ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3851    
Old September 18th, 2013 (9:55 PM).
Dillonnn's Avatar
Dillonnn Dillonnn is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Location: San Diego
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 25
    Dude, I know you probably hear this a lot, but i'm totally diggin' this amazing hack you put together (:
    I've tried other hacks with fakemon, few i can say i've liked. But there is something about yours that make them seem to fit in perfectly !

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3852    
    Old September 18th, 2013 (11:16 PM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,477
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Feroniamon View Post
    I wish good luck with the making new Ruby Destiny game (I´m a bit curious because of the question: In which timeline is the new game settled? Judging from the trailers, it could be the real timeline).
    I don't think DJG will be making another installment to Ruby Destiny universe.
    Or will you, DJG? :D
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
      #3853    
    Old September 19th, 2013 (12:50 AM).
    PokeGeisha's Avatar
    PokeGeisha PokeGeisha is offline
    Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Location: Virginia
      Age: 23
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 44
      i saw the trailer for the new Ruby of destiny im completely excited!
      __________________
      This signature has been disabled.
      Exceeds the 350px height limit.
      Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

      You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

      Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
        #3854    
      Old September 19th, 2013 (5:11 PM).
      Th3Duke99088's Avatar
      Th3Duke99088 Th3Duke99088 is offline
      Duke
         
        Join Date: Aug 2013
        Location: New York, USA
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 47
        oh... well then... Thanks for that...
        __________________
        I shall pass through this world but once,
        Any good therefore that I can show
        to any human being,
        let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it
        for I shall not pass this way again.
          #3855    
        Old September 19th, 2013 (6:16 PM).
        destinedjagold's Avatar
        destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
        Oh Hai Thar~
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2007
        Location: Philippines
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 8,507
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
        I don't think DJG will be making another installment to Ruby Destiny universe.
        Or will you, DJG? :D
        Um... I am actually making a fourth one. =/
        You can check my blog for updates though.
        ...or my signature.
        __________________


        FC: 0061-1111-6462
        TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

          #3856    
        Old September 20th, 2013 (11:05 AM).
        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
        Memento Mori
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 14,477
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
        Um... I am actually making a fourth one. =/
        You can check my blog for updates though.
        ...or my signature.
        Damn... seems I forgot about it o.O
        I remembered reading about it...
        That's cool to see, DJG. Wonder what are you give us :D
        __________________
        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
          #3857    
        Old September 22nd, 2013 (10:54 AM).
        digimonqueen's Avatar
        digimonqueen digimonqueen is offline
        Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
           
          Join Date: Jun 2011
          Location: In Draco Malfoy's arms
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Gentle
          Posts: 91
          i can't launch the game at ALL. i've tried it on my DSTWO, and nothing. just a glitchy screen. the GBA sign won't even show. help!
          __________________
          95% of all Pokémon hacks are of the 3rd Generation, majority of them being FireRed.
          If you believe that the 2nd generation should be hacked more often,
          copy and paste this into your signature


          Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

          “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

          "Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
          "I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
          "Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
            #3858    
          Old September 22nd, 2013 (11:46 AM).
          TheEXeS0r's Avatar
          TheEXeS0r TheEXeS0r is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 20
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
            i can't launch the game at ALL. i've tried it on my DSTWO, and nothing. just a glitchy screen. the GBA sign won't even show. help!
            change the save type of the emulator to flash 128kb
            __________________
            Progressing Hacks i want to support:

              #3859    
            Old September 22nd, 2013 (11:11 PM). Edited September 22nd, 2013 by kuroro-kun.
            kuroro-kun kuroro-kun is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2013
              Gender:
              Posts: 2
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
              I don´t know if is a bug, here:
              I meet all fragments of ruby destiny, but Chaomega don´t give me one, no one, the pokemon of white path cave don´t have one and when I go where is Paty she give me two fragments and I´m say I have eight fragments, when I have six. I don´t know what I do now please help me T.T.
              I have the same problem with that guy too. I collected all 8 fragments and I kept trying to talk pyramid as you said in FAQ at the first page. It still says "So you finished collecting the fragments?" and then "Hey, can I count them?" and nothing happens.

              And also, I have problems with Angeallen and Rayquaza too.

              I finished Angeallen event and talked to Nicholas on Mount Krystal.(and he later returned to Whirl Islands) and then I talked to Angeallen. He didn't say anything. (I just saw on Angeallen event on youtube, he have to say that he is dying and disappearing. But not for me...) I thought It must be somehow I forgot to do something in order to catch Angeallen so I exited Mount Krystal. Later I came to Mount Krystal and I found that Angeallen was disappeared and never appear again...

              And Rayquaza, Once I went to Mt.leon, I found Rayquaza again, but he says nothing. Later I went to Mt.Leon again after I collected Devihel and Breatherna. This time, Rayquaza was disappeared and never appear again too. But I can still talk to him (which he says nothing).

              how could I do?

