• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Comicz

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
Years
  • www.drunkduck.com/Random_Comicz
    Random Comicz is a web comic hosted on Drunk Duck. I post comics each Wednesday. I will try to explain bit's of them here.

Here's a list of what is currently planned for it:

8-Bit comic: A superhero style comic which stars Myself, Salamar and A Close friend of mine NightTerror(he's only on drunk duck). 8-Bit features in the world of the marvel and DC superheroes.

A Sonic the Hedgehog comic: Featuring Sonic(obviously) and his Friends.
    It is based on many assorted ideas NightTerror and I had.

A Megaman Comic: I have almost no input in this one and i'm not entirely sure what it's about.

A Digimon Comic: (No longer updated regularly) An adventure starring Me and my digimon Partner F-Veemon! (I have Been advised that the comic actions tend to drag on, I shall try to fix this)

Coming soon:

SoulCalibur Comic: I haven't been in on the plans for this one really, But it Stars some of my friends and I.

The Quest for Darkness: A comic not fully prepared for yet but it will Have an option of downloading the voice acting version. *The Voice-acting will Be downloadable here as I can't set it up on my other site.*

A-Comic-that-uses-the-order-of-the-stick-style-but-doesn't-actually-have-a-name-yet:
    the title says it all.

Lego Comic: A comic starring an orc who travels through my other comics and various lego worlds, Some worlds from this will become their own comic.

My friend NightTerror comes up with all of it, and i unfortunately have to keep making them. I'm going to try and remember to place them on here as well, but no promises.

Megaman Comic issue 1

Random Comicz

Issue 2

8-bit Comics:
    Random Comicz

Issue 1: (Can you see where this is Headed?)

Random Comicz

Issue 2 (Why don't I get mine?)

Sonic Brotherhood(?)

Random Comicz

Issue 1

Random Comicz

Issue 2

Digimon:

Random Comicz

Episode 1

Gap fillers:

Random Comicz

Kirby #01

Random Comicz

Birthday special '09

I haven't Managed to get that far, as we're just starting out. The comics should be being churned out pretty regularly if i can get the time

Last edited:

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • I will continue reading the Sonic Comics because they seem quite funny and If there is a scene between Sonic and Amy god help me I'm going to be addicted to this, Well Done with your creations and please continue for the sake of It.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • Well, I can tell you've just started to make comics.

I have some tips:

1) Organize your frames. Use the same size font, try to keep all sprites the same style, and try to line up all of the frames.

2) Don't be lazy. I can tell very easily that you used the same frames for many of the 8-Bit comic.

3) Keep the cursing down. You need to keep it clean for any... younger readers. If you must, keep it down to !@#$, instead of actual curse words.

With these guidelines, your Digimon comic is by far the best of all of your comics posted here. It's well organized, and I like how you did the speech. Instead of placing it in speech bubbles, you can use large boxes and profiles.

I'll enjoy seeing how you improve as a comic maker. Hopefully you'll have a better update schedule than I did when I was making comics.

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
  • :shocked:I Can't believe someone actually likes the digimon comic! N.T. was negative about it, and on another site someone said it dragged out alot. Thanks to you people and your support we'll try and update the lot much more regularly.

If you want to have me try and make some custom sprites of your character(Pretty much any style) then let me know.

Coming soon thingie:
    Random Comicz

Last edited:
    Back