Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #6301    
Old January 4th, 2013 (4:08 PM).
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu machomuu is online now
  • Crystal Tier
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Americalanavania
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 10,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaNovus View Post
Okay, since multiple people have replied I will just respond in general. First, all the cities/ towns in Anona have significance in the region in that they have reign over the aspects on which they represent. For the example of Chronography Town, they represent time, and work all of its machinations throughout the region. (This comes from a very complicated story I'm writing where this species essentially works all of being in a similar manner.)
Second, I wanted the gym leader to be a generally friendly character, but I am open to changing that for the sake of a working plot. I was thinking of something having to do with time paradoxes. However, I would be very grateful for the help with the css.
Ah. Well I can tell that you want to go vague on the details, so I won't ask questions too specific, but this does raise another question. I understand that each city/town encompasses a theme and each theme represents what the ciry or town controls, so here's my next question: how exactly does the town or city have control over such aspects? Is it via legendaries/pokemon, machines, actual powers, etc.?
__________________
Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.

Relevant Advertising!

  #6302    
Old January 4th, 2013 (4:16 PM).
VictoriaNovus's Avatar
VictoriaNovus VictoriaNovus is offline
Queen of Time
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Toronto
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Lax
    Posts: 11
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
    Ah. Well I can tell that you want to go vague on the details, so I won't ask questions too specific, but this does raise another question. I understand that each city/town encompasses a theme and each theme represents what the ciry or town controls, so here's my next question: how exactly does the town or city have control over such aspects? Is it via legendaries/pokemon, machines, actual powers, etc.?
    I can be more specific if needed. However, originally the gym leaders were gods and had gifts over the aspect that their country represented. Victoria was one of three sisters that ruled over time, space and, dreams, he being time of course. For the sake of I don't know what exactly, I shrunk it down to a singular region. I may or may not keep the god-like aspects but if I remove them, it will most likely be the Pokemon in charge of whichever element. As you can see, I tried to make Victoria's team somewhat having to do with time, without the use of legendaries. If I were to violate this personal rule of omitting legendaries from teams, I would have include Celebi and Dialga.
    __________________

    Victoria Novus; Queen of Time.
      #6303    
    Old January 4th, 2013 (6:16 PM).
    machomuu's Avatar
    machomuu machomuu is online now
    • Crystal Tier
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Americalanavania
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 10,269
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VictoriaNovus View Post
    I can be more specific if needed. However, originally the gym leaders were gods and had gifts over the aspect that their country represented. Victoria was one of three sisters that ruled over time, space and, dreams, he being time of course. For the sake of I don't know what exactly, I shrunk it down to a singular region. I may or may not keep the god-like aspects but if I remove them, it will most likely be the Pokemon in charge of whichever element. As you can see, I tried to make Victoria's team somewhat having to do with time, without the use of legendaries. If I were to violate this personal rule of omitting legendaries from teams, I would have include Celebi and Dialga.
    Well, to be perfectly honest, I feel that you should omit the gym leaders completely. The idea of having gods turned gym leaders seems as if you are restricting yourself to work within the framework of the main pokemon games, and I could see the RP being far more ambitious, and in turn, far more original if you were to set yourself free from said framework. Really, even if you don't go with Polytheistic-religion inspired gods, I feel that you shouldn't restrict yourself to gym leaders; you will have far more to work with if you do.

    Having said that, I see that you have branches planned for a plot that barely exists at its roots. That's not entirely a bad thing, as many ideas are created that way, but I really feel that you should create a basis for your story, as well as the universe you are creating, before you build on its inner concepts. This will make the story stronger, and make developing said concepts much easier (as well as easier for us to help out with).

    Alternatively, you can build on these concepts with the goal of creating a plot out of them; for instance, you say that you want to make a region with towns and cities based around themes that govern the aspects of the region itself. In a sense, the region is its own universe (so long as space is one such theme as well). So, try asking questions about how that will involve the RPers. Why would the RPers want or need to journey throughout these areas? Are they in some sort of peril? Does the RPer want to affect the region in some way? Is there someone or something there essential to the RPers daily life or goals?

    Speaking of essential characters, let's talk gods. You seem dedicated to making the player face this Victoria character, as well as the other gods, quite a bit. I'd first wonder if you are doing this specifically to give the roleplay purpose or if there is truly a legitimate reason the player would have to face these ex-gods, or at the very least, Victoria. Is it because they've become corrupt or have a malevolent hold over those who dwell in Anona, or is it simply because there is some reason that the RPer must defeat these gods, "good", "evil", or otherwise?

