Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #4751    
Old May 19th, 2012 (3:29 PM).
Satan.EXE's Avatar
Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
King of the Hell
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: C:\
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2,807
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
    @SD I say if you really want to do it, then do it. You have that freedom. Most likely, it will inevitably screw up and fail anyways due to your 'inability to control yourself', or whatever the heck it is that's causing you to act like this all over this thread. I am slightly upset and highly annoyed that you refuse to get help that exists and expect everyone here to tolerate you instead of working hard like everyone else. You also constantly demand awards for doing exactly nothing as well as guilt trip people over ridiculous crud, and at the end don't understand why people get mad at you. Please either seek the necessary help you desperately need, or get your problems off of this board, because quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing them, and I believe others may be as well.

    -SV
    Woah man. I agree with that, but there are MUCH more subtle ways to handle that. Not to mention it just adds to the lack of relevance to the topic.



    __




    Just a quick update.

    Jaffersin and I are working with each other through PM and are in the process of making the TEAM FORTRESS RP.


    Anyone interested in joining when we put it up?
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4752    
    Old May 19th, 2012 (3:51 PM).
    ShinyDiamond's Avatar
    ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
    »Crossing worlds«
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: Shinra
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 2,684
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
    @Rokusasu Actually you may be giving him too much credit.

    @SD I say if you really want to do it, then do it. You have that freedom. Most likely, it will inevitably screw up and fail anyways due to your 'inability to control yourself', or whatever the heck it is that's causing you to act like this all over this thread. I am slightly upset and highly annoyed that you refuse to get help that exists and expect everyone here to tolerate you instead of working hard like everyone else. You also constantly demand awards for doing exactly nothing as well as guilt trip people over ridiculous crud, and at the end don't understand why people get mad at you. Please either seek the necessary help you desperately need, or get your problems off of this board, because quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing them, and I believe others may be as well.

    -SV
    ________________________________________________________________

    That being said, on the brighter side of RPing news, PTA has just hit 100,000 views, which is quite an accomplishment.

    Also, Years of Lies has just recently celebrated its 1-year anniversary as an RP, and should be commended as well. Keep up the good work!
    *tries to hold in my anger & sadness* :') I'll just give up on the Kingdom Hearts RP. I'm in too many RPs anyway.
    __________________

    Paired for life with Rose Quartz
    ~Dia+RS~
      #4753    
    Old May 19th, 2012 (3:55 PM).
    Karma Police Karma Police is offline
    Arrest this man
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Age: 19
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1,855
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post


      Woah man. I agree with that, but there are MUCH more subtle ways to handle that. Not to mention it just adds to the lack of relevance to the topic.



      __




      Just a quick update.

      Jaffersin and I are working with each other through PM and are in the process of making the TEAM FORTRESS RP.


      Anyone interested in joining when we put it up?
      I'm still wondering how exactly you plan to give TF2 a plot to make it actually worth being a RP. I'd love to see it being pulled off though!
        #4754    
      Old May 19th, 2012 (3:55 PM). Edited May 19th, 2012 by for him..
      for him.'s Avatar
      for him. for him. is offline
      Blue Neighbourhood
         
        Join Date: Aug 2010
        Age: 21
        Posts: 798
        Spoiler:
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
        @Rokusasu Actually you may be giving him too much credit.

        @SD I say if you really want to do it, then do it. You have that freedom. Most likely, it will inevitably screw up and fail anyways due to your 'inability to control yourself', or whatever the heck it is that's causing you to act like this all over this thread. I am slightly upset and highly annoyed that you refuse to get help that exists and expect everyone here to tolerate you instead of working hard like everyone else. You also constantly demand awards for doing exactly nothing as well as guilt trip people over ridiculous crud, and at the end don't understand why people get mad at you. Please either seek the necessary help you desperately need, or get your problems off of this board, because quite frankly, I'm tired of hearing them, and I believe others may be as well.

        -SV
        ________________________________________________________________

        That being said, on the brighter side of RPing news, PTA has just hit 100,000 views, which is quite an accomplishment.

        Also, Years of Lies has just recently celebrated its 1-year anniversary as an RP, and should be commended as well. Keep up the good work!
        Wow, that's pretty harsh... Man, I thought I was mean. I don't really know him/her personally and I only know of this person's by just lurking, so I can't agree or disagree with the points to make...

