ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1176    
Old December 31st, 2009 (5:08 PM).
chrunch chrunch is offline
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,349

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Thanks. Do ya mind telling me where that is?
It's in Green Leaf, as soon as you enter, turn right.

__________________


Relevant Advertising!

  #1177    
Old December 31st, 2009 (5:50 PM).
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
Starting anew...
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 3,066

    It's sad to hear that your brother downloaded a virus.
    If I were you, I would hit and yell at him.

    __________________

    I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.

      #1178    
    Old December 31st, 2009 (8:35 PM).
    NatureKeeper NatureKeeper is offline
    No longer active here.
       
      Join Date: Jun 2008
      Location: Somewhere.
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hasty
      Posts: 1,233

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
      Advance Happy New Year everyone...! :D
      Hope y'all had a wonderful year, and ready to face a new year. :3

      Anyways, small -bad- news, pipz. I've been busy with real life that I didn't notice my little bro downloading/installing games like Tomb Raider and other shooting games, never realizing that he downloaded a virus, and as the day goes by, my computer started to slow until it took 5-7 minutes to even sense a mouse click, and I had no choice but to reformat.

      I lost everything including Rescue Rangers remake. Ah well... H2O Turquoise still has the latest beta.

      Now onto the replies~

      Oh man..

      You should have used the Anti-Virus...

      You lost a script...

      Life of Guardians + Rescue Rangers...

      I wanted the new and improved Rescue Rangers... Oh well..

        #1179    
      Old January 1st, 2010 (12:27 AM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,494

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by NatureKeeper View Post
      I wanted the new and improved Rescue Rangers... Oh well..
      I don't know if djg made any more progress but last time we talked about it he only made the map for the intro

      And by the way... Djg did you somehow edit the version H2O has?
      Or it's really the latest version?

      __________________

      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List

        #1180    
      Old January 1st, 2010 (4:34 AM).
      Regi trainer's Avatar
      Regi trainer Regi trainer is offline
         
        Join Date: Dec 2009
        Location: Hoenn
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 71

        This hack looks so good, maybe your best yet but most of all what i love about it is the encounters with legendary pokemon, which brings me to my next question is gabrieleon a legendary or just another fakemon?

          #1181    
        Old January 1st, 2010 (7:07 AM).
        Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
        Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
        The Faltine
           
          Join Date: Mar 2008
          Location: Slovenia
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 3,572

          Jagold... I don't know how to say this...

          You know yesterday was New Year's eve, right? Well, somebody kindly listened to AC/DC on Youtube. After that, the computer wouldn't shut down, so I had to unplug it. Now it won't turn on again... I'm really really really so sorry. I hope service guy can revive at least the ROM.
          Please don't be angry.

          __________________

            #1182    
          Old January 1st, 2010 (7:46 AM).
          hack99 hack99 is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Gender:
            Posts: 71

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by H2O Turquoise View Post
            Jagold... I don't know how to say this...

            You know yesterday was New Year's eve, right? Well, somebody kindly listened to AC/DC on Youtube. After that, the computer wouldn't shut down, so I had to unplug it. Now it won't turn on again... I'm really really really so sorry. I hope service guy can revive at least the ROM.
            Please don't be angry.

            Dang! That means Life Of Guardians ends at beta 4 and now it will never be finished and that means no more ruby destiny! Why! Why did this have to happen to ruby destiny ever since rescue rangers. Why!? *being very upset that life of guardians will never be finished*

              #1183    
            Old January 1st, 2010 (8:07 AM).
            SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
            SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
            /)^3^(\
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Oct 2007
            Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 1,012

            Don't stop believing. Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians will be finished, he has to use Beta 4 and continuing to do what he normally did to the point he was during New Year's. With alot of time an effort and a new computer (I think), DJG can get it finshed, as long as he isn't rushed. I believe in you DestinedJagold!

            __________________

            Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.

