The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Stage
Roleplay Discussion Thread

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2012 (3:22 PM).
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Well, at least the nominating period lasts a couple of weeks, so I'll have time to observe/lurk/nominate/etc. :3

I... noticed. xD

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 14th, 2012 (3:39 PM).
Arrest this man

Haha as far as I've seen there seems to be a high demand for mentors who can help out in Emulation. I wish I could help out in that, but I quit Emulation as soon as I started RPing. xD

Anyways, I had originally decided to stay away from the RPAs this time... but I guess I could vote. Probably.
    Old May 14th, 2012 (4:07 PM).
    »Crossing worlds«
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
    @Rokusasu: That's very interesting. PS & I are also fans of Kingdom Hearts! Actually, PS was planning some time later in the weeks that she's gonna post a Kingdom Hearts RP. She & I will both GM the RP, so I think we can get it in soon/now. Roxas is my favorite character!

The RPAs have started huh. Let the voting commence! :3

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
    ~Dia+RS~
    Old May 14th, 2012 (4:09 PM).
    • Crystal Tier
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
    I'm too much of an RP noob to vote yet, maybe next quarter.

I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
    Old May 14th, 2012 (5:02 PM).
    part time demon hunter
    • Crystal Tier

Like I said, you really don't have to be a long time or an 'experienced' roleplayer to nominate. There are specific categories, like best rookie and most improved for those who haven't been here to long.

you can also just nominate specific categories if you don't wanna nominate in certain sections. We like to make this a fun thing!!
    Old May 14th, 2012 (5:45 PM). Edited May 15th, 2012 by Satan.EXE.
    King of the Hell

Starting my new supernova, I want to also clean my 'track record' of failed RPs. If what people are telling me is correct, the reason for so few sign ups is a lack of interest. I am really going to put effort into my Roleplays, so that they don't turn out like that.

Speaking of which, I had an idea that I feel I should interest check before I even consider.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ

Kanto is in chaos. A new, and completely unidentified organization has been rumored to be the cause, though no one really knows. An invisible virus has spread, contaminating every water source. It's effects are most sinister, causing all humans infected by its cruel germs to become mentally unstable. The peak of insanity is reached within five minutes of contamination, or less. The infected gain supernatural abilities, at the cost of any sanity they previously had. Their powers seem to be based off of Pokemon attacks, and vary depending on the person. Madness and Power have never mixed well together. These new metahumans have become unsatisfied with water and food, instead aiming specifically for a new meal: Pokemon flesh and Pokemon blood. the metahumans have been known to even kill each other over their new lifestyle choice, fighting endlessly for food. The human population is steadily decreasing, while the Pokemon population is nearly wiped out.

You play as a Pokemon, who is somehow still alive in this apocalyptic world. Your choices are your own. Some Pokemon are off in search of answers, or maybe even some solution to this horrible outbreak. Others simply run and hide, or fight for survival. Whatever your plan, you'd better watch your back.
      Old May 14th, 2012 (5:55 PM).
      »Crossing worlds«
      • Crystal Tier

Why do I have the feeling that I'm never important & that I'll never win any kind of RPA...

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
      ~Dia+RS~
      Old May 14th, 2012 (6:00 PM).
      • Crystal Tier
      • Crystal Tier

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
      Why do I have the feeling that I'm never important & that I'll never win any kind of RPA...
      Well, with that mindset, that's how things'll be. Stop downing yourself and just do your best to get better.

Old May 14th, 2012 (6:07 PM).
      King of the Hell

Quote:
        You are important Daiasan! Stop doubting yourself and try to improve! machomuu is helping PinkSapphire by critiquing her posts so that she can improve! Why don't you do that? I might help critique you, considering I have the time.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
        Well, with that mindset, that's how things'll be. Stop downing yourself and just do your best to get better.
        This is fun and all... But can I get some feedback on my interest check?
        Old May 14th, 2012 (6:09 PM).
        ☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
        • Gold Tier

Nature: Sassy
        So, the RPA's are up, Anyways, here's the plot of my Adveture Time RP I've been working on. I am just checking if you would join it... =3 Here's is the storyline....