        @ShinyDiamond: Here's an idea: Why not set it in an Alternate Universe or in a different world? In this AU or alternate universe, it is just like our world. Just as industrialized and socially catastrophic. Just like in hours, the very idea of magic is just a fantasy.

        However, in this world, the belief in magic isn't welcomed in this world. Let the players be magic believers. In some way, shape, or form they feel left out and are on the brink of depression. In some way or the other they decide to commit suicide and when they do, they find themselves in some place in the KH world.

        There's an idea that I had running in my brain for years now. This idea was actually meant to be an idea for a fan fiction, but never made it onto paper. I never really got to tweak with it because of lack of time and my lack of knowledge of KH series at the time because I was never really able to play it without the 15 minute drive to my cousin's house. My knowledge solely comes from LPs I have seen, what little I have played, and memories of my cousin playing. Since this was originally meant to be a fan fiction, you will probably need to tweak with it... A lot...


        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
        *tries to hold in my anger & sadness* :') I'll just give up on the Kingdom Hearts RP. I'm in too many RPs anyway.
        Then why in the world did you mention making one in the first place? >.<
        __________________

        Credits: Deviantart & Watteblume (also from Deviantart.)
          #4755    
        Old May 19th, 2012 (3:59 PM).
        Satan.EXE's Avatar
        Satan.EXE Satan.EXE is offline
        King of the Hell
           
          Join Date: Dec 2011
          Location: C:\
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 2,807
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post


          I'm still wondering how exactly you plan to give TF2 a plot to make it actually worth being a RP. I'd love to see it being pulled off though!
          You... DO know there is a whole plot in TF2 as it is, right? I know, I was shocked when I found out. But it's going to be based on that.

          We've found a plausible cause that allows players to "respawn" but makes it a very negative thing to do so.
          __________________
            #4756    
          Old May 19th, 2012 (4:03 PM).
          ShinyDiamond's Avatar
          ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
          »Crossing worlds«
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Mar 2011
          Location: Shinra
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 2,684
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by First Snow View Post
          Spoiler:


          Wow, that's pretty harsh... Man, I thought I was mean. I don't really know him/her personally and I only know of this person's by just lurking, so I can't agree or disagree with the points to make...

          @ShinyDiamond: Here's an idea: Why not set it in an Alternate Universe or in a different world? In this AU or alternate universe, it is just like our world. Just as industrialized and socially catastrophic. Just like in hours, the very idea of magic is just a fantasy.

          However, in this world, the belief in magic isn't welcomed in this world. Let the players be magic believers. In some way, shape, or form they feel left out and are on the brink of depression. In some way or the other they decide to commit suicide and when they do, they find themselves in Hollow Bastion...

          There's an idea that I had running in my brain for years now. This idea was actually meant to be an idea for a fan fiction, but never made it onto paper. I never really got to tweak with it because of lack of time and my lack of knowledge of KH series at the time because I was never really able to play it without the 15 minute drive to my cousin's house. My knowledge solely comes from LPs I have seen, what little I have played, and memories of my cousin playing. Since this was originally meant to be a fan fiction, you will probably need to tweak with it... A lot...




          Then hy in the world did you mention making one in the first place? >.<
          I could not understand what you just explained. What's the point if I'm not smart enough to understand things for an RP? I'm just gonna give up on it. :')
          __________________

          Paired for life with Rose Quartz
          ~Dia+RS~
            #4757    
          Old May 19th, 2012 (4:05 PM).
          machomuu's Avatar
          machomuu machomuu is offline
          • Crystal Tier
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Apr 2008
          Location: Americalanavania
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 10,238
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
          I could not understand what you just explained. What's the point if I'm not smart enough to understand things for an RP? I'm just gonna give up on it. :')
          Just read about the multiverse theory Yellow and I were talking about in the Megaman argument was happening, you'll be fine.
          __________________
          Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


          I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
            #4758    
          Old May 19th, 2012 (4:06 PM).
          Karma Police Karma Police is offline
          Arrest this man
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Age: 19
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 1,855
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post


            You... DO know there is a whole plot in TF2 as it is, right? I know, I was shocked when I found out. But it's going to be based on that.

            We've found a plausible cause that allows players to "respawn" but makes it a very negative thing to do so.
            I mean, a plot required for a RP. From what I've read the story is more like a backstory for why the whole game takes place.

