The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Ruby [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old March 15th, 2009 (7:49 AM).
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
The Faltine
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Slovenia
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 3,572
    Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
    OMG I forgot to critique the updates!
    Well, the Gym sure does look nice.
    GL!
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #427    
    Old March 15th, 2009 (12:59 PM).
    iKnow iKnow is offline
    Woohoo!
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Sexyland
      Gender:
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 42
      Send a message via AIM to iKnow
      ok. I have to say...I loved Reign of Legends....and I can't wait for this one.
        #428    
      Old March 16th, 2009 (9:33 AM).
      ~Darklight~'s Avatar
      ~Darklight~ ~Darklight~ is offline
      Dwelling between both sides .
         
        Join Date: Sep 2008
        Location: In the world of shadows
        Age: 19
        Gender:
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 55
        well ... What to say ... Beta 2 is going faster then you said .Because you already made the fourd gym (Or 3d ?)
        __________________
        Minion Of The Shadows
        pearl fc : 4554 3013 8091


        Dark Labyrinth Gym 1 and 2 beaten .
        _____________________________________

        join the :




          #429    
        Old March 16th, 2009 (12:57 PM).
        Pika Storm's Avatar
        Pika Storm Pika Storm is offline
        learning to script
           
          Join Date: Oct 2008
          Location: America, land of the Brave
          Nature: Hardy
          Posts: 250
          Send a message via AIM to Pika Storm
          whoa, in the time that I went to the other side of making of a pokemon game, all the cool stuff was made among the hackers. The hacks were able to make a day and night system, spriting becomes epic, so many scripts are made that would take game makers months of non stop practice to try to duplicate, and all the other cool stuff happened after I changed sides in gaming . Well, life's not fair, so all I can say is: good work so far, and I hope this game succedes and is completed to the fullest
          __________________
          i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
            #430    
          Old March 17th, 2009 (2:48 AM).
          destinedjagold's Avatar
          destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
          Oh Hai Thar~
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: May 2007
          Location: Philippines
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 8,507

          Okay pipz, I am putting LoG on hold for a moment since I will be concentrating on school for a while.
          Final exams are really a big pain in the neck.
          Hope you all understand.

          School's over in next week, since next week's the finals.

          That would be all~

          ---oOo---


          Quote:
          Originally Posted by naoi. View Post
          Great updates, djg. :3
          Are you going to use the Pokémon sprites from the Platinum Sinnoh PokéDex?
          All Sinnoh PKMN will have their Platinum sprites in LoG.
          If you meant all PKMN in LoG will have their Platinum styled sprites, then I am still thinking about it.

          Thanks~

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Buizel 9 View Post
          Nice updates !
          The gym looks really cool.
          Good luck !

          Buizel 9 ~
          Thanks~

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kentai View Post
          Are you gona implement facesets, like in one of the screenshots? that would be huge!
          You know: I allways thought that was a missing part in the pkmn games.

          sy,
          Kentai

          PS: I just love your hacks xP
          facesets?
          do you mean the close-up pictures of the gym leaders and PKMN I have shown in the screenies?
          anyways, I am only planning on adding faces on both PKMN and Elemental Masters(Gym Leaders), since those really take too much space in the ROM...

          Thanks~

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by pokedialga View Post
          It has just been a week and it's progress is just so great!
          Good luck and never give up! (it rhymes )
          thanks~

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Drevil 2.0 View Post
          I enjoy watching this hack progress fast. The features and things you've added
          is stunning. I do hope for more progress Destindjagold.