And here is the link to the Wikipedia page...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by gunnerpow7
        30 years after the series, a lot has changed in The Land of Ooo. Here’s what happened so far. It seems that the Ice King’s fanfiction was true. Well, except for the storyline. It seems that there is a Land of Aaa and the beings there are gender-opposite to the ones in Ooo. Princess Bubblegum became queen, 12 years later, as she bore a new heiress to the throne. Queen Bubblegum named her daughter, Gumdrop. No one except Queen Bubblegum knew who the father was. Marceline, now 1,030 years old, still looked 19. She currently lives at her old house, which is the Tree Fort. Lumpy Space Princess finally managed to find herself a new boyfriend. Coincidentally, her new boyfriend is Lumpy Space Prince, in the Land of Aaa. Tree Trunks, now old and weary, decided to retire her business as an Apple Pie baker. Cinnamon Bun, although somewhat idiotic and humorous, was promoted by Queen Bubblegum, to be a messenger to and fro from The Land of Ooo and Aaa. Jake and Lady Rainicorn are happily married and they are the proud parents of 1 rainbow dog named Steve, and 1 orange Rainicorn named Princess Oranicorn. And last, but not the least, Ooo’s greatest hero, Finn, is missing for a month now.

Your task is to find Finn...
        So... How about it?

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
        Old May 14th, 2012 (6:18 PM).
        Proto (Not the *****)

Nature: Naughty
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
          I agree on Rokusasu here. WestsideConnection's idea sounds interesting though - if it is carried out by a devoted GM. Because I think it would need a GM, regardless if there would be actual sign ups or not.

As for the system of not letting people post until they've gotten "good enough", I couldn't be more against it. Rather than be intimidating against new roleplayers, veterans should help out new players and encourage them to improve by trying for real instead of being pushed away to some newbie section. Then again, I don't think anyone here is downright intimidating now :3

Also, I need to think more about that, Roxas. Show, not tell...
          That is the thing involving such a project, a dedicated GM. (Continuing on with describing PTA) Someone who knows the ropes and is willing to give pointers. If there is such a person who is willing to devote to such a project, the RP would turn out very well.
          Old May 14th, 2012 (7:43 PM).
          See You Space Cowboy
          • Silver Tier

Quote:
          Because it's true.

I would like to formally withdraw myself once more from any voting in the member awards, including Best Roleplayer, Best Game Master, Best Sign-Up Writer, and any of the others. Please give others a chance to win.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
          Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak
          Old May 14th, 2012 (7:56 PM).
          King of the Hell

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
            Because it's true.

I would like to formally withdraw myself once more from any voting in the member awards, including Best Roleplayer, Best Game Master, Best Sign-Up Writer, and any of the others. Please give others a chance to win.
            That was the most polite and not vein thing I've ever seen in my entire life... Like, over 9000 times.

__

Also... Can I PLEASE get some feedback to this idea? It might be my next RP, if it finds an interested audience.

Quote:
            Kanto is in chaos. A new, and completely unidentified organization has been rumored to be the cause, though no one really knows. An invisible virus has spread, contaminating every water source. It's effects are most sinister, causing all humans infected by its cruel germs to become mentally unstable. The peak of insanity is reached within five minutes of contamination, or less. The infected gain supernatural abilities, at the cost of any sanity they previously had. Their powers seem to be based off of Pokemon attacks, and vary depending on the person. Madness and Power have never mixed well together. These new metahumans have become unsatisfied with water and food, instead aiming specifically for a new meal: Pokemon flesh and Pokemon blood. the metahumans have been known to even kill each other over their new lifestyle choice, fighting endlessly for food. The human population is steadily decreasing, while the Pokemon population is nearly wiped out.

You play as a Pokemon, who is somehow still alive in this apocalyptic world. Your choices are your own. Some Pokemon are off in search of answers, or maybe even some solution to this horrible outbreak. Others simply run and hide, or fight for survival. Whatever your plan, you'd better watch your back.
            Old May 14th, 2012 (8:01 PM).
            Proto (Not the *****)

Nature: Naughty
              Quote:
              Because it's true.

Now I'm fresh out of who to vote for.. Jk, I can make decisions now.

@ 徳清アキオ: I like the idea, I believe it could work.

I'm not even going to reply to any moping anymore.
              Old May 14th, 2012 (8:10 PM). Edited May 14th, 2012 by Rose Quartz.
              be prepared for the biggest change

Nature: Brave
                Akio-kun- looks cool i would join that

EDIT: akio-kun- thank you for nominating me in the RPA's
                Old May 14th, 2012 (11:05 PM).
                part time demon hunter
                • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
                So... How about it?
                NEEDS MORE STUPID.

I'm serious, Adventure Time is stupid. It needs more ridiculous notions. I thought it said Princess Bubblegum and Marceline had a child together which I thought was great until I read it again.

RIDICULOUS NOTIONS. YES. GO.
                Old May 15th, 2012 (1:08 AM).
                Arrest this man

Quote:
                  Lol I'm pretty sure something like this isn't allowed.

