ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3276    
Old December 3rd, 2012 (7:50 AM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 3,392

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
    Oh, That's a relief (: I see that and found the 8th badge, now I'm training to get strong enough to beat the League. 17 guys, serious? Hahaha nice (: I will continue my progress (:

    destinedjagold, I have a question. Like I said, My first save bugged, so I started a second one and I used walkthrough walls code just to get faster to the point where I lost my first save. No cheating, no walking through parts that I not supposed to pass yet in the storyline, just avoiding the grass with pokemon to get faster to the point that I was in the first save. In the first save, I had to walk A LOT, so when it bugged, I was with 0 patience to walk all that again, with all the grass, caves and stuff.
    But sometimes I used the walkthrough just to get fun, explore the game, see what's comming (that's how I found all the Nefari/Gabrieleon), but I never saved the game, I was concern that it would bug my save. I just explore for fun, see what happens, then reset without save and get my save from the last savepoint, without any codes or going to areas that I not supposed to.
    But now I was exploring, no pretending to save, just having fun, and I found a base of that team that has the green hair (forgot their name). I entered the base, and found a room with three pokemons (Angeallen, and other 2, one is the virus pokemon of the game, the other is a pink one). I think that's the room where you go to the Cyber World. I not sure because I'd never got to the Cyber World, the game mode that I get skip that part. :s
    Anymay, When I step in the room, a message appears:

    "JAGOLD: Walk-through walls, huh? Sorry RUBY, but you're now stuck.
    Hm... Or maybe not... Ah...! I know...!"

    Then my game save, Just like when you finished the league and get the Hall of Fame.
    *(RUBY is my char name)

    destinedjagold, what was that? Haha I didn't want the game to save, I was justing exploring But now It saved. What that message means? What did it do with my save? Haha I have to admit that I found it funny hahaha. But did it affected my game? And there's any way that I can get to the room without walking through the walls? I want to enter in the cyber world because I read somewhere about the unique pokemon "Mother Virus" or something. I want to capture that (:
    But my question is more about that message. What it means, why did it save my game, it affect my save, ... ? Haha thanks (:

    There is only one smiley that fits reacting to this story, and unfortunately, I don't think this forum has it, so I'll just type it: ROFL

    If you had done what I do during these kinds of things, and saved your state before walking into places you shouldn't be at yet, you could have reloaded the previous state and gotten away from this automatic save. Seems kinda silly that they do this on purpose to punish you. :D

    Cyclone

    __________________

    "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

    Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
    Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

    Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!


    Relevant Advertising!

      #3277    
    Old December 3rd, 2012 (10:10 AM).
    daniforday daniforday is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 20

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
      There is only one smiley that fits reacting to this story, and unfortunately, I don't think this forum has it, so I'll just type it: ROFL

      If you had done what I do during these kinds of things, and saved your state before walking into places you shouldn't be at yet, you could have reloaded the previous state and gotten away from this automatic save. Seems kinda silly that they do this on purpose to punish you. :D

      Cyclone

      Hahahaha lol. My game really saved. This automatic save that the game made overwrite my first one, so I can´t reload it :/. Just want to know what that "stuck" means. What it did with my save? Can I progress in the game now? Like I said, so far the game is normal, but I didn´t do anything to progress in the game, I´m just getting some leves now. I´m concern that when I try to progress, I´ll be "stuck" or something like that, wharever that means.
      So, what that "stuck" means? What it did with my save?

      And there´s any game guide, walkthrough or something for the part before the main storyline? I just get a pokemon called Yiyan, and I´d never heard of it. The storyline does not mention it, and the walkthrough that is in the 1st page of this post (the one avaiable for download, posted by the creator of the game) also does not mention this pokemon. So, I just get this pokemon because I had luck to find it, I didn´t found any information about it. And there´s a lot of others that the guide don´t mention.. So, there´s some guide with all the catchable pokemon unique pokemons, how to get, where, places to go after the storyline,....?