          Good luck.
          thank you~

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Number Prince View Post
          Probaly. (Please remind me if I spelled "Probaly" wrong)
          The newer the sprites, the better!
          it's spelled 'probably'...
          thanks~

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
          OMG I forgot to critique the updates!
          Well, the Gym sure does look nice.
          GL!
          it's okay though.
          anyways, thanks~

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by iKnow View Post
          ok. I have to say...I loved Reign of Legends....and I can't wait for this one.
          thanks~
          beta 1's already available, or if you want, you can wait for beta 2.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~Darklight~ View Post
          well ... What to say ... Beta 2 is going faster then you said .Because you already made the fourd gym (Or 3d ?)
          yah, it's the fourth leader, since I already scripted the 5th one.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Pika Storm View Post
          whoa, in the time that I went to the other side of making of a pokemon game, all the cool stuff was made among the hackers. The hacks were able to make a day and night system, spriting becomes epic, so many scripts are made that would take game makers months of non stop practice to try to duplicate, and all the other cool stuff happened after I changed sides in gaming . Well, life's not fair, so all I can say is: good work so far, and I hope this game succedes and is completed to the fullest
          Day and Night was made possible by Mastermind X's tool.
          I just learned how to insert sprites properly, that's all...
          Scripts are easy to make with both experience and XSE.

          and what's so not fair? :\
          anyways, thanks so much.

          ---oOo---


          __________________


          FC: 0061-1111-6462
          TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

            #431    
          Old March 17th, 2009 (4:32 AM).
          Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
          Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
          The Faltine
             
            Join Date: Mar 2008
            Location: Slovenia
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 3,572
            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
            School?
            You too?
            It's a pain for us, hackers...
            Well, I wish you best of luck both on school and LoG!
            __________________
              #432    
            Old March 17th, 2009 (6:04 AM).
            Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
            Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
            Starting anew...
               
              Join Date: Aug 2007
              Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 3,066
              School isn't much of a pain for me.
              If you know my age, you probably know that I'm only a 6 grader.

              Anyways, good luck on your Exams and LoG!
              __________________
              I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                #433    
              Old March 17th, 2009 (9:42 AM).
              Tyrantrum's Avatar
              Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
              ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Oct 2007
              Location: New Jersey
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 5,811
              Don't worry, djg! :3
              Finals could be really annoying. ><

              Knowing how smart you are, you'll definitely pass!
              But anyways, good luck on your finals~
              __________________




              (x) Tumblr
              (y) Twitter
              Previously Eeveon
                #434    
              Old March 17th, 2009 (11:55 AM).
              mangaroll's Avatar
              mangaroll mangaroll is offline
              Teh Great Mangaroll
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2009
                Location: TX =p
                Age: 21
                Gender:
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 60
                Well, I'm new, so I don't really know much, but this is awesome!

                I'll be on the computer for days...

                But one problem, when I battle, it only shows half of my squirtle's health bar.
                  #435    
                Old March 18th, 2009 (3:49 AM).
                Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                Starting anew...
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                  Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 3,066
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mangaroll View Post
                  Well, I'm new, so I don't really know much, but this is awesome!

                  I'll be on the computer for days...

                  But one problem, when I battle, it only shows half of my squirtle's health bar.
                  You've made a patching glitch. You have to repatch it with a New Ruby Rom.
                  __________________
                  I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                    #436    
                  Old March 19th, 2009 (2:44 PM).
                  mangaroll's Avatar
                  mangaroll mangaroll is offline
                  Teh Great Mangaroll
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                    Location: TX =p
                    Age: 21
                    Gender:
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 60
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Number Prince View Post
                    You've made a patching glitch. You have to repatch it with a New Ruby Rom.
                    But it was fine till I turned level 12, then it didn't show until I gained EXP or lost HP.
                      #437    
                    Old March 19th, 2009 (5:53 PM).
                    Liquid Shadow's Avatar
                    Liquid Shadow Liquid Shadow is offline
                    xD
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2008
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 223
                      Hey.
                      Cool updates.
                      I was wondering if you were going to switch to the new DayAndNight tool that has 4 stages of the day made by Hacklars and Andryandrew or if you were going to stay with MM_X's? It doesn't matter that much though.

