ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #751    
Old May 27th, 2009 (11:08 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
But DJG is even better! The Ruby Destiny series is better than the official games! Know why? Not only does it have better stories and better features, but it has EMOTION! Ruby Destiny MUST LIVE ON!!!
.
I absolutely agree with ya!
See djg? Ya cannot stop with RD series.
We all love your hacks and if ya stop we'll be crushed
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

Relevant Advertising!

  #752    
Old May 28th, 2009 (12:56 AM).
ryoko23 ryoko23 is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Gender:
    Posts: 1
    i cant play the game.. i downloaded the beta 2 version 3.1
    i patched it with ruby us rom
    then starting the game during the analyzing and unpacking success stuff.. its only a black screen.. waaaa ..why is that??
    i wanna play the game :D

    and is it near completion?? its a nice hack u know
      #753    
    Old May 28th, 2009 (3:06 AM).
    Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
    Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
    Starting anew...
       
      Join Date: Aug 2007
      Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 3,074
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ryoko23 View Post
      i cant play the game.. i downloaded the beta 2 version 3.1
      i patched it with ruby us rom
      then starting the game during the analyzing and unpacking success stuff.. its only a black screen.. waaaa ..why is that??
      i wanna play the game :D

      and is it near completion?? its a nice hack u know
      You probably have patching
      problems. The Hack worked just fine for me.

      And no, I don't think that LoG is near completion.
      __________________
      I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
        #754    
      Old May 28th, 2009 (5:47 AM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,503
      Maybe ya patched the wrong rom, djg said that ya have to patch Ruby with mugs intro (I hope xD)
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
        #755    
      Old May 28th, 2009 (6:48 AM).
      Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
      Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
      The Faltine
         
        Join Date: Mar 2008
        Location: Slovenia
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,578
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
        Maybe ya patched the wrong rom, djg said that ya have to patch Ruby with mugs intro (I hope xD)
        I didn't use the Mugs one and it worked in every hack DJG made! :D
        Including RR and RoL.
        __________________
          #756    
        Old May 28th, 2009 (1:57 PM).
        KieronGames KieronGames is offline
        May be more active
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2009
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 286
        Hey ummm DJG i have a question id there any time you face the dark organisation also is there any other guardians in the game
          #757    
        Old May 28th, 2009 (4:43 PM).
        Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
        Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
        Starting anew...
           
          Join Date: Aug 2007
          Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 3,074
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by destinedkieron View Post
          Hey! Ummm.... DJG, I have a question is there any time you face the Dark Organisation? Also, are there any other guardians in the game?
          Do you mean by Guradian Pokemon?
          If yes, then all of them are in.

          About the Dark Organisation, you'll face them many times.
          __________________
          I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
            #758    
          Old May 29th, 2009 (1:37 AM). Edited May 30th, 2009 by destinedjagold.
          KieronGames KieronGames is offline
          May be more active
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 286
          hey DJG how long does the beta 2 fixed last and i know the secret of VEXTRA FOREST you dont let anyone in because of a script in japenese on a sign
          p.s i used walk through walls

          ok that was wrong
          does anyone know where to get earthquake
            #759    
          Old May 30th, 2009 (3:01 AM).
          NatureKeeper NatureKeeper is offline
          No longer active here.
             
            Join Date: Jun 2008
            Location: Somewhere.
            Age: 19
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 1,234
            Ok, some replying before taking screenies for Shade Mew:

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
            Maybe ya patched the wrong rom, djg said that ya have to patch Ruby with mugs intro (I hope xD)
            That was for Rescue Rangers only...

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Number Prince View Post
            You probably have patching
            problems. The Hack worked just fine for me.

            And no, I don't think that LoG is near completion.
            Knowing Jagold, he'll be done in less than a month.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ryoko23 View Post
            i cant play the game.. i downloaded the beta 2 version 3.1
            i patched it with ruby us rom
            then starting the game during the analyzing and unpacking success stuff.. its only a black screen.. waaaa ..why is that??
            i wanna play the game :D

            and is it near completion?? its a nice hack u know
            I believe not. He still has Johto, the rest of Hevah...