      And if someone knows what that "stuck" means, please awnser me, I want to know what happen to my save.

        #3278    
      Old December 3rd, 2012 (12:24 PM).
      Cyclone's Avatar
      Cyclone Cyclone is offline
      Eye of the Storm
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,392

        You don't follow. I mean save states. There comes with an emulator the ability to save up to ten different save states in your game, and you can go back to it at any time.

        Something I found by accident once in some game is that going to a save state restores the save associated with that save state. Therefore, you COULD have gone back if you had a save state.

        Cyclone

        __________________

        "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

        Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
        Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

        Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

          #3279    
        Old December 3rd, 2012 (1:33 PM).
        Torabisu Torabisu is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1

          I must say, you did a nice job on this. I am going to download it, again. You did a very good job.

            #3280    
          Old December 3rd, 2012 (4:53 PM).
          daniforday daniforday is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 20

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
            You don't follow. I mean save states. There comes with an emulator the ability to save up to ten different save states in your game, and you can go back to it at any time.

            Something I found by accident once in some game is that going to a save state restores the save associated with that save state. Therefore, you COULD have gone back if you had a save state.

            Cyclone

            Oh! Hahaha I knew that. Unfortunately I used the save system of the game :s If I had used the emulator save system, then I could go back.
            Anyway, anybody knows what the "stuck" means? I'm concern about that :s
            And if anyone knows the awnser to the other question that I made... (:
            Tnks!

              #3281    
            Old December 3rd, 2012 (10:07 PM).
            Correspondence Correspondence is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Posts: 895

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
              Oh! Hahaha I knew that. Unfortunately I used the save system of the game :s If I had used the emulator save system, then I could go back.
              Anyway, anybody knows what the "stuck" means? I'm concern about that :s
              And if anyone knows the awnser to the other question that I made... (:
              Tnks!

              If you already have like 6-7 badges i don't think it will effect your story plot, you'll only have a Hall of Fame record even if you haven't challenged the league.Or i could be wrong.

              __________________

                #3282    
              Old December 3rd, 2012 (11:31 PM).
              XeroNos's Avatar
              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2011
                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                Age: 28
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 3,015

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
                Oh! Hahaha I knew that. Unfortunately I used the save system of the game :s If I had used the emulator save system, then I could go back.
                Anyway, anybody knows what the "stuck" means? I'm concern about that :s
                And if anyone knows the awnser to the other question that I made... (:
                Tnks!
                Well Stuck literally means you are either unable to move in any direction in the game or don't have any knowledge where to go next or what to do next

                  #3283    
                Old December 4th, 2012 (8:30 AM). Edited December 4th, 2012 by daniforday.
                daniforday daniforday is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 20

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                  Well Stuck literally means you are either unable to move in any direction in the game or don't have any knowledge where to go next or what to do next

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
                  If you already have like 6-7 badges i don't think it will effect your story plot, you'll only have a Hall of Fame record even if you haven't challenged the league.Or i could be wrong.

                  Haha thanks for the answers. I still didn´t get what "stuck" means in the game. I know that it means that I can´t move or something, but I can move. The game just save like Hall of Fame, and when I turned the game on again, I was in Rainleaf town, with all my Pokemons, all my symbols, all my itens, etc. Don´t really know what happened, If something happen. haha.

                  So, I don´t really get what it did with my save. So far, nothing.
                  I´ll wait until destinedjagold see these messages so he can answer me

                  I´m doing the events of the game, got Deazone, Devihel, Angealen, Keldeo, and even my 3th shiny (this time, a Roselia. I´m training her to become Roserade (: ) And until now I got no problems with the game.

                  Waiting for destinedjagold fo answers (:
                  Thanks !

