The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking
Script Help Thread (DO NOT REQUEST SCRIPTS)

ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #2701    
Old December 18th, 2009 (8:57 PM).
Windslash's Avatar
Windslash Windslash is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 4
    You know with every step forward I keep falling 20 steps back. I can't find a good move camera tutorial on this site... and everytime I attempt to move the camera. The game crashes. Using XSE:

    Spoiler:
    #dynamic 0x800000
    '----------------

    #org @start
    '----------
    checkflag 0x202
    if 0x1 goto @nothing
    lockall

    special 0x113
    applymovement MOVE_CAMERA @panforth
    waitmovement 0x0

    applymovement 0x6 @movethem1
    waitmovement 0x0

    msgbox @text 0x4
    pause 0x40

    applymovement MOVE_CAMERA @panback
    waitmovement 0x0
    special 0x114

    closeonkeypress

    releaseall
    end

    #org @nothing
    end

    '------ Strings -----
    #org @text
    = [rival]: Where is [player]?\pUntil we battle, we're stuck in\nthis camp! It's so boring here!

    '---- Movements ----
    #org @panforth
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0x13
    #raw 0xFE

    #org @panback
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0x12
    #raw 0xFE

    #org @movethem1
    #raw 0x2
    #raw 0x1C
    #raw 0x1C
    #raw 0x3
    #raw 0x1C
    #raw 0x2D
    #raw 0x1C
    #raw 0x64
    #raw 0xFE


    I'm beginning to go crazy trying to figure out the small mistakes that causes ULTIMATE FAILURE ><

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2702    
    Old December 19th, 2009 (1:25 AM).
    pokefreak2's Avatar
    pokefreak2 pokefreak2 is offline
    I can't believe you read this
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Location: that information is classified
      Age: 19
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 85
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Windslash View Post
      You know with every step forward I keep falling 20 steps back. I can't find a good move camera tutorial on this site... and everytime I attempt to move the camera. The game crashes. Using XSE:

      Spoiler:
      #dynamic 0x800000
      '----------------

      #org @start
      '----------
      checkflag 0x202
      if 0x1 goto @nothing
      lockall

      special 0x113
      applymovement MOVE_CAMERA @panforth
      special 0x114
      waitmovement 0x0

      applymovement 0x6 @movethem1
      waitmovement 0x0

      msgbox @text 0x4
      pause 0x40

      special 0x113
      applymovement MOVE_CAMERA @panback
      waitmovement 0x0
      special 0x114

      closeonkeypress

      releaseall
      end

      #org @nothing
      end

      '------ Strings -----
      #org @text
      = [rival]: Where is [player]?\pUntil we battle, we're stuck in\nthis camp! It's so boring here!

      '---- Movements ----
      #org @panforth
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0x13
      #raw 0xFE

      #org @panback
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0x12
      #raw 0xFE

      #org @movethem1
      #raw 0x2
      #raw 0x1C
      #raw 0x1C
      #raw 0x3
      #raw 0x1C
      #raw 0x2D
      #raw 0x1C
      #raw 0x64
      #raw 0xFE


      I'm beginning to go crazy trying to figure out the small mistakes that causes ULTIMATE FAILURE ><
      ok the Changes are in bold
      __________________
      Advanced scripter of


      http://www.awsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Xmouvelianx click on this please it gives my friend money it's not a rick roll and all you do is click on it sign up then leave and then we get 1.25$ ty

      http://pokerum.freehostia.com/Forum/Forum/index.php

      Copy and paste into your top browser
        #2703    
      Old December 19th, 2009 (9:53 AM).
      Shukumei's Avatar
      Shukumei Shukumei is offline
      Teh Haxxorz
         
        Join Date: Nov 2009
        Location: Austin TX.
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 27
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by gameguru View Post
        Maybe you all can help me with a problem I am having.
        Its a map script that is supposed to make the player walk behind the rival. The rival is arguing with a jerk and sends out his Bagon. The Bagon then smacks the jerks Spearow and the spearrow flies off screen. The jerk soon chases after the spearow. Then the rival returns his pokemon and walks off screen. But when it's done the player can't move. I don't know why. please help
        Spoiler:

        //---------------
        #org 0x72BF6B
        movesprite 0x6 0x1F 0xB
        applymovement 0x4 0x872BA12
        applymovement 0x5 0x872BA12
        msgbox 0x872B94D MSG_KEEPOPEN //"???: GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
        applymovement MOVE_PLAYER 0x872BB6E
        waitmovement 0xFF
        closeonkeypress
        msgbox 0x872B967 MSG_NORMAL //"Why don't you make me punk?"
        msgbox 0x872B985 MSG_NORMAL //"???: Thanks for the idea."
        applymovement 0x6 0x872BB6A
        waitmovement 0x6
        movesprite 0x7 0x1E 0xB
        pause 0x15
        msgbox 0x872B9A1 MSG_NORMAL //"???: Bagon use Headbutt!"
        applymovement 0x7 0x872BA19
        applymovement 0x4 0x872BA03
        applymovement 0x5 0x872BA1C
        waitmovement 0x5
        applymovement 0x4 0x872B9FA
        msgbox 0x872B9BC MSG_KEEPOPEN //"Hold on Spearow I'm coming!"
        waitmovement 0x4
        closeonkeypress
        msgbox 0x872B9DA MSG_NORMAL //"???: Bagon, RETURN."
        movesprite 0x7 0x0 0x0
        applymovement 0x6 0x872B9F0
        waitmovement 0x6
        movesprite 0x6 0x0 0x0
        setvar 0x5020 0x2
        release
        end

        //---------
        // Strings
        //---------
        #org 0x72B94D
        = ???: GET OUT OF MY WAY!
        #org 0x72B967
        = Why don't you make me punk?
        #org 0x72B985
        = ???: Thanks for the idea.
        #org 0x72B9A1
        = ???: Bagon use Headbutt!
        #org 0x72B9BC
        = Hold on Spearow I'm coming!
        #org 0x72B9DA
        = ???: Bagon, RETURN.

        //-----------
        // Movements
        //-----------
        #org 0x72BA12
        #raw 0x1 //Face Up
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BB6E
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BB6A
        #raw 0x2 //Face Left
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BA19
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BA03
        #raw 0x2 //Face Left
        #raw 0x62 //Exclamation Mark (!)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BA1C
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72B9FA
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72B9F0
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        I can't really see anything that would freeze up your character. Try using releaseall instead of release. Might work. Might not. Also it might have something to do with the fact that it's a level script. I don't know much about level scripts but I've never been able to make them work.
        __________________
        (Enter clever observation here)
        Shukumei's PokePet

        Shade the level 50 Umbreon!
          #2704    
        Old December 19th, 2009 (10:04 AM).
        Diegoisawesome's Avatar
        Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
        Oh god the bees
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Dec 2007
        Location: :noitacoL
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naive
        Posts: 1,032
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by gameguru View Post
        Maybe you all can help me with a problem I am having.
        Its a map script that is supposed to make the player walk behind the rival. The rival is arguing with a jerk and sends out his Bagon. The Bagon then smacks the jerks Spearow and the spearrow flies off screen. The jerk soon chases after the spearow. Then the rival returns his pokemon and walks off screen. But when it's done the player can't move. I don't know why. please help
        Spoiler:

        //---------------
        #org 0x72BF6B
        movesprite 0x6 0x1F 0xB
        applymovement 0x4 0x872BA12
        applymovement 0x5 0x872BA12
        msgbox 0x872B94D MSG_KEEPOPEN //"???: GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
        applymovement MOVE_PLAYER 0x872BB6E
        waitmovement 0xFF
        closeonkeypress
        msgbox 0x872B967 MSG_NORMAL //"Why don't you make me punk?"
        msgbox 0x872B985 MSG_NORMAL //"???: Thanks for the idea."
        applymovement 0x6 0x872BB6A
        waitmovement 0x6
        movesprite 0x7 0x1E 0xB
        pause 0x15
        msgbox 0x872B9A1 MSG_NORMAL //"???: Bagon use Headbutt!"
        applymovement 0x7 0x872BA19
        applymovement 0x4 0x872BA03
        applymovement 0x5 0x872BA1C
        waitmovement 0x5
        applymovement 0x4 0x872B9FA
        msgbox 0x872B9BC MSG_KEEPOPEN //"Hold on Spearow I'm coming!"
        waitmovement 0x4
        closeonkeypress
        msgbox 0x872B9DA MSG_NORMAL //"???: Bagon, RETURN."
        movesprite 0x7 0x0 0x0
        applymovement 0x6 0x872B9F0
        waitmovement 0x6
        movesprite 0x6 0x0 0x0
        setvar 0x5020 0x2
        release
        end

        //---------
        // Strings
        //---------
        #org 0x72B94D
        = ???: GET OUT OF MY WAY!
        #org 0x72B967
        = Why don't you make me punk?
        #org 0x72B985
        = ???: Thanks for the idea.
        #org 0x72B9A1
        = ???: Bagon use Headbutt!
        #org 0x72B9BC
        = Hold on Spearow I'm coming!
        #org 0x72B9DA
        = ???: Bagon, RETURN.

        //-----------
        // Movements
        //-----------
        #org 0x72BA12
        #raw 0x1 //Face Up
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BB6E
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x13 //Step Right (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BB6A
        #raw 0x2 //Face Left
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BA19
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BA03
        #raw 0x2 //Face Left
        #raw 0x62 //Exclamation Mark (!)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72BA1C
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0x31 //Slide Down (Slow)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72B9FA
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0x1D //Step Down (Fast)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        #org 0x72B9F0
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0x10 //Step Down (Normal)
        #raw 0xFE //End of Movements
        Did you follow my Level Scripting tutorial? If so, then maybe one of your sprites on the map is set to Look down. Change it to No movement, and that should fix it.
        __________________


        My other resources:
        My Website
        diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
        diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
        The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
        Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
        GBA Intro Manager
        The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
          #2705    
        Old December 19th, 2009 (12:45 PM).
        WKnite's Avatar
        WKnite WKnite is offline
           
          Join Date: May 2008
          Location: Sacramento, California
          Gender:
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 80
          '---------------
          #org 0x80024F
          checkflag 0x8C3
          if 0x1 call 0x8800269
          Faceplayer
          Msgbox 0x800308 NSG_FACE '"You need this to\nget off of the\lisla..."
          giveitem 0x155 0x1 MSG_OBTAIN
          setflag 0x8C3
          end
          '---------------
          #org 0x800269
          msgbox 0x8800273 MSG_FACE '"To use that HM\nYou must beat\lthe..."
          end

          '---------
          ' Strings
          '---------
          #org 0x800308
          = You need this to\nget off of the\lisland!\p[PLAYER] received HM03
          #org 0x800273
          = To use that HM\nYou must beat\lthe local GYM\lLEADER. He uses\lWATER-TYPE\lPokemon!






          I get ERROR 13 "Type mismatch" on line 6
          Missing: #define
            #2706    
          Old December 19th, 2009 (1:01 PM).
          Diegoisawesome's Avatar
          Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
          Oh god the bees
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Dec 2007
          Location: :noitacoL
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 1,032
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by WKnite View Post
          '---------------
          #org 0x80024F
          checkflag 0x8C3
          if 0x1 call 0x8800269
          Faceplayer
          Msgbox 0x800308 MSG_FACE '"You need this to\nget off of the\lisla..."
          giveitem 0x155 0x1 MSG_OBTAIN
          setflag 0x8C3
          end
          '---------------
          #org 0x800269
          msgbox 0x8800273 MSG_FACE '"To use that HM\nYou must beat\lthe..."
          end

          '---------
          ' Strings
          '---------
          #org 0x800308
          = You need this to\nget off of the\lisland!\p[PLAYER] received HM03
          #org 0x800273
          = To use that HM\nYou must beat\lthe local GYM\lLEADER. He uses\lWATER-TYPE\lPokemon!