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
            I didn't use the Mugs one and it worked in every hack DJG made! :D
            Including RR and RoL.
            Me too! However, I discovered some problems.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by destinedkieron View Post
            hey DJG how long does the beta 2 fixed last and i know the secret of VEXTRA FOREST you dont let anyone in because of a script in japenese on a sign
            p.s i used walk through walls
            Cheating in games makes people treat you like a rookie. Take this as an advice.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by destinedkieron View Post
            ok that was wrong
            does anyone know where to get earthquake
            It's not released in LOG yet...
              #760    
            Old May 30th, 2009 (5:24 AM).
            KieronGames KieronGames is offline
            May be more active
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 286
            my first message was wrong soon your aloud in VEXTRA FOREST and the japenese is a glitch and i dont need earthquake i beat the 4th gym but here my question:
            When you want to play a new beta and you have your save file but dont want to start again...how do you play off from where you ended
            p.s. i beat beta 2 fixed YAY
              #761    
            Old May 30th, 2009 (5:49 AM).
            NatureKeeper NatureKeeper is offline
            No longer active here.
               
              Join Date: Jun 2008
              Location: Somewhere.
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 1,234
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by destinedkieron View Post
              my first message was wrong soon your aloud in VEXTRA FOREST and the japenese is a glitch and i dont need earthquake i beat the 4th gym but here my question:
              When you want to play a new beta and you have your save file but dont want to start again...how do you play off from where you ended
              p.s. i beat beta 2 fixed YAY
              Simple. If the new beta is named (LoGBeta3), rename the save file to (LoGbeta3.sav).

              Pretty simple :D.
                #762    
              Old May 30th, 2009 (7:22 AM).
              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
              Memento Mori
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 14,503
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by NatureKeeper View Post
              Knowing Jagold, he'll be done in less than a month.
              Lol :D but if he made it it'd be totally awesome!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by NatureKeeper View Post
              rename the save file to (LoGbeta3.sav).
              Or the 1/2/3... sgm file ya might mention

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by NatureKeeper View Post
              That was for Rescue Rangers only...
              Oh I see...
              __________________
              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                #763    
              Old May 30th, 2009 (8:03 AM). Edited May 30th, 2009 by Christos.
              Crosell's Avatar
              Crosell Crosell is offline
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2006
                Location: Netherlands
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 654
                DjG I really like the new pallete you use for Log!
                Dont you think this newer pallete might be usefull for the other 2 hacks you made!?
                __________________

                I'll make a man out of you!
                  #764    
                Old May 30th, 2009 (11:15 AM). Edited May 30th, 2009 by Christos.
                KieronGames KieronGames is offline
                May be more active
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2009
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 286
                huff...........i am never coming here again i will come back after my holiday
                thanks ALOT MODERATORS IM 9 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I WAS NEARLY IN TEARS JUST A MOMENT AGO

                you mods should be a little bit nicer to 9 year olds
                  #765    
                Old May 30th, 2009 (11:18 AM). Edited May 30th, 2009 by Christos.
                Christos's Avatar
                Christos Christos is offline
                • Moderator
                • Battle Server Staff
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2006
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Serious
                Posts: 6,403
                Nine year olds can read, so it doesn't make any difference. Please read the rules and make proper posts instead of spamming here and getting your posts deleted.

                By the way, if you're having problems or questions, you're free to PM me instead of spamming in this thread, thank you. :3
                __________________

                A Pokemon that is discriminated!
                Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
                  #766    
                Old May 30th, 2009 (11:49 AM).
                masterman2332's Avatar
                masterman2332 masterman2332 is offline
                something
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                  Location: somewhere
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 45
                  Nice updates jagold i can't wait for beta 3
                  __________________
                  it cool to be grass
                    #767    
                  Old May 30th, 2009 (12:22 PM).
                  Elliyana's Avatar
                  Elliyana Elliyana is offline
                  フラン
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2009
                    Location: 何処でも
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 2
                    Thank you very much for providing the screenshots of your progress, DestinedJaGold. They're like wonderful teasers, and makes me want to play it all the more! I've been lurking around your thread for a while, but I really should have posted this sooner!

                    I can't wait to play Beta 3 when you release it, as I'm itching to find out what happens next! No hurries though, so take as long as you'd like! Also kind of curious to see how the character development progresses with our rivals, especially Light, and Claire. Please keep up the great work ♥

                    also... psst--- thank you for using the Gab images, I feel so honored! (Oh yeah, is the... recent sprite alright? I hope it isn't scary!) And also to Cierra, I'd never thought I'd find another fan of Yakusoku no Chi: Riviera. Though, Ledah is still my all time fave character! XD
                      #768    
                    Old May 30th, 2009 (1:22 PM).
                    KieronGames KieronGames is offline
                    May be more active
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: May 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 286
                    yeah i would like to say the screenies are great!
                    but Patty in prison i thought you liked girls XD!
                    also what beta is the imprisoning in?
                    please reply A.S.A.P
                      #769    
                    Old May 30th, 2009 (1:53 PM).
                    roudon's Avatar
                    roudon roudon is offline
                    Legend Breeder
                       