                  And I got some questions, That i think anyone can answers

                  1) I had to choose between Giratina and Shaymin. I choosed Shaymin. There´s a way that I can catch Giratina now?
                  2) The same question, but now between Deazone e Breatherna (I choose Deazone). How can I get Breatherna now?
                  3) Dradiaccio is catchable?
                  4) There´s a way to enter in the cyber world again ? I didn´t enter the first time, because the storyline that I get was "normal 2", and so the I skip the cyber world. I want to capture the pokemons that are only in this part of the game, to complete the pokedex.

                  Thanks!

                    #3284    
                  Old December 4th, 2012 (9:01 AM).
                  destinedjagold's Avatar
                  destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                  Oh Hai Thar~
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: May 2007
                  Location: Philippines
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 8,525

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
                  Haha thanks for the answers. I still didn´t get what "stuck" means in the game. I know that it means that I can´t move or something, but I can move. The game just save like Hall of Fame, and when I turned the game on again, I was in Rainleaf town, with all my Pokemons, all my symbols, all my itens, etc. Don´t really know what happened, If something happen. haha.

                  So, I don´t really get what it did with my save. So far, nothing.
                  I´ll wait until destinedjagold see these messages so he can answer me

                  I´m doing the events of the game, got Deazone, Devihel, Angealen, Keldeo, and even my 3th shiny (this time, a Roselia. I´m training her to become Roserade (: ) And until now I got no problems with the game.

                  Waiting for destinedjagold fo answers (:
                  Thanks !

                  And I got some questions, That i think anyone can answers

                  1) I had to choose between Giratina and Shaymin. I choosed Shaymin. There´s a way that I can catch Giratina now?
                  2) The same question, but now between Deazone e Breatherna (I choose Deazone). How can I get Breatherna now?
                  3) Dradiaccio is catchable?
                  4) There´s a way to enter in the cyber world again ? I didn´t enter the first time, because the storyline that I get was "normal 2", and so the I skip the cyber world. I want to capture the pokemons that are only in this part of the game, to complete the pokedex.

                  Thanks!

                  Walk-through-wall-detection-feature was cancelled because I became lazy. I got that idea while I was scripting the events in team Earth's base in Current Path, and that is why those are there. Originally, it was suppose to make you stuck, as in, not able to move anything at all, but I decided with the hall-of-fame-reset-the-game instead.

                  1. nope
                  2. nope
                  3. eeyup
                  4. nope. the cyber world's exclusive for the good mode only.

                  __________________



                  FC: 0061-1111-6462
                  TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                    #3285    
                  Old December 4th, 2012 (11:05 AM).
                  daniforday daniforday is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 20

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

                    Walk-through-wall-detection-feature was cancelled because I became lazy. I got that idea while I was scripting the events in team Earth's base in Current Path, and that is why those are there. Originally, it was suppose to make you stuck, as in, not able to move anything at all, but I decided with the hall-of-fame-reset-the-game instead.

                    1. nope
                    2. nope
                    3. eeyup
                    4. nope. the cyber world's exclusive for the good mode only.

                    Hahaha. That´s mean man! Haha
                    So it did nothing with my save, just gave me a Hall of Fame save, right? Nothing that will interfere in the game or something... ?

                    And thank you all for the help. This game is awesome. I played a lot of hack roms and there aren´t a lot of good hacks like this one. There are few actually. Very good game, one of the best I´ve played, congrats destinedjagold (:

                      #3286    
                    Old December 4th, 2012 (11:47 AM).
                    Cyclone's Avatar
                    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                    Eye of the Storm
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 3,392

                      Why not, after the game is completed for good or bad, disable all opposite scripts and make it possible to complete the Pokédex? Even if area exclusives are available in a new area accessible only after the E4 and HOF. Other legendaries could be side storylines triggered based on which storyline is completed.

                      Cyclone

                      __________________

                      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                        #3287    
                      Old December 4th, 2012 (4:56 PM).
                      Leilam Leilam is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1

                        Those little pyramid things were a stroke of genius! Although i don't mind finding out what I'm doing for myself, they are such a smart idea. Additionally, I had a bit of a laugh when we were supposed to not know who you were lol.