                      Also, about the faceplate stuff... You use the 25 pokemon slots for them right? And about them taking too much space... you could always expand to 32mb.
                      __________________

                      4 truths of life
                      1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
                      2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.
                      3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.
                      4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
                        #438    
                      Old March 19th, 2009 (9:05 PM).
                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                      Memento Mori
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 14,447
                      Great updates djg I feel that beta 2 will be soon
                      __________________
                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                        #439    
                      Old March 20th, 2009 (1:46 PM).
                      Lockmaster24's Avatar
                      Lockmaster24 Lockmaster24 is offline
                      Wise words of FizzyStardust
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: Australia
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 779
                        School is annoying...
                        You spent too much time at school these days
                        :p
                        __________________
                          #440    
                        Old March 20th, 2009 (3:43 PM).
                        ~Cerberus~'s Avatar
                        ~Cerberus~ ~Cerberus~ is offline
                        Challengite
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2009
                          Location: Steamboat, Colorado
                          Gender:
                          Nature: Quiet
                          Posts: 39
                          I've been waiting for this ever since the final release of PRD:RR and I haven't returned since then. Well, anyway, good luck~
                            #441    
                          Old March 20th, 2009 (9:24 PM).
                          Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                          Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                          Starting anew...
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2007
                            Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 3,066
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
                            School is annoying...
                            You spent too much time at school these days
                            :p
                            School>Hacking

                            Your grades in School depends on what job you get in the future...

                            I have good grades, and I am dreaming of being a Doctor in the future...

                            Anyways, wish you good luck in Tests/Exams, DJG!!
                            __________________
                            I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                              #442    
                            Old March 21st, 2009 (12:18 AM).
                            Poke_a_Dialga!'s Avatar
                            Poke_a_Dialga! Poke_a_Dialga! is offline
                            EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2008
                              Location: Hoenn
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 402
                              School... it reminded me of the school which will be starting 1.25 days to go and after a week, monthly exams comes!
                              Well, study hard and get good grades on your exams + don't be worried of your hack because when you are worried, it will ruin your grades!
                              Anyways GL!
                              __________________

                              Malayan Tapirs FTW.
                                #443    
                              Old March 21st, 2009 (9:33 AM).
                              wNtR Azazel's Avatar
                              wNtR Azazel wNtR Azazel is offline
                              I need scissors! Sixty-one!
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: The Internecine
                                Age: 23
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 19
                                Your hack is looking great!!! Can't wait to play beta 2...

                                Yea, school can be a pain (I study at a specialized school), but if you put your mind on other things, it'll ruin your grades, so don't worry about your hack

                                Anyways, good luck on your tests.
                                __________________



                                  #444    
                                Old March 22nd, 2009 (2:26 PM).
                                destinedjagold's Avatar
                                destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                                Oh Hai Thar~
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2007
                                Location: Philippines
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Careful
                                Posts: 8,507

                                Okay, so this week's my final exams, though it's Monday, I got no classes, so I'm gonna be busy with my projects for a while.

                                Also, I was biten by a dog last Saturday so I got 5 day schedule for anti-rabies... :\
                                I hate needles...

                                But last week, I managed to loop a new music, but I haven't inserted it in LoG yet. Hm... Maybe later.

                                I am a bit confident though 'cause I got high grades during my Preliminary, MidTerm and Semi-Final exams, which, even if I fail in the finals, I can still pass my second year.
                                But to show my parents a failing grades' a bit embarrassing though...

                                That would be all~

                                ---oOo---

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
                                School?
                                You too?
                                It's a pain for us, hackers...
                                Well, I wish you best of luck both on school and LoG!
                                jah~
                                thanks~

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Number Prince View Post
                                School isn't much of a pain for me.
                                If you know my age, you probably know that I'm only a 6 grader.

                                Anyways, good luck on your Exams and LoG!
                                thanks~

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by naoi. View Post
                                Don't worry, djg! :3
                                Finals could be really annoying. ><

                                Knowing how smart you are, you'll definitely pass!
                                But anyways, good luck on your finals~
                                smart? doubt it. :\
                                thanks~

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by mangaroll View Post
                                Well, I'm new, so I don't really know much, but this is awesome!