              #1184    
            Old January 1st, 2010 (9:42 AM).
            destinedjagold's Avatar
            destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
            Oh Hai Thar~
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 8,522

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
            Oh... bad bro :/
            At least water is our savior but I feel bad about RR :/
            Well hope everything's gonna be good soon

            RR hadn't really had any big updates. I can do what I had on RR again if I can make time.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by hack99 View Post
            Aw man. I thought you were going to have to start all over to beta 1. Its a good thing H20 Turquoise had it for backup. Well anyway, you could've just downloaded Norton for your computer. It can find computer viruses. You just should've downloaded that on your computer. Hope you finish soon!

            The thing is, after the computer logs on, it takes forever to load everything. =/

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
            It's in Green Leaf, as soon as you enter, turn right.

            I see. I'll try and remember that.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
            It's sad to hear that your brother downloaded a virus.
            If I were you, I would hit and yell at him.

            Meh... He's darn cute and I can't hurt a darn cute face. :3

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by NatureKeeper View Post
            Oh man..

            You should have used the Anti-Virus...

            You lost a script...

            Life of Guardians + Rescue Rangers...

            I wanted the new and improved Rescue Rangers... Oh well..

            Don't worry. if I can still make time, I can make a new RR.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
            I don't know if djg made any more progress but last time we talked about it he only made the map for the intro

            And by the way... Djg did you somehow edit the version H2O has?
            Or it's really the latest version?

            H2o Turquoise has, or rather had the latest version.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Regi trainer View Post
            This hack looks so good, maybe your best yet but most of all what i love about it is the encounters with legendary pokemon, which brings me to my next question is gabrieleon a legendary or just another fakemon?

            Thanks.
            Gabrieleon is a legendary.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by H2O Turquoise View Post
            Jagold... I don't know how to say this...

            You know yesterday was New Year's eve, right? Well, somebody kindly listened to AC/DC on Youtube. After that, the computer wouldn't shut down, so I had to unplug it. Now it won't turn on again... I'm really really really so sorry. I hope service guy can revive at least the ROM.
            Please don't be angry.

            Meh... I guess my new year started with bad luck... :\
            Aw well.

            It would sound as though the problem's on your computer's power supply, if it won't turn on. If it still does turn on, and only shows nothing but a black screen, then it has something to do with your mother board.

            Anyways, don't worry. It's not like it's your fault.
            I am guessing I still have a copy on my flash drive back home.
            I am currently on our 'vacation' home on holidays. =/

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by hack99 View Post
            Dang! That means Life Of Guardians ends at beta 4 and now it will never be finished and that means no more ruby destiny! Why! Why did this have to happen to ruby destiny ever since rescue rangers. Why!? *being very upset that life of guardians will never be finished*

            Erm...
            Not really... =/

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
            Don't stop believing. Pokemon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians will be finished, he has to use Beta 4 and continuing to do what he normally did to the point he was during New Year's. With alot of time an effort and a new computer (I think), DJG can get it finshed, as long as he isn't rushed. I believe in you DestinedJagold!

            That's not really what I had in mind but that is a good back-up plan.

            __________________



            FC: 0061-1111-6462
            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

              #1185    
            Old January 1st, 2010 (10:40 AM).
            hack99 hack99 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2009
              Gender:
              Posts: 71

              Whew! Thank God! I thought you would never finish it like to rescue rangers and H20 Turquois lost life of guardians because of his computer problem which made me think no more ruby destiny! I just hope you finish all ruby destinys before they become permanetly lost. And someday, I want to help you finish life of guardians. I could help on sundays maybe. But not on weekdays and saturday. Weekdays, I have school. And I have karate on saturday. But maybe I could join the hacking team now. But I can only help when I can. What I can do is do anything only using advance map. And I can maybe help tommorow with you agree. Not today because I am a little busy. So can I join your hacking team? I will try the best I can if you let me join. If I also join, I will try to work on the hack when i have time.