          I get ERROR 13 "Type mismatch" on line 6
          Missing: #define
          You put NSG instead of MSG.
          Change in bold.
          __________________


          My other resources:
          My Website
          diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
          diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
          The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
          Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
          GBA Intro Manager
          The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
            #2707    
          Old December 19th, 2009 (1:21 PM).
          WKnite's Avatar
          WKnite WKnite is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: Sacramento, California
            Gender:
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 80
            Oh man it was just a typo... Thanks for the help
              #2708    
            Old December 19th, 2009 (7:26 PM).
            lbirrueta's Avatar
            lbirrueta lbirrueta is offline
            HAXXING'
               
              Join Date: Aug 2009
              Location: san jo'
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 31
              I'm a noob hacker, and i've been looking around the Help threads but i cant find how to create a rock smash event. can somebody help me.
                #2709    
              Old December 19th, 2009 (8:27 PM).
              gameguru's Avatar
              gameguru gameguru is offline
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2009
                Location: Your Mind
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Careful
                Posts: 43
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                Did you follow my Level Scripting tutorial? If so, then maybe one of your sprites on the map is set to Look down. Change it to No movement, and that should fix it.
                yeah, I changed the look down to no movement, and I changed the 0xFFFF to 0x0001 in the map script, but it still doesnt work.
                  #2710    
                Old December 19th, 2009 (10:55 PM).
                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                Memento Mori
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 14,447
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by lbirrueta View Post
                I'm a noob hacker, and i've been looking around the Help threads but i cant find how to create a rock smash event. can somebody help me.
                Check the script offset (number you'll see when you click on Rock Smash OW in A-Map) for some old Rock Smash events and then put that offset to the new Rock Smash event.
                __________________
                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  #2711    
                Old December 20th, 2009 (6:17 AM). Edited December 20th, 2009 by rokrdude.
                rokrdude's Avatar
                rokrdude rokrdude is offline
                POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 136
                  Trying for few hrs but not able to implement checking 8th badge script the fact is i haven't received 8th badge still the script doesn't start
                  Can anyone tell me what i did wrong?


                  Script
                  Spoiler:

                  #dynamic 0x700000

                  #org @start
                  checkflag 0x80E
                  if 0x0 goto @not
                  release
                  end



                  #org @not
                  applymovement 0x1 @aa
                  waitmovement 0x0
                  msgbox @a MSG_NORMAL '"Hey! Wait!"
                  applymovement MOVE_PLAYER @bb
                  waitmovement 0x0
                  msgbox @b MSG_NORMAL '"You are a trainer, right..?\nWhy d..."
                  applymovement MOVE_PLAYER @cc
                  waitmovement 0x0
                  msgbox @c MSG_NORMAL '"I guess I need to get my next\nBAD..."
                  release
                  end


                  '---------
                  ' Strings
                  '---------
                  #org @a
                  = Hey! Wait!

                  #org @b
                  = You are a trainer, right..?\nWhy don't you battle the GYM\lLEADER first..?

                  #org @c
                  = I guess I need to get my next\nBADGE before I leave this place...


                  '-----------
                  ' Movements
                  '-----------
                  #org @aa
                  #raw 0x2 'Face Left
                  #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

                  #org @bb
                  #raw 0x57 'Question Mark (?)
                  #raw 0x3 'Face Right
                  #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

                  #org @cc
                  #raw 0x7 'Step Right (Slow)
                  #raw 0x7 'Step Right (Slow)
                  #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


                  Screenshots
                  Spoiler:







                    #2712    
                  Old December 20th, 2009 (11:13 AM).
                  lbirrueta's Avatar
                  lbirrueta lbirrueta is offline
                  HAXXING'
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2009
                    Location: san jo'
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 31
                    does this also work for strength?...thank you so much!
                      #2713    
                    Old December 20th, 2009 (12:13 PM).
                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                    Memento Mori
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 14,447
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lbirrueta View Post
                    does this also work for strength?...thank you so much!
                    Yes and even for Cut
                    There's no need for us to do something more then what Nintendo has done :D
                    __________________
                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                      #2714    
                    Old December 20th, 2009 (7:45 PM).
                    pokefreak2's Avatar
                    pokefreak2 pokefreak2 is offline
                    I can't believe you read this
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2008
                      Location: that information is classified
                      Age: 19
                      Nature: Naive
                      Posts: 85
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by rokrdude View Post
                      Trying for few hrs but not able to implement checking 8th badge script the fact is i haven't received 8th badge still the script doesn't start
                      Can anyone tell me what i did wrong?


                      Script
                      Spoiler:

                      #dynamic 0x700000

                      #org @start
                      checkflag 0x80E
                      if 0x0 goto @not
                      release
                      end



                      #org @not
                      applymovement 0x1 @aa
                      waitmovement 0x0
                      msgbox @a MSG_NORMAL '"Hey! Wait!"
                      applymovement MOVE_PLAYER @bb
                      waitmovement 0x0
                      msgbox @b MSG_NORMAL '"You are a trainer, right..?\nWhy d..."
                      applymovement MOVE_PLAYER @cc
                      waitmovement 0x0
                      msgbox @c MSG_NORMAL '"I guess I need to get my next\nBAD..."
                      release
                      end


                      '---------
                      ' Strings
                      '---------
                      #org @a
                      = Hey! Wait!

                      #org @b
                      = You are a trainer, right..?\nWhy don't you battle the GYM\lLEADER first..?

                      #org @c
                      = I guess I need to get my next\nBADGE before I leave this place...


                      '-----------
                      ' Movements
                      '-----------
                      #org @aa
                      #raw 0x2 'Face Left
                      #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

                      #org @bb
                      #raw 0x57 'Question Mark (?)
                      #raw 0x3 'Face Right
                      #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

                      #org @cc
                      #raw 0x7 'Step Right (Slow)
                      #raw 0x7 'Step Right (Slow)
                      #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


                      Screenshots
                      Spoiler:







                      hmm maybe you have already used that flag? try it out it might work
                      __________________
                      Advanced scripter of


                      http://www.awsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=Xmouvelianx click on this please it gives my friend money it's not a rick roll and all you do is click on it sign up then leave and then we get 1.25$ ty

                      http://pokerum.freehostia.com/Forum/Forum/index.php

                      Copy and paste into your top browser
                        #2715    
                      Old December 20th, 2009 (8:10 PM).
                      rokrdude's Avatar
                      rokrdude rokrdude is offline
                      POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 136
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by pokefreak2 View Post
                        hmm maybe you have already used that flag? try it out it might work
                        Sorry but I didn't get ur point cant we use the
                        same checkflag command if it as been used already

                        Also the flag i used is standard for 8th gym

                        The thing is i am never able to implement the script at a particlular spot correctly
                        May someone can look at the screenshots along with the script to help me.
                          #2716    
                        Old December 20th, 2009 (8:20 PM).
                        Darthatron's Avatar
                        Darthatron Darthatron is offline
                        巨大なトロール。
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2006
                        Location: Melbourne, Australia
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 1,152
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by rokrdude View Post
                        Sorry but I didn't get ur point cant we use the
                        same checkflag command if it as been used already

                        Also the flag i used is standard for 8th gym

                        The thing is i am never able to implement the script at a particlular spot correctly
                        May someone can look at the screenshots along with the script to help me.
                        Make sure the variable 0x4050 equals 0.

