• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rocket!

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    this is just an idea, after Kanto I'll start on this hack

you a boy\girl of about 10, you wake up in your room one day.
    and go downstaris, there you find nobody is there so you sit down and watch TV.

Breaking news Team Rocket as stolen something yet agian!, this time it was a gold and sliver ball, from Proffessor Elm in Jhoto, New Bark Town has this to say.......

the power then goes off! you here cry's of pokemon, then yon black-out and wake up on an island.

you look around, and see an big buliding, with a big red R on it.
    then you see a someone, running towards you wearing, black with a red R in his top
    he graps you and said's

Rocket: give me all your pokemon, WHAT! you don't have any, what kind of trainer are you!

a yet plane then land's close to where you are, a figure wearing black come out he looked like a higher rank then the Rocket, he also had a red R on his top

if boy
    ???put that boy down! now he isn't a trainer or a local,
    Rocket:but John!
    ???:you call me sir or commander at all times! Understood!
    ???:Understood!
    Rocket:understood.
    ???:good now give this boy your rattata
    Rocket:my rattata!
    ???:yes! your rattata, unless you want you head not! connected to your body!

if girl
    ???:hey! what, do you think your doing!
    Rocket:I'm stealing her pokemon sir,
    ???:she isn't a tariner or a local!, leave her be
    Rocket:But John!
    ???:you call me sir or commander at all times! Understood!
    ???:Understood!
    Rocket:understood.
    ???:good now give this girl your rattata
    Rocket:my rattata!
    ???:yes! your rattata, unless you want to a new meaning of pain!

you get given the rattata, the Rocket then, walk's off John hope's in the plane and fly's off, you wonder what's happening, and go off toward's the big building with the big red R!

EDIT:
    you go through a route 1, an find lot's of wild pokemon, like pidey and senret

at the end of Route 1, a trainer see you and asked if you want to battle! as a trainer you have to say yes!
    the trainer send's out his Bagon, and you send out your rattata! a the battle start's you you somehow win!

trainer:wow, now your a tariner, but you battling skill's are they...na can't be forget I said that
    so where are you heading toward's
    WHAT! Rocket Tower!
    do you know what that place is, that's team rocket's HQ
    nobody, goes in there not even the police!
    well stay away, from there STAY AWAY!

the trainer walk's away, when he fall's down a hole!

Rocket:hahahahaha!! now time for some rare pokemon,

the rocket, you meet eariler, jump's down the hole and steal's his pokemon, get's out of it!, and jump's with joy

Rocket:Whooo I finally have stolen a pokemon!
    trainer:GIVE ME MY BAGON BACK!
    Rocket:a Bagon, huh I didn't know that was a pokemon
    any way go Bagon!

the bagon comes out of the pokemon, the Rocket tell's it to use an attack it's then hit's itself with recoil!

Bagon fainted.
    Rocket:what!!! this is such a really weak pokemon!!
    here have your weakgo back!

the trainer get's his bagon back! the Rocket still upset, see's you and

Rocket:You I know you your the one who I have to give my rattata too
    you are making this day, wrost and wrost and wrost!
    I'm going to take you down!

you and the rocket battle, he send's out a pidey and you send out your rattata, you win and he run's off

if boy.....
    Rocket:what! my rattata was never that strong,
    grrrrrr..... I've seen that boy before, but where!

if girl.....
    Rocket:RATS!! that is a strong rat!, I am going to make John,
    pay for that......but how, and where have I've seen her before....

the tariner, you saved get's out of the hole

trainer:thank's for helping me, what's are name...
    ok....[player]
    I'm [rival], thank's again by the way do you have any pokeball's
    you don't! well ok have mine

your rival gives you 20 pokeball's you he then walk's south, the Rocket Tower is north, what way will you go!

like I siad this is just an idea, which will begin at the after I've done Kanto, anyway I hope you like the idea.

Last edited:

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Hmm. And where does it continue from there? Do you join Team Rocket? That's the only reason I can think of for why this John guy tells the grunt to give you his Rattata, since that might be bribery to get you to join. Or, he's a double agent who's trying to take Team Rocket down from the inside, and so will help outsiders. Otherwise, his motivation looks more like plot convenience than like anything a real Rocket would do, especially a high-ranking one.

It's a weak idea so far. Why are you alone at the beginning? (Are you supposed to be with family?) Why does the power go out? Why are you relocated to an island and then, after so much effort was made to get you there, seemingly abandoned? Why were YOU relocated, instead of anyone else?

