The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Feedback & Support
Question Reputation.

Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:08 AM).
Savage's Avatar
Savage Savage is offline
Ignorance is bliss.
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Docile
Posts: 52
I have received some reputation points.
But it doesn't show who gave them to me.
Is that suppose to happen? Or is there an option for a person to be "anonymous"?
Even then, I would have liked to know who it was =/ Lol.
__________________

Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:08 AM).
Forever's Avatar
Forever Forever is offline
a sky full of lighters ☆
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Queensland
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 34,947
It doesn't show who gave you reputation to avoid conflict between two members.
__________________

this one's for you and me, living out our dreams
we're all right where we should be
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:12 AM).
THIRTY-SIX's Avatar
THIRTY-SIX THIRTY-SIX is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8,176
It's up to the person who gives it to you to decide to put their user name in the comment.

If the person doesn't put their user name there it is less likely the system would get abused, in my opinion.

Wtp… I keep getting beaten. .o.'
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:16 AM).
Savage's Avatar
Savage Savage is offline
Ignorance is bliss.
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Docile
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by It was funny when I typed it. View Post
It's up to the person who gives it to you to decide to put their user name in the comment.

If the person doesn't put their user name there it is less likely the system would get abused, in my opinion.

Wtp… I keep getting beaten. .o.'

But it was positive, I think, since it's green.
Also, WTP? That stands for?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:25 AM).
Zebra Thunderhead's Avatar
Zebra Thunderhead Zebra Thunderhead is offline
the avenger
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Posts: 3,199
Mods and up are the only people able to see who gives them rep for the above reasons.
__________________

❛i don't know where you're going
or when you're coming home.❜

Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:27 AM).
Savage's Avatar
Savage Savage is offline
Ignorance is bliss.
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Docile
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Color Me Evil View Post
Mods and up are the only people able to see who gives them rep for the above reasons.

Well, that suck's. Oh well, what might be good for some people, I guess is bad for others.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:45 AM).
Chibi-chan's Avatar
Chibi-chan Chibi-chan is offline
The Freshmaker!
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Over the Rainbow
Nature: Mild
Posts: 10,033
If you see that someone is abusing your reputation, then you can just tell a staff member and we'll see what we can do about it. So it's not all a bad thing.
__________________


/ / ////
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:50 AM).
Savage's Avatar
Savage Savage is offline
Ignorance is bliss.
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Docile
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-chan View Post
If you see that someone is abusing your reputation, then you can just tell a staff member and we'll see what we can do about it. So it's not all a bad thing.
Um, no, I wasn't talking about abuse, but now that you mention, I just got another rep, from someone, about this thread, it's not green, so I can only assume that is it a bad reputation.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:53 AM).
Melody's Avatar
Melody Melody is online now
♥ Hugging You, that's what friends do!~ ♥
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cuddling those close to me
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 6,130
Red is bad rep. Grey is neutral, and Green is good.
__________________
PAIRS
Snugglewuffins, hoshiko & Zorark Cutie
Melody's Grotto

Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:53 AM).
Savage's Avatar
Savage Savage is offline
Ignorance is bliss.
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Docile
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazie Rainyday View Post
Red is bad rep. Grey is neutral, and Green is good.

Lol, then someone gave me a nuetral rep for asking a question.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:57 AM).
>Feelings<'s Avatar
>Feelings< >Feelings< is offline
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Asia
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 1,051
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to >Feelings<
I thought grey meant they wanted to bad rep or good rep you, but didn't have enough rep altering power to do so.
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (3:59 AM).
Savage's Avatar
Savage Savage is offline
Ignorance is bliss.
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Docile
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by >Feelings< View Post
I thought grey meant they wanted to bad rep or good rep you, but didn't have enough rep altering power to do so.

Well, I went to give a rep to someone, and there are only two options,
"I agree"
"I disagree"
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (4:19 AM).
>Feelings<'s Avatar
>Feelings< >Feelings< is offline
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Asia
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 1,051
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to >Feelings<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage View Post
Well, I went to give a rep to someone, and there are only two options,
"I agree"
"I disagree"
Yes, that's what I meant. You can either good rep a person or bad rep them. But the amount of good rep or bad rep that you give depends on your rep altering power.

So, if people who have a rep altering power of 0 try to rep you, you won't get any actual rep added or taken from you.
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old February 2nd, 2009 (4:21 AM).
Savage's Avatar
Savage Savage is offline
Ignorance is bliss.
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender:
Nature: Docile
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by >Feelings< View Post
Yes, that's what I meant. You can either good rep a person or bad rep them. But the amount of good rep or bad rep that you give depends on your rep altering power.

So, if people who have a rep altering power of 0 try to rep you, you won't get any actual rep added or taken from you.

Hmm, ok I have an idea.
What's members usually have a rep power of 35?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:03 AM.