            @SD: Not to sound mean or anything but why exactly would you plan to make a RP based off a franchise you don't entirely understand?
              #4759    
            Old May 19th, 2012 (4:08 PM).
            ShinyDiamond's Avatar
            ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
            »Crossing worlds«
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Mar 2011
            Location: Shinra
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 2,684
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
            Just read about the multiverse theory Yellow and I were talking about in the Megaman argument was happening, you'll be fine.
            I'm not smart enough to understand that multiverse thing anyway, & where?
            __________________

            Paired for life with Rose Quartz
            ~Dia+RS~
              #4760    
            Old May 19th, 2012 (4:08 PM).
            machomuu's Avatar
            machomuu machomuu is offline
            • Crystal Tier
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2008
            Location: Americalanavania
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 10,238
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post


            I mean, a plot required for a RP. From what I've read the story is more like a backstory for why the whole game takes place.

            @SD: Not to sound mean or anything but why exactly would you plan to make a RP based off a franchise you don't entirely understand?
            That's simple: he likes the series, and therefore he wanted to make an RP about it.
            __________________
            Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


            I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
              #4761    
            Old May 19th, 2012 (4:10 PM).
            ShinyDiamond's Avatar
            ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
            »Crossing worlds«
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Mar 2011
            Location: Shinra
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 2,684
            :'S Can we just drop this whole thing already? I don't wanna start yelling.
            __________________

            Paired for life with Rose Quartz
            ~Dia+RS~
              #4762    
            Old May 19th, 2012 (4:12 PM).
            machomuu's Avatar
            machomuu machomuu is offline
            • Crystal Tier
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2008
            Location: Americalanavania
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 10,238
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
            :'S Can we just drop this whole thing already? I don't wanna start yelling.
            ...I don't see why any of this would warrant for yelling...but it starts near the end of page 174.
            __________________
            Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


            I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
              #4763    
            Old May 19th, 2012 (4:14 PM).
            Karma Police Karma Police is offline
            Arrest this man
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 1,855
              I remember Nakuzami planning to make a RP based on KH, but he kind of disappeared before he could make it. :B Iirc he was also making a Skyrim RP.
                #4764    
              Old May 19th, 2012 (4:17 PM).
              ShinyDiamond's Avatar
              ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
              »Crossing worlds«
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Mar 2011
              Location: Shinra
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 2,684
              Actually, I submitted an IC thread 2 minutes after he/she accepted threads. Do I have to wait a whole week before mine is accepted?
              __________________

              Paired for life with Rose Quartz
              ~Dia+RS~
                #4765    
              Old May 19th, 2012 (4:19 PM).
              machomuu's Avatar
              machomuu machomuu is offline
              • Crystal Tier
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Apr 2008
              Location: Americalanavania
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 10,238
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
              Actually, I submitted an IC thread 2 minutes after he/she accepted threads. Do I have to wait a whole week before mine is accepted?
              So after all of that, you had one ready and submitted it...
              ...
              Diamond...
              __________________
              Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


              I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                #4766    
              Old May 19th, 2012 (4:24 PM).
              for him.'s Avatar
              for him. for him. is offline
              Blue Neighbourhood
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2010
                Age: 21
                Posts: 798
                SD:... I can't help but say this, but I am really annoyed with you now. Causing all this minor drama, rejecting all the ideas people give you, and complaining about how "unintelligent" you are, you already submitted one? You could have left it at: "I am making a KH rp, is anyone interested?" and later somehow talk about the plot... I am very, very annoyed....
                __________________

                Credits: Deviantart & Watteblume (also from Deviantart.)
                  #4767    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (4:24 PM).
                ShinyDiamond's Avatar
                ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
                »Crossing worlds«
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Location: Shinra
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 2,684
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                So after all of that, you had one ready and submitted it...
                ...
                Diamond...
                It's not a Kingdom Hearts RP. It's a different kind of RP. I have an OOC in the Roleplay Lounge since a week ago I think. I just submitted the IC just an hour ago. I was just thinking of making another RP with Kingdom Hearts, but now I already decided to give up on it.

                Please answer my question.
                __________________

                Paired for life with Rose Quartz
                ~Dia+RS~
                  #4768    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (4:29 PM).
                machomuu's Avatar
                machomuu machomuu is offline
                • Crystal Tier
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2008
                Location: Americalanavania
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 10,238
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
                It's not a Kingdom Hearts RP. It's a different kind of RP. I have an OOC in the Roleplay Lounge since a week ago I think. I just submitted the IC just an hour ago. I was just thinking of making another RP with Kingdom Hearts, but now I already decided to give up on it.

