• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Ouran High School Host Club*

Megaera

stop calling me d:
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Hey guys! have you heard of ouran high school host club? If you do this anime is great!

Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at Ouran High School, a fictional school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. Because of the superlative cost of the school uniform, Haruhi resorts to wearing long slacks, polo shirts and vests. Combined with her large glasses and tousled short hair, Haruhi's look causes her to be confused for a boy.
    Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi stumbles upon the Third Music Room, the working place of the Ouran Host Club, a group of six extremely attractive male students (Takashi Morinozuka, called "Mori"; Mitsukuni Haninozuka, called "Honey"; twins Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin; Tamaki Suoh, and Kyoya Ootori) who spend their time charming and entertaining the school's girls for profit. During their first meeting, Haruhi accidentally knocks over and breaks a vase valued at ¥8,000,000 (in the United States English manga the amount is US$80,000).
    In order to pay off the large debt, Haruhi is employed as the club's "dog" and is constantly ordered to do menial tasks like serving food or cleaning up. The club president, Tamaki Suoh, without knowing she is really a girl, promotes Haruhi to "host" as soon as he discovers her potential. Even after the truth comes out in the Club, Haruhi continues the charade and is allowed to pay off the rest of her debt working as a host; in order to accomplish this, Haruhi conceals her true identity/gender from the customers and the school.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I love this anime especially Haney!

I love the scenes with bananas and monkeys on it and arrows, they really make this story so funny!!!!

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    This anime is so funny!
    but I really don't like Haruhi's mother for short, he's so gayish!;)
    and I like the part when some bananas are there:laugh:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    This anime definitely is an original. I loved when I watched it. It was definitely a pleasure to watch and sure to keep you laughing throughout the whole thing. XD

In short, I loved it.

hikaru hitachiin

Can I drink your blood?
    Years
  • ouran

I have already watch ouran high school host club millions of times and it is still cool:D. I already know some facts about the host club:classic:. Right now I am watching vampire knight.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I do adore this anime, particularly Haruhi and Tamaki. I associate myself with Haruhi a lot, which probably sounds a bit lame, but I share her views on plenty of things xD

In short it's a really feelgood anime and has one of the best (warm and fluffy much?) endings to a series I can think of. I've seen a few lame finshes to series' in my time xD

One of my all-time favourites <3

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    yeah!! honey is my favorite the second would be haruhi

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
  • My favorite is actually Tamaki and then Haruhi. ^___^ I love that pairing and hope it works out eventually in the manga since the anime is too short. The anime is still total love though. ^_^

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    The anime is really short it only has 30 episode tough. I'm not really satisfied on the anime.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well yeah, it is short. But I haven't finished the anime, since one of my friends get her dvd I borrowed.

Years
  • I saw this is Japanese a while back and loved it then too. The characters are so lovable and unique (though maybe a little cliche) and the things they get up to are nothing short of incredibly amuzing. I then watched it in English and though I do prefere some of the Japanese voice actors, it was nice to be able to watch it without the subtitles and have it translated properly (not that I have a problem with subs). My favourite character is Kyouya simply because he's the more mature of them all, but still goes ahead with it. Following closely are Haruhi and Tamaki.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I love this anime this anime is great and funny!
    I like most is honey!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I think it's a really funny and interesting anime. I reccomend it to anyone who hasn't yet seen it ;3

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • its pretty much the only shoujo anime that i will watch....dont read the manga, because i hate the art style

Back