                      Join Date: May 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 3
                      the ruby destiny seris is the best you do the best job of any person i mean making original sprites for rescue rangers it was just neat.
                        #770    
                      Old May 30th, 2009 (3:37 PM).
                      destinedjagold's Avatar
                      destinedjagold destinedjagold is online now
                      Oh Hai Thar~
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: May 2007
                      Location: Philippines
                      Age: 27
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 8,568
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Crosell View Post
                      DjG I really like the new pallete you use for Log!
                      Dont you think this newer pallete might be usefull for the other 2 hacks you made!?
                      Thanks Crossy~
                      Yeah, I think the current pallete would be nice in my recent hacks but... :\
                      I think this pallete will be for LoG only, I guess...

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by masterman2332 View Post
                      Nice updates jagold i can't wait for beta 3
                      Um... Thanks.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Elliyana View Post
                      Thank you very much for providing the screenshots of your progress, DestinedJaGold. They're like wonderful teasers, and makes me want to play it all the more! I've been lurking around your thread for a while, but I really should have posted this sooner!

                      I can't wait to play Beta 3 when you release it, as I'm itching to find out what happens next! No hurries though, so take as long as you'd like! Also kind of curious to see how the character development progresses with our rivals, especially Light, and Claire. Please keep up the great work ♥

                      also... psst--- thank you for using the Gab images, I feel so honored! (Oh yeah, is the... recent sprite alright? I hope it isn't scary!) And also to Cierra, I'd never thought I'd find another fan of Yakusoku no Chi: Riviera. Though, Ledah is still my all time fave character! XD
                      Ah! So you're finally here and made an appearance!
                      Welcome to the world of craziness...

                      Well, thanks, but I really should thank you for letting me use Gabby. <3
                      As you can see, you made addicted to Gabby...

                      Recent sprite?
                      Was it Diana? If so, then that one wasn't scary. It was fine.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by destinedkieron View Post
                      yeah i would like to say the screenies are great!
                      but Patty in prison i thought you liked girls XD!
                      also what beta is the imprisoning in?
                      please reply A.S.A.P
                      Well, what can I say?
                      She were captured...

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by roudon View Post
                      the ruby destiny seris is the best you do the best job of any person i mean making original sprites for rescue rangers it was just neat.
                      Thanks~
                      __________________


                      FC: 0061-1111-6462
                      TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                        #771    
                      Old May 30th, 2009 (5:09 PM).
                      poddish's Avatar
                      poddish poddish is offline
                      Spirit Of Radio
                         
                        Join Date: May 2008
                        Location: Earth
                        Posts: 234
                        Well, if you're including all of johto (by expanding your rom, I assume) Is Gento (from rol) in too? That was my favorite region you made (so far). What about Kanto? Also, with a hack this big, I'm assuming you found out how to make the unused (and gender specific) fly spots usable somehow. (By that, I mean the ones inside the trainer's house, the 2 in little root, and the one in southern island). Also, who is remaking rol? Sorry 'bout all the questions
                        __________________
                        I believe children are the future.
                        As such, we can do whatever we want, and in the future, when it's time to clean up our mess, they will have to do it for us.
                          #772    
                        Old May 30th, 2009 (11:49 PM).
                        kadish kadish is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2009
                          Posts: 2
                          Can someone help me?
                          Im pretty much stuck in Pkmn LoG...


                          ~~~May Contain Spoilers~~~
                          I have 5 Badges and i just passed the Angeallen kidnapping event..
                          I dont know what to do now
                          I found HMs : Surf , Cut and rock smash and i cant seem to find Fly D:


                          P.S - destinedjagold I already finished Reign of Legends ,
                          and I gotta say your hacks have much better storys then the original games.
                            #773    
                          Old May 30th, 2009 (11:53 PM).
                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                          Memento Mori
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 14,503
                          That's end of beta
                          Ya can train if ya want. But nothing more will happen
                          __________________
                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                            #774    
                          Old May 31st, 2009 (12:01 AM).
                          KieronGames KieronGames is offline
                          May be more active
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: May 2009
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 286
                          what the!
                          if RoL was sat in GENTO but ANGELLEAN in HEVAH I remeber seeing it in GENTO???
                            #775    
                          Old May 31st, 2009 (12:04 AM).
                          kadish kadish is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2009
                            Posts: 2
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                            That's end of beta
                            Ya can train if ya want. But nothing more will happen
                            Oh okay so that explains why every possible surfing spot is covered with rocks :X

                            Is there a date for the continue to come?
                            theres no way i can use the same save for the continue somehow right?
                            Closed Thread

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:34 AM.