    I don't mean to overload you, but I want to try, at least, to help you create a basis for the story in one way or another, as that is when the ideas will start flowing. I also don't want you to completely adhere to the pokemon game framework. When I frequented the hacking forum (and this is still of recurring use among many hacks in said forum) I would often see people making stories to the likes of "You are an up and coming pokemon trainer, but when Team X threatens the region, you must collect the eight badges, challenge the Pokemon League, and defeat Team X before they can take over the world!" Now, that was a very generic example, but the idea of mandatory gym leaders and mandatory Pokemon League Challenges is found in incredible amounts in hacks, even if the story doesn't revolve around them; I don't want you to fall prey to that, especially because, at least from my point of view, the gym leaders seem mostly out of place. You're creating your own universe here, you have nearly boundless room for your imagination to roam free, so please take advantage of it.
    __________________
    Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


    I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
      #6304    
    Old January 4th, 2013 (7:45 PM).
    ShinyDiamond's Avatar
    ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
    »Crossing worlds«
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: Shinra
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 2,684
    Nobody replied to my RP idea except Pink. Consider it dead.
    __________________

    Paired for life with Rose Quartz
    ~Dia+RS~
      #6305    
    Old January 4th, 2013 (8:45 PM).
    machomuu's Avatar
    machomuu machomuu is online now
    • Crystal Tier
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Americalanavania
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 10,269
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
    -_- Nobody replied to my RP idea except Pink. Consider it dead.
    To be honest, I didn't even see it mixed in with the normal comment in that post. Don't give up on your ideas so easily, tell us a little of what it's about, give us some details, it may arouse some interest.
    __________________
    Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


    I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
      #6306    
    Old January 4th, 2013 (11:04 PM).
    ShinyDiamond's Avatar
    ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
    »Crossing worlds«
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: Shinra
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 2,684
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
    To be honest, I didn't even see it mixed in with the normal comment in that post. Don't give up on your ideas so easily, tell us a little of what it's about, give us some details, it may arouse some interest.
    Well, years pass after Hades' defeat by the hands of Pit. Peace returns on earth, but Viridi still sends her forces of nature to obliterate the human. They have become stronger recently. Pit does well, but he can't do this alone. Lady Palutena is looking for recruits to help in any way, Fighters included. She holds tornaments & battles in free-for-all & team battles. She also holds main & sub missions for anyone, depending on their skills. There is also rumor of Hades's resurrection. Any opinions?
    __________________

    Paired for life with Rose Quartz
    ~Dia+RS~
      #6307    
    Old January 4th, 2013 (11:53 PM).
    TornZero's Avatar
    TornZero TornZero is offline
    Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Location: In your pantry, eatin' your delicious cake.
      Age: 24
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 1,139
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
      Well, years pass after Hades' defeat by the hands of Pit. Peace returns on earth, but Viridi still sends her forces of nature to obliterate the human. They have become stronger recently. Pit does well, but he can't do this alone. Lady Palutena is looking for recruits to help in any way, Fighters included. She holds tornaments & battles in free-for-all & team battles. She also holds main & sub missions for anyone, depending on their skills. There is also rumor of Hades's resurrection. Any opinions?
      So a deathmatch is how they decide to recruit an army (and losing potentially over half of that army in those battles alone, well before the story actually gets good)? Maybe not, you know, Army-grade basic training or something? You can get a lot more out of the latter.
      __________________

      I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
        #6308    
      Old January 5th, 2013 (12:29 AM).
      machomuu's Avatar
      machomuu machomuu is online now
      • Crystal Tier
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2008
      Location: Americalanavania
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 10,269
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
      So a deathmatch is how they decide to recruit an army (and losing potentially over half of that army in those battles alone, well before the story actually gets good)? Maybe not, you know, Army-grade basic training or something? You can get a lot more out of the latter.
      Well, I'm assuming that, as indicated by the actual battles in the game, they will be more like Asgardian battles where, if someone dies, they simply "respawn" (a la Billy and Mandy). I'd also assume that, depending on how they perform in battle, they are assigned different ranks and different level missions.

      Still, I do agree, this doesn't exactly seem like the wisest on Palutena's part. I mean, after the whole Uprising fiasco, she wasn't exactly well stacked in terms of troops (for a few reasons), but even if you disregard that (which would be easy depending on how much longer this takes place after Uprising), this might be a rather slow process, resulting in the war being one sided in favor of Viridi.

