ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3651    
Old June 2nd, 2013 (4:03 AM).
ZanN0690's Avatar
ZanN0690 ZanN0690 is offline
     
    Join Date: May 2013
    Location: Philippines
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 7

    Sir jagold,i got 6 badge already sir...


    Relevant Advertising!

      #3652    
    Old June 2nd, 2013 (5:08 AM).
    religious2 religious2 is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2013
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 6

      What pokemon editor did you use to create the stats of the new pokemon? Please I need the link.

        #3653    
      Old June 2nd, 2013 (5:49 AM).
      iLikki's Avatar
      iLikki iLikki is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2012
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 15

        Can you help me please?
        I'm stuck in RainLeaf town, And I can't get to the second gym...
        I need goggles to get passed the sandstorm but i don't know where to get them.

        __________________

          #3654    
        Old June 2nd, 2013 (9:09 AM). Edited June 2nd, 2013 by mlwy.
        mlwy mlwy is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2008
          Posts: 17

          People in the PC of Lustersand Town talk about Victory Road. That's pretty weird. XD

          Twilight Path isn't shown on the Hevah Map.

          Also, a fisherman near Tower of Fate use "RAPI 1" in the battle.

            #3655    
          Old June 2nd, 2013 (6:00 PM).
          destinedjagold's Avatar
          destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
          Oh Hai Thar~
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: May 2007
          Location: Philippines
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 8,526

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by mlwy View Post
          People in the PC of Lustersand Town talk about Victory Road. That's pretty weird. XD

          Twilight Path isn't shown on the Hevah Map.

          Also, a fisherman near Tower of Fate use "RAPI 1" in the battle.

          Thanks for the report. I will fix them in the next patch release.
          Now where the heck is my to-fix bug-list...? >,>

          But according to Advance Map, Twilight Path is displayed properly...

          Spoiler:

          I'm currently at work, so I can't test it in-game, but I will later. :3

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by iLikki View Post
          Can you help me please?
          I'm stuck in RainLeaf town, And I can't get to the second gym...
          I need goggles to get passed the sandstorm but i don't know where to get them.

          Um... How did you even get to Rainleaf Town without the Goggles? o.o

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by religious2 View Post
          What pokemon editor did you use to create the stats of the new pokemon? Please I need the link.

          I used Yet Another Pokemon Editor.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ZanN0690 View Post
          Sir jagold,i got 6 badge already sir...

          Eew... Don't call me “sir”! I'm not that old!
          ...am I?

          Anyway, after you got the badge from Kronz in Lustersand Town, did Ranger Leana showed up? If she didn't then talk to Kronz again.

          __________________



          FC: 0061-1111-6462
          TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

            #3656    
          Old June 3rd, 2013 (7:42 AM).
          iLikki's Avatar
          iLikki iLikki is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2012
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 15

            To be honest, I have no slight clue.
            I haven't played the game in a while, and a few days ago, when i actually started playing it, I loaded my save state, and Ended up in Rainleaf town...
            And i really don't wan't to reset because i got an Espeon and a shiny Yanma.

            __________________

              #3657    
            Old June 3rd, 2013 (6:39 PM).
            destinedjagold's Avatar
            destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
            Oh Hai Thar~
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 8,526

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by iLikki View Post
            To be honest, I have no slight clue.
            I haven't played the game in a while, and a few days ago, when i actually started playing it, I loaded my save state, and Ended up in Rainleaf town...
            And i really don't wan't to reset because i got an Espeon and a shiny Yanma.

            PM me your saved file then.
            Note: .sav file is what I need, not the .sgm file.

            __________________



            FC: 0061-1111-6462
            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

              #3658    
            Old June 4th, 2013 (5:47 AM).
            anhlong1122's Avatar
            anhlong1122 anhlong1122 is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 101

              Can I have something like a pokedex for this game or base stats of those fakemon, I really like them

                #3659    
              Old June 4th, 2013 (6:57 AM).
              Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 1,082

                That rabbit fakemon is... ugly :D no offence

                  #3660    
                Old June 4th, 2013 (7:57 AM).
                iLikki's Avatar
                iLikki iLikki is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2012
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 15

                  I can't
                  I'm playing the game on vizzed.

                  __________________

                    #3661    
                  Old June 4th, 2013 (9:09 AM).
                  religious2 religious2 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2013
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 6

                    Yape calls it an unrecognized rom. Dang. Can I have an attachment of yours?

                      #3662    
                    Old June 4th, 2013 (11:08 AM). Edited June 4th, 2013 by Renegade.
                    Renegade's Avatar
                    Renegade Renegade is offline
                    Time for real life...
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                      Location: United States
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 998

                      Okay, I found some errors in the Chip Battle game. I'm not sure these are intentional or not, so...

                      1) If the results of the game are: (All sets are tied) It will say that the player lost even though it is supposed to add up to be a tie game.

                      2) If the results of the game are: (NPC 2 wins, Player 1 win) It will say that it was a tie game even though it is supposed to add up to the player losing.

                      __________________

                        #3663    
                      Old June 4th, 2013 (10:04 PM).
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                        Okay, I found some errors in the Chip Battle game. I'm not sure these are intentional or not, so...

                        1) If the results of the game are: (All sets are tied) It will say that the player lost even though it is supposed to add up to be a tie game.

                        2) If the results of the game are: (NPC 2 wins, Player 1 win) It will say that it was a tie game even though it is supposed to add up to the player losing.

