• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pc Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
~(*>PC Mafia Group<*)~
Teara ~Da Sniper Shooter
Casty ~Da Evil Guy
Blue ~Da Target Thief
Snowangel ~Da Silent Sweeper
PiroMunkie ~Da No Mask Masked Killer
Kenshin ~Da Weapon Expert
Suzu ~Da Alias Assailtant
Oni Flygon ~Da Trenchoat Assassin
For the moment these are the origenal members...sign up's later on if you want.

*It had been five years since the master mafia had been in once place together. This was to be their reunion...also this was to be their final mission. A black haired boy in a blue trench coat is standing under a resturant roof, as he see's a yellow cab pull up. A person steps out and walks towards blue*

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
SWEET! XD *talks in russian accent* i am the weapons expert muahahahaha XD

*comes out of the shadows* it's been a long time...wha do you want from me, now? I quit the mafia 5 years ago...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Kenshin11212 said:
SWEET! XD *talks in russian accent* i am the weapons expert muahahahaha XD

*comes out of the shadows* it's been a long time...wha do you want from me, now? I quit the mafia 5 years ago...
*rain begins to fall as the two meet*
It's been a long time, but I had to get the group back together, somethings happened. Another group has killed one of our own...Teara was killed two weeks ago while she was pulling of a hiest in Germany. Three nights ago I got a letter from a group calling themselfs "Z-Mafia". They are trying to kill us off one by one....they want to be known as "the group that took down the greatest". Noone else knows that Teara is dead...I'll have to tell them when they arrive.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
What is this about?It sounds cool!

Suzu

~&#9829;~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
I walked out of an allyway to meet the others, standing there. I shivered as I aproched them.
"Its been a while... You two look well."

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Alright then,My name will be Tash (a girl)......Umm what do I put for my person?
yukirin_maedel_a.jpg

~Can this be what she looks like?~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
is there room for an expert con artist in this mafia? who's slightly crazy?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Batesy said:
OOC: Ditto what he said! Is it too late to join?
So we've all finally come together again...I've got something to tell you
*explains situatuion*
So...I wanted us to try and find their location and kill them off before they kill us...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
PiroMunkie said:
Piro stood there in the rain and listened to blue talk.

Sorry, but I kind of don't want to be standing here in the rain. Let's go inside and get some dinner and discuss it over.
The 5 went inside as they sat down and ordered food.
"I thought it would be best if we pulled this off without many people knowing about it...so I only got you 5...

Suzu

~&#9829;~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
((OOC: wait... who's in this??))

sitting down, I played with the glass of water in front of me.
"So what exsactly did you have in mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back