@Zerin (Gah, cba to c&p those japanese chars): It sounds like a good ol' fashioned zombie RP. I'm interested, not sure I'll join but I am definitely interested in seeing where this will go. Is it something similar to Resident Evil?
                  Old May 15th, 2012 (2:44 AM).
                  • Crystal Tier
                  • Crystal Tier

Yeah, it's like a zombie RP that was made specifically with kinemortaphobics (such as myself) in mind. So yeah, it does sound interesting. Also, I like the fact that you play as pokemon rather than humans in this "human vs superhuman vs nature" type scenario.

Old May 15th, 2012 (4:15 AM).
                  Scientist Salarian

I was lurking during last summer (mwahahahahahaha) and I remember there being a zombie Pokémon RP (the GM was a Munchlax XD). I'm pretty sure it died after the first couple of pages though.

Old May 15th, 2012 (4:18 AM).
                    impossible girl
                    • Super Moderator
                    • Platinum Tier

Nature: Naive
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rokusasu View Post
                    I was lurking during last summer (mwahahahahahaha) and I remember there being a zombie Pokémon RP (the GM was a Munchlax XD). I'm pretty sure it died after the first couple of pages though.
                    That was Zeph., I believe. It sounds like him ;p I think that RP went quite well. Until it died.

adventure seeker ☆ ★ ★ super moderator
                    Old May 15th, 2012 (4:32 AM). Edited May 15th, 2012 by gunnerpow7.
                    ☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
                    • Gold Tier

Nature: Sassy
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
                    NEEDS MORE STUPID.

I'm serious, Adventure Time is stupid. It needs more ridiculous notions. I thought it said Princess Bubblegum and Marceline had a child together which I thought was great until I read it again.

RIDICULOUS NOTIONS. YES. GO.
                    Well, it is hard for me to come up with a good storyline/plot with all the stupidity of Adventure Time still intact. Tbh, I was kinda going in on an Adventure Time RP that has a more serious tone. STUPIDITY of A.T. + An RP = Bad storyline. I just can't get a good storyline with all of the stupidity and ridiculous notions in it.. I'm more of a serious GM though... =/

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
                    Old May 15th, 2012 (5:35 AM).
                    King of the Hell

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by WestsideConnection View Post

@ 徳清アキオ: I like the idea, I believe it could work.
                      +1!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
                      Akio-kun- looks cool :) i would join that ^^

EDIT: akio-kun- thank you for nominating me in the RPA's :)
                      +1! You deserved it, or at least i thought so.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post

Lol I'm pretty sure something like this isn't allowed.

@Zerin (Gah, cba to c&p those japanese chars): It sounds like a good ol' fashioned zombie RP. I'm interested, not sure I'll join but I am definitely interested in seeing where this will go. Is it something similar to Resident Evil?
                      +1! Call me Akio. I guess it could be somewhat like Resident Evil. I was going for a more original idea (as far as zombie apocalypse goes, anyways) and I figured, "Hey, what if the humans gained super powers and went out to kill and eat Pokemon? Oh yeah, and players are pokemon." So, superhuman zombies versus slightly-less-powerful super animals. It will be Glorious.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                      Yeah, it's like a zombie RP that was made specifically with kinemortaphobics (such as myself) in mind. So yeah, it does sound interesting. Also, I like the fact that you play as pokemon rather than humans in this "human vs superhuman vs nature" type scenario.
                      +1! Yeah, I don't think anyone will play as humans, though they'll probably be NPCs that I'll control (however few there are) and possibly that players could control temporarily upon request.

+4! I do like this feedback, and I would still like more from anyone else who reads it.

Anyways, I'm thinking I might start working on this one, seeing as people seem to enjoy the themes of both Pokemon and Zombies.
                      Old May 15th, 2012 (6:56 AM).
                      A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
                        Quote:
                        Why, you're being so humble SV! Thanks for letting others have a chance! But... now I'm sad because I have no one to vote for best roleplayer.... D:
                        Old May 15th, 2012 (6:59 AM).
                        impossible girl
                        • Super Moderator
                        • Platinum Tier

Nature: Naive
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
                        Why, you're being so humble SV! Thanks for letting others have a chance! But... now I'm sad because I have no one to vote for best roleplayer.... D:
                        Maybe you should open your eyes, take a closer look around this section and you'll find lots of good roleplayers worthy of a vote.

adventure seeker ☆ ★ ★ super moderator
                        Old May 15th, 2012 (7:19 AM).
                        Arrest this man

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Rokusasu View Post
                          That was Pokezombies! Ahahaha I was a part of that. xD Though I guess it's one of my noob moments though, because I joined that as soon as I started RPing. It was pretty good fun and I loved the RP (even though we had some drama and stuff in between and stuff >_>;;)
                          Closed Thread
                          Quick Reply

Sponsored Links