                Please answer my question.
                Why don't you just ask Skymin, we can't answer that for you.
                __________________
                Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                  #4769    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (4:36 PM).
                ShinyDiamond's Avatar
                ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
                »Crossing worlds«
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Location: Shinra
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 2,684
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                Why don't you just ask Skymin, we can't answer that for you.
                I asked Skymin an hour ago, but he's/she's offline. Now I just know I have to wait a whole week to start my RP, which annoys me.
                __________________

                Paired for life with Rose Quartz
                ~Dia+RS~
                  #4770    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (4:44 PM).
                machomuu's Avatar
                machomuu machomuu is offline
                • Crystal Tier
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2008
                Location: Americalanavania
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 10,238
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
                I asked Skymin an hour ago, but he's/she's offline. Now I just know I have to wait a whole week to start my RP, which annoys me.
                I doubt that, while studying the order of the posts in the "Roleplay Acceptance" thread, I noticed that the time between each post is pretty erratic, but most of the posts seem to be accepted somewhere within 6 days of each other, but I saw no indication of a "once at the end of every week" pattern. Heck, some of the posts came in the exact same day.
                __________________
                Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                  #4771    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (4:49 PM).
                ShinyDiamond's Avatar
                ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
                »Crossing worlds«
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Location: Shinra
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 2,684
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                I doubt that, while studying the order of the posts in the "Roleplay Acceptance" thread, I noticed that the time between each post is pretty erratic, but most of the posts seem to be accepted somewhere within 6 days of each other, but I saw no indication of a "once at the end of every week" pattern. Heck, some of the posts came in the exact same day.
                It doesn't feel fair though that I have to wait when I just submit my thread when other threads were accepted & denied 2 minutes before.
                __________________

                Paired for life with Rose Quartz
                ~Dia+RS~
                  #4772    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (4:58 PM).
                machomuu's Avatar
                machomuu machomuu is offline
                • Crystal Tier
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2008
                Location: Americalanavania
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 10,238
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
                It doesn't feel fair though that I have to wait when I just submit my thread when other threads were accepted & denied 2 minutes before.
                I think it's more an injustice to Skymin than anything else. They posted the list and a few minutes later they have to look over an IC which came in late. They have to take their time out of their day to review an IC for someone who entered it after they posted the list, which they probably only got on to post; I think it's completely fair to you. I mean, seriously, if I were Skymin I'd wait to accept it to given the circumstances.
                __________________
                Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                  #4773    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (5:06 PM).
                ShinyDiamond's Avatar
                ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
                »Crossing worlds«
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Location: Shinra
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 2,684
                I'm just gonna stop commenting here now.
                __________________

                Paired for life with Rose Quartz
                ~Dia+RS~
                  #4774    
                Old May 19th, 2012 (5:17 PM).
                Pkmn Trainer Butthead's Avatar
                Pkmn Trainer Butthead Pkmn Trainer Butthead is offline
                Proto (Not the *****)
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naughty
                  Posts: 118
                  Now that I don't have to rant, let's talk about something that is, i dunno, RELEVANT!

                  @DeepImpact: Me and Elite Killer did make an Elder Scrolls RP (which is the series in which Skyrim is a part of) and it is accepting characters, if you know what I mean.

                  Anyways, a question,

                  What is your favourite RP? Like, which one did/do you have to most fun being involved with or reading?

                  Mine, Mine, Mine has to be... The Tournament to Beat All Others. (I think that was what It was called, ask someone else) I enjoyed it because it was fun to play in, interesting, and was my first experience roleplaying with the mighty and awesome SuperVegeta.
                    #4775    
                  Old May 19th, 2012 (5:23 PM).
                  machomuu's Avatar
                  machomuu machomuu is offline
                  • Crystal Tier
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2008
                  Location: Americalanavania
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 10,238
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by WestsideConnection View Post
                  Now that I don't have to rant, let's talk about something that is, i dunno, RELEVANT!
                  This is completely relevant, we're talking about his RP getting accepted by Skymin, the RP mod. It's pretty hard to get more relevant than that.
                  __________________
                  Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                  I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                  Closed Thread
                  Quick Reply

                  Sponsored Links
                  Thread Tools

                  Posting Rules
                  You may not post new threads
                  You may not post replies
                  You may not post attachments
                  You may not edit your posts

                  BB code is On
                  Smilies are On
                  [IMG] code is On
                  HTML code is Off
                  Minimum Characters Per Post: 25

                  Forum Jump


                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:30 AM.