                          #3288    
                        Old December 4th, 2012 (11:37 PM).
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015

                          For old memories sake I always got admired by talking to that pyramid even when from Beta1 to beta 15 where earlier the game took me in a different world and everything because at that time I only played this one

                            #3289    
                          Old December 9th, 2012 (1:58 AM). Edited December 9th, 2012 by Zach_Katt.
                          Zach_Katt's Avatar
                          Zach_Katt Zach_Katt is offline
                          Zachary Kattson
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2012
                            Location: Phoenix, AZ
                            Age: 19
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Hardy
                            Posts: 4

                            Hi, Uh I need some major help with the game....I am stuck....Okay, so the "pyramid thingy" is telling me to go to mineral cave at dusk path.... I go in but what do I do? the monster just goes grr... and sends me back to the entrance....PLZ HELP ASAP! THNX!
                            PS: Yes...I [I]am[I] up at 2 am playing pokemon....lol

                            __________________

                            ~Kattson

                            My Team:
                            1. Kipper the lv.69 Swampert
                            2. Squirt the lv.72 Blastoise
                            3. Bubbles the lv.71 Empoleon
                            4. Shore the lv.73 Walrien
                            5. Reshiram
                            6. Giratina

                              #3290    
                            Old December 9th, 2012 (11:15 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 28
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Zach_Katt View Post
                              Hi, Uh I need some major help with the game....I am stuck....Okay, so the "pyramid thingy" is telling me to go to mineral cave at dusk path.... I go in but what do I do? the monster just goes grr... and sends me back to the entrance....PLZ HELP ASAP! THNX!
                              PS: Yes...I [I]am[I] up at 2 am playing pokemon....lol
                              You have to complete the major event of aircraft first as well as beat the story to get that poke. However it may or may not available for you depending on your story branching.

                                #3291    
                              Old December 10th, 2012 (5:37 PM).
                              Bladesclaw Bladesclaw is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2012
                                Posts: 1

                                Excuse me everyone here. I am new here and i had a question to ask since i seem to be confused. I went to the twilight path and i battled may there. And after that i noticed that the leader in rainleaf town is gone and the captain that is suppose to take me to another region is gone. Do i have to restart?

                                  #3292    
                                Old December 10th, 2012 (11:27 PM).
                                XeroNos's Avatar
                                XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2011
                                  Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                  Age: 28
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Brave
                                  Posts: 3,015

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Bladesclaw View Post
                                  Excuse me everyone here. I am new here and i had a question to ask since i seem to be confused. I went to the twilight path and i battled may there. And after that i noticed that the leader in rainleaf town is gone and the captain that is suppose to take me to another region is gone. Do i have to restart?
                                  Refer the walk through of DrG on first page or talk with that Yellow pyramid thing in the game.

                                    #3293    
                                  Old December 11th, 2012 (5:35 AM).
                                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                  Memento Mori
                                  • Gold Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 14,494

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                  Refer the walk through of DrG on first page or talk with that Yellow pyramid thing in the game.
                                  It's pink, even DJG mentioned it as "pink thingy" :D

                                  __________________

                                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List

                                    #3294    
                                  Old December 11th, 2012 (4:15 PM). Edited December 11th, 2012 by Zach_Katt.
                                  Zach_Katt's Avatar
                                  Zach_Katt Zach_Katt is offline
                                  Zachary Kattson
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                                    Location: Phoenix, AZ
                                    Age: 19
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Hardy
                                    Posts: 4

                                    uhh...where is the tower of fate located? (screen shots if possible plz)
                                    need reply ASAP. Thnx! :3
                                    PS: what is this?
                                    file:///C:/Users/Zach/Documents/stuff/my%20things/Pokemon%20Ruby%20Destiny%20Final_01.png
                                    (i hope the link works)
                                    i was exploring mineral cave when I found "it".