                #1186    
              Old January 1st, 2010 (2:55 PM).
              ShadowForce_G's Avatar
              ShadowForce_G ShadowForce_G is offline
              Endless learning...
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2009
                Location: Emerald of the Equator
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 89

                Oh, the bad thing happened to Ruby Destiny. I also got virus three days ago, I downloaded the fake hacking tools from someone from youtube and when I open it, my computer restart itself, and it doesn't allow me to start Windows and to install Windows again...

                You patient even the bad news comes from H20 Turquoise...

                You said "you are 'guessing' you still have the copy". I hope you still have it.

                Happy holidays...

                  #1187    
                Old January 1st, 2010 (3:25 PM).
                hack99 hack99 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                  Gender:
                  Posts: 71

                  No! This keeps happening ever since new years eve. Its a good thing I am using a mac. It teels me if there is a virus in the file I am downlopaded and is a virus scanner itself. Next time, please use mac pc users. viruses has been going on with this hack ever since new years eve.

                    #1188    
                  Old January 1st, 2010 (3:41 PM).
                  monkeyboi's Avatar
                  monkeyboi monkeyboi is offline
                  Pokemon hack/game player
                     
                    Join Date: May 2008
                    Posts: 302

                    I don't think there are any Mac hacking tools (may be wrong) anyways wasn't New Years Eve like yesterday? Also many people don't have the money to just go by a brand new mac computer anyway.

                    __________________



                    -If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

                    What am I up to currently?
                    Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it

                      #1189    
                    Old January 1st, 2010 (4:23 PM). Edited January 1st, 2010 by ~Poke~.
                    ~Poke~'s Avatar
                    ~Poke~ ~Poke~ is offline
                    Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2007
                      Location: On the moon
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 331

                      Hack99, many things can do that. Windows 7 and Vista like to tell you whenever anything happens on your computer, and ask you if you want it to happen. Even when you rename a file... No virus is gonna get past that.

                      I'm sorry to hear of this loss of data, but my one comfort is that there's more to play than there was last time I checked. (That was probably around May though...)

                      Oh, H2O, could your problem be a broken power button? It sounds pretty simple, but I know someone who got that...

                      __________________

                      I refuse to enter a battle of the wits with you,
                      it's against my morals to attack an unarmed person.

                        #1190    
                      Old January 1st, 2010 (4:53 PM).
                      jay_Llorente jay_Llorente is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 2

                        Is it possible to capture Felinar in the game?

                          #1191    
                        Old January 1st, 2010 (5:25 PM).
                        monkeyboi's Avatar
                        monkeyboi monkeyboi is offline
                        Pokemon hack/game player
                           
                          Join Date: May 2008
                          Posts: 302

                          I think Djagold will have an event with that somewhere in the game (either that or that guy who want it will get it after you get your legendary Pokemon)

                          __________________



                          -If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

                          What am I up to currently?
                          Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it

                            #1192    
                          Old January 1st, 2010 (5:29 PM).
                          hack99 hack99 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                            Gender:
                            Posts: 71

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by jay_Llorente View Post
                            Is it possible to capture Felinar in the game?

                            If you use cheat codes like get a lot of master balls and do the event when felinar appears, then yes. But if you don't, then no. On its last beta, it might be catchable.

                              #1193    
                            Old January 2nd, 2010 (12:23 AM).
                            Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                            Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                            Memento Mori
                            • Gold Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 14,494

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by hack99 View Post
                            If you use cheat codes like get a lot of master balls and do the event when felinar appears, then yes. But if you don't, then no. On its last beta, it might be catchable.
                            It's useless to capture that Felinar.
                            It just knows Roar, nothing more.

                            __________________

                            ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                            Anime List | PSN Trophy List

                              #1194    
                            Old January 2nd, 2010 (1:49 AM).
                            NatureKeeper NatureKeeper is offline
                            No longer active here.
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2008
                              Location: Somewhere.
                              Age: 19
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Hasty
                              Posts: 1,233

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by H2O Turquoise View Post
                              Jagold... I don't know how to say this...