                                I'll be on the computer for days...

                                But one problem, when I battle, it only shows half of my squirtle's health bar.
                                probably a bad patching or ROM incompatibility...
                                could you show a screeny?

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by NeoNemesis View Post
                                Hey.
                                Cool updates.
                                I was wondering if you were going to switch to the new DayAndNight tool that has 4 stages of the day made by Hacklars and Andryandrew or if you were going to stay with MM_X's? It doesn't matter that much though.

                                Also, about the faceplate stuff... You use the 25 pokemon slots for them right? And about them taking too much space... you could always expand to 32mb.
                                well, I used MX's D&N tool so I guess I'm gonna stick to that.
                                And I don't know how to remove the D&N ASM in LoG... :\
                                And no, I am not using the extra 25 slots. I am using the Kanto PKMN ones.
                                Also, if I expand the ROM, then I can't make a patch for you to download. o.O
                                Knowing that a regular Ruby ROM's only 16 mb, you'll have to expand it in order to patch it, and I don't wanna receive so many posts like...
                                "Hey! I patched it on a Ruby ROm, why won't it work!?" or something related to that.
                                Then again, I could be wrong though... :\

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                Great updates djg I feel that beta 2 will be soon
                                maybe~
                                I still need to script the last event in Chapter 3.
                                And I also need to fix the trainers in Garden Field, the speeches of the people in Rainbow City, Boulder City and Garden Town.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
                                School is annoying...
                                You spent too much time at school these days
                                :p
                                Meh, the truth of life... xD

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by ~Cerberus~ View Post
                                I've been waiting for this ever since the final release of PRD:RR and I haven't returned since then. Well, anyway, good luck~
                                Thanks and welcome back, then~

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Number Prince View Post
                                School>Hacking

                                Your grades in School depends on what job you get in the future...

                                I have good grades, and I am dreaming of being a Doctor in the future...

                                Anyways, wish you good luck in Tests/Exams, DJG!!
                                thanks~

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by pokedialga View Post
                                School... it reminded me of the school which will be starting 1.25 days to go and after a week, monthly exams comes!
                                Well, study hard and get good grades on your exams + don't be worried of your hack because when you are worried, it will ruin your grades!
                                Anyways GL!
                                thank you~

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by wNtR Azazel View Post
                                Your hack is looking great!!! Can't wait to play beta 2...

                                Yea, school can be a pain (I study at a specialized school), but if you put your mind on other things, it'll ruin your grades, so don't worry about your hack

                                Anyways, good luck on your tests.
                                jah, you are right.
                                thanks~

                                ---oOo---


                                __________________


                                FC: 0061-1111-6462
                                TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                  #445    
                                Old March 22nd, 2009 (7:47 PM). Edited March 22nd, 2009 by Liquid Shadow.
                                Liquid Shadow's Avatar
                                Liquid Shadow Liquid Shadow is offline
                                xD
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                                  Gender:
                                  Posts: 223
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

                                  well, I used MX's D&N tool so I guess I'm gonna stick to that.
                                  And I don't know how to remove the D&N ASM in LoG... :\
                                  And no, I am not using the extra 25 slots. I am using the Kanto PKMN ones.
                                  Also, if I expand the ROM, then I can't make a patch for you to download. o.O
                                  Knowing that a regular Ruby ROM's only 16 mb, you'll have to expand it in order to patch it, and I don't wanna receive so many posts like...
                                  "Hey! I patched it on a Ruby ROm, why won't it work!?" or something related to that.
                                  Then again, I could be wrong though... :\

                                  Use UPS to patch. Have you ever played Rijon Adventures? Haraken expanded FireRed and then made a patch using UPS. It's just like .IPS but... .UPS? Lol well actually it's a different patching tool and it supports expanding to 32mb (not sure if IPS does). Thus you don't have to expand it before patching because when you patch it, it automatically expands. At least that's what happened when I patched Rijon Adventures.
                                  There's a downside, though, as most tools DON'T support 32mb games.