      If you are truly bent on making the RP based around the tournament, than I would suggest solely basing it around the resurrection of the guy down under and the preparation for their return; a battle to determine those who will face the Big Bad and result in the least casualties while still gaining a victory.

      Alternatively, you could simply have some cause of a tournament between the Gods under the original scenario.
      Quote:
      Viridi is blowing the Earth back to the Stone Ages and it's Palutena's job to stop her. However, after the battle with Uprising's Big Bad, Pit is out of commission, and Palutena will need a lot more than just him to take on Viridi and her liberation army. That's when Plutena has an idea. A tournament between the Army of Nature and the Army of Light, one that will settle their differences once and for all, without the need to waste so many troops. Palutena is a rather playful, almost mischievous goddess, and Viridi, despite being more dedicated, is always up for a little competition, especially against Palutena. Viridi agrees, and the battle of the gods begins again!
      A scenario such as that would not only justify the tournament, but it would also allow RPers to pick the cause they feel they want to fight for most, as well as to give more variety to those who compete.
      __________________
      Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


      I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
        #6309    
      Old January 5th, 2013 (3:51 AM).
      adventure's Avatar
      adventure adventure is online now
      autumn is coming
      • Super Moderator
      • Platinum Tier
      • Social Media
      • Discord Moderoid
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: Skaia
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 27,727
      ADVERTISEMENT: If anyone feels like it, I'm opening up a couple of spots in Monster Art Online. It's very freeform, but still a journey. Levels and captures are up to your own interpretation and imagination to describe and implement. The plot idea is taken from the anime Sword Art Online; you RP as a player in a MMORPG where logging out has been disabled and where you are forced to beat all of Johto's gym leaders and thus complete the game, to make it automatically log you out.

      We're still only in the beginning, making our way to the first gym leader and meeting up. So if you've missed RPing as a pokémon trainer and want some extra spice in your game, come sign up! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293067
      __________________
      paired to a seeker.
        #6310    
      Old January 5th, 2013 (9:20 AM).
      1ninjadude1701's Avatar
      1ninjadude1701 1ninjadude1701 is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2008
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 202
        ummm i sort of have an rp idea thats in its very early phases but wanted to know if it was interseting?

        Anyway my idea was a sort of a hunger games like tournament set in deep space that 6 people are set into pods and shot off in random directions off into deep space with no memory expect that of one that is to find the other players and to either team up or kill them. A big alliance or a mass murder is up to RPers. If one person is left standing then they get their own planet and empire or if they team up they find out that an emperor brainwashed them and is planning on taking over the universe and the big alliance tries to stop the emperor.
        __________________
        Spartan ID




        My new pokemon rp

        http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

        Join if you like a challenge.
          #6311    
        Old January 5th, 2013 (9:32 AM). Edited January 5th, 2013 by Fantasy IV.
        Fantasy IV's Avatar
        Fantasy IV Fantasy IV is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2013
          Location: The Crescent Moon
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 5
          Hello everyone. I'm Fantasy XI and I'm new around here. I want to know how the RP systems work around here if anyone don't mind
            #6312    
          Old January 5th, 2013 (9:35 AM).
          VictoriaNovus's Avatar
          VictoriaNovus VictoriaNovus is offline
          Queen of Time
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Location: Toronto
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 11
            Oh wow, thanks for the insight machomuu. (The post seemed a little too long to quote so I guess I'll just get into it.) I actually have had this idea for a long time, but have only just started developing it to include Pokemon.

            First Paragraph: Now that I think about it, I do agree that the gym leaders should be omitted from the plot-line. Regardless, I do think that these god-king/queens or whatever title I decide to officially go with should be faced in battle in order to settle deals of some sort. However, if I did decide to include gyms, they wouldn't be extremely relevant.

            Second Paragraph:What the main story before I brought it here included different characters that were being contacted by the rulers of the different (nations in this case) that most reflected them. Eventually, these human characters were realized part of a prophecy that would help end civil wars on the planet/region ultimately preventing the complete destruction of existential plane.

            Third Paragraph: As far as the role of the roleplayers, they may be the characters aforementioned that with their Pokemon would have to work at retaining peace among the great powers. I as the games master along with a friend would most likely play the role as most of these powers in a way that causes either help or hindrance depending on the situation as well as character. For example, one plot is that the forest region may be fed up with supplying goods throughout the place (I'll go with this for now at least).