                              You know yesterday was New Year's eve, right? Well, somebody kindly listened to AC/DC on Youtube. After that, the computer wouldn't shut down, so I had to unplug it. Now it won't turn on again... I'm really really really so sorry. I hope service guy can revive at least the ROM.
                              Please don't be angry.

                              ... Damn 2010.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

                              RR hadn't really had any big updates. I can do what I had on RR again if I can make time.

                              Considering your inserted all tiles and pallettes, no it ain't.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                              Meh... He's darn cute and I can't hurt a darn cute face. :3

                              Correction : Kindly ask your brother to virus scan anything he downloads from now on. :D

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                              H2o Turquoise has, or rather had the latest version.

                              It is still in his hard drive, so if he moved it to another PC, i think Life of Guradians is not Death of Guardians yet..

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                              It would sound as though the problem's on your computer's power supply, if it won't turn on. If it still does turn on, and only shows nothing but a black screen, then it has something to do with your mother board.

                              Anyways, don't worry. It's not like it's your fault.
                              I am guessing I still have a copy on my flash drive back home.
                              I am currently on our 'vacation' home on holidays. =/

                              Good Luck with that, because I think you did a lot on vacation.=, which means I might see you miss a lot of work.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                              That's not really what I had in mind but that is a good back-up plan.

                              It is :D

                              As for me : I didn't play LoG yet.

                              I am busy with life and my hacks lately.

                              There is a color formatting error in thias post, btw.

                              EDIT 2 : Almost forgot:

                              Life of Guardians was age-rated by my team and me. It got:

                              E for Everyone by Rom-Hack Rating Board.

                              Gratz

                                #1195    
                              Old January 2nd, 2010 (7:34 AM).
                              Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                              Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                              The Faltine
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2008
                                Location: Slovenia
                                Age: 21
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 3,572

                                Don't worry guys, it's not over yet. I think...
                                If I lose the ROM I'll change my avatar to a grave, but I don't think that'll happen.

                                __________________

                                  #1196    
                                Old January 2nd, 2010 (12:40 PM).
                                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                Memento Mori
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 14,494

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by H2O Turquoise View Post
                                Don't worry guys, it's not over yet. I think...
                                If I lose the ROM I'll change my avatar to a grave, but I don't think that'll happen.
                                OMG send it to someone responsible before something happens again :O

                                __________________

                                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                Anime List | PSN Trophy List

                                  #1197    
                                Old January 2nd, 2010 (5:16 PM).
                                FinalCourse FinalCourse is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2010
                                  Posts: 2

                                  Where can I download the complete series of pokemon ruby destiny?

                                    #1198    
                                  Old January 2nd, 2010 (6:33 PM).
                                  Pika_Pika_Chu's Avatar
                                  Pika_Pika_Chu Pika_Pika_Chu is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                                    Location: Brazil. yeah actually I'm LIVING here. I'm american >.<
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Naughty
                                    Posts: 46

                                    This is a very great game! Your ideas are super great, and I am a fan of your games! They rock!

                                    I think I will make your game a fanbar, would you like one?
                                    If yes, I would be pleased to do, even if I am not so Talented!

                                    My Rate: 5 STARS
                                    Why five stars: This game is creative, the story is not a classic one, the game is not very simple, and the game is TOTALLY FUN!

                                    My Feedback: Your game does not need any changes
                                    Why: I think it is perfect. If you want my tip, here it is: use less script. I tested this one and I noticed it has a few many scripts, but its still fun to play!!!

                                    __________________

                                    ^~^

                                      #1199    
                                    Old January 2nd, 2010 (7:58 PM).
                                    jay_Llorente jay_Llorente is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2009
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2

                                      Amazing game. I never played Rescue Rangers or Reign of Legends, but this one just makes me say wow.

                                        #1200    
                                      Old January 4th, 2010 (5:43 PM).
                                      alinadivine alinadivine is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2010
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Posts: 1

                                        Hello, I know this 'thread' is incredibly old, but what is an ips file? And how do you open it? If anyone would care to elaborate me on that, I would be forever thankful (:

                                        Closed Thread
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:28 AM.