              BTW, I collected all Legendaries Pokemon, accept those 2 legendary dragons. and I chose Bad side.

              and here's my save file if you want to check it.
              4shared.com/file/OU74ajUv/Pokemon_Ruby.html

              PS.Sorry for my bad English...

              THX
                #3860    
              Old September 22nd, 2013 (11:38 PM). Edited September 25th, 2013 by Orifiel.
              Orifiel's Avatar
              Orifiel Orifiel is offline
              Priestess
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2013
                Location: Tokyo, Japan
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 421
                Omg, I saw the new Ruby Destiny previews on YT.
                I can't believe my idol hacker will make a new one!
                I'll be waiting to here more from you DJG. | ^∀^|o彡゚
                __________________
                ~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~
                  #3861    
                Old September 24th, 2013 (3:03 AM).
                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                Memento Mori
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 14,477
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by L96 View Post

                I'll be waiting to here more from you DJ. | ^∀^|o彡゚
                DJ?
                DJG, I never knew you converted from coder to DJ =D
                __________________
                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  #3862    
                Old September 24th, 2013 (5:19 AM).
                destinedjagold's Avatar
                destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                Oh Hai Thar~
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2007
                Location: Philippines
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Careful
                Posts: 8,507
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                DJ?
                DJG, I never knew you converted from coder to DJ =D
                Blame zel. He started it. >.>

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by kuroro-kun View Post
                I have the same problem with that guy too. I collected all 8 fragments and I kept trying to talk pyramid as you said in FAQ at the first page. It still says "So you finished collecting the fragments?" and then "Hey, can I count them?" and nothing happens.

                And also, I have problems with Angeallen and Rayquaza too.

                I finished Angeallen event and talked to Nicholas on Mount Krystal.(and he later returned to Whirl Islands) and then I talked to Angeallen. He didn't say anything. (I just saw on Angeallen event on youtube, he have to say that he is dying and disappearing. But not for me...) I thought It must be somehow I forgot to do something in order to catch Angeallen so I exited Mount Krystal. Later I came to Mount Krystal and I found that Angeallen was disappeared and never appear again...

                And Rayquaza, Once I went to Mt.leon, I found Rayquaza again, but he says nothing. Later I went to Mt.Leon again after I collected Devihel and Breatherna. This time, Rayquaza was disappeared and never appear again too. But I can still talk to him (which he says nothing).

                how could I do?

                BTW, I collected all Legendaries Pokemon, accept those 2 legendary dragons. and I chose Bad side.

                and here's my save file if you want to check it.
                4shared.com/file/OU74ajUv/Pokemon_Ruby.html

                PS.Sorry for my bad English...

                THX
                Here's the download link of your fixed saved file.
                Note that I only fixed the Ruby Destiny fragments though.
                http://www.mediafire.com/?intk7jb4zx0guw2
                __________________


                FC: 0061-1111-6462
                TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                  #3863    
                Old September 24th, 2013 (11:14 AM).
                kuroro-kun kuroro-kun is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                  Gender:
                  Posts: 2
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                  Blame zel. He started it. >.>



                  Here's the download link of your fixed saved file.
                  Note that I only fixed the Ruby Destiny fragments though.
                  mediafire.com/?intk7jb4zx0guw2
                  THX again, but what about those 2 legendary dragons problem?

                  do you have any suggestion for those?
                    #3864    
                  Old September 25th, 2013 (2:43 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,477
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                  Blame zel. He started it. >.>
                  I can't blame him, he's out for like eternity =D

                  Btw... will you be doing something more to LoG with 4th RD installment on the way? =D
                  Like some... easter egg or teaser? :D
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                    #3865    
                  Old September 28th, 2013 (2:19 PM).
                  zoroarkdark zoroarkdark is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1
                    I was playing and suddenly when I use the surf, the character was bugged, this is the route near dusk path, and I wanted to know also because in alice is not the stealth with which it has a gym, and I wanted will also know if there is any new version, because I loved that game too ( I can not post images yet ... )
                      #3866    
                    Old September 30th, 2013 (11:56 AM).
                    Bonespectre's Avatar
                    Bonespectre Bonespectre is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 9
                      Alright, this hack is awesome until now.

                      When I go to Breeze Island and talk to the Team Earth Grunt at front of the door the game is frozing :/
                      Can you people help me???
                        #3867    
                      Old September 30th, 2013 (6:57 PM).
                      destinedjagold's Avatar
                      destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                      Oh Hai Thar~
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: May 2007
                      Location: Philippines
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 8,507
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Bonespectre View Post
                      Alright, this hack is awesome until now.

