• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Red/Blue Color Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I know this isn't the right place for this but on the Emulation board my thread never gets put up, and I really need this answered.

I was wondering where can I find Roms for Red and Blue in color, to get it to display in color on the VBA emulator?

I just noticed it is up, but I can't get this board deleted, it won't let me, please don't give me an infration, as I tried to delete this

Last edited:

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
Years
I'm pretty sure it's against the rules for us to link you to ROM downloads.

Red and Blue were in colour, but not very good colour. Rather monotonous. Chances are any ROMS you find will be the actual thing, even if they look like they're not in colour.
Google is your friend.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
nope, they are I've had them in color once before but now I can't find them

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
The thread never gets displayed because asking for ROMs is against the rules. Google is your friend, ask him :x

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back