            Fourth Paragraph: The Roleplayers being part of the "prophecy" they would be expected to interact with these "gods". However, a different god may react more benevolently than another. In Victoria's case, she would be more friendly than for example the ruler of spirits.

            I hope I answered everything, and sorry for not getting back to this sooner.
            __________________

            Victoria Novus; Queen of Time.
              #6313    
            Old January 5th, 2013 (9:43 AM). Edited January 5th, 2013 by Meganium.
            Meganium's Avatar
            Meganium Meganium is offline
            git gud or get r e k t
            • PokéCommunity Daily
            • Crystal Tier
            • Social Media
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Location: Galveston, TX
            Age: 26
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 17,044
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
            -_- Nobody replied to my RP idea except Pink. Consider it dead.
            Like macho, don't give up on your ideas too easily. You also gotta realize that not many members are familiar with Kid Icarus (not even myself...except for his appearance on SSB lol). Expanding your idea can help, you may get some takers. :P

            Aside that, I actually have a My Little Pony roleplay idea, thanks to Icefyr for the VM he sent me the other day. I kinda wanted to be sandbox, since it takes place all over Equestria. I'd expand this a bit, but I am not sure if most of the Corner are interested in seeing a MLP roleplay. I've seen some before, but they weren't long-lasting.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by 1ninjadude1701 View Post
            ummm i sort of have an rp idea thats in its very early phases but wanted to know if it was interseting?

            Anyway my idea was a sort of a hunger games like tournament set in deep space that 6 people are set into pods and shot off in random directions off into deep space with no memory expect that of one that is to find the other players and to either team up or kill them. A big alliance or a mass murder is up to RPers. If one person is left standing then they get their own planet and empire or if they team up they find out that an emperor brainwashed them and is planning on taking over the universe and the big alliance tries to stop the emperor.
            I love this idea of a Hunger Games roleplay! The winner gets their own planet and empire ...sounds pretty epic! This would be something I'd join.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Fantasy IV View Post
            Hello everyone. I'm Fantasy XI and I'm new around here. I want to know how the systems work around here if anyone don't mind
            Welcome to le Roleplay Corner! We're a great bunch of roleplayers here and we don't bite! Roleplaying is easy here and not too hard to follow, so once you join a roleplay, you'll get used to it. Head over to the Roleplay Corner index page and check out these two stickies: The Roleplayer's Ettiquette, and Skymin's rules page, which has a LOT of stuff you should probably know before you roleplay! Hopefully you can join in the fun, and don't hesitate to ask any questions on this thread, or contact our epic moderator Skymin. Have fun!~
            __________________

            discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
            I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
              #6314    
            Old January 5th, 2013 (9:50 AM).
            1ninjadude1701's Avatar
            1ninjadude1701 1ninjadude1701 is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2008
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 202
              Thx i actually had a cool idea for it too why don't we integrate pokemon into this too? So like different planets have different Pokemon you can catch. Here's the twist though if someones Pokemon faint you can kill the trainer thereby eliminating the trainer from the tournament.

              Sound good or should i stick with just space no pokemon?
              __________________
              Spartan ID




              My new pokemon rp

              http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

              Join if you like a challenge.
                #6315    
              Old January 5th, 2013 (9:56 AM).
              VictoriaNovus's Avatar
              VictoriaNovus VictoriaNovus is offline
              Queen of Time
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2013
                Location: Toronto
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 11
                Would either of you be willing to help me out as well? My last three posts or so should be sufficient.
                __________________

                Victoria Novus; Queen of Time.
                  #6316    
                Old January 5th, 2013 (10:07 AM).
                adventure's Avatar
                adventure adventure is online now
                autumn is coming
                • Super Moderator
                • Platinum Tier
                • Social Media
                • Discord Moderoid
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2007
                Location: Skaia
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 27,727
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Fantasy IV View Post
                Hello everyone. I'm Fantasy XI and I'm new around here. I want to know how the RP systems work around here if anyone don't mind
                Welcome. Though I think you spelled your own username wrong. :3

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
                Like macho, don't give up on your ideas too easily. You also gotta realize that not many members are familiar with Kid Icarus (not even myself...except for his appearance on SSB lol). Expanding your idea can help, you may get some takers. :P
                Yeah, I have never heard of Kid Icarus and have no idea of what it is. So if you explained what it's all about, people might sound more interested :3

