ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #476    
Old April 4th, 2009 (1:25 AM).
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
Oh Hai Thar~
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 8,573

Hello everyone.
Today, I have finished mapping Fortune Valley South and Soothe Path, and as well as Fortune Town.
And also, I have inserted two new music in the hack.
Here's a video link towards the video.

That would be all. Thanks~

---oOo---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorshadow View Post
Wow, I love the look of the that Angeallen script! Game's looking awesome as ever!
Thanks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
So there will be a new Forme of Angeallen? Cool.
Just one thing: Now that the heros' OWs are FR style while the others are Ruby style...
Yeah, a new forme, and it'll replace the old look of Angeallen.
And what do you mean by 'ow that the heros' OWs are FR style while the others are Ruby style...' ...?

---oOo---


__________________


FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)


Relevant Advertising!

  #477    
Old April 4th, 2009 (1:37 AM).
Nikkie. Nikkie. is offline
Nikeiphoros, eh?
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: Eng-->Lndn.
    Age: 21
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 279
    One of the best updates i've seen, Jagold. Now you have my attention; you might also have everybodys attention at the rate your going. I live the new music, and the overworlds are done at a high standard (I've never noticed it before) Obviously because of who made them, *wink* *wink* Nicolas

    Good luck with more; I soon hope to see you fixing up the rest of the music..
    I also hope for battle BG's
    __________________
    Royal blue demo, comming soon. Really soon.
    Tropical Sunlight <3
      #478    
    Old April 4th, 2009 (3:03 AM).
    Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
    Mostly Dead
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: Somewhere
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 1,098
    Awesome, theres a new forme of angeallen, this hack just keeps getting better and better Can't wait to see more.
      #479    
    Old April 4th, 2009 (3:57 AM).
    iKnow iKnow is offline
    Woohoo!
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Sexyland
      Gender:
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 42
      Hey Jagold, just wondering of Giratina Origin forme will be in the game?
        #480    
      Old April 5th, 2009 (12:17 AM).
      xXxDrakexXx xXxDrakexXx is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2009
        Gender:
        Posts: 1
        it says microsoft windows cant identify the program and says i need to pick from a list what do i do?
          #481    
        Old April 5th, 2009 (2:23 AM).
        Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
        Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
        Starting anew...
           
          Join Date: Aug 2007
          Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 3,074
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by xXxDrakexXx View Post
          it says microsoft windows cant identify the program and says i need to pick from a list what do i do?
          Don't open the Rom file.

          Patch it with IPS and open it with VBA.

          To DJG: The new Music rocks! Keep up the good work!
          __________________
          I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
            #482    
          Old April 5th, 2009 (3:38 AM).
          Dark_Myutsu's Avatar
          Dark_Myutsu Dark_Myutsu is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2009
            Gender:
            Nature: Lonely
            Posts: 17
            another good hack from destinedjagold
            __________________
            Games I Support

            Spoiler:

              #483    
            Old April 5th, 2009 (5:23 AM).
            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
            Memento Mori
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 14,504
            Oh boy this waiting is so cruel :D Djg awesome updates And with new form of Guardian of Heaven... It's great idea
            __________________
            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
              #484    
            Old April 6th, 2009 (6:42 AM).
            iandakidd iandakidd is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2008
              Gender:
              Posts: 2
              Will d/p cries be in this game like rescue rangers?
                #485    
              Old April 6th, 2009 (11:48 AM). Edited April 6th, 2009 by hassanalmarri.
              hassanalmarri's Avatar
              hassanalmarri hassanalmarri is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2008
                Location: dubai,uae
                Gender:
                Posts: 6
                U know , i think you have to change the battle music again
                I hate that music which was in your new video

                ao, please try to put better music but dont rap it from the old pokemon games

                I want something Rocks! <<<<<<<<<<<< it's 2009

                Go ahead bro you can be the best
                  #486    
                Old April 6th, 2009 (6:12 PM).
                werdz werdz is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                  Gender:
                  Posts: 2
                  is this normal im in the starter area and like the 4th pokemon i saw was a lvl 40 Felinar
                    #487    
                  Old April 6th, 2009 (6:16 PM).
                  Pokedra's Avatar
                  Pokedra Pokedra is offline
                  Retired
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2008
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 1,660
                    Good work DJG, looks much better then the last time I dropped by to take a look.

                    It'll look much better when you change the OW character and add on some new tiles.

                    Good work
                      #488    
                    Old April 6th, 2009 (11:50 PM).
                    destinedjagold's Avatar
                    destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                    Oh Hai Thar~
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: May 2007
                    Location: Philippines
                    Age: 27
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Careful
                    Posts: 8,573

                    Hi there everyone.
                    I have been stressed out lately 'cause of an online game that my bro's introduced to me and I got hooked...

                    Anyways, progress is on a stand-still for a while, since I am still thinking of how to script some mini-games...
                    Also, I should let everyone know that the Freezing Script in Low Point Path is still causing major glitches in the game.
                    I do have one solution to bring the Freezing Script, but I still need to think more to it.
                    Also, another beta testing run was just finished by me.
                    Glitches, glitches... Sigh...