                        That is not right. The Results are correctly shown no matter which position you get. I am sure of it

                          #3664    
                        Old June 4th, 2013 (10:31 PM).
                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                        Memento Mori
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14,494

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by religious2 View Post
                        Yape calls it an unrecognized rom. Dang. Can I have an attachment of yours?
                        It's locked... You can use RHEA to unlock it.

                        __________________

                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List

                          #3665    
                        Old June 5th, 2013 (12:21 AM).
                        anhlong1122's Avatar
                        anhlong1122 anhlong1122 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 101

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                          Okay, I found some errors in the Chip Battle game. I'm not sure these are intentional or not, so...

                          1) If the results of the game are: (All sets are tied) It will say that the player lost even though it is supposed to add up to be a tie game.

                          2) If the results of the game are: (NPC 2 wins, Player 1 win) It will say that it was a tie game even though it is supposed to add up to the player losing.

                          OP said it is a bug and he was just too lazy to fix it as you wont lose money even if you lose.

                            #3666    
                          Old June 5th, 2013 (9:56 AM).
                          Numix Numix is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 28

                            My first post =P

                            Well, first, what a great hack. Excelent history, events, quests.

                            I'm on the hevah part, and it's empty. I already beat the E.M in Lustersand Town, spoke with the Shaman in Rinah Town, and beat the E.M in the Guardia Town. Anything that i may have missed? Yes, i already did the Girattina event, since the pyramid thing says that the next thing that i should do is the hevah part...

                            __________________

                            3ds FC:2638-0717-7632.
                            Bug Type Safari, containing volbeat, ledyba, and Heracross.
                            Pm me if you add me.

                              #3667    
                            Old June 5th, 2013 (6:09 PM).
                            destinedjagold's Avatar
                            destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                            Oh Hai Thar~
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: May 2007
                            Location: Philippines
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 8,526

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Numix View Post
                            My first post =P

                            Well, first, what a great hack. Excelent history, events, quests.

                            I'm on the hevah part, and it's empty. I already beat the E.M in Lustersand Town, spoke with the Shaman in Rinah Town, and beat the E.M in the Guardia Town. Anything that i may have missed? Yes, i already did the Girattina event, since the pyramid thing says that the next thing that i should do is the hevah part...

                            Try and talk to the shaman in Rintah Town.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by iLikki View Post
                            I can't
                            I'm playing the game on vizzed.

                            Um...
                            I can't help you with that then. =/

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                            That rabbit fakemon is... ugly :D no offence

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
                            Can I have something like a pokedex for this game or base stats of those fakemon, I really like them

                            You can check them out with YAPE. :3

                            __________________



                            FC: 0061-1111-6462
                            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                              #3668    
                            Old June 5th, 2013 (7:14 PM).
                            Numix Numix is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 28

                              Had done it before, and did it again (she says something like Giratina is a big treat, not in these words, in a small dialogue)

                                #3669    
                              Old June 5th, 2013 (9:59 PM).
                              TheParkourSkillz TheParkourSkillz is offline
                              The HackSource
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 4

                                AWESOME HACK!!! HELL YEAH!

                                __________________

                                Hey :L Iam TheParkourSkillz

                                Go Team Sнσ¢кωαvΣ!!

                                (BEWARE OF UPCOMING HACKS ))

                                  #3670    
                                Old June 6th, 2013 (1:17 AM).
                                destinedjagold's Avatar
                                destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                                Oh Hai Thar~
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2007
                                Location: Philippines
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Careful
                                Posts: 8,526

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Numix View Post
                                Had done it before, and did it again (she says something like Giratina is a big treat, not in these words, in a small dialogue)

                                Weird...
                                Hm, after the Giratina event in Shadow Valley, and after you exited the cave, did you fly away, or walked back to Rintah Town? If you flew away the instant you exited the cave, then try going inside again.
                                You may have missed the event where Rival Claire will tell you something.

                                If you have already done that, then send me your saved file via PM so I can check on it further.
                                Note: I need you to send me your .sav file, not your .sgm file.

                                __________________



                                FC: 0061-1111-6462
                                TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                  #3671    
                                Old June 6th, 2013 (5:50 AM).
                                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                Memento Mori
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 14,494

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                                Oh no, don't cry sir Jagold!
                                I think the fakemon is really cute!
                                (What was it again...? :D)

                                __________________

                                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                Anime List | PSN Trophy List

                                  #3672    
                                Old June 6th, 2013 (10:35 AM).
                                reshiram9's Avatar
                                reshiram9 reshiram9 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 5

                                  i have a question about ruby destiny: life of gaurdians, can you transfer pokemon from this game to games like pokemon black and white? reply asap

                                    #3673    
                                  Old June 6th, 2013 (10:43 AM).
                                  Crimnor Crimnor is offline
                                  » imperishable
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2008
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 36

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by reshiram9 View Post
                                    i have a question about ruby destiny: life of gaurdians, can you transfer pokemon from this game to games like pokemon black and white? reply asap
                                    No.

                                    // filler, filler & filler.

                                      #3674    
                                    Old June 6th, 2013 (12:26 PM).
                                    reshiram9's Avatar
                                    reshiram9 reshiram9 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 5

                                      dang i was hoping i could

                                      __________________

                                      Draco Knight

                                        #3675    
                                      Old June 6th, 2013 (10:15 PM).
                                      XeroNos's Avatar
                                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                        Age: 28
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 3,015

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by reshiram9 View Post
                                        dang i was hoping i could
                                        This is a hack you know. Much of the stuff which the original ROM offers is sort of banned in a Hack

                                        Closed Thread
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:10 AM.