                      When I go to Breeze Island and talk to the Team Earth Grunt at front of the door the game is frozing :/
                      Can you people help me???
                      It's a known bug, and I still couldn't really understand why it's happening though.
                      Anyway, have you done the Dark Organization event in Rintah Town yet?
                      If not yet, then I suggest you do that and finish the event there before you head back to Breeze Island.
                      __________________


                      FC: 0061-1111-6462
                      TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                        #3868    
                      Old October 1st, 2013 (5:55 AM).
                      Bonespectre's Avatar
                      Bonespectre Bonespectre is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 9
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                        It's a known bug, and I still couldn't really understand why it's happening though.
                        Anyway, have you done the Dark Organization event in Rintah Town yet?
                        If not yet, then I suggest you do that and finish the event there before you head back to Breeze Island.
                        Thanks that helped me :D

                        So I choosed the Good side of the story. Now I have to go in Dusk Path Mineral Cave but when I go in and I talk to that Pokemon creature thingy it throws me out of the cave
                        What am I supposed to do????
                          #3869    
                        Old October 1st, 2013 (5:28 PM).
                        destinedjagold's Avatar
                        destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                        Oh Hai Thar~
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: May 2007
                        Location: Philippines
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Careful
                        Posts: 8,507
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Bonespectre View Post
                        Thanks that helped me :D

                        So I choosed the Good side of the story. Now I have to go in Dusk Path Mineral Cave but when I go in and I talk to that Pokemon creature thingy it throws me out of the cave
                        What am I supposed to do????
                        Have you defeated Kronz in Lustersand Town yet?
                        If not, then head to Lustersand Town and defeat him, and earn a new symbol/badge.
                        If yes, then try and talk to him again so a little scene will trigger.
                        __________________


                        FC: 0061-1111-6462
                        TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                          #3870    
                        Old October 2nd, 2013 (4:10 AM).
                        beraias beraias is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2013
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 3
                          I dunno if this is necroing or not.. But can someone PLEASE tell me how I even play it.. I dont udnerstand the formats fo IPS and UPS..
                            #3871    
                          Old October 2nd, 2013 (4:18 AM).
                          destinedjagold's Avatar
                          destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                          Oh Hai Thar~
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: May 2007
                          Location: Philippines
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Careful
                          Posts: 8,507
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by beraias View Post
                          I dunno if this is necroing or not.. But can someone PLEASE tell me how I even play it.. I dont udnerstand the formats fo IPS and UPS..
                          Here's a link on how to apply patches.
                          __________________


                          FC: 0061-1111-6462
                          TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                            #3872    
                          Old October 2nd, 2013 (4:19 AM). Edited October 2nd, 2013 by DrFuji.
                          Orifiel's Avatar
                          Orifiel Orifiel is offline
                          Priestess
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                            Location: Tokyo, Japan
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 421
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by beraias View Post
                            I dunno if this is necroing or not.. But can someone PLEASE tell me how I even play it.. I dont udnerstand the formats fo IPS and UPS..
                            1.Download a Pokemon Ruby (CLEAN ROM)
                            2.Download the latest version of IPS
                            3.Double click the IPS and go find your Ruby rom and click on it.
                            4.Using an emulator VBA you should be able to play it. (this should be easy.)
                            __________________
                            ~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~
                              #3873    
                            Old October 2nd, 2013 (4:23 AM). Edited October 2nd, 2013 by beraias.
                            beraias beraias is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2013
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 3
                              I tried that.. and I'm just getting a black screen after it says Analizying and Unpacking sucess.

                              wait nvm.. got a new rom and it worked like a charm. Thanks everyone
                                #3874    
                              Old October 2nd, 2013 (4:40 AM).
                              Bonespectre's Avatar
                              Bonespectre Bonespectre is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 9
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                                Have you defeated Kronz in Lustersand Town yet?
                                If not, then head to Lustersand Town and defeat him, and earn a new symbol/badge.
                                If yes, then try and talk to him again so a little scene will trigger.
                                Alright I'm done with the story !! :D
                                I found this bug thingy

                                And I'm getting Giratina for my guardian pokemon??? lol WUT!? WHY!?
                                Why not Shaymin????
                                  #3875    
                                Old October 2nd, 2013 (5:35 PM).
                                destinedjagold's Avatar
                                destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                                Oh Hai Thar~
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2007
                                Location: Philippines
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Careful
                                Posts: 8,507
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Bonespectre View Post
                                Alright I'm done with the story !! :D
                                I found this bug thingy

                                And I'm getting Giratina for my guardian pokemon??? lol WUT!? WHY!?
                                Why not Shaymin????
                                From the Help Section in the first post...

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                                Help Section
                                "We should know where to ask for help."

                                Walkthrough F.A.Q...
                                Spoiler:
                                Q: I wanted to have Shaymin, but I got Giratina instead, why!?
                                A: In the Good/Bad Side of the game, you can only get Shaymin if you successfully "talked" to the sprouts in Lost Shadow, or if you talked to the green diamond inside Dusk Path's Mineral Cave. In Normal Mode, you can pick your pick.
                                __________________


                                FC: 0061-1111-6462
                                TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                Closed Thread
                                Quick Reply

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:17 AM.