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
                Aside that, I actually have a My Little Pony roleplay idea, thanks to Icefyr for the VM he sent me the other day. I kinda wanted to be sandbox, since it takes place all over Equestria. I'd expand this a bit, but I am not sure if most of the Corner are interested in seeing a MLP roleplay. I've seen some before, but they weren't long-lasting.
                I'd look at a MLP roleplay. At least if it seemed to have a cool plot. And maybe if our ponies were sorta special. In some way.
                __________________
                paired to a seeker.
                  #6317    
                Old January 5th, 2013 (10:29 AM).
                ShinyDiamond's Avatar
                ShinyDiamond ShinyDiamond is offline
                »Crossing worlds«
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Location: Shinra
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 2,684
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
                Well, I'm assuming that, as indicated by the actual battles in the game, they will be more like Asgardian battles where, if someone dies, they simply "respawn" (a la Billy and Mandy). I'd also assume that, depending on how they perform in battle, they are assigned different ranks and different level missions.

                Still, I do agree, this doesn't exactly seem like the wisest on Palutena's part. I mean, after the whole Uprising fiasco, she wasn't exactly well stacked in terms of troops (for a few reasons), but even if you disregard that (which would be easy depending on how much longer this takes place after Uprising), this might be a rather slow process, resulting in the war being one sided in favor of Viridi.

                If you are truly bent on making the RP based around the tournament, than I would suggest solely basing it around the resurrection of the guy down under and the preparation for their return; a battle to determine those who will face the Big Bad and result in the least casualties while still gaining a victory.

                Alternatively, you could simply have some cause of a tournament between the Gods under the original scenario.
                A scenario such as that would not only justify the tournament, but it would also allow RPers to pick the cause they feel they want to fight for most, as well as to give more variety to those who compete.
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
                So a deathmatch is how they decide to recruit an army (and losing potentially over half of that army in those battles alone, well before the story actually gets good)? Maybe not, you know, Army-grade basic training or something? You can get a lot more out of the latter.
                I'll take these ideas. I'll also let RPers roam around fields as they please. How does that sound? & how does having Dark Pit- I mean Pittoo in the story feel? This RP could work out well.
                __________________

                Paired for life with Rose Quartz
                ~Dia+RS~
                  #6318    
                Old January 5th, 2013 (1:47 PM).
                SV's Avatar
                SV SV is offline
                See You Space Cowboy
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 3,370
                Hello everyone.

                This is an advertisement to help fill up the last open spot in Aerion. Come join the Knights of Ekilore!
                __________________


                A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
                Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak
                  #6319    
                Old January 5th, 2013 (1:53 PM).
                Meganium's Avatar
                Meganium Meganium is offline
                git gud or get r e k t
                • PokéCommunity Daily
                • Crystal Tier
                • Social Media
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Location: Galveston, TX
                Age: 26
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 17,044
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 1ninjadude1701 View Post
                Thx i actually had a cool idea for it too why don't we integrate pokemon into this too? So like different planets have different Pokemon you can catch. Here's the twist though if someones Pokemon faint you can kill the trainer thereby eliminating the trainer from the tournament.

                Sound good or should i stick with just space no pokemon?
                I've done a Hunger Games roleplay with Pokemon about months ago (it was actually a reboot), and it didn't get much attention as it would have on a Hunger Games with actual humans. I would stick to the original concept like you mentioned before.

                Yeah, just stick with space :P
                __________________

                discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                  #6320    
                Old January 5th, 2013 (5:08 PM).
                Legend's Avatar
                Legend Legend is offline
                Kingslayer
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2008
                Location: New Jersey
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 1,307
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
                Well since this IS the rp discussion thread, I figure that I can talk about this roleplay and spread the word here. I have recently converted to the Church of Supervegeta. Let it be known, this church is not for the faint of heart... sacrifices must be made and only the worthy will be allowed in. That being said, Supervegeta is not without mercy. Though there are rules to follow as well... they are not difficult for those who have perseverance and aren't afraid to cough up a bit of blood. If you really want to be in the church centered around the MOST original roleplay, then by all means, join up.

                Just take a look at my own testimonial on my about me section on my profile to understand the sheer OBEDIENCE that Supervegeta commands! If you cannot rise to this level then just stay away from Supervegeta and don't you DARE use his holy name ever again. Supervegeta shall see if you have sacrificed enough to be even CONSIDERED a part of his church. As stated before, perseverance comes a long way.
                Young Greiger speaks the truth, and Supervegeta said on to me: "You shall be my voice and lead all to salvation." Therefore, I have accepted my role as the leader of the Church of Supervegeta. However, the tastes of Supervegeta have led to me to assume the title: "Pony Pope of the Church of Supervegeta."