                        Also, you should use a different flag for each script if they are not connected. You're fine with using that one to check if you have the badge or not.
                        __________________
                        あなた は しきしゃ です
                        わたし は ばか です
                          #2717    
                        Old December 21st, 2009 (10:25 AM).
                        piercesj piercesj is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2008
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 32
                          Hey can someone tell me whats wrong with this script? When I talk to the person it locks the player and everything, but no message box appears.
                          Spoiler:
                          #dynamic 0x800057

                          #org @start
                          lock
                          faceplayer
                          msgbox @1 0x6
                          release
                          end

                          #org @1
                          = Hi! Welcome to Pallet Town!
                            #2718    
                          Old December 21st, 2009 (10:30 AM).
                          Incineroar's Avatar
                          Incineroar Incineroar is offline
                          the spirit of the fighter
                          • Moderator
                          • Platinum Tier
                          • Developer
                           
                          Join Date: May 2009
                          Location: Iki Town
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 13,338
                          Ok, I'm a noob scripter, but, what is the offset that allows the Pokemon menu option Firered, and where would I put it in the following script:
                          As well, I'm making a hack, so I'll be here very often.
                          Spoiler:
                          #org $start
                          lock
                          faceplayer
                          checkflag 0x200
                          if b_true goto $done
                          message $1
                          boxset 5
                          compare LASTRESULT 0x1
                          if b_true goto $take
                          message $2
                          boxset 6
                          release
                          end

                          #org $take
                          givepokemon 155 5 139
                          fanfare 0x13E
                          message $3
                          boxset 4
                          waitfanfare
                          #raw 0x68
                          setflag 0x200
                          message $4
                          boxset 5
                          compare LASTRESULT 0x1
                          if b_true gosub $name
                          message $5
                          boxset 6
                          release
                          end

                          #org $name
                          call 0x1A74EB
                          return

                          #org $done
                          message $6
                          boxset 6
                          release
                          end

                          #org $1
                          $1 1 =You need Pokémon to go to Slowpoke\nWell. You want one?

                          #org $2
                          $2 1 =You'll be back! I'm certain of it!

                          #org $3
                          $3 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a CYNDAQUIL!

                          #org $4
                          $4 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to give a nickname to\nCYNDAQUIL?

                          #org $5
                          $5 1 =You made the right choice.

                          #org $6
                          $6 1 =Take good care of that CYNDAQUIL.\nYou hear me?
                          __________________
                            #2719    
                          Old December 21st, 2009 (10:33 AM).
                          NarutoActor's Avatar
                          NarutoActor NarutoActor is offline
                          The rocks cry out to me
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                          Location: Brooklyn/Marlboro
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Bashful
                          Posts: 1,979
                          Send a message via AIM to NarutoActor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NarutoActor
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by piercesj View Post
                          Hey can someone tell me whats wrong with this script? When I talk to the person it locks the player and everything, but no message box appears.
                          Spoiler:
                          #dynamic 0x800057

                          #org @start
                          lock
                          faceplayer
                          msgbox @1 0x6
                          release
                          end

                          #org @1
                          = Hi! Welcome to Pallet Town!
                          There dosent seem to be anything wrong try re-pointing the offsets or changing the msgbox type
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
                          Ok, I'm a noob scripter, but, what is the offset that allows the Pokemon menu option Firered, and where would I put it in the following script:
                          As well, I'm making a hack, so I'll be here very often.
                          Spoiler:
                          #org $start
                          lock
                          faceplayer
                          checkflag 0x200
                          if b_true goto $done
                          message $1
                          boxset 5
                          compare LASTRESULT 0x1
                          if b_true goto $take
                          message $2
                          boxset 6
                          release
                          end

                          #org $take
                          givepokemon 155 5 139
                          fanfare 0x13E
                          message $3
                          boxset 4
                          waitfanfare
                          #raw 0x68
                          setflag 0x200
                          message $4
                          boxset 5
                          compare LASTRESULT 0x1
                          if b_true gosub $name
                          message $5
                          boxset 6
                          release
                          end

                          #org $name
                          call 0x1A74EB
                          return

                          #org $done
                          message $6
                          boxset 6
                          release
                          end

                          #org $1
                          $1 1 =You need Pokémon to go to Slowpoke\nWell. You want one?