                                  I don't think you should have that many problems with space though, as Ruby has the MOST space out of all the other games.

                                  Anyways, GL on your game.
                                  __________________

                                  4 truths of life
                                  1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
                                  2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.
                                  3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.
                                  4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
                                    #446    
                                  Old March 23rd, 2009 (1:44 PM).
                                  monkeyboi's Avatar
                                  monkeyboi monkeyboi is offline
                                  Pokemon hack/game player
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2008
                                    Posts: 302
                                    too bad for your bite (that's why i don't like dogs that much) hope you can get through that withought being too bothered.

                                    i can't wait for the next realse though.
                                      #447    
                                    Old March 25th, 2009 (7:23 AM).
                                    Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                                    Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                                    The Faltine
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2008
                                      Location: Slovenia
                                      Age: 21
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 3,572
                                      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
                                      So DJG how's school and most important: How's the hack life?
                                      __________________
                                        #448    
                                      Old March 25th, 2009 (3:27 PM).
                                      destinedjagold's Avatar
                                      destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                                      Oh Hai Thar~
                                      • Silver Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2007
                                      Location: Philippines
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 8,507

                                      Yesterday, I was bored during our exams so I decided to make something for LoG.
                                      It's a guide for all you players of LoG.
                                      Though it isn't finished yet, I'll just show you a preview of what it looks like.



                                      It will have a walkthrough, PKMN lists, map shots, and other things that I can think of about LoG.
                                      It's still in it's beta stage, though.

                                      Anyways, today was suppose to be the last day of my exams and the last day of the school year but exams this day was canceled. >:O
                                      My programming and english exams were moved this Saturday and my networking exam was moved next Monday!
                                      aw well... more time to study, then...

                                      ---oOo---

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by NeoNemesis View Post
                                      Use UPS to patch. Have you ever played Rijon Adventures? Haraken expanded FireRed and then made a patch using UPS. It's just like .IPS but... .UPS? Lol well actually it's a different patching tool and it supports expanding to 32mb (not sure if IPS does). Thus you don't have to expand it before patching because when you patch it, it automatically expands. At least that's what happened when I patched Rijon Adventures.
                                      There's a downside, though, as most tools DON'T support 32mb games.

                                      I don't think you should have that many problems with space though, as Ruby has the MOST space out of all the other games.

                                      Anyways, GL on your game.
                                      yah, I guess. well, thanks for the info, though.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
                                      too bad for your bite (that's why i don't like dogs that much) hope you can get through that withought being too bothered.

                                      i can't wait for the next realse though.
                                      meh... :\

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
                                      So DJG how's school and most important: How's the hack life?
                                      school's fine. life sucks, at least, for now... :\

                                      ---oOo---


                                      __________________


                                      FC: 0061-1111-6462
                                      TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                        #449    
                                      Old March 25th, 2009 (3:43 PM).
                                      Conan Edogawa's Avatar
                                      Conan Edogawa Conan Edogawa is offline
                                      One Truth Prevails
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2009
                                        Location: Massachusetts
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 1,061
                                        I know what your going through with school kind of. I have a huge term paper due soon that's half my term grade but I haven't started it. And with the dog bite theme I got bit by one of my lizards and never got a shot. Bad idea but I just never did. Anyways good luck I can't wait for it to finish.
                                        __________________
                                          #450    
                                        Old March 25th, 2009 (7:03 PM).
                                        Lockmaster24's Avatar
                                        Lockmaster24 Lockmaster24 is offline
                                        Wise words of FizzyStardust
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                                          Location: Australia
                                          Age: 23
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 779
                                          EXAMS ON A SATURDAY!!!
                                          What has this world come to!
                                          *Kills self*
                                          *Revives somehow*
                                          ?
                                          *cough* Just to be on topic. That thingy for LoG is gonna be useful.

                                          BTW I'm in school now so I know it is important...
                                          __________________
                                          Closed Thread
                                          Quick Reply

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:52 PM.