                                    __________________

                                    ~Kattson

                                    My Team:
                                    1. Kipper the lv.69 Swampert
                                    2. Squirt the lv.72 Blastoise
                                    3. Bubbles the lv.71 Empoleon
                                    4. Shore the lv.73 Walrien
                                    5. Reshiram
                                    6. Giratina

                                      #3295    
                                    Old December 11th, 2012 (11:18 PM). Edited December 11th, 2012 by XeroNos.
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 28
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                      It's pink, even DJG mentioned it as "pink thingy" :D
                                      I always see it as orange maybe colour blindness or something

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Zach_Katt View Post
                                      uhh...where is the tower of fate located? (screen shots if possible plz)
                                      need reply ASAP. Thnx! :3
                                      PS: what is this?
                                      file:///C:/Users/Zach/Documents/stuff/my%20things/Pokemon%20Ruby%20Destiny%20Final_01.png
                                      (i hope the link works)
                                      i was exploring mineral cave when I found "it".
                                      Surf west and then down from the Heavah League and you will reach it.

                                        #3296    
                                      Old December 12th, 2012 (12:31 AM).
                                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                      Memento Mori
                                      • Gold Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                      Age: 25
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 14,494

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Zach_Katt View Post
                                      PS: what is this?
                                      file:///C:/Users/Zach/Documents/stuff/my%20things/Pokemon%20Ruby%20Destiny%20Final_01.png
                                      (i hope the link works)
                                      i was exploring mineral cave when I found "it".
                                      Nope, it won't work, we really don't have access to your PC, and if we had, you wouldn't be happy.
                                      Upload the picture on imageshack/photobucket/whatever, or upload it as attachment here.

                                      __________________

                                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List

                                        #3297    
                                      Old December 12th, 2012 (5:09 AM).
                                      Zach_Katt's Avatar
                                      Zach_Katt Zach_Katt is offline
                                      Zachary Kattson
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                                        Location: Phoenix, AZ
                                        Age: 19
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Hardy
                                        Posts: 4

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                        Nope, it won't work, we really don't have access to your PC, and if we had, you wouldn't be happy.
                                        Upload the picture on imageshack/photobucket/whatever, or upload it as attachment here.

                                        Oh, thnx and It turns out its kelso...or whatever lol

                                        __________________

                                        ~Kattson

                                        My Team:
                                        1. Kipper the lv.69 Swampert
                                        2. Squirt the lv.72 Blastoise
                                        3. Bubbles the lv.71 Empoleon
                                        4. Shore the lv.73 Walrien
                                        5. Reshiram
                                        6. Giratina

                                          #3298    
                                        Old December 13th, 2012 (5:47 PM).
                                        Seth Rollins's Avatar
                                        Seth Rollins Seth Rollins is offline
                                        Holding on to You |-/
                                        • Silver Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                                        Location: Nah
                                        Age: 16
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 2,493

                                        I love your three games. The team go-getters one is my favourite! Life of guardians is very good too. Keep up the good work

                                        __________________


                                        The Underground
                                        Come and play mafia with us! You are always welcome.

                                          #3299    
                                        Old December 14th, 2012 (12:02 AM).
                                        XeroNos's Avatar
                                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                          Age: 28
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 3,015

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
                                          I love your three games. The team go-getters one is my favourite! Life of guardians is very good too. Keep up the good work
                                          If you loved this hack please play and support his other hack (Skyline) as well:D

                                            #3300    
                                          Old December 18th, 2012 (4:17 PM).
                                          UtopiaRay's Avatar
                                          UtopiaRay UtopiaRay is offline
                                          Pokemon Champion
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                                            Location: Canada
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 19

                                            This is a really nice hack! I love the custom Pokemon and the Music, i think i heard a theme from Kingdom Hearts! It is so Upbeat!

                                            Closed Thread
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:22 PM.