                          #org $2
                          $2 1 =You'll be back! I'm certain of it!

                          #org $3
                          $3 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a CYNDAQUIL!

                          #org $4
                          $4 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to give a nickname to\nCYNDAQUIL?

                          #org $5
                          $5 1 =You made the right choice.

                          #org $6
                          $6 1 =Take good care of that CYNDAQUIL.\nYou hear me?
                          its a flag 0x826 or 0x828 I am not 100% sure its in that area try experimenting or looking at oke's script in pallet town.
                          __________________
                          ~There are those people who understand hex, F the rest
                            #2720    
                          Old December 21st, 2009 (10:36 AM). Edited December 21st, 2009 by piercesj.
                          piercesj piercesj is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2008
                            Gender:
                            Posts: 32
                            Alright, I'll go ahead and change the msgbox type
                            EDIT: I did change it but when I click on the person nothing happens but im locked and if I click again the screen goes black?
                            __________________
                              #2721    
                            Old December 21st, 2009 (10:40 AM).
                            NarutoActor's Avatar
                            NarutoActor NarutoActor is offline
                            The rocks cry out to me
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                            Location: Brooklyn/Marlboro
                            Age: 23
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Bashful
                            Posts: 1,979
                            Send a message via AIM to NarutoActor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NarutoActor
                            and try re-pointing the offsets, sometimes re-pointing the offsets fix the problem.
                            __________________
                            ~There are those people who understand hex, F the rest
                              #2722    
                            Old December 21st, 2009 (11:05 AM).
                            piercesj piercesj is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2008
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 32
                              Like finding a new offset in FSF?
                              __________________
                                #2723    
                              Old December 21st, 2009 (11:06 AM).
                              rokrdude's Avatar
                              rokrdude rokrdude is offline
                              POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2009
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 136
                                Are we allowed to checkflag and setflag in trainerbattle script if yes then
                                can anyone tell the problem in script
                                The problem is after i battle the person im able to control his sprite and not mine(mine remains fixed at the position)

                                Spoiler:

                                #dynamic 0x700000

                                #org @start
                                trainerbattle 0x0 0x001 0x0 @before @after
                                setflag 0x900
                                checkflag 0x901
                                if 0x0 goto @beaten
                                checkflag 0x902
                                if 0x0 goto @beaten
                                checkflag 0x903
                                if 0x0 goto @beaten
                                msgbox @bb 0x6
                                release
                                end

                                #org @before
                                = Lately, I've had a lot to worry about...

                                #org @after
                                = You just added to my worries...

                                #org @beaten
                                msgbox @aa 0x6
                                releaseall
                                end

                                #org @aa
                                = You have defeated the\n Kanto Island Leader i.e. me \pNow go and defeat the other leaders.

                                #org @bb
                                = You have defeated all the\nleaders of PARADISE ISLANDS.\pYou can now go and\nchallenge the ELITE 4.\pBest of luck!!
                                  #2724    
                                Old December 21st, 2009 (11:07 AM).
                                NarutoActor's Avatar
                                NarutoActor NarutoActor is offline
                                The rocks cry out to me
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2009
                                Location: Brooklyn/Marlboro
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Bashful
                                Posts: 1,979
                                Send a message via AIM to NarutoActor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NarutoActor
                                you could do that or just replace the offsets with @1 and try compiling it again.
                                __________________
                                ~There are those people who understand hex, F the rest
                                  #2725    
                                Old December 21st, 2009 (11:24 AM).
                                rokrdude's Avatar
                                rokrdude rokrdude is offline
                                POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2009
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 136
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by NarutoActor View Post
                                  you could do that or just replace the offsets with @1 and try compiling it again.
                                  Sorry but i couldnt get u
                                  Is the script fine
                                  which offsets with @1 before after??

                                  The problem is after i battle the person im able to control his sprite and not mine(mine remains fixed at the position)

                                  Can u tell me what can i do to correct it?
                                  Closed Thread
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:39 AM.