                    Also, here's Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians trailer...
                    Took me one whole morning to finish it, though...

                    Remember that I still need to finish that 'tool' before I'll release beta 2.
                    Anyways, I hope you'll like the trailer.

                    That would be all.
                    Thanks~

                    ---oOo---

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nikeiphoros View Post
                    One of the best updates i've seen, Jagold. Now you have my attention; you might also have everybodys attention at the rate your going. I live the new music, and the overworlds are done at a high standard (I've never noticed it before) Obviously because of who made them, *wink* *wink* Nicolas

                    Good luck with more; I soon hope to see you fixing up the rest of the music..
                    I also hope for battle BG's
                    Eheheh... Well, yeah. Nicolas did a fine job, alright.
                    I don't think I'll be looking for other musics for a while, but who knows.

                    Thanks~

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dragonfirenightmare9 View Post
                    Awesome, theres a new forme of angeallen, this hack just keeps getting better and better Can't wait to see more.
                    Thanks~
                    And yeah, I need a new look of Angeallen so that I won't be having tons of comments that Angeallen's a Dragonair rip-off... :\

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by iKnow View Post
                    Hey Jagold, just wondering of Giratina Origin forme will be in the game?
                    Yep~
                    As well as it's Alternate Forme.
                    Same goes to Shaymin.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Number Prince View Post
                    To DJG: The new Music rocks! Keep up the good work!
                    Thanks~

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Dark_Myutsu View Post
                    another good hack from destinedjagold
                    Thanks~

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                    Oh boy this waiting is so cruel :D Djg awesome updates And with new form of Guardian of Heaven... It's great idea
                    Sorry about letting you all wait, though...

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by iandakidd View Post
                    Will d/p cries be in this game like rescue rangers?
                    I don't think so.
                    Probably. I think I still need to master how to insert cries properly...
                    If there was a cry changing tool, things would have been so easy.
                    PokeCryGui isn't a very nice tool...

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hassanalmarri View Post
                    U know , i think you have to change the battle music again
                    I hate that music which was in your new video

                    ao, please try to put better music but dont rap it from the old pokemon games

                    I want something Rocks! <<<<<<<<<<<< it's 2009

                    Go ahead bro you can be the best
                    Sorry if you don't like it...
                    But I think the music will be those for a while maybe until I can find a new replacement...

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by werdz View Post
                    is this normal im in the starter area and like the 4th pokemon i saw was a lvl 40 Felinar
                    yep.
                    that'z normal~

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Pokedra View Post
                    Good work DJG, looks much better then the last time I dropped by to take a look.

                    It'll look much better when you change the OW character and add on some new tiles.

                    Good work
                    Thanks~

                    ---oOo---


                    __________________


                    FC: 0061-1111-6462
                    TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                      #489    
                    Old April 7th, 2009 (4:08 AM).
                    Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                    Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                    The Faltine
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2008
                      Location: Slovenia
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 3,578
                      The trailer shows the promising quality of this hack. Good job!
                      __________________
                        #490    
                      Old April 7th, 2009 (5:24 AM).
                      Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
                      Mostly Dead
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2009
                      Location: Somewhere
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 1,098
                      Coool, I love Giratina's orgin forme and Shaymin's Sky forme, this makes it Even Better.

                      By the way, the new trailer is really Great.Too bad about the cries though.
                        #491    
                      Old April 7th, 2009 (6:32 PM).
                      wildarms001's Avatar
                      wildarms001 wildarms001 is offline
                      Random Supporter
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2007
                        Gender:
                        Posts: 269
                        wow i love the trailer DJ :) hmm just add little bit new grapics and your hack will be awesome :) hmm also i suggest you should try battlebackground :) anyweiz as alwys your hack looking great gudluck DJ :)
                        __________________

                          #492    
                        Old April 8th, 2009 (10:16 PM).
                        Wesley FG's Avatar
                        Wesley FG Wesley FG is offline
                        Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2008
                          Location: Brazil
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 338
                          destinedjagold
                          The trailer is really great, me of the great will of playing the new beta
                          the scripts and the history is fabulous, really surprising, the fakespokemons
                          that appear in the very beautiful healthy video and with quality graphic execelente,
                          I hope the new beta comes soon, and I have a pegunta for you,
                          Quest:
                          you this using the 25 empty slots to place the box of the characters' face,
                          or this using another method??
                          __________________
                          Kalos Demake Soon!!
                            #493    
                          Old April 8th, 2009 (10:33 PM).
                          jadengxfan's Avatar
                          jadengxfan jadengxfan is offline
                          Pokemon/Yugioh fan
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2008
                            Location: Romania
                            Gender:
                            Posts: 17
                            like the game is awesome
                            __________________
                            http://www.pokemon2fans4ever.webs.com
                              #494    
                            Old April 9th, 2009 (2:03 AM).
                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                            Memento Mori
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 14,504
                            Awesome Jagold truly awesome! Trailer looks fantastic. By the way will the fakemons be only legendary?
                            __________________
                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                              #495    
                            Old April 9th, 2009 (4:40 AM).
                            Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                            Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                            The Faltine
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2008
                              Location: Slovenia
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 3,578
                              So what are you going to do with the Freezing Script?
                              I can't wait for beta 2 or 3 or whatever it is...
                              __________________
                                #496    
                              Old April 9th, 2009 (6:24 AM).
                              destinedjagold's Avatar
                              destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                              Oh Hai Thar~
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: May 2007
                              Location: Philippines
                              Age: 27
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Careful
                              Posts: 8,573

                              Hello everyone.
                              I have been busy with life lately, but oh well...
                              I am sure you aren't interested to hear about it so...

