• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The M.V.PKMN Master Lounge~

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • The M.V.PKMN Master Lounge
    Hello. This is where true PKMN masters hang out. You have to prove yourself in order to get in. Here, if your a member, you can talk, but most likley, you first post here is to be asking fo a battle with one of the battlers. Also, please fight someone that is within your Pokemon's lvl range. If the battlers pokemon's highest lvl is 82, be sensible and use the highest pokemon lvl being like 85.
    Battlers: A person you ask to battle in order to join
    NOTE: I am looking for GOOD battlers who can join here for free, you dont have to battle. Just contact me and tell me your team, Lvl, and etc.

Who can enter?
    Anybody can enter. All you have to do is prove yourself. I am hiring some Battlers, and also, the moderaters and admins can enter here for free. Lucky, aye?

Action Replay
    Here's one important rule. NO CHEATS. You are however aloud to use Shaymin or Darkrai, or Arceus, but no other cheats. I will be asking the Battlers how the battle went and if you used A.R. so dont try to be slick. You can also use Celebii, rachi and all the other legendarys.

NOTE: I am still working on this and it will be a while before things can start smoothly. Also, my Wi-fi is broken so please dont ask me. I will be putting the battler's FC on shortly.

AND! If you wanna join, please send me a V.M. Dont post here. That way, i can access you faster.

NEWS SO FAR
    Every weekend, ill be editing this. I have 2 people that will soon most likley becom battlers. Ill be getting there FC ASAP. One of them is (drum role) Bamachi!
    Battlers:
    (still working on it)
    Bamachi: FC 4124 6775 2125( PKMn LVL range:60-100)​

Members:
    Bloodex-fire
    Bamachi​

Last edited:

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    can I join who am i up for a battle with

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • can I join who am i up for a battle with

Im working on all the battlers. However, please next time V.M. me if you want to join. Like i said, i can access you er that way.

Also, i managed t get a few battlers in (2)
    Ill be geting there FC ASAP, so just hold on.

Back