah League, beat the champion, and then you can encounter the Dragon Gods in their respective locations.
                                          Breatherna is in Breeze Island, Angeallen is in Mount Krystal, Devihel is in Ore Mines of Twilight Path and Rayquaza is in Mount Leon of the Leon Empire.
                                          Then, you can visit Giratina/Shaymin in Lost Shadow Valley.
                                          After, go and see Chaomega in the Tower of Fate so you can start collecting the Ruby Destiny Fragments.
                                          Fun fact: Alice is not present inside the castle for me. Where is she?
                                          Closed Thread

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:05 PM.