As for the Rattata starter: it's a dumb starter to be sure, but it's also realistic, so that's good. What else is some random grunt going to be carrying around, a Charizard? Even so, receiving a Rattata is going to annoy a lot of people unless you find a way to imply very early on that the player won't be stuck with a Rattata for long, and will have an opportunity to get something better. I'm actually doing something similar in my hack, in which you start out as a Rocket Grunt and get a Rattata, but the moment you get it your partner says "Don't get too attached to that rat; we're going to get something way cooler soon, trust me," and within a few minutes he finds some kids for you to steal a different Pokémon from. So, it's a horrible starter, but it's not the REAL starter. If you did something similar, or if the hack were strong enough that the starter doesn't matter as much, it could work. Otherwise, expect some people to be quite annoyed.

Because the beginning sounds so different from many of the other hacks out there, this one definitely has potential. However, at this point, that's just about all it's got going for it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    nice game dont rely care much of what i get as a starter as long its a new story and a challenging one to ....hope you get pple to help im still learning but ill wight for your first release

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Rattata? Not a very good choice of starter. Try a type triangle for starters. Maybe have the rocket bring the trainer inside and try to recruit them to team rocket.

yech, I know rattata is really weak!, but grunt's are weak, so you wondn't get a rare pokemon

Hmm. And where does it continue from there? Do you join Team Rocket? That's the only reason I can think of for why this John guy tells the grunt to give you his Rattata, since that might be bribery to get you to join. Or, he's a double agent who's trying to take Team Rocket down from the inside, and so will help outsiders. Otherwise, his motivation looks more like plot convenience than like anything a real Rocket would do, especially a high-ranking one.

It's a weak idea so far. Why are you alone at the beginning? (Are you supposed to be with family?) Why does the power go out? Why are you relocated to an island and then, after so much effort was made to get you there, seemingly abandoned? Why were YOU relocated, instead of anyone else?

As for the Rattata starter: it's a dumb starter to be sure, but it's also realistic, so that's good. What else is some random grunt going to be carrying around, a Charizard? Even so, receiving a Rattata is going to annoy a lot of people unless you find a way to imply very early on that the player won't be stuck with a Rattata for long, and will have an opportunity to get something better. I'm actually doing something similar in my hack, in which you start out as a Rocket Grunt and get a Rattata, but the moment you get it your partner says "Don't get too attached to that rat; we're going to get something way cooler soon, trust me," and within a few minutes he finds some kids for you to steal a different Pokémon from. So, it's a horrible starter, but it's not the REAL starter. If you did something similar, or if the hack were strong enough that the starter doesn't matter as much, it could work. Otherwise, expect some people to be quite annoyed.

Because the beginning sounds so different from many of the other hacks out there, this one definitely has potential. However, at this point, that's just about all it's got going for it.

all will be discroved,

nice game dont rely care much of what i get as a starter as long its a new story and a challenging one to ....hope you get pple to help im still learning but ill wight for your first release

the final release, won't be soon, after I've done Kanto I'l begin this hack but that will be a long, long, long, long time!

Last edited:

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    Try giving an option of three starters. Ekans, Koffing, and Rattata. Those are the three most used Rocket Pokemon. Also, I like the whole Double Agent Idea. You should try that. Work from within Team Rocket, but end up making some friends and then at the end, you must make a choice of working with Team Rocket or staying a Double Agent. Have right at the peak of the whole game you have the Double Agent come out and start an attack against the leader (I'm not sure if you bringing back Giovanni or not) and asks you to help. The Rocket Leader then becomes surprised and asks you to help. You then are forced to make a descision on who you are going to attack. Based on that, you could go on through the rest of the game and use that choice to decide if you will use previously learned skills for good or evil. You could also add in something like the ability to steal pokemon from normal trainers. That way it is more like Team Rocket in the way that you can actually steal other peoples pokemon. But I think you should deffinitely go with the Double Agent thing. It would make for a more unique storyline, and it could be fun to try to destroy Team Rocket from the inside out.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Try giving an option of three starters. Ekans, Koffing, and Rattata. Those are the three most used Rocket Pokemon. Also, I like the whole Double Agent Idea. You should try that. Work from within Team Rocket, but end up making some friends and then at the end, you must make a choice of working with Team Rocket or staying a Double Agent. Have right at the peak of the whole game you have the Double Agent come out and start an attack against the leader (I'm not sure if you bringing back Giovanni or not) and asks you to help. The Rocket Leader then becomes surprised and asks you to help. You then are forced to make a descision on who you are going to attack. Based on that, you could go on through the rest of the game and use that choice to decide if you will use previously learned skills for good or evil. You could also add in something like the ability to steal pokemon from normal trainers. That way it is more like Team Rocket in the way that you can actually steal other peoples pokemon. But I think you should deffinitely go with the Double Agent thing. It would make for a more unique storyline, and it could be fun to try to destroy Team Rocket from the inside out.

yech, I would be!

hey, this hack sounds, awesome, but rattata as a stater, I don't know about that

you will get better starter's don't worry

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    Well, at fear of losing this great of an idea, Cartercr would like to join this team (assuming you are hiring). I'll do whatever you need. (including the fact that I can do Fakemon very well if you are up to Fakemon).

Back