                              Progress has been slow, but I finally finished scripting the first of the four mini-games.



                              This here's a mini-game similar to the Bug Catching Contest.
                              Though here, you'll be catching water-type POKéMON instead of bugs...

                              Oh, and I should be the first to start, that I didn't copied how the Bug Catching contest worked in Shiny Gold.
                              After I scripted the mini-game, I checked at how is the Bug Catching script in Shiny Gold looked and well, kinda the same but I didn't copied zel's Bug Catching contest.

                              With that done, three more mini-games will be scripted after I fix some tiny things in the first mini-game.

                              And then after those mini-games, I'll be fixing Low point Path's Freezing Scripts.

                              That would be all~

                              ---oOo---

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
                              The trailer shows the promising quality of this hack. Good job!
                              Thanks~

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by dragonfirenightmare9 View Post
                              Coool, I love Giratina's orgin forme and Shaymin's Sky forme, this makes it Even Better.

                              By the way, the new trailer is really Great.Too bad about the cries though.
                              Thanks and yeah...
                              I might ask for someone's help, though, but not so sure at the moment...

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by wildarms001 View Post
                              wow i love the trailer DJ hmm just add little bit new grapics and your hack will be awesome hmm also i suggest you should try battlebackground anyweiz as alwys your hack looking great gudluck DJ
                              thanks but I'm not really a graphics guy...
                              I guess I can ask zeikku for graphic changes.
                              oh, and Nicolas will do the Trainer Card.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Wesley FG View Post
                              destinedjagold
                              The trailer is really great, me of the great will of playing the new beta
                              the scripts and the history is fabulous, really surprising, the fakespokemons
                              that appear in the very beautiful healthy video and with quality graphic execelente,
                              I hope the new beta comes soon, and I have a pegunta for you,
                              Quest:
                              you this using the 25 empty slots to place the box of the characters' face,
                              or this using another method??
                              Um, thank you~
                              and no, I am not using the 25 free slots.
                              I don't know how to use those, anyways... :\

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by jadengxfan View Post
                              like the game is awesome
                              Thanks~

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                              Awesome Jagold truly awesome! Trailer looks fantastic. By the way will the fakemons be only legendary?
                              Thanks and no.
                              some will be legendaries, some are just ordinary, and some are rare but not legendaries.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
                              So what are you going to do with the Freezing Script?
                              I can't wait for beta 2 or 3 or whatever it is...
                              Simple...
                              I'm gonna cut that long map into bits and pieces... Seriously...

                              ---oOo---


                              __________________


                              FC: 0061-1111-6462
                              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                                #497    
                              Old April 9th, 2009 (9:20 AM).
                              Feraligatr master's Avatar
                              Feraligatr master Feraligatr master is offline
                              Im British you know!
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2004
                                Location: Jolly old England
                                Age: 25
                                Nature: Naive
                                Posts: 345
                                Wonderful updates as usual DJG, Im really looking foward to the finished product ^^

                                The Trailer was actually quite awsome also, so i will definatlly be keeping an eye on the progress of this hack more often than before.

                                Anyway I actually now am convinced that this one hack is alrady in league with several hacks that have been in production for far longer than this one, so yep cograts and good luck.

                                Also im really looking foward to what role Giritina actually has in this ^^
                                __________________
                                Proud supporter of:
                                Pokemon Shiny Gold
                                Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                                The Ruby Destiny Trilogy
                                Pokemon Light Platinum
                                  #498    
                                Old April 9th, 2009 (9:28 AM).
                                Ray Maverick's Avatar
                                Ray Maverick Ray Maverick is online now
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2009
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 3,352
                                It is very good,but why don't you change the tiles?
                                I hope you finish this soon!!

                                *Your hack,reign of legends,made me crazy about hacking,and thats exactly why i am here!Thank you.

                                ~Ray
                                __________________

                                *** Open Blue OOC ***
                                  #499    
                                Old April 9th, 2009 (9:41 AM).
                                Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
                                Mostly Dead
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2009
                                Location: Somewhere
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 1,098
                                This is turning out awesome! although the tiles arn't changed, but I can't expect you to be too devoted, I mean you have a life, but anyway your making progress, keep it up!
                                  #500    
                                Old April 10th, 2009 (12:42 AM). Edited April 10th, 2009 by Tropical Sunlight.
                                Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                                Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                                The Faltine
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                                  Location: Slovenia
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 3,578
                                  Looks nice.
                                  You know I like Water-type Pokemon, right?
                                  *Ahem* Florem Dex has 32 of them... (out of 151)
                                  Good luck!
                                  __________________
                                  Closed Thread

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:24 AM.