                His first commandment as spoken to me and I quote: "#1: Thou shall watch 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and thou shall love it and tell me what is thine favorite Pony."

                I promise to provide more words of wisdom when he speaks them to me.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
                Hello everyone.

                This is an advertisement to help fill up the last open spot in Aerion. Come join the Knights of Ekilore!
                Also, this. Please listen to your god and may he hath mercy on your soul.
                __________________

                Paired with the beautiful Pikachu
                  #6321    
                Old January 5th, 2013 (6:17 PM).
                Meganium's Avatar
                Meganium Meganium is offline
                git gud or get r e k t
                • PokéCommunity Daily
                • Crystal Tier
                • Social Media
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Location: Galveston, TX
                Age: 26
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 17,044
                mfw ponies are involved with the church of Supervegeta

                :DDDDDD

                @Rika It'll take a while for me to come up with a decent plot, but I will have something!
                __________________

                discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                  #6322    
                Old January 5th, 2013 (8:06 PM).
                Greiger's Avatar
                Greiger Greiger is offline
                A mad mind... hehe
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                  Location: A water pond, duh!
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Serious
                  Posts: 2,010
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Raikiri View Post
                  Young Greiger speaks the truth, and Supervegeta said on to me: "You shall be my voice and lead all to salvation." Therefore, I have accepted my role as the leader of the Church of Supervegeta. However, the tastes of Supervegeta have led to me to assume the title: "Pony Pope of the Church of Supervegeta."

                  His first commandment as spoken to me and I quote: "#1: Thou shall watch 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and thou shall love it and tell me what is thine favorite Pony."
                  His will shall be upon me as well! All hail the glory of Supervegeta and pray for the eternal salvation that only he can give!
                  __________________
                    #6323    
                  Old January 5th, 2013 (10:10 PM).
                  The_Original_Raitan's Avatar
                  The_Original_Raitan The_Original_Raitan is offline
                  West Side
                     
                    Join Date: May 2011
                    Location: St. Louis
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 112
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Raikiri View Post
                    Young Greiger speaks the truth, and Supervegeta said on to me: "You shall be my voice and lead all to salvation." Therefore, I have accepted my role as the leader of the Church of Supervegeta. However, the tastes of Supervegeta have led to me to assume the title: "Pony Pope of the Church of Supervegeta."

                    His first commandment as spoken to me and I quote: "#1: Thou shall watch 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and thou shall love it and tell me what is thine favorite Pony."

                    I promise to provide more words of wisdom when he speaks them to me.
                    *Posts a new 95 Theses against the Church Of Supervegeta* Salvation is achieved by faith and faith alone in the holiness of Supervegeta. Not through the church, gentlemen!
                    __________________
                    ~~~*~~~ Current Roleplays: N/A :[ ~~~*~~~
                    "When I'm called off, I gotta saw off, squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off!"
                      #6324    
                    Old January 5th, 2013 (10:58 PM). Edited January 5th, 2013 by Fort PokePower.
                    Fort PokePower's Avatar
                    Fort PokePower Fort PokePower is offline
                    Muffins forever
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                      Location: Mystona
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 963
                      Well, I'm back to RP some more~ Missed PC to much to stay away any longer. And I figured I should probably post the RP that's been sitting half finished on my computer since last summer, butyeah. Howdy-do~

                      Once the second semester of school starts, I'll see about joining some RPs. Just so I'm settled in with any changes the second half of the school year may bring before I make any commitments here.
                        #6325    
                      Old January 5th, 2013 (11:17 PM).
                      Meganium's Avatar
                      Meganium Meganium is offline
                      git gud or get r e k t
                      • PokéCommunity Daily
                      • Crystal Tier
                      • Social Media
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                      Location: Galveston, TX
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 17,044
                      Yeah...school is slowly going to creep me in next week. And I was planning to get back to roleplay in a few weeks. Bad timing I guess! Welcome back btw! I look forward to your new roleplay!
                      __________________

                      discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                      I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                      Closed Thread

                      Quick Reply

                      Join the conversation!

                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                      Sponsored Links
                      Thread Tools

                      Posting Rules
                      You may not post new threads
                      You may not post replies
                      You may not post attachments
                      You may not edit your posts

                      BB code is On
                      Smilies are On
                      [IMG] code is On
                      HTML code is Off
                      Minimum Characters Per Post: 25

                      Forum Jump


                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:56 PM.